Messaline's Plans Go Awry...

Go to CruxDreams.com
that's the End I waited for:D

Thanks, Admi. While it may or may not be plausible its my story and I'll do what I want. I am a bit surprise some did pick up on it...

t
but you wouldn't loose Messa too isn't? and that's why Madame Wu the bottle used. And I'm sure Messa's breats in your back is a nice feeling you wouldn't miss;)

Waiting a new story with "Golgotha Studios", Messa is in holiday: beach, bathing and repose ..... Kisses for you Tree, and for everybody !:)
Messaline_Beach_0005.jpg

I know old oak!!!
your Messa story is over 100 pages and I'm busy with the PDF of it with the pics
here the frontpage;)
Yes, a pdf will be a precious treasure for the Archive,​
we all look forward to it!​

found on our WWW (probably the darkspot) how some girls eagerly pampered the old Oak Tree :D:rolleyes::oops:

Attachments

• tree's-special treatment .png.jpg
    tree's-special treatment .png.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 162
Yes, that's something DemisE posted on The Dark Spot. Though I believe they were preparing for the axe.

yep...........:D

Is any story really done...

So Messaline was not only alive but well on her way to recovery. While the nail wounds were still obvious she had no need for bandages and in bare feet seemed to walk pretty well for only two months of recovery. She brought me over to a booth where she chatted breezily with me. She seemed to hold no ill will for what I had done to her. After being displayed naked on a cross she was comfortable being au natural while I was across the table clothed. She said she had heard I was a regular at the coffee shop but hadn’t seen me since she had been there. I told her what I had been up to. Then she asked me if I was back in town for a vacation. I realized she didn’t know.

I took a big drink and ordered another. I knew I would piss off Melissa but I lit up a cigarette. Then I said “Messa, I’m crucifying your mother this Friday.”

There was a long period of silence. The waitress came with my drink. Messa looked at it and said “I’ll have what he’s having only make it a double.”

“Me too, and make fast” I added as I peeled off another C-note. The waitress was back just as I finished off my drink. Neither Messa nor I had said anything. Messa grabbed her glass and took a big gulp, stopping to cough and wipe her mouth. She looked at me and asked if it was going to be at the IMF headquarters. I told her that it would be at the O.P.P. facility. She stared at her glass.

I didn’t know what to say so I blurted out “Do you want to see it… I mean her?”

She shook her head and said “I don’t know. I could use one of Madame Wu’s cigarettes about now.”

I stood up, peeled off my duster, and held it out for her. She stood up and slipped it on. She had to bunch the sleeves up to expose her hands. She picked up her drink and asked “Now what?”

“Let’s go for a walk. You’ll find something in the right pocket…”
tree

:oops: I'm very intrigued by this following of the story....:oops:

Is any story really done...

“Let’s go for a walk. You’ll find something in the right pocket…”
tree
and a glimpse in the coffeeshop dungeon learns Ulrika and Messa are friends because the way Ulrika comfort Messa.

Attachments

• Ulrika comfort messa.jpg
    Ulrika comfort messa.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 133
:oops: I'm very intrigued by this following of the story....:oops:

And there is more coming soon... I've got the elf girl hunt, this thread, and The question going at the same time!

YIKES!!!!

I thought this neede some illustrations which I am working on but The Question is closer to completion so that's where most of my effort is going

T

(nice picture, Admi)

And there is more coming soon... I've got the elf girl hunt, this thread, and The question going at the same time!

YIKES!!!!

I thought this neede some illustrations which I am working on but The Question is closer to completion so that's where most of my effort is going

T

(nice picture, Admi)
merci

HO,Ulrika! What are you doing? People could see us !:oops:

"People do see us, Messaline. We are always watched. We are always presented for their pleasure. But what do you worry about. You danced naked nailed to cross and despite the pain and display of your body, your only regret is that it could not go on forever. I feel the wetness and heat of your sex. I can only offer you comfort but it will take another cross and the nails to truly satisfy you again..."

U
Ulrika comfort messa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom