Messaline, the slavegirl

Go to CruxDreams.com

william23

Magistrate
The Slave Girl Messaline

Messaline was only twenty five when she was sold into slavery after being captured during the Punic War of 218bc. During her early years she had witnessed her family being massacred and many of her childhood friends sold into slavery as well. Her early years just made her a more harder person but this would stand her in good stead for the rest of her life.

Her master, Zoninus, was a fair man, unlike some, he treated all his slaves well and was rewarded with the utmost respect by them. Messaline shared a room with four other slaves who she called her family. Her master fed and watered all of them well and even clothed them, unlike other masters who preffered to keep their slaves naked so that no weapons could be concealed. Messaline, and the other slaves, would never consider any harm on their master as the penalty would be crucifixion for the whole household.

Zoninus had lost his wife to illness and now led a simple life with his slaves. Each night one of the slaves would go to his bed, disrobe and fulfill his every wish. Tonight it was Messaline's turn and she had bathed in scented water and adorned herself in soft silks which showed off the sublime outline of her body. The soft padding, of her bare feet, on the marble floor signified to Zoninus of her arrival.

Messaline entered her masters bedroom, scented candles were alight on the floor and the soft trickle of water, from a nearby fountain, made for a relaxing scene.

"Welcome my dear, come lay next to me," and Zoninus beckoned with his hand.

Messaline approached the bed and placed a knee and then the other onto the soft surface. Zoninus stroked her long hair and tickled her long neck before resting his hand on her soft, tender, pert breast. He tweaked his fingers on her ever hardening nipple, which made Messaline giggle in anticipation. With a gentle movement, to her shoulders, Messaline was laid back onto her back and her head came to rest on the pillow beneath her long hair. Messaline raised her knees until the soles of her feet were flat on the bed. She let her legs flop to the side and Zoninus had his first view of her love tunnel that nestled within the soft downey pubic hair.

Zoninus moved closer and Messaline could now feel his warm breath on her cheek, then her neck followed by her firm breasts and then her navel. Her heart beat was racing and her stomach was lifting and falling with her ever increasing panting of anticipation. Zoninus rested his aged chin on her pubic mound and slowly moved further down until his wet lips met the moist outer fold of her sex. Messaline let out a groan and a slight shudder rippled thru her petite frame. She felt the tip of his tongue flick across the moist hood of her vulva sending unrivalled sensations from her head to her toes. Instantly she wrapped her legs over his back and crossed hto glower ankles tight, pulling him in closer to her. Zoninus licked in a voracious manner and his face was beginning to glow. He pushed up and threw her legs in the air and rested her feet either side of her head. He removed his ever hardening member and soon plunged into the pulsating cunt. Messaline squealed and groaned as a thousand explosions erupted in her head.

To be continued.......................................................

Messaline the slave girl

Zoninus grunted, as he pushed even harder with his throbbing member, his large swollen balls slapping against Messaline's tender, tigh arse. Messaline knew that Zoninus had a reputation of being an aggressive lover, she learn't this from the other slave girls. His love sessions could continue way into the night, there would be no rest for Messaline. She knew that she would have to get some sleep in between his rampant love making. This first session lasted for nearly an hour before Zoninus groaned and spent his lot into her. He immediately rolled over and soon was snoring away like a young child. Messaline took the time to wipe herself down from his warm cum, which was slowly making its way down her leg. Once she was clean she laid back down next to her master. She placed her small hand onto the relaxed penis and made a loose fist around it and then she gently closed her eyes.

Messaline was asleep for some time but she stirred from her dreams and felt a warm liquid on her hand. She quietly smiled to herself, knowing that it was a small trickle of cum from a limp penis. She placed her wet hand to her mouth to savour the taste but as she touched her lips she froze.

"No, no, noooooo!" she screamed, as she looked at her hand and then her silks she was wearing. Her hand was crimson red, red with blood! She spat the blood from her mouth and almost wretched. The bed clothes were drenched in blood as the naked body of Zoninus lay spreadeagled on the bed. There was a large gash that ran from his left ear to just under his throat. Close by was a dagger, also caked in blood, Messaline could only stare at it. She sobbed and cradled her master in her arms, he had been good to her and all the other slaves in the household. Sleeping with him was the least they could do as they were well aware that many a master could be cruel and flog his slaves regularly. Zoninus had never raised a hand to any of his slaves, yes they were slaves but they were treated as his family.

Just then, another slave girl entered the bedroom, she had been woken by Messaline's screams.

What.......what have you done!" she yelled.

"I have done nothing," responded Messaline, "we had just made love and," her voice trailed off, "my god, who would do such a thing?"

Suddenly the door was flung open and four soldiers pushed into the bedroom.

"Grab the girls!" yelled one of the men, "find the others and bring them to!"

Soon there were soldiers all over the house and soon all the slave girls were rounded up and shackled, ready to be taken away for questioning.

To be continued...............................................

Messaline squealed and groaned as a thousand explosions erupted in her head.
... in all her body, of course !
... and I doubt that Messaline could stay only lesbian after such a scene ! :rolleyes:

"I have done nothing," responded Messaline, "we had just made love
Oh! Yes, that's true and the truth will be soon recognized ... no doubt ! :tejeqteje:

ready to be taken away for questioning.

:oops: What will be this "questioning" ? ...

Questioning

The six slave girls were chained together and led from the house and out into the street. The crowd was hostile as Zoninus was liked by all, although many thought he treated his slaves too well and they would lack discipline.

"Kill them, kill them all!" screamed one man.

"No torture them, make them scream in pain!" yelled another.

"Crucify them crucify them!" the chanting began to grow louder.

The slaves shuffled along, many were sobbing at their plight, for they were all innocent but the law was firm, they would almost certainly end up on crosses. Before that, they were bound to face hideous tortures before their final release of crucifixion.
Soon they reached the cells and were herded thru the iron gates and thrown on the hard stoney floor, the door slammed shut. The next day a sign was nailed to a post outside the cells, it read....By Order of The Emperor, these slaves are to be publicly tortured and then will be crucified out on the road, all will witness the pain of those who kill their masters.

The group of slaves huddled together in the dark cell. In the courtyard they could hear men laughing and joking as they prepared the instruments of torture he impending for show.
Messaline was much taller than the other slaves and by standing on tiptoes she was just able to look out of a small window. Peering out, her eyes opened wide in horror and then she fell to the floor crying.

"Oh my god, my god, not that, not that!" she howled.

"What is it, what do you see," asked a trembling voice.

"The rack, they are going to use the rack and the hot irons!"
Messaline put her head in her hands and cried uncontrollably, she was not as strong as she thought she could be.

To be continued..............................................................

The work in the courtyard continued through the morning. Six upright stakes had been planted, firmly, into the ground and in the middle was the rack and close by a brazier with glowing rods sticking out. The torturer was a stout bald man, stripped to the waist with his chest showing scars from where hot coals had been spat from the fire. He looked up at the small cell window and grinned.

"It will soon be time my beauties, soon be time. Your bodies and your pain are all mine," he sneered. He could hear the sobs from his intended victims as they grouped together in their confined space.

"Bring them to me, bring them now!"

One by one the semi-naked slaves were dragged from the cell and assembled in the courtyard. Each slave was taken to a stake and their hands were manacled above their heads. Then their small rag of a loin cloth was removed and now all six were as naked as the day they were born. By now, as promised, the crowds were starting to arrive to watch and enjoy the eternal suffering of the slaves. The sun was beating down, relentlessly, on the twisting bodies and they shone with the slickness of terrorised sweat. The torturer paced around the square prodding his intended victims. A quick squeeze of a firm breast, a pinch of a protruding clitoris, anything to make them squirm. The ever increasing crowd roared its approval and the slaves all screamed in unison.

"Bring the bitch, Messaline, to me, he commanded.

Messaline was unshackled from her post and dragged forward, towards the torture rack in the centre.

"Nnnn no, you can't. please no, not this, pleeeeese!" she howled, but to no avail.
Rough hands held her firm and soon she was lifted up, as a star, and placed on the rough wood of the rack. The same strong hands held her hands and feet in position and soon the ropes were looped around her wrists and ankles and pulled tight. Messaline gasped and once again pleaded for this to stop but soon the wheels were turned and her limbs began to stretch in their bonds.

"Aaaaaarghh, Pleeeeeese, make it stop!" she screamed over and over again until her body was so tight that she was only able to let out a weak whimper.

"Hold it there," demanded the torturer, "she must be aware of what is to come," and he paced over to the brazier and removed a hot iron from the coals. He held the red hot iron close to her left breast but did not touch the skin. She could feel the intense heat and sensed what was to happen, she did not have long to wait.

"Hiss, sizzle, hiss," the iron touched the tender flesh and the skin began to crackle and scorch.

"Eeeeeearrrrgh! stop, stop, pleeeese stop," she babbled.

"Not yet my little one, there is much more to come, much more."

The winch turned another notch and the veins in her arms and legs stood out even more. Her breath became even more shallow and once again the torturer ordered his men to stop.
Messaline was close to fainting and so she was released from the rack and bound back to her stake. The torturer selected another happless slave, she was placed on the rack and soon more screams filled the air as the instrument of torture did its work. The large crowd cheered as each victim felt the stretch of the rack and the glowing tip of the hot iron.

Just outside the courtyard more men were busy digging holes, for planting the crosses, for the impending crucifixions. The timbers, that were to be their crossbeams, were being brought out and were stood upright against the wall to further torment the slaves that were to hang from them. Then the bag of nails was brought out and dropped onto the ground. A couple of the spikes fell out and two of the slaves saw the awful pieces of iron and shuddered at the thought of them being passed thru their bodies.

Messaline had recovered some of her composure and was, once again, removed from the stake and placed back on the rack. Again the winches turned and the nubile body of Messaline rose up off the rack. Her long slender toes spread wide with the tightness and her hands clawed at the ropes that secured her wrists. This time the hot iron was applied to the swollen labia lips and turned them from pink to black within seconds. Messaline let out one scream and then fell unconcious with the extreme agony.

To be continued........................................................

:eek: How can you torture a so much pretty slave who was, during all her short life, devoted to her Master ?!

No, I'm not guilty about what you're condemned me ! No, I didn't kill my Master !

You can apply to me the worst tortures , but nothing will be changed ... excepted that you need, perhaps, of some examples from time to time and anyway if they are innocent provided that they are atrociously suffering to satisfy the crowd ! ...

Attachments

• 207 Snapshot_001_002.jpg
    207 Snapshot_001_002.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 313
Messaline regained her senses as a bucket of cold water was thrown over her sweat drenched body.

"Come on lass," shouted the torturer, "I am not finished yet, now are you ready to tell me why you killed your master?"

Messaline spluttered, "it, it wasn't me, I beg you, pleeese stop, I have done nothing, nothing."

"Not good enough!" responded the torturer, "tell me why you did it and we can move on to the next stage of your wretched life," and he pointed to the stack of crossbeams against the wall.

Just then more screams came, long and hard, from two of the remaining slaves as the hot irons touched and carressed the soft skin.

"Listen to them," snarled the torturer, "you can make their suffering end, just tell me why?" and he paced around the stretched body of Messaline.

"Let's try one more notch and see if we can extend those sinews in your limbs." The click of the ratchet signified that the process had, indeed, been completed.

"Aaaaaarghh!" groaned Messaline, as the coarse rope dug into the white flesh of her wrists and ankles. Her hands were fully open and her toes spread even wider and her stomach had sunk as the flesh around her ribs stretched. The torturer could hear her very shallow breaths and stared into her, once beautiful, eyes that were now staring up in indescribable agony.

"Enough!" yelled the torture, "slacken her off and remove her from the rack, she will tell us nothing."

The limp body was removed from the apparatus and thrown down at the base of her stake. Messalines right shoulder had dislocated and would be pushed back in place so she would not die quickly when nailed to the cross. The crowd applauded the show they had been given and were now making their way home but would return in the morning to see the crucifixions.

To be continued................................................

:eek::eek::eek: What can do this innocent slave harshly tortured by these roman brutes otherwise that waiting for a quick death ! ...
... but viewing the patibulums, it will be the crucifixion , slow, painful , ashaming, all what the crowd like !

bdsm-comics-sex-3-1.jpg ... Not a virgin when we nailed her ver 2a.png

When Messaline awoke she was tied, hand and foot, onto her stake. She peered around and could see the other five slaves tied naked to their stakes, she blinked as sweat ran in her eyes. Messaline wept quietly to herself as her eyes befell the heavy lumber which was to be the crossbeams of their crosses. The night had a chill in the air but none of them got much sleep as the thought of crucifixion loomed.

"Messaline, Messaline," a quiet voice whispered and then silence.

Messaline lifted her head and looked around at the hanging dark shadows of the other slaves. She looked to her left and saw Levinus, a small blonde haired slave of no more than nineteen years, save a day. Her straining naked body bore the signs of the torture they had all endured.

"Messaline, Messaline," she whimpered again, "what is to happen to us, why us?" her voice trailed off.

"Levinus," replied Messaline, "you know what is going to happen, the law decree's it."

Levinus began to sob uncontrollably and sunk down to her knees with her straining arms held firmly above her head.

"Noooooo!" she screamed, "noooooo not crucifixion."

Slaves were fully aware that if their master died they would face the torment of slow death by crucifixion. The other slaves started to stir and one by one groaned and cried at their impossible situation.

"Shut up! you sluts!" bellowed a guard, "we are trying to get some sleep before we nail you all up, now get some sleep, you need to keep your strength up." The guards laughed at the thought of the slaves trying to sleep with the thought of crucifixion ringing in their ears.
The sound of the cock crowing signified the arrival of the morning and ultimately the beginning of the end for the slaves. The guards began gathering the materials for the crucifixions, ropes, hammers and, of course, the ever important nails. All six slaves were well awake and trembling at the fate that awaited them.

"Right, let's get them ready, looks like rain and I want this vermin nailed up quick so that I don't get wet."

The other guards agreed and soon all six had been removed from their stakes. All of the slaves fell to their knees, some tried to cover their breasts whilst others held heir heads. The guard moved towards Messaline and grabbed a handful of her lank hair, she was pulled to her feet.

"Right, you cunt, you're first!" and Messaline was held upright in their tight grip. Two guards took her arms and pulled them out from her sides. Messaline screamed, as her shoulders her from the dislocation that had now been pushed back into place. A heavy crossbeam was dragged over and placed onto her bloodied shoulders and stought rope lashed them firmly in place. Next, the four nails, which were going to be used to fix her to the cross, were tied to one end of the beam. In an ingenious act of terror the chinking of the nails, as she made her way to her death, would amuse all.

"MOVE!" bellowed the guard and Messaline received a sharp prod in the back with the end of his short sword.

Messaline was on her way to her crucifixion!

To be continued...............................................................

The walk

The lone figure of Messaline, flanked by soldiers, limp thru the gates of the city. In the far distance men were preparing the uprights ready to nail up the slaves. Crowds, most of whom had watched the tortures, lined the rock strewn route to the cross. Messaline struggled to keep her balance as the soles of her tender feet, now bloodied, trod over the rough ground. Now and then the glint of the sun spun off the dangling spikes that hung from the end of her crossbeam. The same spikes that would soon grind thru her flesh and bone to fix her to the implement of death. She shuddered at that thought, but still managed to keep some kind of composure.

Just then her foot caught the edge of a sharp stone and she lunged forward, the ground was getting closer. Just then two hands appeared and grabbed her drooping breasts. Her fall was stopped abruptly, albeit at the expense of a quick grope.

"Thank you," spluttered Messaline.

"You won't be thanking me later," responded a gruff voice, "I have the pleasure of nailing you down!"

Messaline's eyes dropped and she shook herself free from his grasp.

"Well, until then keep your fucking hands to yourself!" responded Messaline.

The guard slapped her face hard and Messaline could taste her blood welling up in her mouth.

"You have seen many a crucifixion, in your short life, I bet," quipped the guard, "it will not be pleasant," and he goaded her as she trod painfully along the track.

"Just think," he continued, "those dangling spikes, those sharp spikes, will enter your wrists and ankles and cause you enormous agonies beyond your wildest nightmares! See how they get wider near the head, you will feel that as they push further into your flesh and part the bones. If I catch a nerve then all the better as the pain will transfer all over your body. Your feet will be placed either side of the upright and the spike will be driven into your heel. Your legs will be parted and your cunt will be fully on view." By now the guard was smirking as he was getting excited at nailing such a beauty to the wood.

"P,ppplease, no more, no more!" Messaline was beginning to become hysterical, the crowd liked this and even joined in with the jeering.

"Yeah, scream well when the spikes go in!" yelled a voice in the crowd.

"Don't piss yourself!" retorted another.

Many started to laugh and some pushed forward and couldn't resist a quick prod of the naked slave. The guard kept them away and pushed Messaline on her final journey. The uprights, in the distance, were now getting larger as she edged ever closer to her final demise. Messaline was panting, as the load on her shoulders made her stoop lower as the weight started to become too much. Quickly, the guard gestured to two of the accompanying soldiers to grab the beam. Messaline was now lifted up and her delicate feet dragged along the track and left two small furrows as she went.

Now, the place of her crucifixion had arrived!

To be continued.......................................................................

Messaline is crucified!

Messaline lay face down in the dirt, the heavy cypress beam across her lacerated shoulders. She was panting with exhaustion and the sting of the sweat in her eyes was ever present. She heard the clink of the nails as they were removed from the end of her beam and thrown to the ground. The dull thud signified that the hammer, to be used to drive the spikes, had also been thrown on the ground. Through the haze of grim anticipation she could hear all the preparations being made for her crucifixion.

"Turn her over!" scowled a guard, and, instantly, the ends of her beam were seized and she was flipped over onto her lashed back.
Messaline grunted as the air was suddenly expelled from her lungs. The guards stood over the whimpering body, taking in all her luscious curves and the slow rising and falling of the subtle breasts.

"Well get on with it!" yelled the guard, and at this command the soldier that had grabbed her tits earlier picked up the hammer and one spike. He knelt on her forearm and turned to look into her eyes.

"Told you I would see you again," he sneered as he placed the spike into her soft wrist. He cruelly gave a small tap with the hammer and Messaline squirmed as a small trickle of blood ran down and onto the wood. She clenched her teeth and looked away as the hammer rose and fell with a sickening thud. The spike drove through the soft wrist and bedded into the wood below. Two more swings and the first limb was securely fixed in place. The soldier removed his knee and jumped quickly into position the attach the other arm in place.

"Ppppplease sir, please, nnno more, I beg you, Nnnnnoooo!"

"CLANG, CLANG, CLANG!" the hammer kept falling untill the nail head rested tight against the quivering flesh of Messaline's frail arm.

The soldier stood up and looked over the body of the young crucified slave. Another guard had already grabbed Messaline's feet and tied her ankles together in readiness of the lifting. A guard grabbed an end of the beam while another held her bound feet as they raised her off the dusty ground.

"Stop struggling, you bitch! you are going up and nothing will stop that."

The soldiers carrying the beam pushed her back against the upright whilst another guard, who had climbed a short ladder, grabbed it and pulled it up into place. The beam slotted onto the upright and was wedged in place with a couple of shims. Messaline dangled with her slender feet just inches from the solace of the ground. Those that could, see were able to watch her convulsions as she attempted to brace her self with the soles of her feet. The next pair of nails were brought to the soldier and two other guards untied her ankles and pressed her feet against the side of the stipe.
Her left foot had the toes pointing down at the ground and firmly held in place. Messaline felt the point of the spike press against her boney heel and twisted to tear the skin.

"CLANG, CLANG, CRUUUUUNCH!" as the cruel spike made it's way through the tough bone.

"GRRRRRRRR! AAAARGHHHH!" screamed Messaline, the pain was absolutely unbearable, "STOP, STOP!"

It was almost as if the guards were deaf to her plee's, the work continued and soon both her tender feet were fixed to the sides of the stipes. Messaline slumped down on her spiked wrists and her legs splayed open to expose her innermost secrets. The guards looked, smiled and congratulated each other on yet another successful crucifixion, five to go!

To be continued..................................................

The Agony Continues

Messaline slumped down and hung by her bleeding wrists. It was impossible to decide which she could bare, the throbbing in her wrists or the sharp pain in her mutilated feet. The push and pull, up and down, would continue for hours maybe even days, it all depended on her strength. She had promised that she would maintain some composure and dignity but the pain of the cross did not allow that. She felt a warm trickle down the inside of her legs, she was peeing herself, this was nothing unusual for those that bore the agony of crucifixion. The warm liquid puddled at the foot of her cross making the soil darker and mixing with her own blood from her feet.

The sun was high in the sky and the heat from its beams beat down on her fully exposed body.

"Water, water," she called feebly thru her parched lips.

A guard approached and kicked the bottom of the stipes with his heavy boot. Messaline shook on her cross and moaned as the cold iron spikes rubbed against her tender limbs.

"Why should I give you water, you cunt! you don't deserve it. However, I think I will water you as I want you to suffer for a very long time."

The guard stepped away and turned toward a small wooden bucket. He bent down and removed a small cup of warm water and returned to the hanging Messaline. As Messaline was fixed to a low cross he was able to place the cup to her swollen lips.

"Drink this, these will be very few and far between, maybe just enough to keep you alive."

Messaline gulped what little water was in the cup, she was standing on her heels to be able to drink. The guard was helping by placing a hand under her smooth little arse and pushing her up. He couldn't resist pushing two fingers into her soft, moist little cunt. She was warm and lush in her little love tunnel and she squirmed at the invasion from his investiagting fingers.

Soon the cup was empty and Messaline sighed and dropped back down, splaying her legs again for a perfect view of her twitching cunt. The guard sat back down and watched Messaline as she made the dance of death. Splinters dug deep into her raw back as she inched her way up the stipes to gulp in air. Her legs trembled as she took her body weight on the edges of the spikes in her heels. Her cheeks glowed a crimson red as she balanced precariously on the spikes in her feet. She tried to lower herself gently so that when the spikes pulled in her wrists the pain up her arms would be reduced.

"Mother of God," she groaned, there was no release from the pain. There was an ever increasing crowd that would look, sometimes touch and then move on. Messaline was low enough for any passerby to grope and fondle her cute breasts or plunge a finger or two up her moist cunt. There were no real rules to the level of abuse that could be levied on her body, so long as no one shortened her ordeal.

Just then a guard brought forward some wood and bracken and placed it close to Messaline's feet. The guard was careful not to pile it too close to the cross, he wanted to warm her not burn her to a crisp. Just then there was more commotion as another slave was pushed forward under the weight of her beam. It was Martha the young cook, she had just turned eighteen and still bore the looks of a sweet young innocent girl. Messaline wept as she saw the approaching girl. She could see the crisscross of the lash marks on her pale back as she stooped forward under the weight.

"Move slut, we have a nice place for you, right next to your friend Messaline. You can gaze at the piece of meat that has led you to this moment of your short life."

Martha looked up and saw the gyrating body of Messaline before her. Their eyes locked and for the first time Messaline saw pure anger in Martha's eyes.

"I, I, I'm so sorry," spluttered Merssaline, "I never killed our master, y,y,you must believe me."

It had taken all of Messaline's strength to proclaim her innocence but, by the look on Martha's face, it was obvious she had not been forgiven.

Martha was led to the vacant stipe and kicked, in the back, to the ground. She fell awkwardly on her face and a small stream of blood flowed out of her nose. She was rolled over on to her back and Messaline could see her semen soaked shaved pussy on full view, she had been raped by the soldiers!
Her body was straddled by a soldier who placed his hands on her firm pert breasts and pushed to keep her body still for the nails. Soon the air rang out to metal striking metal as Martha's crucifixion began. Messaline watched with saddness as each time the hammer fell Martha's body rose off the ground and the high pitched screams filled the hot air. Martha was, by far, the shortest of all the slaves, barely five foot tall. Nevertheless, it mattered not how tall you were to feel the full force of crucifixion. The guards were well practised in their roles and soon the small body of Martha glistened in the hot sun, small rivulets of blood dripping from her arms and twitching toes.
There was hours of pain to endure before death comes.

To be continued........................................................

She felt a warm trickle down the inside of her legs, she was peeing herself, this was nothing unusual for those that bore the agony of crucifixion.

161 Snapshot_001.jpg
The guards were well practised in their roles and soon the small body of Martha glistened in the hot sun, small rivulets of blood dripping from her arms and twitching toes.
There was hours of pain to endure before death comes.

137 Snapshot_001.jpg

More Company

Martha and Messaline had been hanging for nearly half an hour, Martha had not taken her hate filled eyes of Messaline. Martha grunted and groaned as she, once more, made her way to the top of the structure to gulp in air. Messaline could see Martha's legs quivering as she took the weight on the spikes that had shattered her petite heels. Her small breasts were pulled tight and her ribs stood out for all to see. She too let a small, warm, trickle of piss run down her legs and mix with the blood on her long slender feet.

There was more commotion in front of them as two more household slaves were prodded up the rugged hill to the remaining stipes. Martha and Messaline strained their eyes to make out the figures of Antonia and Balbina straining under their wood. The lash was busy on both bodies as the squeals from the girls bore testimony to their pain.

"Eeeeargh, stop, stop, I am moving, I am moving!" pleaded one of the girls, whilst the other had reached the base of her stake.

"Shut up and lay down and I will be quick and get these nails in!" bellowed the guard.

"Oh please sir, we had nothing to do with this, please believe us, pleeeeese," continued the other slave.

" It means nothing!" interupted the guard, "you know what must happen. We have a job to do, how easy you make it is up to you, now lay still!"

Antonia struggled against the ropes that held her arms outstretched on her beam.

"I told you to keep still, you cunt," and his heavy boot kicked her side with great force.
She whimpered and lay motionless looking up into the blue sky as the guards placed the iron against her tender wrists.

"Whoosh," the hammer fell, "clang," it made contact with the nail head, "squish," the nail penetrated the flesh and then the thud as it entered the wood. Antonia's feet kicked high in the air and then her heels ground into the dust beneath them. Her knees made a peddling motion as her heels dug deeper leaving furrows in the ground. The skin from her feet was torn as she writhed in her ever increasing agony. The first nail was now fully in and the large head rested against the soft skin. The second spike was placed, driven and now was also pinning the arm to the wood. Two guards heaved the babbling slave to her feet and in one movement she was lifted and lowered onto the stipe. Her long legs dangled and swung, her heels banged against the upright before being seized and secured, like the others, to the side of the stipes.

Balbina was now being fixed to her crux and was then lifted and fully nailed to her cross. All four, now, were twisting on the nails that held them firm and were dealing with their pain in their own individual way. Messaline hung for some time by her wrists but would endure the agony in her feet to raise and breathe. Martha was balancing herself on her heels and was breathing more easily but at the expense of further damage to her feet. The two newly hung slaves were still in the early stages of their crucifixion but their violent struggle would soon die down.

"Well Messaline, it's time to have a bit of fun with you, are you up for it?" sniggered the guard.

Messaline turned her head away from him and sighed. The guard made a path thru the wood that had been laid at the base of the cross. He eased a reasonably heavy rock against the base which shook her cross and tore at the wounds.

"Time for a quick fuck, what do you think about that Messaline?" gloated the guard.

Messaline whimpered, Martha laughed, "yes fuck her, fuck her good!" she yelled.
The guard removed his lower garments and Messaline gasped at the size of his member, which was becoming larger as she looked. The guard walked up to Messaline and grinned.

"Better get you moist, you will take my cock much easier," he teased.

The guard took his fingers and slowly parted her vaginal lips. The cherry red lips glistened in the sun and, after some frantic rubbing, her juices started to flow.

"Nice," continued the guard, "now gently does it," as the tip of his cock touched her sensitive skin.

But gentle, he was not, as he gripped her buttocks and pushed hard into her with his hairy balls slapping against the inside of her legs. Messaline wasn't sure if she could take his full length, it felt like she was being ripped open. The guard held her arse firmly and pumped with all his might, Martha was laughing and cheering him on. The rape was brutal but quickly over and the guard fell back and grabbed his clothes. Messaline was standing on her broken heels and quietly sobbing but soon she had to lower her self and hang from her wrists. The guard replaced the wood around the base of the cross and then retired into the shade of a tree to await the last slave to be crucified.

To be continued............................................

... All four, now, were twisting on the nails that held them firm and were dealing with their pain in their own individual way ...

Andaroos 4 - Part 3 - 037.jpg

... "Better get you moist, you will take my cock much easier," he teased.
The guard took his fingers and slowly parted her vaginal lips...

1 rape.JPG

... "Nice," continued the guard, "now gently does it," as the tip of his cock touched her sensitive skin...

2 rape.jpg
... But gentle, he was not, as he gripped her buttocks and pushed hard into her with his hairy balls slapping against the inside of her legs. Messaline wasn't sure if she could take his full length, it felt like she was being ripped open. The guard held her arse firmly and pumped with all his might ...

3 rape.jpg

...​

Back
Top Bottom