My first Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
He's fucking choking me and I fucking love it.
He's no idea how hot it makes me feel. Fucking me and choking me. My cunt is on fire. I love it. I don't want it to stop.
I do want it to stop. Of course I do. Or a part of me wants it to stop and the rest of me wants him to squeeze tighter.
But he stops.
And he's kind. He gives me water. I slurp.
And then he hurts me some more with his pin wheel. Cutting my cuts. It hurts like hell. I love it. I want more.
And then he stops.
Bastard.
And then he pushes something deep in me that sets my whole body trembling. Soooo intense! Soooo good!
And then he stops.
Bastard.
FUcking tease.
Hurt me! I want him to hurt me! Hurt me and not well! Hurt me some more!
Bastard.
He says he's going to cut me. To skin me. I hope he does, but I think he's lying. I want hium to cut me deep. I want to bleed.
He won't flay me. He's scared. I;m not. I want to hurt. I want to hurt. I want to bleed.

He's fucking choking me and I fucking love it.
He's no idea how hot it makes me feel. Fucking me and choking me. My cunt is on fire. I love it. I don't want it to stop.
I do want it to stop. Of course I do. Or a part of me wants it to stop and the rest of me wants him to squeeze tighter.
But he stops.
And he's kind. He gives me water. I slurp.
And then he hurts me some more with his pin wheel. Cutting my cuts. It hurts like hell. I love it. I want more.
And then he stops.
Bastard.
And then he pushes something deep in me that sets my whole body trembling. Soooo intense! Soooo good!
And then he stops.
Bastard.
FUcking tease.
Hurt me! I want him to hurt me! Hurt me and not well! Hurt me some more!
Bastard.
He says he's going to cut me. To skin me. I hope he does, but I think he's lying. I want hium to cut me deep. I want to bleed.
He won't flay me. He's scared. I;m not. I want to hurt. I want to hurt. I want to bleed.
You really are good at writing this

AFTER HER FIRST WHIPPING ... Part 11

Her brow furrowed and she swallowed back a choke as my words struck home. I nodded slowly as if to re affirm my intent, and her choke became a quiet sob.

With a malicious grin I switched the egg back on and boy did she know it.

“Nghhhhhh, ohhhh fuckkkkkk …” her hands once more flew to her pussy where the duct tape shielded the soft, pliable, sensitive folds from the outside world, trapping the vibe safely inside to plough its penetrative furrow.

“Pl … pl … please,” she pleaded. Her merciful begging was far more intense as a result of the vibrations deep inside her body as opposed to the pain I was inflicting upon her.

“Pl … please what?” I responded, mocking her.

“Pl … please let me cum,” her eyes were almost closed, tears poured out of each corner and her body shook.

I laughed and switched the evil little device off.

“Noooooo!” my Little Girl cried out, and I laughed even louder.

Then I heard a sound. A male voice and a dog barking. I looked down at the pretty face staring back up at me.

“We have company it would seem, even on a desperate day like today.”

She said nothing in reply.

“I will get out of the car but the window here will be down a few inches. I am serious when I say that if you want this to stop just shout out through the gap. Demand that he helps you …”

She looked confused as I opened the car door. It was a risk that I was taking, but a calculated one.

“Morning,” I offered up my pleasantry.

“Awful one isn’t it?” the dog-walker replied as the rain battered us both, “I haven’t seen another soul out here in this, but I have to walk him now because it’s the only chance I will have today.”

I nodded my understanding, then offered up my own reason for being here. “I’m on a mission to collect wild holly for friends and family … you know the Christmas Season and everything …” where the fuck did that come from, I smiled inwardly to myself, “and once I had promised to do that today, then I couldn’t not come.”

I glanced at the partly open window. Not a sound, just as I expected.

“Have a great Festive Season,” he waved at me as I watched the man and his dog disappear into the density of the woodland surrounding us.

I smiled to myself, as I opened the car door again to see the glorious sight that awaited me.

“Good girl, you clearly want more. Am I right?”

With an apparent reluctance at being forced to admit her own perverted desire, she nodded and I climbed back in closing both the window and door behind me.

“Turn over,” I reminded her of my instruction. With a fresh gulp briefly constricting her throat she pushed herself up and flipped her body, gasping with a wince as the red welts and cut came into direct contact with the towel.

“Good girl,” I said straddling her naked shape, the seat wide enough to let my left leg kneel by her hip whilst my right foot balanced in the footwell.

Fuck she was gorgeous. Nubile … young … fit and oh so firm. I felt a new stirring in my groin.

“Please don’t …”

I laughed out loud once more. “Don’t what girl?”

She did not reply.

Taking the blade I again made a point of letting the razor sharp edge flick free, the metal clicking into place. Now that she knew I was actually prepared to cut her, my Little Girl emitted a quiet whimper.

My erection burgeoned once more, beginning to push against the denim of my jeans and the smoother, shiny fabric of the waterproofs.

Pressing the blade upon her lower shoulder, just above her shoulder blade on the right-hand side. I stilled my hand letting the cold steel play upon her flesh and resonate in her imagination.

Another delightful whimper.

I pressed harder and opened her skin in a cut length of maybe four inches. Not deeply but enough to send a new wave of shock through her gloriously exquisite form.

“Oh fuck, please …” Her pleas were music to my ears.

“Shut the fuck up Little Girl,” was my only response as I drew upon the smooth canvas of her body, slowly dragging thick strokes of freshly revealed blood, down and around, following the slender length of her spine to the top of her firm, peachy ass. The stark contrast of crimson on pale flesh was beautiful …

I pressed my finger gently against the cut on her shoulder, her upper back really, just enough for a drop of blood to ooze onto my finger and run down over it, breaking the obvious tension that has built up in inside her as she let out a low sound of hungering lust. The droplet ran down over her shoulder blade, leaving a rivulet in such a pretty shade of passionate red, the thick, sticky blood spilling out and joining the rest of the spiral pattern I had daubed upon her flesh.

I went through the motion again, but lower this time, slowly drawing the blade across both of her buttocks. From one side to the other, a red line following my path broken only by the crevice of her small rose like hole, at the cavernous shadowy parting of the cheeks. A steady motion … I was unwilling to rush and give it fully to her until I saw the more bestial parts of her mind coming to the fore.

Then, as realisation dawned, my Little Girl screamed and lifted her head, which I immediately slapped hard so that she lay back down with a loud sob.

This time, when I cut her, I took a droplet on my finger and reached over to her face, which was turned sideways from the towel. I gave her that tiny drop and a primal sound left her throat as she opened her mouth wide and sucked my finger in before displaying her red stained tongue for me to see …

Back to my task. Another flick of my wrist and a new red line appeared across the middle of her back.

More groans … her body trembling now … but no dissent could be heard, not one word.

As I coated my fingers thoroughly in the latest stringy line of red, I knew that this little vignette of play, me fingering my Little Girl’s pretty mouth, sating her hunger with the welcomed violation of my fingers slick in her own blood was heightening her warped sense of desire.

With my erection now pressing painfully against the waterproofs and my jeans, her back and ass coated in red from the few shallow cuts that now adorned her nubile frame staring up at me, I already knew what that next step had to be.

“Get out, back into the rain,” I said very clearly, assertively and without any ambiguity.

Why the fuck won't the bastard let me cum? I'm burning up.
Fucker
He tells me I can call out if I want to.
I won't.
He knows that. He thinks he's in control.
But really it's me.
I'm here because I want to be here. I love my BF, but I wanted something more. Nah, I needed it. Intensity. And this guy, whatever his name is. he can give it to me.. I just have to stay here, stay for him. But I'm the one in control. I'm chosing. I'm the one he needs to play with. I'm the one who he needs to hurt, and I want to be hurt. I don't care if it's him or someone else. I just want to be hurt. And he's doing ok. He's hurting me.
I can feel my cuts from the whip.
I can feel his knife against my shoulder.
I want to be cut.
I can feel my blood. He lets me taste my blood. He's doing good. He needs to cut me some more.
Maybe he will flay me.
He won't. I know he won't. He's too scared. But I wouldn't mind. He could flay me. All of me. My back, by belly, my breasts. He could kill me.
But he won't.
He wants me to come again.
He knows he won't easily find another one like me. Who really wants it.
He telss me to get out of the car, back into the rain, back into the woods.
The light is begining to fade.
The woods are getting dark.
I want him to hurt me in the woods. To hurt me again. I want to feel the hurt. I want some more pain before this is all done for the day and I'm back in the hotel and he's soaping me in the shower and I'm on the train back to my flat and off to Ma and Pa's for Christmas.
He's not got long.
I want him to do something he's scared of doing. I want to feel something I didn't expect. I want him to want to hurt me so so badly.
I can feel the rain on my nakedness. On my cuts. In my hair. Plastering my hair to my face. Running down my tits, over my clit, down my legs.
He thinks he's running this show. He's not. I am. I'm the one he needs to hurt, and he's so so grateful, because I;m letting him.

Why the fuck won't the bastard let me cum? I'm burning up.
Fucker
He tells me I can call out if I want to.
I won't.
He knows that. He thinks he's in control.
But really it's me.
I'm here because I want to be here. I love my BF, but I wanted something more. Nah, I needed it. Intensity. And this guy, whatever his name is. he can give it to me.. I just have to stay here, stay for him. But I'm the one in control. I'm chosing. I'm the one he needs to play with. I'm the one who he needs to hurt, and I want to be hurt. I don't care if it's him or someone else. I just want to be hurt. And he's doing ok. He's hurting me.
I can feel my cuts from the whip.
I can feel his knife against my shoulder.
I want to be cut.
I can feel my blood. He lets me taste my blood. He's doing good. He needs to cut me some more.
Maybe he will flay me.
He won't. I know he won't. He's too scared. But I wouldn't mind. He could flay me. All of me. My back, by belly, my breasts. He could kill me.
But he won't.
He wants me to come again.
He knows he won't easily find another one like me. Who really wants it.
He telss me to get out of the car, back into the rain, back into the woods.
The light is begining to fade.
The woods are getting dark.
I want him to hurt me in the woods. To hurt me again. I want to feel the hurt. I want some more pain before this is all done for the day and I'm back in the hotel and he's soaping me in the shower and I'm on the train back to my flat and off to Ma and Pa's for Christmas.
He's not got long.
I want him to do something he's scared of doing. I want to feel something I didn't expect. I want him to want to hurt me so so badly.
I can feel the rain on my nakedness. On my cuts. In my hair. Plastering my hair to my face. Running down my tits, over my clit, down my legs.
He thinks he's running this show. He's not. I am. I'm the one he needs to hurt, and he's so so grateful, because I;m letting him.

So you think you're in control huh Little Girl ... Maybe you are ... Maybe you're not ... Maybe you're about to find out ...

AFTER HER FIRST WHIPPING ... Part 13

Pushing her in the small of her red smeared back my Little Girl stumbled on the bed of slippery leaves. I laughed and, grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her screaming back to the same tree, the one with the large, thick protruding branch.

Pulling her upright by the roots of her short hair, her hands scrambling at my wrists in a fruitless attempt to dilute the agony, she stood on her feet, sniffing her nose, wiping the snot leakage on her forearm.

The rain was now heavier if anything and while I pulled up the hood of my thick waterproofs to protect myself, her body was dripping wet in seconds. As I circled her body I could see the livid pink of the cuts, cleansed of blood by the continuing downpour, standing out.

Positioned in front of her shivering torso once again I touched the tip of her nose in a mockingly gentle manner, and stepped away before turning to address her.

“Hands out, clasp them together.”

My instruction was purposefully brusque, and she obeyed in an instant.

Grinning, no more words shared, I tied the wet rope tightly back around her already chafed wrists. Her gasp of pain was but a minor prelude to the main event that was about to unfold.

Once more her arms were pulled high above her head, but this time, before tying the rope off I pulled hard until she was suspended a full six inches off the ground … which for her might as well have been 6 feet.

“Fuck, no ohhhhhh fuckkkkk!” I could already see the fresh strain on her shoulders as the bones pulled themselves away from the sockets.

“Stop whining girl, as much as I would love to dislocate your body that won’t happened unless I secure rocks around your ankles …”

I grinned menacingly leaving the thought as to whether or not I would actually do that, running wild through her mind.

Secured again, she presented a stunningly beautiful target. But she wasn’t quite perfect, not yet. Taking a second rope I tied her ankles together and then pulled that rope to the trunk of the tree, twisting her body in the process so that her back face me. When the additional rope was secured around the trunk it meant that whatever squirming and writhing she attempted, she could not turn her body. Her back was my objective this time …

But first … with a smug smile playing on my lips I switched the egg vibe on, and in a second she screamed and began to writhe and jerk in her bonds. Her head flew back and she groaned loud enough to be heard above the rainfall. With her hands tied so that she couldn’t cup herself, and her thighs pressed close together by the ropes around her ankles, I knew this time the need that circulated around her body would become even greater.

And so it proved. I moved closer to her, standing at her front, facing her, my mouth close to hers now that she was raised away from the ground, and as she whimpered and begged for release, I kissed her. Hard. Gripping her hair to hold her head steady, I mashed my lips onto hers. Her response was wonderful. Open mouthed her tongue danced with mine as her desperation for release grew … and then when her whole body shuddered, I pulled away and switched the device off.

Her groan of frustration was like a symphony to my ears. A beautiful, wonderful sound.

Stepping away from her hung torso, still trembling with unfulfilled desire, I took a new whip from my bag, which had accompanied me from the car back out into the wet. This version contained several lashes, not quite the notorious ‘cat’ but each of the half dozen or so leather strands was tipped with a small steel ball. This would scourge her. This would hurt.

I paused to look at her sleek, slender back, already cut, already marked, dripping with a thin red coloured watery liquid as the blood flow, which had all but ceased, was diluted with rain water.

“Are you ready Little Girl?”

I paused for response, but it was a rhetorical question. I expected no answer and when none came, I swung at the girl, and laid the whip sharply across her peachy ass. Not just with a flick of my wrist … now feeling refreshed after the break, and so I put full momentum into the swing, and thwack! The effect was electric.

My Little Girl went rigid, sucking in air. A nanosecond of delay, then her body jumped in place, the shock wave visible up and down her skin. She arched involuntarily in a single glorious movement. The cry she tried to stifle growled its way out of her. "Oh, shhhh … it! Shit. Shit! Fuckkkkkk!"

The blow raised a pair of livid double welts across her round buttocks. Despite her immobility, she couldn't help but try to shake out the pain as the knife cuts opened and blood oozed out once more. The rain was easing now and the crimson flow stayed in place a little longer.

I paused until she settled down, before letting the second lash swipe through the air. I saw how my girl tensed her body as the whip landed with a thud from the opposite side. The sharp tipped decorations of torture pierced her skin around the small of her back and right hip.

Perfect aim. More cuts opened up and began to ooze. I froze my position briefly, leaving the strands hugging her body, before flicking my wrist to rally the already agonising grip they held upon her. And then with a vigorous tug, I ripped the whip through her skin.

She cried out, arching backwards once more as the blood began to weave its journey down her thighs and buttocks.

The third blow came within an instant of the second, when the barbs slammed into my suffering victim's flank, inviting fresh blood to come forth from muscle stripped of skin as I once more tore away the odious lash. She yelled out guttural cries of anguish; shaking her trembling body, squirming to be free, hands desperately clinging to the ropes that secured her wrists. Another lash sliced her back open and she fell limp hanging from her wrists.

But I was not yet done and despite her lifeless appearance I swung my arm and another loud crack divided the atmosphere as the whip once more split her skin. A scarlet line of fire scorched the girl from shoulder to shoulder. Her body shook back into life.

More cries of agony as she contorted her nubile form into an almost impossible angle, screaming agony and fear.

The tortuous whip hasped its tips into her shoulder and upper arm. It's violent removal triggering rivers of blood to stream down her body, over her back and ass, to drip onto her thighs, striping her leg like the seam of a silk stocking.

My Little Girl's screams became as raw as her body.

The lashes embedded into her ribs with the next strike. She arched her broken body forward this time, swinging her legs upwards, head back, she screamed as the metal raked her ribcage.

I immediately saw the opportunity for the next lash, and so while she was in the arched position I hammered the whip onto her right shoulder, serving a direct hit on the cut which had now opened wide and flowed with blood. The weighted strands landed with a hollow thud around her body across her chest and already beaten breasts. The barbs buried into her flesh. The sharp deliberate yanks to pull the whip back opened fresh wounds, furrowing her skin. Warm red liquid seeped mellifluously but copiously, over my girl's toned body.

Then another swipe dug into her back with an audible wet thud. She cried out hoarsely, interrupting the gasps of agonizing shock from the previous impact. And the she fell still … very, very still …

With the downpour having stopped, in the eerie silence all I could hear was the dripping of rain water from the trees around us, and I could see the dripping of blood from her prostrate body.

Her breathing was shallow, her very stretched position making it difficult for her lungs to work as they should …

How much more could she take? As I reached back into my bag, I was about to find out …

Pushing her in the small of her red smeared back my Little Girl stumbled on the bed of slippery leaves. I laughed and, grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her screaming back to the same tree, the one with the large, thick protruding branch.

Pulling her upright by the roots of her short hair, her hands scrambling at my wrists in a fruitless attempt to dilute the agony, she stood on her feet, sniffing her nose, wiping the snot leakage on her forearm.

The rain was now heavier if anything and while I pulled up the hood of my thick waterproofs to protect myself, her body was dripping wet in seconds. As I circled her body I could see the livid pink of the cuts, cleansed of blood by the continuing downpour, standing out.

Positioned in front of her shivering torso once again I touched the tip of her nose in a mockingly gentle manner, and stepped away before turning to address her.

Grinning, no more words shared, I tied the wet rope tightly back around her already chafed wrists. Her gasp of pain was but a minor prelude to the main event that was about to unfold.

Once more her arms were pulled high above her head, but this time, before tying the rope off I pulled hard until she was suspended a full six inches off the ground … which for her might as well have been 6 feet.

“Fuck, no ohhhhhh fuckkkkk!” I could already see the fresh strain on her shoulders as the bones pulled themselves away from the sockets.

“Stop whining girl, as much as I would love to dislocate your body that won’t happened unless I secure rocks around your ankles …”

I grinned menacingly leaving the thought as to whether or not I would actually do that, running wild through her mind.

Secured again, she presented a stunningly beautiful target. But she wasn’t quite perfect, not yet. Taking a second rope I tied her ankles together and then pulled that rope to the trunk of the tree, twisting her body in the process so that her back face me. When the additional rope was secured around the trunk it meant that whatever squirming and writhing she attempted, she could not turn her body. Her back was my objective this time …

But first … with a smug smile playing on my lips I switched the egg vibe on, and in a second she screamed and began to writhe and jerk in her bonds. Her head flew back and she groaned loud enough to be heard above the rainfall. With her hands tied so that she couldn’t cup herself, and her thighs pressed close together by the ropes around her ankles, I knew this time the need that circulated around her body would become even greater.

And so it proved. I moved closer to her, standing at her front, facing her, my mouth close to hers now that she was raised away from the ground, and as she whimpered and begged for release, I kissed her. Hard. Gripping her hair to hold her head steady, I mashed my lips onto hers. Her response was wonderful. Open mouthed her tongue danced with mine as her desperation for release grew … and then when her whole body shuddered, I pulled away and switched the device off.

Her groan of frustration was like a symphony to my ears. A beautiful, wonderful sound.

Stepping away from her hung torso, still trembling with unfulfilled desire, I took a new whip from my bag, which had accompanied me from the car back out into the wet. This version contained several lashes, not quite the notorious ‘cat’ but each of the half dozen or so leather strands was tipped with a small steel ball. This would scourge her. This would hurt.

I paused to look at her sleek, slender back, already cut, already marked, dripping with a thin red coloured watery liquid as the blood flow, which had all but ceased, was diluted with rain water.

I paused for response, but it was a rhetorical question. I expected no answer and when none came, I swung at the girl, and laid the whip sharply across her peachy ass. Not just with a flick of my wrist … now feeling refreshed after the break, and so I put full momentum into the swing, and thwack! The effect was electric.

My Little Girl went rigid, sucking in air. A nanosecond of delay, then her body jumped in place, the shock wave visible up and down her skin. She arched involuntarily in a single glorious movement. The cry she tried to stifle growled its way out of her. "Oh, shhhh … it! Shit. Shit! Fuckkkkkk!"

The blow raised a pair of livid double welts across her round buttocks. Despite her immobility, she couldn't help but try to shake out the pain as the knife cuts opened and blood oozed out once more. The rain was easing now and the crimson flow stayed in place a little longer.

I paused until she settled down, before letting the second lash swipe through the air. I saw how my girl tensed her body as the whip landed with a thud from the opposite side. The sharp tipped decorations of torture pierced her skin around the small of her back and right hip.

Perfect aim. More cuts opened up and began to ooze. I froze my position briefly, leaving the strands hugging her body, before flicking my wrist to rally the already agonising grip they held upon her. And then with a vigorous tug, I ripped the whip through her skin.

She cried out, arching backwards once more as the blood began to weave its journey down her thighs and buttocks.

The third blow came within an instant of the second, when the barbs slammed into my suffering victim's flank, inviting fresh blood to come forth from muscle stripped of skin as I once more tore away the odious lash. She yelled out guttural cries of anguish; shaking her trembling body, squirming to be free, hands desperately clinging to the ropes that secured her wrists. Another lash sliced her back open and she fell limp hanging from her wrists.

But I was not yet done and despite her lifeless appearance I swung my arm and another loud crack divided the atmosphere as the whip once more split her skin. A scarlet line of fire scorched the girl from shoulder to shoulder. Her body shook back into life.

More cries of agony as she contorted her nubile form into an almost impossible angle, screaming agony and fear.

The tortuous whip hasped its tips into her shoulder and upper arm. It's violent removal triggering rivers of blood to stream down her body, over her back and ass, to drip onto her thighs, striping her leg like the seam of a silk stocking.

The lashes embedded into her ribs with the next strike. She arched her broken body forward this time, swinging her legs upwards, head back, she screamed as the metal raked her ribcage.

I immediately saw the opportunity for the next lash, and so while she was in the arched position I hammered the whip onto her right shoulder, serving a direct hit on the cut which had now opened wide and flowed with blood. The weighted strands landed with a hollow thud around her body across her chest and already beaten breasts. The barbs buried into her flesh. The sharp deliberate yanks to pull the whip back opened fresh wounds, furrowing her skin. Warm red liquid seeped mellifluously but copiously, over my girl's toned body.

Then another swipe dug into her back with an audible wet thud. She cried out hoarsely, interrupting the gasps of agonizing shock from the previous impact. And the she fell still … very, very still …

With the downpour having stopped, in the eerie silence all I could hear was the dripping of rain water from the trees around us, and I could see the dripping of blood from her prostrate body.

Her breathing was shallow, her very stretched position making it difficult for her lungs to work as they should …

How much more could she take? As I reached back into my bag, I was about to find out …

be nice make her come, she deserved it

Oooooh! This is sensuous! Don't stop!!!!

Fuck yes! He's stringing me up! I've dreamt so much of this.
I'm off my friggin' feet!
My arms are pulling out of their sockets! My tits are pushing out, my lungs are screaming at me! It's fuckin' brilliant!
Why do I love this pain so much?
I'm a fucked-up girl I think.
Fucking fucked up.
Fucking fucking fucked and about to be well and truly fucked.
He's tying up my ankles.
It's fucking' brilliant!
He knows me I think.
I'm HURTING!
But the bastard! I'm all over the fuckin' place! Let me FUCKING CUM YOU BASTARD!!!
Bastard...
Whip me then.
Yeah!
Whip me!
Yeah!
So fuckin' fuckin' good!
He just hears my screams, but inside I'm fuckin' crying with sex and happiness!
Oh god BF! You can't do this to me!
I want him to hit me again.
Yeah!
My fuckin' burning ass!
Wrap that lovely, sexy whip around my side you bastard!
Fucking hit me so you cut my cuts!
I'm bouncing!
I'm hurting so so much!
I'll never explain these cuts to anyone... I don't fucking care. Hit me!
Hit me!
Hurt me!
Hurt me til I can't even cry any more!
I love this!
Hurt me!
Fuck!!!!

Fuck yes! He's stringing me up! I've dreamt so much of this.
I'm off my friggin' feet!
My arms are pulling out of their sockets! My tits are pushing out, my lungs are screaming at me! It's fuckin' brilliant!
Why do I love this pain so much?
I'm a fucked-up girl I think.
Fucking fucked up.
Fucking fucking fucked and about to be well and truly fucked.
He's tying up my ankles.
It's fucking' brilliant!
He knows me I think.
I'm HURTING!
But the bastard! I'm all over the fuckin' place! Let me FUCKING CUM YOU BASTARD!!!
Bastard...
Whip me then.
Yeah!
Whip me!
Yeah!
So fuckin' fuckin' good!
He just hears my screams, but inside I'm fuckin' crying with sex and happiness!
Oh god BF! You can't do this to me!
I want him to hit me again.
Yeah!
My fuckin' burning ass!
Wrap that lovely, sexy whip around my side you bastard!
Fucking hit me so you cut my cuts!
I'm bouncing!
I'm hurting so so much!
I'll never explain these cuts to anyone... I don't fucking care. Hit me!
Hit me!
Hurt me!
Hurt me til I can't even cry any more!
I love this!
Hurt me!
Fuck!!!!

If you think you've been hurt thus far Little Girl ... Think again ... it's time for the final scene of what I sincerely hope is only Act 1

AFTER HER FIRST WHIPPING ... Part 15

I wanted the rain to stop and now it had. It wasn’t because I felt any sympathy for this Little Girl’s plight, no not all, far from it … the way she suffered was my nirvana, my turn on … I wanted it to stop raining because I needed fire!

At this time of year the twilight was with us by 3pm and it was dark within sixty minutes. However, when we have a day consumed by the cover of pendulous clouds like we had today, then it became gloomy shortly after lunch and, although it was only 2pm, in the eye of a dense woodland like we were now, the light had almost disappeared.

Perfect … fire for the heat and light … and for the pain.

Having checked the contents of the bag for the finale, my

‘pièce de résistance’ if you will, I had zipped it back up. There was something else that I needed to do first, something that my groin, and more to the point my erection, was insisting upon.

The girl looked dead, and though I knew she wasn’t, her lifeless appearance fuelled my hard-on to bursting point.

I untied her ankles and then released the tied-off end of the rope that was fastened around her wrists. She fell to the ground with a thud and a groan, of course she did.

I stood over her and reaching down I dragged her back up by the roots of her hair. A short while earlier the same movements and hold on her had resulted in frantic grasping and grappling on her part, but now there was nothing. My Little Girl had become my Little Rag Doll.

“Stand,” I ordered, hoping that she had at least some semblance of conscious recognition.

And she did, just, getting slowly to her feet while I tied off the wrist rope again, but this time leaving her standing on the wet, soggy ground.

Her eyes rolled and her head slumped forward as she toppled over, her knees buckling leaving her hanging by the wrists.

With a malicious grin I switched on the egg vibe. A jerk followed by a bodily convulsion was all I got. A higher speed was needed, top speed … ultimate vibration.

A groan, and then another, more powerful convulsion. Her hips writhed and her eyes opened wide.

“That’s it, that’s better girl … feel it inside you, feel it deep.”

And now she was wide awake, and squirming.

“Pl … please, please Mister …”

“Please what Little Girl?” I replied.

“Let me cum, please, pleeeeease …” And she almost did, right then.

Almost.

I switched off the vibe and paused to relish her cry of desperation beyond frustration. Then, moving to her, I ripped away the duct tape covering her slit. She groaned long and loud as my fingers dug into her cunt so that I could retrieve the insidious little toy.

Stepping around to her front, I reached inside my waterproofs, unfastened my jeans and whipped out my hard cock and full-again balls.

I looked into her eyes as I grabbed her thighs and pulled her upwards, her legs locking around me.

“Keep looking at me,” I growled as the swollen head of my erection pushed at her, and then, having positioned the shaft appropriately, with a thrust of my hips, I buried myself deep and to the hilt in her warmth and wetness.

“Nghhhhhhh,” was all the response I got, but she was so high on desire so that when the upward angle of my penetration pushed against her clit, it took hardly any time for her to bite away at my waterproofs and thrust her exquisitely beaten body back at me.

“Cum for me, cum now Little Girl.”

And she did.

And then, so did I.

Oh, fuck it was so good, so damn good, and in that brief moment of shared ecstasy, as she cried out, I truly loved her.

Thrusting my pleasure, each slamming home of my groin resulting in another copious shot of thick, white seed being injected deep inside her body.

“Fuck you Little Girl, fuck you hard,” was my mantra as I did just that.

Sated I staggered away from her hanging form, now limp once more. My cock dripping with sperm as was her cunt, our mutual juices flowing onto her thighs to mix with the drying blood.

“Fuck, I needed that,” I gasped to her replacing my cock inside my waterproofs, but it might as well have been to myself as her head drooped once more.

Smiling I moved to the bag which had been left propped on a large rock. Now it was time … from this there would be no coming back. No papering over what has happened here today in the woods. This would cause mental and physical anguish all in one dangerous swoop … it was the stuff nightmares are made of, or fantasies, depending upon your predilection!

Unzipping the bag I pulled out the box of wooden skewers, you know the sort that are used to hold a good club sandwich together, or secure a tasty skewered chicken and mushroom cocktail, or pineapple and cheese or whatever. But today I had a more nefarious use for them.

“Wh … what …” I looked up as a quiet sound came from the newly raised head of my poor Little Girl.

“Wh … what am I doing?” I finished off her sentence in mocking tones.

I got to my feet and strode across to stand contemptuously in front of my trembling, shivering and terrified looking, prize.

“So, my Little Girl, you came here filled with intent, determined to prove that what I had was what you wanted. I ask you now … was it?”

“Unnghhh, I dnnnnnt,” her words were slurred and incomprehensible, until a casual punch to her stomach temporarily robbed her of all breath.

I grabbed her hair, held her face inches from mine, and once more I kissed her. But this time there was no reciprocation, no open mouth, no tongues, just a single, desperate groan of exhaustion.

Then she screamed and looking down her body to see that in my left hand I was squeezing her right breast, puckering the nipple, whilst with my left hand I was pushing one of the sharpened cocktail sticks through her distended teat.

She cried out and shook wildly in her bonds.

“Keep still or it will hurt all the more girl,” I instructed her patronisingly.

She fought for breath, yelling even louder as I pushed harder, breaking the skin of the nipple causing a trickle of fresh blood to ooze out.

“No, fuck stop!” She begged. But her pleas just made me all the more determined and with the final exertion committed on my part, the sharpened stick slid into place through the nipple, bringing forth a desperate, high pitched scream from my delightful, hanging victim. I waited until the screams died away giving rise to one long continuous groan.

Now for the left nipple, the one with the knife cut through the aureole … this one I would enjoy the most.

I heard her gasp as the sharpened wooden point pushed into her breast. Deeper into the firm flesh this time because I needed to get under the cut. It was harder and the more I pushed the more she screamed, until her flesh was punctured and the skewer slid home, and more blood oozed from the open cut.

“Oh fuck,” she managed to utter, now panting hard, her breasts bejewelled by the symmetry of the wooden needle lengths, Beautiful.

It was with my widest grin of the day that I took out a lighter from my pocket.

“What the fuck?” Her words were much more coherent now as the true horror of my intent became clear.

“Enjoy Little Girl,” I responded as I held the lighter flame to one end of the wooden skewer that was inserted into her right breast. It soon lit with a small flame, as did the other end …

“Noooooo!” Her cries were sustenance to my needs, hers too … maybe.

I repeated the action on the other skewers and soon all four ends were alight and slowly burning towards the middle, heating up her flesh as they did so.

I moved away and unfastened the tied-off rope end before hauling her up and high, this time until she was several feet from the ground.

The effect was dramatic. Her writhing body high in the air held up only by her wrists, with the burning wooden needles lighting up the all-consuming gloom that had now descended over the woodland.

What a picture. What a delight.

What she didn’t realise, or at least I assumed she wouldn’t, was that the actual flames currently warming her breasts were not the worst of it. They would extinguish shortly as they reached the sanctity of her body where the oxygen would be reduced, but by then the wood would be smouldering and the two charred ends would continue to burn away inside her body underneath her skin, scolding the exposed nerve ends and driving her wild with untold agony.

I looked up at her, bucking and twisting on the rope, a sense of cruel satisfaction painting my features, her whole world now boiled down to this single, terror infused, point of focus and the skewers burned away.

And then it happened. The flames gave way to four small plumes of lightly coloured smoke that indicated the wood was still burning inside each breast.

“Aaaaaargh! Oh fuck, ohhhh no stop it pleeeeease!”

Fuck, she was making me hard again.

Her body convulsed, and jerked …

Fuck you little girl, fuck you hard, you fucked up fucking slut!

I touched my cock and felt the length and thickness to its girth returning. I felt all powerful watching my Little Girl’s tits burn and her body writhe.

I could hardly breathe as I watched the pain manifest all over her hung body, still nubile in its shape, and delicious in its squirming movements, as she tried, with obvious difficulty, to frantically suck air into her lungs.

The skewers took a long time to burn, and, sensing her desire to let her mind fade away I picked up a long branch to poke at her raised body, thus making sure that her senses refused to leave her, and that twisting and writhing desperately, she experienced every last moment of agony, just as I had intended she would do.

Then, finally, as the smoke dissipated and I stopped my poking of her body, she stilled … her conscious mind taken from her as her naked, beaten and severely abused body was left swinging gently in the dark wood.

It was over … for now.

Fuck me I'm half dead.
I'm hanging here bleeding.
I hurt so much.
I hate it and I love it.
I'm almost fucking dead.
Shit! My whole body shakes.
I'm down. I'm thinking it's over ...
I'm hoping it's not.
He fucks me like he's knifing me but I explode with him in me.
He,s not done.
I'm fuckin scared now. He is going to kill me.
I want more but I don't.
I want to be warm and wrapped up.
But I don't.
I want him to hurt me.
And he does.
Through my breasts.
He's fuccking destroying my tits.
He's going to fucking burn me.
I want him not ever to stop.
I can feel the burning skewers
And now my wrists are torn upwards and I'm hanging and spinning and my Tits are burning and im hurting like hell and at the same time wondering how I'll ever get those fucking burnt skewers out from my nipples and what the fuck I'll tell the BF and I'm hurting nd hanging and Cumming all at once and I love this so much.
I don't even know his name.
I...don't...even...kn....

Fuck me I'm half dead.
I'm hanging here bleeding.
I hurt so much.
I hate it and I love it.
I'm almost fucking dead.
Shit! My whole body shakes.
I'm down. I'm thinking it's over ...
I'm hoping it's not.
He fucks me like he's knifing me but I explode with him in me.
He,s not done.
I'm fuckin scared now. He is going to kill me.
I want more but I don't.
I want to be warm and wrapped up.
But I don't.
I want him to hurt me.
And he does.
Through my breasts.
He's fuccking destroying my tits.
He's going to fucking burn me.
I want him not ever to stop.
I can feel the burning skewers
And now my wrists are torn upwards and I'm hanging and spinning and my Tits are burning and im hurting like hell and at the same time wondering how I'll ever get those fucking burnt skewers out from my nipples and what the fuck I'll tell the BF and I'm hurting nd hanging and Cumming all at once and I love this so much.
I don't even know his name.
I...don't...even...kn....

Oh my sweet, darling Little Girl ...

The first Act of @Peony's Journey as a developing Pain-Slut has come to an end. It leaves her hanging by her wrists in a dark, lonely wood, her body beaten and broken. To continue on this journey with us you will find new posts at the following New Thread

The first post there is the PDF version of "Act 1" ... which you can also download from this CF Archive Link

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/after-her-first-whipping-by-fossy-and-peony.749/download

We look forward to seeing you all in Act 2 and beyond ...

Back
Top Bottom