Mr. Jenkins The Teacher

Go to CruxDreams.com

riwa

Governor
Dorothy certainly gets these interesting fantasies, doesn't she? Here is another she emailed to me earlier today that I put into print for her.

I got a call from a Mr. Jenkins, telling me he was my daughter’s new school teacher. He told me he had to see me after school. He asked if I could arrive tomorrow at the school at five PM after classes were over.

I told him I could be there. Then I asked him what this was all about. Was my daughter in some sort of trouble?

“You could say that, Mrs. Brown,” he replied. “Meet me at school, go down the hall past my classroom to my private study. I’ll explain things then.”

I gulped as I hung up the phone. What had she done now; what kind of trouble had she gotten herself into? I couldn’t imagine.

The next afternoon when they got home I made sure the kids were taken care of, knowing James would be home in about twenty minutes. Then I drove to the school. I couldn’t for the life of me imagine what kind of problems my daughter might be having as she hadn’t uttered a word to me.

I got to the building, went inside and found my way to his study. He was her new teacher and I was instantly drawn to his handsome physique. So I tried to push aside my feelings as I got serious.

“So what’s this all about, Mr. Jenkins?”

“It seems your daughter is not doing her homework. She’s coming to class unprepared, Mrs. Brown. I hold you personally responsible for this failure.”

“Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Jenkins. I knew she was being a little lazy with her homework. But I was unaware it had gotten this bad.”

“Weren’t you, Mrs. Brown? You knew she’d been missing some homework assignments and yet you did nothing?”

“I’ll speak to her about it straight away.”

“And what’s this about keeping her out of school?”

“Well… I wanted to make sure she spent some quality time with her grandparents. And her great aunt made a surprise visit the other day and I wanted to allow her to spend some quality time with her.”

“So you allowed her to miss time from school?”

“Yes, I did, Mr. Jenkins. I saw no harm in it.”

“Of course you didn’t. Hold out your hands, Mrs. Brown.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“I said hold out your hands palms up.”

I had no idea why he told me to do that. But I did as he asked. Then next thing I know he smacked each one with a cane!

I yelped as I jerked them away. “Get them back up, Mrs. Brown. I’ve only given you one on each hand. You deserve two more.”

“But Mr. Jenkins?!”

“I said NOW!”

I jumped at the authoritative tone in his voice. Then I meekly held my hands out. Two more in each palm and my hands were burning. All I could do was hold them up, not wanting to use them to grip anything.

“Now strip out of your dress and undies and bend over the desk.”

“Mr. Jenkins??!!”

“I said NOW, you stroppy tart!”

I bent over the desk, carefully pulling my black satin knickers off my bum. To my embarrassment he grabbed them and pulled them all the way down. “Lift up your left leg, Mrs. Brown!” I meekly did as he asked, flush with embarrassment as he pulled then down.

“And now the other.”

“Mrs. Jenkins, is this standard…?”

“Mrs. Brown, am I going to have to tell you twice?”

“No sir.”

My knickers come off and were left on the floor as my bum was shamefully exposed. “Now spread your legs, Mrs. Brown.” I did as I was told, embarrassed beyond belief until my legs were spread and I was bent over his desk.

Bloody hell; was he going to shag me?? This was the position my husband used from time to time to fuck me when the kids were out of the house. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me but I couldn’t seem to stop it.

All went quiet until I was left standing there trembling like crazy. Just what the hell was he going to do to me?? A moment later I heard a swish.

A split second later it was as if my bum had been stung by a hundred bees. I yelped as I stood upright. “Over the desk, Mrs. Brown!” he commanded and I stared at him in shock.

I was trembling as I slowly bent over the desk, my bum stinging. The next one came in contact with my bum and I was hit by that hundred odd bee stings again. I yelped as I inhaled sharply.

“Count them aloud, Mrs. Brown! That was two!”

There was another swish and my bum stung all over again. “THREE!” I cried out, wincing at the pain. Then…

Swish…

“FOUR!” It hurt like bloody hell.

Swish…

“FIVE!”

Swish…

“SIX!”

“You’re half way there, Mrs. Brown. Maybe next time you will make sure your daughter does her homework and does not miss class.”

Swish…

“SEVEN!” The tears streamed down my cheeks.

Swish…

“EIGHT!”

Swish…

“NINE!” and I started blubbering like a baby.

Swish…

“TEN!” It came out as a scream.

Swish…

“ELEVEN!” By then I was almost hysterical.

Swish…

“TWELVE!” And with that I collapsed onto the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

He said not a word as he put the switch of nettles away. Somehow I managed to get back into my dress. My bum stung so bad I couldn’t even put my undies back on. They went shamefully into my handbag.

He did not speak as I tried to compose myself. I couldn’t even look him in the eye. It was horrible… and yet I now found myself irresistibly drawn to him. I couldn’t even begin to imagine facing him at the next parent-teacher meeting.

I was almost out the door when I heard, “Mrs. Brown?” I froze, not daring to turn and look at him.

“My study, five PM tomorrow.” That’s when my legs turned to jelly. I knew I would never be able to resist anything he wanted to do to me.

© 2016 (written for Dorothy Sep 7 ’16 by riwa)

Dorothy certainly gets these interesting fantasies, doesn't she? Here is another she emailed to me earlier today that I put into print for her.

I got a call from a Mr. Jenkins, telling me he was my daughter’s new school teacher. He told me he had to see me after school. He asked if I could arrive tomorrow at the school at five PM after classes were over.

I told him I could be there. Then I asked him what this was all about. Was my daughter in some sort of trouble?

“You could say that, Mrs. Brown,” he replied. “Meet me at school, go down the hall past my classroom to my private study. I’ll explain things then.”

I gulped as I hung up the phone. What had she done now; what kind of trouble had she gotten herself into? I couldn’t imagine.

The next afternoon when they got home I made sure the kids were taken care of, knowing James would be home in about twenty minutes. Then I drove to the school. I couldn’t for the life of me imagine what kind of problems my daughter might be having as she hadn’t uttered a word to me.

I got to the building, went inside and found my way to his study. He was her new teacher and I was instantly drawn to his handsome physique. So I tried to push aside my feelings as I got serious.

“It seems your daughter is not doing her homework. She’s coming to class unprepared, Mrs. Brown. I hold you personally responsible for this failure.”

“Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Jenkins. I knew she was being a little lazy with her homework. But I was unaware it had gotten this bad.”

“Weren’t you, Mrs. Brown? You knew she’d been missing some homework assignments and yet you did nothing?”

“Well… I wanted to make sure she spent some quality time with her grandparents. And her great aunt made a surprise visit the other day and I wanted to allow her to spend some quality time with her.”

“I beg your pardon?”

I had no idea why he told me to do that. But I did as he asked. Then next thing I know he smacked each one with a cane!

I yelped as I jerked them away. “Get them back up, Mrs. Brown. I’ve only given you one on each hand. You deserve two more.”

“But Mr. Jenkins?!”

“I said NOW!”

I jumped at the authoritative tone in his voice. Then I meekly held my hands out. Two more in each palm and my hands were burning. All I could do was hold them up, not wanting to use them to grip anything.

“Mr. Jenkins??!!”

I bent over the desk, carefully pulling my black satin knickers off my bum. To my embarrassment he grabbed them and pulled them all the way down. “Lift up your left leg, Mrs. Brown!” I meekly did as he asked, flush with embarrassment as he pulled then down.

“And now the other.”

“No sir.”

My knickers come off and were left on the floor as my bum was shamefully exposed. “Now spread your legs, Mrs. Brown.” I did as I was told, embarrassed beyond belief until my legs were spread and I was bent over his desk.

Bloody hell; was he going to shag me?? This was the position my husband used from time to time to fuck me when the kids were out of the house. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me but I couldn’t seem to stop it.

All went quiet until I was left standing there trembling like crazy. Just what the hell was he going to do to me?? A moment later I heard a swish.

A split second later it was as if my bum had been stung by a hundred bees. I yelped as I stood upright. “Over the desk, Mrs. Brown!” he commanded and I stared at him in shock.

I was trembling as I slowly bent over the desk, my bum stinging. The next one came in contact with my bum and I was hit by that hundred odd bee stings again. I yelped as I inhaled sharply.

There was another swish and my bum stung all over again. “THREE!” I cried out, wincing at the pain. Then…

Swish…

Swish…

“FIVE!”

Swish…

“SIX!”

“You’re half way there, Mrs. Brown. Maybe next time you will make sure your daughter does her homework and does not miss class.”

Swish…

Swish…

“EIGHT!”

Swish…

Swish…

Swish…

Swish…

He said not a word as he put the switch of nettles away. Somehow I managed to get back into my dress. My bum stung so bad I couldn’t even put my undies back on. They went shamefully into my handbag.

He did not speak as I tried to compose myself. I couldn’t even look him in the eye. It was horrible… and yet I now found myself irresistibly drawn to him. I couldn’t even begin to imagine facing him at the next parent-teacher meeting.

I was almost out the door when I heard, “Mrs. Brown?” I froze, not daring to turn and look at him.

“My study, five PM tomorrow.” That’s when my legs turned to jelly. I knew I would never be able to resist anything he wanted to do to me.

I'm pleased you did not (???) pleasure this slut. Her daughter would never get an education...
trees sister y1ho1_500.jpg
Tree

“I beg your pardon?”

“But Mr. Jenkins?!”

“I said NOW!”

“Mr. Jenkins??!!”

“And now the other.”

“No sir.”

Swish…

Swish…

“FIVE!”

Swish…

“SIX!”

Swish…

Swish…

“EIGHT!”

Swish…

Swish…

Swish…

Swish…

Nice fantasy Dorothy, and nice writing riwa.

There are more people beside me who are into punishment caning.
according to my parents and grandparents, schools taught by threats
of the cane. even girls were caned by a man, today that would be a
serious crime, but i bet it was very effective. spell a word wrong, hold out
your hand and whack you try hard to blink back the tears, spell it wrong
again and it`s hold out the other hand. just imagine me in those days,
caught behind the bike shed with a boys hard cock in my hands, and
me wondering,what does it get hard for. just imagine the caning i would
get if i was found in that situation, someone please invent a time machine.

Spanking Drawings for anyone who likes them

Attachments

• tumblr_m0wxpikJjr1r2k92so1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m0wxpikJjr1r2k92so1_400.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 125
  • tumblr_m4rzqw6luO1rvrx90o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m4rzqw6luO1rvrx90o1_500.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 113
  • tumblr_m5yrm0PU7F1rvrx90o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m5yrm0PU7F1rvrx90o1_400.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 115
  • tumblr_mx4u93fzpF1suzehyo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mx4u93fzpF1suzehyo1_500.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 108
  • tumblr_n1jvj0mjSs1to27tdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n1jvj0mjSs1to27tdo1_1280.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 112
  • tumblr_ndcvaupSb01r7fqsio1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ndcvaupSb01r7fqsio1_1280.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 110
  • tumblr_o0apimL1lD1unrhauo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_o0apimL1lD1unrhauo1_250.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 106
  • tumblr_o0pzvgCFeE1rw1lm7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o0pzvgCFeE1rw1lm7o1_1280.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 112
  • tumblr_o6evtg6R9s1sxvojso5_250.jpg
    tumblr_o6evtg6R9s1sxvojso5_250.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
  • tumblr_o6evve37y81sxvojso4_250.jpg
    tumblr_o6evve37y81sxvojso4_250.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 115
More

Attachments

• tumblr_o9aqp0D4iq1vwi74do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o9aqp0D4iq1vwi74do1_500.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 97
  • tumblr_o77d36iVCk1v9q5b4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o77d36iVCk1v9q5b4o1_500.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 97
  • tumblr_o9e0zgbRhy1rw1lm7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o9e0zgbRhy1rw1lm7o1_500.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 95
  • tumblr_o85vigoAGe1vwxax5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_o85vigoAGe1vwxax5o1_400.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 90
  • tumblr_o96z3fig061vwi74do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o96z3fig061vwi74do1_500.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 92
  • tumblr_ocvw6r8ZJn1vy65m8o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ocvw6r8ZJn1vy65m8o1_500.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 88
  • tumblr_od2knzjvA31rw1lm7o1_1280 (1).jpg
    tumblr_od2knzjvA31rw1lm7o1_1280 (1).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 90
  • tumblr_od2p96XQxH1rw1lm7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_od2p96XQxH1rw1lm7o1_500.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 98
  • tumblr_od2pubZZ2Y1rw1lm7o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_od2pubZZ2Y1rw1lm7o1_400.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 92
There are more people beside me who are into punishment caning.
according to my parents and grandparents, schools taught by threats
of the cane. even girls were caned by a man, today that would be a
serious crime, but i bet it was very effective. spell a word wrong, hold out
your hand and whack you try hard to blink back the tears, spell it wrong
again and it`s hold out the other hand. just imagine me in those days,
caught behind the bike shed with a boys hard cock in my hands, and
me wondering,what does it get hard for. just imagine the caning i would
get if i was found in that situation, someone please invent a time machine.
Well, I think the idea of corporal punishment for parents has a lot going for it! :p

Great stuff as always :p

Interestingly, when I was in school, caning was never used on girls (only the boys' schools in my part of the world were caned) but the threat of the dap was ever present and in most cases was a sufficient deterrent...

I had a few pretty teachers that could have done with a good caning though :p

With my Grandparents and Parents, you are going
back to the 40s/50s time and apparently things were
very different then, boys and girls were taught in
separate schools for a start. apparently sex was looked
on as something very evil, sins of the flesh.
real time if i did seduce Mr Jenkins, and i have no
intention of doing so, he would be in serious trouble
and lose his job, but a girl can dream can`t she,
funny thing is i don`t want to bed him,i want him
to cane my bum. i am one crazy mixed up, Lady?

Back
Top Bottom