Most effective form of pussy torture

What is the most effective form of “nondestructive” pussy torture?

• Crotch rope (vulvar pressure from tension on flexible object)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Wooden horse (vulvar pressure from straddling a hard object)

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Impact-based (whips, canes, etc to strike vulva)

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Mechanical insertion-based (pear of anguish, cervical torture)

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Irritants (hot sauce, figging, etc)

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Temperature (heat or cold)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Electricity

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other (let me know what I missed)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It depends what we're looking for as 'effective' - in terms of BDSM play, where both the Torturer and victim are looking to get some pleasure out of the experience, electricity is probably the best means, as it can be quite carefully controlled to hit the 'sweet spot' where pleasure and pain just meet. But insertions, and careful use of heat, can add to the 'fun'. Under 'others', various kinds of clips, clamps, attachments to labia and/or clitoris could be considered.

It depends what we're looking for as 'effective' - in terms of BDSM play, where both the Torturer and victim are looking to get some pleasure out of the experience, electricity is probably the best means, as it can be quite carefully controlled to hit the 'sweet spot' where pleasure and pain just meet. But insertions, and careful use of heat, can add to the 'fun'. Under 'others', various kinds of clips, clamps, attachments to labia and/or clitoris could be considered.
I’m all for insertions!

My intention with “effective” was maximum pain efficiently and intensely targeted to the pussy, not necessarily pleasurable.

This is a forum about crucifying people :D
not only about them, and honestly I always like to read about new ideas for torture!
how about this?

(the girl is introduced into the cunt, the pear of narrowness, then slowly opened so that it is firmly wedged by the pelvic bone or pubic bone, and then the girl would be hung upside down by the pear and left in terrible pain (similar to my wife in childbirth)

I've already tried it in 3d creation, and it doesn't look bad!

They are all pretty effective.
Personally I like enough attention on my clit (and tits and nipples while we're at it) no matter what method is used.
Nettles are also interesting to use (on the clit as someone mentioned but can be inserted too).
I also like the use of needles and clamps.
If we're talking duration I like forced orgasm play. Preferably with clit stimulation and anal and vaginal machine fucking where the pleasure will quickly turn to pain.

Back
Top Bottom