Models,as shot by Baracus....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings fellow Crux Forumers....!! :D
After some deliberation I've decided to start a thread dedicated to the lovely Models*, of whom I've shot over the last couple of years....Young, thin,older and bigger. Clothed and Nude.
No doubt some of them will be familiar to my regular followers ;) rest assured, there WILL be the odd Crux-pic. :devil: :p

*P.S. (I don't mean those kind of Models...) ;) :p
20220705_002229.jpg

I meant Models, like the lovely Kim.B (& others....) ;) ;)
20211001_173028.jpg
From tomorrow I will be launching my gallery of lovely Girls, Ladies etc....5 at a time.

One last word....

Disclaimer:
(Obviously I welcome all comments and critique, but.....any thread hijacking or posts deemed not relevant to this thread will be removed. Sorry.)

Last edited:
After some deliberation I've decided to start a thread dedicated to the lovely Models*, of whom I've shot over the last couple of years....Young, thin,older and bigger. Clothed and Nude.
No doubt some of them will be familiar to my regular followers ;) rest assured, there WILL be the odd Crux-pic. :devil: :p

View attachment 1315773

View attachment 1315776
From tomorrow I will be launching my gallery of lovely Girls, Ladies etc....5,at a time.

One last word....
(Obviously I welcome all comments and critique, but.....any thread hijacking or posts deemed not relevant to this thread will be removed. Sorry.)
Nice model Hellcat though! ;)

View attachment 1315773

View attachment 1315776
From tomorrow I will be launching my gallery of lovely Girls, Ladies etc....5 at a time.

One last word....

Disclaimer:
we need both!

bc73de55db9c0595281bd446f8bf9400.jpg

View attachment 1315773

View attachment 1315776
From tomorrow I will be launching my gallery of lovely Girls, Ladies etc....5 at a time.too?

One last word....

Disclaimer:
Do you have a model of a Cougar too?:angel2:

Wait, isn’t this your own art? Aren’t artists permitted to post 10? It also (sort of) qualifies as an illustrated story, doesn’t it?

Perhaps check with a mod but I think you qualify for 10
Hmm...yeah they  are my own pics...I'll have to check on that.
Can anyone advise this Tech Luddite,(please) ??

Hmm...yeah they  are my own pics...I'll have to check on that.
Can anyone advise this Tech Luddite,(please) ??

The current rule is five pics per day on a thread. The exception is artist’s own work in the form of an illustrated story.

The current rule is five pics per day on a thread. The exception is artist’s own work in the form of an illustrated story.
@Barbaria1 : Thanks,that's what I thought.
SO...It doesn't apply to photos,even if taken by oneself.
Oops I've been "nawty"....perhaps a quick Flogging will suffice ??

Back
Top Bottom