My most popular pictures on Deviantart

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your pictures are very well produced and I would love to see how they look without all the tiny black dots.

Here you are. With and without filters
gabriele dungeon 1034-1-.jpgNEW dungeon 1034-1.jpg

Sorry for my silly question but why are these black dots there at all? I sometimes used the programs "JPG Illuminator" and "DFine2" to change these pictures for myself but the combination makes them also a bit "flat":

View attachment 785972View attachment 785973View attachment 785974View attachment 785976
Many people write to me to tell me they don't like those "dots". They come from the application of special filters that make the picture more uniform and give it the aspect of a wood engraving. I don't think a BDSM picture mus necessarily be realistic or photographic. My manipulations start from photographs or 3D pictures, but I like to have them look like drawings, engravings, because I think they're more interesting.
Many artists like Roadrunner or Agan Medon apply filters to reduce the realism of their pictures. Anyway, I will not change my style. My pictures are always shared for free and anyone can use them or change them as he likes.

Attachments

• img-1573133881.jpg
    img-1573133881.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 595
  • 5063.jpg
    5063.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 603
Many people write to me to tell me they don't like those "dots". They come from the application of special filters that make the picture more uniform and give it the aspect of a wood engraving. I don't think a BDSM picture mus necessarily be realistic or photographic. My manipulations start from photographs or 3D pictures, but I like to have them look like drawings, engravings, because I think they're more interesting.
Many artists like Roadrunner or Agan Medon apply filters to reduce the realism of their pictures. Anyway, I will not change my style. My pictures are always shared for free and anyone can use them or change them as he likes.
Well written. Go your own way!

Thanks for sharing these with us. I can see why they were so popular on deviantart, and they'll be as well received here, I'm sure. You are a wonderful artist.

Back
Top Bottom