My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE MALAYSAN DAGGER

Lucrezia was treated and her eyelid was sewn shut. The pain as time passed was less and less intense while the hatred for Akame increased day by day. The Queen stopped looking for Lucrezia after punishing her by disfiguring her, proving that she was a cruel and ruthless woman. To survive, Lucrezia became close to a pirate, a Malay who had long been in the queen's service on Demon Island. He was a good man and never hurt her, and he was also good at having sex (even though Lucrezia certainly liked women more), and he didn't treat her like a slave but as if she were his woman (she was still a beautiful woman, even if she only had one eye). But for Lucrezia what mattered was what the man possessed: a Malay kriss, a deadly dagger that Lucrezia had in mind to steal. Unfortunately for the pirate Lucrezia had only one way to get hold of the Malay dagger, and one night she silently got up, took it and killed the pirate. She was now ready to face Akame and she knew that if she were captured she would be flayed alive. But she also knew that Akame would have to die by her hands, and then she would run away...

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
THE AMBUSH

That same night Akame would have died at the hands of Lucrezia, or at least this was the intention of the woman without the eye... She arrived in the dark of the night, barely lit by the Pirates' bonfires, to the Queen's Palace. It wasn't difficult to get there, you just had to follow the screams of pain coming from there. In the Palace, quite dark except for a large candle in the center of the room - which showed the work of the cruel Queen - Akame was torturing a very young Asian girl, whose body showed signs of hours of torture. She was beating her with a bamboo stick all over her body. Her tits were tightly bound, swollen and now bluish. Her hair was tied to the ceiling. The girl was crying all her tears, begging in some language for mercy, while the Queen, as always, proceeded with her torture, smiling at her. The young girl was also forced to stand on a stand with the sharp metal edge tormenting her pussy, and weights were attached to her ankles. In the darkness of the room, hidden behind a column, Lucrezia with knife in hand was waiting for the right moment to act...

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpeg
    IMG_0489.jpeg
    453.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
THE AMBUSH

That same night Akame would have died at the hands of Lucrezia, or at least this was the intention of the woman without the eye... She arrived in the dark of the night, barely lit by the Pirates' bonfires, to the Queen's Palace. It wasn't difficult to get there, you just had to follow the screams of pain coming from there. In the Palace, quite dark except for a large candle in the center of the room - which showed the work of the cruel Queen - Akame was torturing a very young Asian girl, whose body showed signs of hours of torture. She was beating her with a bamboo stick all over her body. Her tits were tightly bound, swollen and now bluish. Her hair was tied to the ceiling. The girl was crying all her tears, begging in some language for mercy, while the Queen, as always, proceeded with her torture, smiling at her. The young girl was also forced to stand on a stand with the sharp metal edge tormenting her pussy, and weights were attached to her ankles. In the darkness of the room, hidden behind a column, Lucrezia with knife in hand was waiting for the right moment to act...
This is a favorite of mine! Hands tight behind her back, breasts beautiful swollen and beaten and - of course - the horse. The hair tied to the ceiling is a good idea. I'm always looking for a solutions to tighten a girl in the horse without giving her a possibility to find support. You've found the perfect solution!

THE AMBUSH

Is she going to be executed by the lingchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
她是要被lingchi处死吗?
Sorry, I don't speak or write Chinese, but I read "lingchi" so I think I understand what you're interested in. It fascinates me too but in this story I won't talk about it or even draw it. It is a terrible, very bloody form of ritual torture and to address the topic I would have to study how to make it suitable for the Forum. I will draw it in the future. HI :devil-king:

Last edited:
This is a favorite of mine! Hands tight behind her back, breasts beautiful swollen and beaten and - of course - the horse. The hair tied to the ceiling is a good idea. I'm always looking for a solutions to tighten a girl in the horse without giving her a possibility to find support. You've found the perfect solution!
Thanks Pino, as always! I try to invent as much cruelty as possible without falling into the ridiculous (for example the tortured Chinese girl is blocked but tries to protect herself as best she can from the beating, trying to move her poor hit breasts with her shoulder), then you know I like ancient historical themes and this torture seemed appropriate to me. There is an oriental friend who asked me something about the "lingchi" and in the future I will tackle this too (difficult to draw a similar ritual torture full of mutilations without falling into “gore” and therefore violating the rules of the Forum but in the future I will try, after all I am fascinated by the Japanese/Chinese BDSM world and historical oriental torture in general)

:firedevil:

Last edited:
Thanks Pino, as always! I try to invent as much cruelty as possible without falling into the ridiculous (for example the tortured Chinese girl is blocked but tries to protect herself as best she can from the beating, trying to move her poor hit breasts with her shoulder), then you know I like ancient historical themes and this torture seemed appropriate to me. There is an oriental friend who asked me something about the "lingchi" and in the future I will tackle this too (difficult to draw a similar ritual torture full of mutilations without falling into “gore” and therefore violating the rules of the Forum but in the future I will try, after all I am fascinated by the Japanese/Chinese BDSM world and historical oriental torture in general)

:firedevil:
Let's say, this has certainly my attention!

Is she going to be executed by the lingchi?
If you are referring to Akame's young victim on the stand, no, she was only meant to amuse the Queen with her pain. If you're referring to Akame, neither is she: Lucrezia is about to try to stab her. If Lucrezia succeeds, she will kill her with her knife, if Akame captures Lucrezia and prevents her ambush, she will have her flayed alive. We will see the developments in these days... but you already know that Lucrezia is still alive, this spin off is actually a long flashback of the memories of Lucrezia's imprisonment... As far as Lingchi is concerned, I am thinking of dedicating some drawings or a story that you talk about it, but I have to study carefully how not to exaggerate with the blood or the Forum won’t accept it. Thanks for interesting!

REVENGE

The poor tortured girl had fainted from too much pain, but Akame still beat her on her breasts already full of marks and dark red, almost blue. The Queen knew no mercy and Lucrezia knew it well. She had her back turned, completely busy hitting the young girl with the bamboo pole. From the darkness of the room a dark figure emerged, with a knife. Lucrezia was skilled and quick with edged weapons, more than a man. It took her a split second to silently step behind Akame, place the Malay kriss in front of Akame's throat, and cut her carotid artery. As she killed her, Lucrezia whispered to her “now you won't laugh anymore, whore”. Akame fell to the ground in a pool of blood but, unable to do or say anything, she died with the bamboo whip still in her hand, at the feet of the little Chinese girl, her last victim, who was still unconscious and saw anything. . .. Then Lucrezia fled from the palace, always in the most silent way possible (she had not freed the tortured woman because otherwise she would have been accused of having killed the Queen). She came to a place where there were boats that pirates used for fishing, she killed the keeper of the boats and stole one. The rest was a long journey westward, first by sea then on foot and on horseback... Lucrezia was still alive and she would never return to the Island of Demons

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
TOYS FOR ISOTTA

Isotta had been forced by Lucrezia and her men assistants to sit on a conical pole, with the large metal cone inserted into her pussy. Her arms were pulled up into a “strappado” position, her legs were pulled up too, the metal collar chained to the ceiling. Her whole body was in a very uncomfortable position, with that slippery cone digging into her pussy, pushed further and further into her by the weight of her body and the slightest possible movements. She pissed herself from the pain of penetration. Lucrezia whispered to her “did you miss me, little slut? in these days I have had many thoughts, many memories, and I have neglected you a bit... but now I have many beautiful toys for your ass... you will have fun!" and in fact throughout the day Isotta was tortured by many instruments that Lucrezia inserted into her anus, painful and humiliating instruments. No, Isotta had not lacked Lucrezia’s attentions... but unfortunately for her Lucrezia had returned to torture her…

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpeg
    IMG_0510.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
BLOOD AND SHIT

Forced to stand with her legs wide open with the big cone in her pussy, Isotta suffered all the tools prepared for her ass by Lucrezia. One after the other, they all entered her poor anus, tearing it, breaking it, wounding it, widening it, penetrating it... Isotta felt the movement of those obscene and very painful tools inside her bowels, and when they were full of nails she felt her flesh open and to bleed. She begged Lucrezia to stop the torture “Mistress please stop… stop!!! it hurts too much… I beg you to have a little mercy..." but Lucrezia, as she had learned from Akame, continued even more cruelly and smiled mockingly at her. Then the tools, extracted from the bleeding anus, were made to lick to Isotta, carefully "Lick, you little slut, lick your blood and your shit... it's all stuff that comes out of your ass!" and she laughed. Isotta licked, where there were sharp nails, her tongue and palate were also injured, and she could taste her pain and her excrement. At the same time she pissed on herself with the cone that smashing her pussy and had now reached the uterus... a painful endless torture…

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 190
STRAPPADO

How much Lucrezia loved whipping Isotta’s soft little body... she would have spent entire days making her suffer and cry. She liked the curves of her flesh, her blonde hair and light eyes, always full of terror and tears. She liked that fleshy mouth always ajar or wide open to moan or scream. He loved that little girl, but above all he loved hurting her. It was the Mistress's love for her slave girl... She made her stay for hours in the "strappado" position, with her shoulders and arms in that unnatural and very painful posture, with weights attached to her ankles to increase the pain that the suspension gave. And she liked to whip Isotta bloody, enjoying her screams of pain and useless pleas for mercy. Lucrezia realized that she herself was not at all different from Akame... and perhaps when she killed her her evil spirit had passed into her…

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 186
STRAPPADO

How much Lucrezia loved whipping Isotta’s soft little body... she would have spent entire days making her suffer and cry. She liked the curves of her flesh, her blonde hair and light eyes, always full of terror and tears. She liked that fleshy mouth always ajar or wide open to moan or scream. He loved that little girl, but above all he loved hurting her. It was the Mistress's love for her slave girl... She made her stay for hours in the "strappado" position, with her shoulders and arms in that unnatural and very painful posture, with weights attached to her ankles to increase the pain that the suspension gave. And she liked to whip Isotta bloody, enjoying her screams of pain and useless pleas for mercy. Lucrezia realized that she herself was not at all different from Akame... and perhaps when she killed her her evil spirit had passed into her…
The strappado always works very well for me.... with appropriate ankle weights, of course. :devil2:

STRAPPADO

This story and work is fantastic. Maybe even the next best work ever. ;) How she's hanging there. A rope around her hips. The scars over her body. And a beautiful story!

ISOTTA’S HELL

After hours hanging in that unnatural and extremely painful position of the "strappado" torture, Isotta fainted and was untied and the weights were removed from her ankles. The relief lasted very little: with ice cold water on her face she was brought to consciousness and then she was impaled with a large pole in her pussy, which painfully entered all the way to her uterus. Then her hands were tied upwards (with all the pain he still feels in his shoulders) and her ankles still aching from the weights were tied to the post that disemboweled her. In this position, so obscene and with her body completely at the disposal of Lucrezia, her Mistress and executioner, Isotta was whipped for the rest of the day, until night. Lucrezia alternated a hard wooden cane with her whip, and there was no part of Isotta’s body that was spared from her lashes and blows. “Welcome to your hell, my darling…” Lucrezia said laughing to the crying Isotta, who by now was no longer even begging for mercy but was only suffering and screaming “I will make you regret being born… and having such a pleasant body to torture…” Needless to say that Isotta fainted several times but this did not interrupt Lucrezia's work except for just enough time to make Isotta regain consciousness and continue to make her live in her Hell on earth...

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpeg
    IMG_0522.jpeg
    468.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
ENJOY MY PISS, BABY

If there was a torture to which Lucrezia applied herself with care and cruelty with little Isotta, it was that of humiliation. Her favorite thing was to piss in Isotta’s mouth, tied on the torture table, after having fixed a metal funnel between her teeth. Often it wasn't just piss that Lucrezia made her young slave ingest, but also menstruation and the honey that dripped from her when she was aroused (and in torturing Isotta the cruel Lucrezia was always sexually aroused!). She spread the liquids on Isotta’s face, on her neck, on her shoulders, in her hair. Isotta was forced to ingest part of that mixture of excrement and pleasure that came out of Lucrezia's pussy, the rest stuck to her, in her face, in her hair and in her tits.Enjoy my piss, baby…” Isotta was disgusted, but this was always better than the pain that her tormentor knew how to inflict on her...

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpeg
    IMG_0532.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
PEAR OF ANGUISH

“It's been a while since you haven't been a virgin anymore, my little friend, but today I'll make you feel those sensations of your first time again…” Lucrezia said to Isotta tied in front of her, caressing her lips. Lucrezia
had a diabolical instrument in her hand, the so-called "pear of anguish". This was a metal instrument divided into several sections, three or four, with a shape that vaguely resembled a pear (hence the name) and which was internally equipped with a screw mechanism with which the executioner could enlarge the monstrous object at will. . The pear could also be inserted into the mouth, anus and especially the pussy of the victims. The opening of the instrument, which had points, created atrocious pain and wounds in whatever orifice it had been inserted. Furthermore, the abnormal dilation was extremely humiliating as well as extremely painful. This is what Lucrezia was preparing to do to Isotta: stick her pear in her pussy and make her experience new atrocious pain. And she, of course, she did it to him… for Isotta it was much more painful than being deflowered, it was like being disemboweled...

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpeg
    IMG_0536.jpeg
    545.1 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom