My Master's Garden

Go to CruxDreams.com
My Master's Garden: The Weed and the Whip, continued

Mistress Aurelia unlocked the shackles, releasing my wrists and ankles, and fastened a short chain to my collar. She jerked me by up the neck and brought me to my feet, my eyes still half closed from a sound sleep and my penis hard and throbbing from some secret, nocturnal dream, pre-cum suspended in a fine, gossamer drool from my meatus. Pulling me with rough jerks she half-dragged my naked body into the garden until we reached the cross. A short step ladder stood just to the right of the stipe and I was forced to climb up, standing on the top rung. As I reached the top I was out of breath and sweating and the smell of my piss clung to my groin, belly and thighs. "Raise your arms above your head slave", commanded Mistress Aurelia, and I stretched those limbs as high as I could reach, while she tied my wrists with coarse, heavy rope, to a large peg protruding from the right of the cross beam. She then took time to move the step ladder to the opposite side of the cross. I was allowed to hang in mid air for a few minutes while she returned to my Master's house. My shoulders began to ache, even in that brief interval, and my upper arms, as well.

It was only a few minutes before she returned, leading Liliana by two gold chains attached to her ripe nipples. I turned my head to the right to see the slave girl forced to climb the ladder, then raise her soft, white arms above her head while her mistress tied them tightly at the wrists with the same heavy rope. My thoughts ran wild as I tried to imagine what this innocent girl might have done to endure such treatment. She, too, was left to hang like that in mid air, her small, full breasts pulled up and her tiny navel elongated, her small belly taut. We both were silenced by our ball gags, mine of tight leather and steel, hers of lace and jade, but our eyes met briefly and we saw in them a reflected fear and apprehension. Liliana, in my eyes, was guilty of no sin. I on the other hand, had been careless in my gardening and allowed the villain weed to prosper and grow and in not just any spot, but at the base of Master Damian's cross. I would take any punishment and suffer it well.

Aurelia's footsteps could be heard now coming down the garden path and I felt my body grow still and my thoughts evaporate in her presence. She was nude except for a pair of elegantly tooled leather boots, dyed a lavender shade, matching lavender gloves, and a necklace of violet colored crystals around her neck that dangled like icicles between her very large breasts. In her left hand she carried a coiled piece of coarse rope. In her right hand she carried a leather whip, or "cat" , with an elaborately carved handle, inlaid with mother of pearl and its head carved in the shape of a penis.

She wasted no time in positioning the ladder against the base of the cross stipe and grabbing my right leg, pulled it over and up and balanced my ankle on the gargoyle-like phallus. In similar fashion she took Liliana's left leg and pulled it up and over the phallus, nestling my own. Having finished the initial part of her design, she took the coarse rope and bound our ankles together, making them one with the carved penis. Then, taking a few steps back to admire the tableau, she retreated again from our sight and left us to our misery. I could feel the soft skin of the slave girl's leg rubbing against the hair on my leg. Not a sound could be heart but the birds chirping and insects stirring in the garden. The morning sun was still low in the sky and the clouds were tinged with crimson. The air was humid and you could smell the garden soil and the scent of the flowers - what would have been an intoxicating mixture on any other day. But this day did not bode well for me and, as I hung from the cross beam I could feel the air on my skin and the beads of sweat that soaked my armpits, chest, belly and even that thick cloud of hair that ringed my anus and spread out across my buttocks.

My mental reverie was brief, for Mistress Aurelia had returned , flexing her "cat" and smiling a vicious, haughty smile. She moved close to Liliana, pushing a gloved finger up the slave girl's vagina, and caressing her small belly with the other gloved hand. I could feel the pulsing shivers in Liliana's foot as she rode each wave of inflicted pleasure, her body twisting as it hung from the beam. Soon it was my turn and I tensed as Aurelia walked behind me and inserted a long, soft-gloved finger up my anus, pushing past the sphincter and briefly massaging the prostate, causing me to quiver and shoot an instant erection. She lingered there for a few moments, moving her finger in a circular motion and squeezing my helpless balls with her other gloved hand. I gasped and whimpered softly as she prolonged her teasing foreplay, my free hanging leg pulling up involuntarily, until my knee jutted out from my belly. She withdrew her finger and retrieved the "cat" and once again turned her attentions to Liliana. Taking the handle of the leather whip she pushed it slowly into the girl's vagina until it was buried to the hilt, then pulled it slowly out before guiding it in again. This she repeated, slowly, for a few minutes and I could feel Liliana's ankle pushing hard against mine and, turning my head in her direction, watch as she began to writhe in ecstasy, her breasts heaving and her back arched painfully, her long black hair now falling over her shoulders, in disarray. Her mistress took her just to the limit, then pulled out the whip handle and reaching up, pinched the girl's hard, tight nipples and fondled each breast with her gloved hands.

Now I felt the whip handle push against my gaping anus and, finding no resistance there, glide past the ring of muscle and up into my anal passage, jamming sharply into the prostate and eliciting a loud groan from somewhere deep in my entrails. I could hear Mistress Aurelia's laughter as she raped my hole, her thrusts with the whip handle increasing in speed and intensity. I must have lost consciousness, because I was unaware of anything else until a blast of soaking, cold water hit my face and I sputtered and tried to shake off the numbing shock.

Aurelia made sure that I was fully alert, then stood before the cross, now proportionately adorned with the naked, violated bodies of two slaves and cracked the "cat" into the humid morning air, the sharp sound of the leather whip breaking the quiet of the garden's early morning slumber. Our bodies hung helplessly from the cross beam and waited for the punishment that was to come.

Hm, I wonder how that wicked weed appeared... :devil:

Still, if it gets you a taste of the cat, it's serving a purpose -
so is poor, lovely Liliana...

Well written, culus. We don't get very many stories of this sort with a male protagonist. Your presentation is very compelling and I find myself more interested than perhaps I thought I would be. Your imagery and imagination are very vivid. Looking forward to more. :)

Well written, culus. We don't get very many stories of this sort with a male protagonist. Your presentation is very compelling and I find myself more interested than perhaps I thought I would be. Your imagery and imagination are very vivid. Looking forward to more. :)

Thank you, Jollyrei. It is gratifying to know that my writing is appealing to readers. My own slave experience forms some, but not all of my story, and I fill in the rest with my imagination. I have an amazing Master, who encourages my talents and, at the same time, keeps me obedient and respectful and leads me wisely through my journey on the true path of servitude.

:rolleyes: Mmmmmmmm ! What a delicious description !!!
Do you know, culus, that you've a great talent ?:very_hot::clapping:
Your high praise is causing me to blush, Messaline . . . Thank you for your kind words. I am fortunate to have a Master who encourages my talents, while at the same time making sure that I am obedient and respectful, as he leads me wisely along the path to true servitude.

My Master's Garden: The Weed and the Whip, continued

Mistress Aurelia unlocked the shackles, releasing my wrists and ankles, and fastened a short chain to my collar. She jerked me by up the neck and brought me to my feet, my eyes still half closed from a sound sleep and my penis hard and throbbing from some secret, nocturnal dream, pre-cum suspended in a fine, gossamer drool from my meatus. Pulling me with rough jerks she half-dragged my naked body into the garden until we reached the cross. A short step ladder stood just to the right of the stipe and I was forced to climb up, standing on the top rung. As I reached the top I was out of breath and sweating and the smell of my piss clung to my groin, belly and thighs. "Raise your arms above your head slave", commanded Mistress Aurelia, and I stretched those limbs as high as I could reach, while she tied my wrists with coarse, heavy rope, to a large peg protruding from the right of the cross beam. She then took time to move the step ladder to the opposite side of the cross. I was allowed to hang in mid air for a few minutes while she returned to my Master's house. My shoulders began to ache, even in that brief interval, and my upper arms, as well.

It was only a few minutes before she returned, leading Liliana by two gold chains attached to her ripe nipples. I turned my head to the right to see the slave girl forced to climb the ladder, then raise her soft, white arms above her head while her mistress tied them tightly at the wrists with the same heavy rope. My thoughts ran wild as I tried to imagine what this innocent girl might have done to endure such treatment. She, too, was left to hang like that in mid air, her small, full breasts pulled up and her tiny navel elongated, her small belly taut. We both were silenced by our ball gags, mine of tight leather and steel, hers of lace and jade, but our eyes met briefly and we saw in them a reflected fear and apprehension. Liliana, in my eyes, was guilty of no sin. I on the other hand, had been careless in my gardening and allowed the villain weed to prosper and grow and in not just any spot, but at the base of Master Damian's cross. I would take any punishment and suffer it well.

Aurelia's footsteps could be heard now coming down the garden path and I felt my body grow still and my thoughts evaporate in her presence. She was nude except for a pair of elegantly tooled leather boots, dyed a lavender shade, matching lavender gloves, and a necklace of violet colored crystals around her neck that dangled like icicles between her very large breasts. In her left hand she carried a coiled piece of coarse rope. In her right hand she carried a leather whip, or "cat" , with an elaborately carved handle, inlaid with mother of pearl and its head carved in the shape of a penis.

She wasted no time in positioning the ladder against the base of the cross stipe and grabbing my right leg, pulled it over and up and balanced my ankle on the gargoyle-like phallus. In similar fashion she took Liliana's left leg and pulled it up and over the phallus, nestling my own. Having finished the initial part of her design, she took the coarse rope and bound our ankles together, making them one with the carved penis. Then, taking a few steps back to admire the tableau, she retreated again from our sight and left us to our misery. I could feel the soft skin of the slave girl's leg rubbing against the hair on my leg. Not a sound could be heart but the birds chirping and insects stirring in the garden. The morning sun was still low in the sky and the clouds were tinged with crimson. The air was humid and you could smell the garden soil and the scent of the flowers - what would have been an intoxicating mixture on any other day. But this day did not bode well for me and, as I hung from the cross beam I could feel the air on my skin and the beads of sweat that soaked my armpits, chest, belly and even that thick cloud of hair that ringed my anus and spread out across my buttocks.

My mental reverie was brief, for Mistress Aurelia had returned , flexing her "cat" and smiling a vicious, haughty smile. She moved close to Liliana, pushing a gloved finger up the slave girl's vagina, and caressing her small belly with the other gloved hand. I could feel the pulsing shivers in Liliana's foot as she rode each wave of inflicted pleasure, her body twisting as it hung from the beam. Soon it was my turn and I tensed as Aurelia walked behind me and inserted a long, soft-gloved finger up my anus, pushing past the sphincter and briefly massaging the prostate, causing me to quiver and shoot an instant erection. She lingered there for a few moments, moving her finger in a circular motion and squeezing my helpless balls with her other gloved hand. I gasped and whimpered softly as she prolonged her teasing foreplay, my free hanging leg pulling up involuntarily, until my knee jutted out from my belly. She withdrew her finger and retrieved the "cat" and once again turned her attentions to Liliana. Taking the handle of the leather whip she pushed it slowly into the girl's vagina until it was buried to the hilt, then pulled it slowly out before guiding it in again. This she repeated, slowly, for a few minutes and I could feel Liliana's ankle pushing hard against mine and, turning my head in her direction, watch as she began to writhe in ecstasy, her breasts heaving and her back arched painfully, her long black hair now falling over her shoulders, in disarray. Her mistress took her just to the limit, then pulled out the whip handle and reaching up, pinched the girl's hard, tight nipples and fondled each breast with her gloved hands.

Now I felt the whip handle push against my gaping anus and, finding no resistance there, glide past the ring of muscle and up into my anal passage, jamming sharply into the prostate and eliciting a loud groan from somewhere deep in my entrails. I could hear Mistress Aurelia's laughter as she raped my hole, her thrusts with the whip handle increasing in speed and intensity. I must have lost consciousness, because I was unaware of anything else until a blast of soaking, cold water hit my face and I sputtered and tried to shake off the numbing shock.

Aurelia made sure that I was fully alert, then stood before the cross, now proportionately adorned with the naked, violated bodies of two slaves and cracked the "cat" into the humid morning air, the sharp sound of the leather whip breaking the quiet of the garden's early morning slumber. Our bodies hung helplessly from the cross beam and waited for the punishment that was to come.

My Master's Garden: Baptized by the "Cat"

Mistress Aurelia flexed her arm and snapped the whip several more times, then turned away from her bound and tormented slaves, now decorating Master Damian's large wooden cross, disappearing into the garden, the sound of her leather boots on the gravel path fading away. I hung there in abject misery, the coarse ropes chaffing my wrists, my right leg starting to cramp from its position tied to the big phallus. Beads of sweat were glistening on my head, just recently shaved smooth by Master Damian, and running down my face and into my eyes, the salt stinging them. My neck ached painfully and I had grown so weak that my chin had fallen forward, my unshaven stubble there caught in the thick hair growing on my chest. The spittle from my ball gag had formed a drool that pooled on my chest and belly and dripped on my pubic hair and penis, blending with the salty sweat, and flies had found their way to my most intimate of body parts. One fly in particular took delight in crawling around the swollen lips of my recently violated and stretched anus and I was powerless to do anything about it. Flies soon lit on my balls, my penis and my chest. Gnats, too, soon arrived to join in the torment and a cloud of them descended on my head, flying into my nostrils and harassing my ears, as well.

I could feel Liliana's movements, as she, too, suffered the bites and irritation of the insects, and her moans seemed to grow louder. I grunted loudly and mumbled into my ball gag, delirious with pain in my shoulder blades and both hips, an ache now radiating from my rectum and up into my scrotum, and always the gnats and flies, biting and crawling into every orifice of my punished body.

Turning my head to the right I could see the slave girl in profile, squirming in the light of mid-morning, her long black hair now matted and tossed about and sweat glistening on her naked body. Her unshaved armpits were wet with perspiration and her shaved vagina dripping and covered with gnats. Flies had landed on her breasts and crawled around her large, now enlarged nipples and areolas, the bright gold tit rings joined by a slender golden chain that sparkled in the sun. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply, lost in her own misery, no doubt.

I lost track of time and after what seemed like hours, heard the footsteps on the gravel path and Aurelia had returned, carrying a small wrought iron garden table, a small gold pot and porcelain demitasse cup, as well as a cardboard box. She proceeded to place the table at a spot in front of our cross, placing the pot, the cup and the box on top of it. She then removed her right glove, revealing long fingernails painted in a matching lavender shade, and opened the box, filled with an assortment of fresh French pastries. From the pot she poured hot coffee into the cup, then picked up one of the pastries and took a small bite, then a sip of coffee. "Delicious, absolutely delicious!" she announced, and I raised my head at the sound of her voice. Mistress Aurelia took another bite of her pastry, then sipped from the demitasse cup, her finger delicately raised. "Now that was quite refreshing! But I am neglecting you, my children, and feel compelled, out of compassion for your plight, to rid you of those gnats and flies."

She then closed the box, wiped her lips with a small napkin, and picked up her "cat", flexing her arm and cracking it a few times in the air. "My cat is hungry, children, and hungry for flesh. I must feed my cat!" Mistress Aurelia approached the helpless Liliana and, holding the whip in her left hand, took the ungloved index finger of her right hand and reached up to the slave's breasts, running the sharp, lavender nail in a circular pattern, around first the right tit, then the left. She traced a vertical line down Liliana's small belly, pausing to finger her tight jewel of a navel, then continue downward, before slipping her finger into the soft, wrinkled, pink folds of her exposed and parted vagina. The girl's foot pressed suddenly against mine and I could feel an electric shiver emanate from her flesh.

Not pausing to linger there, Mistress Aurelia turned her attentions to me and reached up to pinch each of my nipples, twisting and pulling on my tender, erect tits and scratching them with her nails. I, too, was marked with a scratch down my belly, that intruded across my flattened and stretched navel, its terminus marked just above the base of my cock. I felt her nails as she held my penis in her hand, pulling the lips of my meatus apart and inserting a long nail into my urethra. A sharp, searing pain sent a jolt through my entire body and I jerked violently, my free leg flailing helplessly in mid air. Aurelia withdrew the nail from my slit and I gasped, my groin on fire and my belly and chest heaving. She wasn't finished with me, however, as that same long finger and nail were now thrust up my anus and inside my rectum, scratching the passage and pushing me toward an unconscious state. She quickly withdrew the digital invader and there was a small amount of blood on her finger, which she used to paint my navel in scarlet, smiling sweetly as she did so.

Standing before the cross Aurelia very carefully put her glove on her right hand and picked up the cat. Once again she flexed it, several cracks fired off in the air, before approaching Liliana. "We shall begin with your back, my child." I heard the sharp crack of the cat and a high-pitched scream and kept my eyes closed, not daring to look at Liliana. As the sound of the whip was repeated over and over again and the screams were magnified, I shuddered to think about what was happening to the quiet slave girl and what would soon happen to me. Master Damian had never whipped me. Once, when he caught me masturbating in the garden he made me follow him to a bench where he laid me over his lap, spread my legs, and gave me a long a measured spanking on my naked ass. leaving huge red welts and blistered buttocks and scrotum, that remained for days. After that time I was locked in chastity as a punishment, and so it has remained.

Liliana's cries had stopped and I came out of my momentary trance to see Aurelia standing before me with the cat. Terror filled my body and my soul as I tried to prepare for the first blow. "We will begin with your chest, culus." The mistress flexed her arm and the cat hit me in the middle of my chest, like an explosion of fire that spread throughout my body and I screamed through my ball gag, cursing and begging for mercy at the same time. The second blow seemed more forceful than the first, and drew blood. She continued, inflicting ten lashes in total to my chest, before moving behind me to whip my back. Another ten blows fell on my back and I screamed louder that I could have thought possible and much like an animal in pain. Tears welled in my eyes and fell in streams down my cheeks and onto my chest and shoulders. It was more than I could bear and I screamed unashamedly and uncontrollably with each sting of the lash. Mistress Aurelia soon turned her attention to my belly and inner thighs, directing a number of lashes at my penis and balls. Despite the intensity of the pain and suffering, my cock was still hard and nuzzling up against my groin, just below my navel, a thick stream of pre-cum dripping down the shaft. Having finished decorating my belly Aurelia turned once again to my back side and now directed the cat at my quivering ass cheeks and helpless scrotum, taking particular delight in striking with such skill that the leather whip end curled sharply and forcefully up and into my anus, stinging and cutting, the immeasurable pain causing me, finally, to faint.

When I came to Mistress Aurelia was no where to be found. The wrought iron garden table and its refreshments had disappeared. I turned my head to the right and saw Liliana, still hanging from the cross beam in grotesque fashion, but her body covered with the stripes and welts laid on by the cat, red and pink and purple, with some blood drawn. She appeared to be sleeping, breathing heavily, her breasts moving up and down and her free leg twitching as she dangled there. I looked down at my own body and saw red and pink stripes and welts, laid across my hairy chest and belly and even marking my still erect and throbbing penis. The flies and gnats had returned and my thirst was enormous. My bladder was full and I knew I couldn't hold it any longer, so I relaxed and began to piss, the urine, mixed with some blood, shooting up into the air and in a stream some four feet onto the ground below. The pain in my penis and rectum was unrelenting and did not subside once the last drops of piss had leaked out of my still hard and burning organ. My mind began to wander, "Is this the end? Is this how I am to die? I cannot possibly bear more punishment. Please, Mistress Aurelia, I beg you, have mercy on this poor slave who hangs piteous, naked, violated and debased, from Master Damian's cross". There was no answer and all was quiet in my Master's garden, expect for the heavy breathing of the slave girl, Liliana, my companion in suffering.

Last edited:
:clapping::clapping::clapping: YET ! YET ! YET !

Mmmmm, I'm more thinking of Liliana than of you, culus ... Sorry, I'm a woman ...:confused:

She's so much lucky to be whipped by her Mistress !:rolleyes:

Oh !!! It's time for me to receive my Christmas'gift : my whipping by my lovely girl'friend Judith !!! :D

See you later ? !
:p

whipping11.gif

Back
Top Bottom