My own Manips

Go to CruxDreams.com
28472275-0AB3-487C-9B0D-9E176DA49AD7.jpeg Here, we see a couple marching to their fate, seeing their friends and neighbors already crucified and screaming for mercy that will not come. You can only imagine what is going through their minds…
In the fore ground we see a sorrowful man watching his wife ravished by a soldier, presumably while their crosses are prepared. If you look closely, however, you may notice the additional torture to the man of his own wife’s arousal by the rapist.

View attachment 1405146 Here, we see a couple marching to their fate, seeing their friends and neighbors already crucified and screaming for mercy that will not come. You can only imagine what is going through their minds…
In the fore ground we see a sorrowful man watching his wife ravished by a soldier, presumably while their crosses are prepared. If you look closely, however, you may notice the additional torture to the man of his own wife’s arousal by the rapist.
That's already a fine group crucifixion. I assume that the execution has to do with the smoke in the background : defeated rebels against Rome are being punished!

Now, for something perhaps more interesting, and unwillingly intimate…

based off of jedakks work, I present a crucified mother and son. What could be the reason? Christians, paying for the crimes (real or perceived) of the husband/father? I like to think of them as innocent of any wrongdoing, just helpless victims of the imperial machine. Would you go see a mom and son crucified together IRL? What aspects would be most intriguing to you? Who is crying the most? I’m sure such things happened in the Roman Empire, would they have been too overwhelmed by agony and humiliation? Or do you think they may have glanced a little too long at each others bodies, even before they were nailed. Horrific.

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 234
Now, for something perhaps more interesting, and unwillingly intimate…
Not unlikely scenarios! Crucified for a crime commited by the father/husband.
Or maybe the son had done something, and the mother had tried to protect him.
Anyway, victims of the harsh 'imperial machine' for which any is guilty by association!

Back
Top Bottom