Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi again,

I am still alive, still writing my book about life in hotels and incredible coincidences, hoping to finish it next year. I am not so much around here because I still have a lot of work to do and as you may remember, I was always interested a lot in politics. I would not like to disturb here someone with my opinions but in my German hotel, there are now two very friendly Ukrainian refugees working and I am a bit at war with their enemies even on the internet, too, as you possibly can imagine.
Indeed, from "my" hotel's roof, you can see and hear NATO fighter jets fly in formations during daylight and hear the sound of big military air lift transporters landing in Ramstein Air Base in Germany every early morning and although you are still living in perfect peace all around you in your city, you know where this equipment is going to and there are still many people dying only a few 1000 kilometers away in a needless war.
So, at the moment and possibly also for a long time to come, I am not a very nice person to entertain someone or to be entertained by the pictures and discussions here which I loved for a long time.
Anyway, I wish you all already now:

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPIER NEW YEAR !

You do not need to be concerned too much when I am not around here for months because my family is usually getting very old (90 till 105 years is the family standard, my mother is 92!) and in fact, I still have relatives from the German minority in Romania in "Siebenbürgen" which is geographically almost identical with big parts of Transsilvania.
Maybe, there are some vampires in my family, so we are similar immortal.

Thank you for missing me and I will be back at least, when I can tell you about someone who is publishing my book which could also be difficult, because there is usually an everlasting clause in a hotel's contract about the hotel's and guest's secrets. I will try to anonymize all the names of persons and companies but I were not very surprised, if someone will recognize the true existing persons, hotel chains or companies and sue me because of this book. On the other hand, this could make the book even more successful, if I win. The book will probably be published under a pseudonym / "nom de plume" and if I ever recommend a book here, it could be me although you never have heard or seen this author's name here or elsewhere.
So, let's wait and see. :icon_writing:

All the best for you all and till next time, week, month or year!

Bye,
Silent_Water
Great to hear from you, SW! Yes, you've got plenty to keep you busy, the book sounds like it will be a great read. Take care, have a good Christmas, and even if you can't or don't feel like spending time here, be sure your friends won't be forgetting you :)

There was an old man called TwoNines
Who had such a love of bad rhyme
His laptop got pissed
From CF he was missed
But now he is back just fine

Has anyone heard from Loincloth Slave?
Last seen on Nov 19th.

I poked my head in after Baracus chased me on fet, then disappeared again.

Part of the issue I have is a bit of guilt over missed conversations and doing stupid head miles. Also have been clearing out inherited property but there’s no internet or phone up there!

Was thinking that earlier today as well.

Thanks

I had the impression that @Loinclothslave was already less active here since last summer.

Probably from the time I went to San Francisco to be publicly flogged and tortured by MASTER, we had a fabulous time!

Last I heard, he was getting his sorry arse whipped by a new Master. I'll check up on him...

And we attended Up Your Alley kink fest in San Francisco there, amazing!

Hope, he can at least still wear his loincloth, not becoming, @poornowwithoutloinclothfloggedslave.

Ha ha, good one!

I briefly appeared after Baracus messaged me on fet. I’m there all the time, where MASTER messages me- except if I’m off line (I lost all of October and much of January due to being up there)

Yes, he is very much missed. But I'm glad to hear he's ok.

Thank you, hope you are well too, @wulf

Good GOD, he misplaced his loincloth and is desperately seeking it.

Ha ha ha ha!!! As if I’d have only one!!!

————————-

Thank you all for being such great friends to notice my MIA

LCs

I poked my head in after Baracus chased me on fet, then disappeared again.

Part of the issue I have is a bit of guilt over missed conversations and doing stupid head miles. Also have been clearing out inherited property but there’s no internet or phone up there!

Thanks

Probably from the time I went to San Francisco to be publicly flogged and tortured by MASTER, we had a fabulous time!

And we attended Up Your Alley kink fest in San Francisco there, amazing!

Ha ha, good one!

I briefly appeared after Baracus messaged me on fet. I’m there all the time, where MASTER messages me- except if I’m off line (I lost all of October and much of January due to being up there)

Thank you, hope you are well too, @wulf

Ha ha ha ha!!! As if I’d have only one!!!

————————-

Thank you all for being such great friends to notice my MIA

LCs
Welcome back @Loinclothslave . :) :)
For causing other CF'ers unnecessary stress and concern, I hereby declare that you should be paraded,publicly in chains,clad in the grottiest,stinking Loincloth available, tied to a upright post,flogged mercilessly with a spiked Flagrum,at least 100 times until you are a bloodied weeping mess,before being summarily nailed screaming to a Tau-Crux.
(Does this seem a reasonable response??) ;)

For causing other CF'ers unnecessary stress and concern, I hereby declare that you should be paraded,publicly in chains,clad in the grottiest,stinking Loincloth available, tied to a upright post,flogged mercilessly with a spiked Flagrum,at least 100 times until you are a bloodied weeping mess,before being summarily nailed screaming to a Tau-Crux.
Well, if this slave had known such a lovely reward was awaiting it, it would have run back sooner! Thank you, fine Sir, this slave will endeavour to make a fitting spectacle of it’s terrible suffering and despair as befits such a fine institution!

On CF, this is called a 'welcome gift'! :D

Back
Top Bottom