My Full Crucifixion Guidelines

Go to CruxDreams.com
Important info on dildos used while on the cross:

Dildo Selection​

There are a wide array of dildos that are employed on the cross, many of which are of varying sizes and widths. These are selected based on the severity of the crime, with longer and thicker ones being chosen for more severe crimes. In addition, male condemned will often have models of their penis taken and stored in a database to be used as molds for future dildos. Sometimes these are used for the crucifixion of the owner, meaning the crucifee will quite literally fuck himself on the cross. Oftentimes, these dildos can also be used on accomplices, allies, and lovers of the condemned to further humiliate them as they know they are being penetrated by someone they know. Particularly infamous criminals may also see their dicks used regularly, especially if they were notably long and thick.

Small competition part to the on cross performance:

Cross Performance Rating​

Once crucified, the body of the condemned is rated throughout the crucifixion, with special attention being paid to several aspects, including the general musculature, nipples, and genitals. Other aspects that are evaluated are how the condemned handles the cross, such as the nature of their strugglings in the crucifixion dance and their ability to get and maintain arousal while stimulated. These ratings are then used and taken into consideration for any future sentencing. Archived videos of higher-rated crucifixions also show up first when browsing the database.

Let's add a bit of community involvement. Use what's already here and draft up your own sections of the document. I'll add in the ones I like.

Sentence Trading​

Crucifees can also participate in what is known as sentence trading where several hours of one’s sentence are transferred to another. All that has to occur is that the one who is receiving more sentence time may ask to have time transferred from another. Those with criminal convictions cannot trade sentence time for the other all the way to zero. Volunteers can also opt to sentence trade instead of doing a full substitution.

Crux Selection​

Sometimes when large groups are all convicted, a selection process is used to reduce the resources required for the punishment. For this process a smaller sub-group of the total condemned are selected and sentenced to the cross. Due to these people taking on the load of multiple people’s sentences, these crucifixions are usually quite long (starting at around 10 hours) and are always done nude. In some cases, some or all may even be sentenced to death. The remaining convicted are required to remain in prison with those bound for the cross, and are then required to attend the crucifixion of their cohorts.

Crux Selection​

Sometimes when large groups are all convicted, a selection process is used to reduce the resources required for the punishment. For this process a smaller sub-group of the total condemned are selected and sentenced to the cross. Due to these people taking on the load of multiple people’s sentences, these crucifixions are usually quite long (starting at around 10 hours) and are always done nude. In some cases, some or all may even be sentenced to death. The remaining convicted are required to remain in prison with those bound for the cross, and are then required to attend the crucifixion of their cohorts.
I protest! Not fair for these who have to stay in prison! All have the right to their sentence! :loco:

So I'm toying with a somewhat major revision to these guidelines, namely I'm considering removing the loincloth option. For me, crucifixion should always be done naked, if and or buts. This point is to maximize, humiliation, and what better way to humiliate someone than to allow anyone to see them naked while they hang helplessly in agony for hours?

So I'm toying with a somewhat major revision to these guidelines, namely I'm considering removing the loincloth option. For me, crucifixion should always be done naked, if and or buts. This point is to maximize, humiliation, and what better way to humiliate someone than to allow anyone to see them naked while they hang helplessly in agony for hours?

No question whatsoever. Stark naked for all eyes to see, stretched wide and taut, pussy spread open/cock and balls dangling exposed and hanging high on the cross!

Last edited:
I support this revision! ;)

The loincloth was probably invented later due to shame reasons. While I first was in strong disagreement with that "catholic" idea, we have a lot of people who enjoy the crucifixions with or just wearing loincloth, such as @Loinclothslave. On the other hand, although in general considered as mental-illness, many people, more males for sure, like to show their genitals, to people. Just considering an exhibitionist giving the penalty of nude crucifixion would be senseless. Even the at first seem horrible use of "anal" Cornu's is in my questionnaires for more than two third of the males "no problem" including the heterosexual ones, not to mention a rape before the crucifixion still is around half of them. Probably one should let the humiliation idea go, instead of the historic context, and just say the nudity is for us the viewers not against the crucified.

The loincloth was probably invented later due to shame reasons. While I first was in strong disagreement with that "catholic" idea, we have a lot of people who enjoy the crucifixions with or just wearing loincloth, such as @Loinclothslave. On the other hand, although in general considered as mental-illness, many people, more males for sure, like to show their genitals, to people. Just considering an exhibitionist giving the penalty of nude crucifixion would be senseless. Even the at first seem horrible use of "anal" Cornu's is in my questionnaires for more than two third of the males "no problem" including the heterosexual ones, not to mention a rape before the crucifixion still is around half of them. Probably one should let the humiliation idea go, instead of the historic context, and just say the nudity is for us the viewers not against the crucified.
That’s definitely an interesting way to think about it. I definitely am in the camp. When I’m crucified, I want to show my cock. I don’t view my punishment as enough if I’m not nude. I need to give the viewers a show. We could make it truly memorable if I’m masturbated until I cum on the ground, perhaps even repeatedly until there’s nothing left.

That’s definitely an interesting way to think about it. I definitely am in the camp. When I’m crucified, I want to show my cock. I don’t view my punishment as enough if I’m not nude. I need to give the viewers a show. We could make it truly memorable if I’m masturbated until I cum on the ground, perhaps even repeatedly until there’s nothing left.
The money shot could be used as replacement for the death, such as the French call the orgasm a "little death". For females one should make some adjustments but that seems possible. Probably you should visualise your crucifixion for the group, or did I overlook that.

no argument here! All crucifixions should have the condemned naked on his/her/their cross. I would favor a further revision of a gag for the condemned.

Added a new verbal announcement that the condemned must recite before the cross.

The following is required to be said by the condemned after they are stripped naked. Alternatively the codenmened may also strip themself naked at which point the announcement changes slightly:

My name is ___________, I have committed the crime of __________, for which I must be duly punished. I will be tied/nailed to the cross for __ hours/until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of your to see. I have been stripped/stripped myself naked for you all to see, for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. Feel free to come tough any part of me as you see during this time.

My name is Lucas Soranus, I have committed the crime of treason, for which I must be duly punished. I will be nailed to the cross until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of your to see. I have stripped myself naked for you all to see, for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. Feel free to come tough any part of me as you see during this time.

The following is required to be said by the condemned after they are stripped naked. Alternatively the codenmened may also strip themself naked at which point the announcement changes slightly:
My name is ___________, I have committed the crime of __________, for which I must be duly punished. I will be tied/nailed to the cross for __ hours/until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of your to see. I have been stripped/stripped myself naked for you all to see, for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. Feel free to come tough any part of me as you see during this time.

So what's the bargain here? What do they get in return? Maybe a drink of wine mixed with myrrh?

If there's no quid pro quo, why read it?

Added a new verbal announcement that the condemned must recite before the cross.

A suggestion : if it must be subscribed by the condemned before the execution, the statement about stripping would better be in the future too. Alternatively, the condemned subscribes it before the execution, but the form will be displayed next to the cross. Then, the statement about tied/nailed should be preferably in the past too.

Here is a suggestion (form displayed next to the cross):

"My name is Loxuru, I have committed the crime of treason, for which I must be duly punished. I was nailed to the cross until I am dead. This is the punishment most befitting of my crimes. My suffering will be long and arduous, and will be publicly displayed for all of your to see. I have been stripped naked for you all to see, for criminals such as myself deserve no dignity. "

Back
Top Bottom