My Visit To Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
My visit to Cruxton Abbey

Late at night … the sound of gravel under the wheels of my hired car as I follow the tree-lined drive leading to the front entrance of Cruxton Abbey. I climb out, taking care to straighten my black dress, and totter on my high heels, clutching my travel bag in one hand and my invitation to dinner with the gold embossed lettering “Barbara Moore” on the front, up to the massive oak door. I ring the bell, anxiously glancing up at the low heavy clouds overhead. A drop or two of rain touches my upturned face. Movement on the other side of the door. The sound of heavy locks and bars. I rehearse my apologies ... how I got lost and drove around in circles ... how sorry I am to be so dreadfully late for dinner ... how I hope it would be alright if could spend the night ... I have heard the four-poster beds here are some of the most remarkable in all of England ... the door creaks eerily as it opens ...

TO BE CONTINUED

Late at night … the sound of gravel under the wheels of my hired car as I follow the tree-lined drive leading to the front entrance of Cruxton Abbey. I climb out, taking care to straighten my black dress, and totter on my high heels, clutching my travel bag in one hand and my invitation to dinner with the gold embossed lettering “Barbara Moore” on the front, up to the massive oak door. I ring the bell, anxiously glancing up at the low heavy clouds overhead. A drop or two of rain touches my upturned face. Movement on the other side of the door. The sound of heavy locks and bars. I rehearse my apologies ... how I got lost and drove around in circles ... how sorry I am to be so dreadfully late for dinner ... how I hope it would be alright if could spend the night ... I have heard the four-poster beds here are some of the most remarkable in all of England ... the door creaks eerily as it opens ...

TO BE CONTINUED
And the fine print on the back of that gold embossed invitation? But this does suggest that at least Sir Rupert survived the quest for St Barbara to make it home to procreate and deliver the world generations of Wraggs eternal.

TO BE CONTINUED
It's an abbey... what could go wrong???
1tumblr_llrdr8o9Ae1qjv9ywo1_500.jpg
T

2. I peer into the murky darkness of the foyer, lit only by a flickering candle held in the hand of the man servant who answers the door. Maybe it’s the lighting, maybe it’s his sunken eyes and bony little face set on massive shoulders, maybe it’s the sallow grey color of his skin, much like that of a cadaver, but the guy gives me the creeps.

“Enter,” he says, “we have been expecting you Ms. Moore, but much earlier this evening, I dare say. Master is most displeased.” I suck in my breath and walk past him, as though he hardly exists, into a much better lit paneled hallway leading to a grand staircase.

“Let me take your little dinner jacket,” he says, startling me. I didn’t realize he had followed quite so close behind me. I shrug my shoulders as he helps me with my jacket. As he pulls the garment down my arms to reveal my low cut dinner dress with its bared shoulders and plunging back, there is a brief pause before the jacket comes free of my wrists, and an immediate loud snap as cold metal cuffs are closed on one wrist, and a second snap as my other wrist is wrenched forcefully behind my back and cuffed to the first.

“Ow, what the hell are you doing?” I sputter, “Undo those things, I am leaving right away!”

Instead, he spins me around, grabs me by the shoulders, shakes me and sneers, “No, Ms. Moore, you are staying the night, and you will be punished for your inexcusable tardiness. Come with me please. The master hates to be kept waiting!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

TO BE CONTINUED

Jeeves?

Sir?

Present my compliments to Mr Pilus and inform him that our guest has arrived. She should at least divert him from working through the Cruxton Abbey wine cellar.

Indeed, sir. He was on his fourth bottle, when I last counted.

Oh, and Jeeves?

Sir?

Get Merryweather to oil the rack and the front door, in that order, could you?

Very good, Sir.

2. I peer into the murky darkness of the foyer, lit only by a flickering candle held in the hand of the man servant who answers the door. Maybe it’s the lighting, maybe it’s his sunken eyes and bony little face set on massive shoulders, maybe it’s the sallow grey color of his skin, much like that of a cadaver, but the guy gives me the creeps.

“Enter,” he says, “we have been expecting you Ms. Moore, but much earlier this evening, I dare say. Master is most displeased.” I suck in my breath and walk past him, as though he hardly exists, into a much better lit paneled hallway leading to a grand staircase.

“Let me take your little dinner jacket,” he says, startling me. I didn’t realize he had followed quite so close behind me. I shrug my shoulders as he helps me with my jacket. As he pulls the garment down my arms to reveal my low cut dinner dress with its bared shoulders and plunging back, there is a brief pause before the jacket comes free of my wrists, and an immediate loud snap as cold metal cuffs are closed on one wrist, and a second snap as my other wrist is wrenched forcefully behind my back and cuffed to the first.

“Ow, what the hell are you doing?” I sputter, “Undo those things, I am leaving right away!”

Instead, he spins me around, grabs me by the shoulders, shakes me and sneers, “No, Ms. Moore, you are staying the night, and you will be punished for your inexcusable tardiness. Come with me please. The master hates to be kept waiting!”

TO BE CONTINUED
I hope he doesn't do a cavity search...

cuffs 11.jpg

...opps, so much for dress...

Jeeves?

Sir?

Present my compliments to Mr Pilus and inform him that our guest has arrived. She should at least divert him from working through the Cruxton Abbey wine cellar.

Oh, and Jeeves?

Sir?

Very good, Sir.
How about oiling the new guest's knees as well? They are already creaking with fear and making a hell of a racket....

Jeeves?

Sir?

Oh, and Jeeves?

Sir?

Very good, Sir.
As Jeeves enters the darkened wine cellar he sees a man, chest slumped on the heavy table, eyes staring into a glass of deep red, almost purple wine. Beside him three bottles stand empty. He holds a fourth above the glass, squeezing it between his rough hands as though trying to extract just one more drop.

Mr Pilus? Mr Pilus? Sir? SIR! My Master has requested your company upstairs. I have brought you coffee sir, though it appears as though you may need more than a cup.

The man looks up. What is it Jeeves? Can't you see I am in mourning? Leave me alone to suffer my loss. But before you go Wragg seems to have run out of Grange. Can't find a single one of the '55 vintage left a'tall. Even a '90 would do. Find one for me Jeeves old chap. Just one more.....just one.

I'm sorry for your loss Mr Pilus but I had not heard that any from your circle had departed this earth.

No Jeeves, not "departed". Just gone away. My favourite tight little. Not to be seen again for weeks. I'm lost Jeeves. Lost. The way it dances under my whip, the sound as the leather touches it......

Jeeves waits. The man seems lost in his memories.

Mr Pilus sir? When you refer to a "tight little" am I to understand that you mean the part of one's back on which one rests in sitting? A posterior? Ahh, what do the French say? A derrière? And do I also assume that this derrière belongs to a young lady?

Of course Jeeves. But not just any one. There is one so special. The best in all Cruxdom. And its owner.....ahhhhhh......but it has gone for a while and I must savour it only in my memory.

Mr Pilus sir? Would you, by any chance, be referring to the derrière that so closely follows a young woman named Barbara Moore as she walks?

The man looks up. Ahhh. Barb.....her tight little.....undulating as she walks.....whip singing.....crack!......that little jostle of her hips.....and he seems lost in his memories again.

Then, Mr Pilus, perhaps I have some good news for you. Now Wragg has a guest. A young woman with long brunette hair and that upon which she would sit, if she were given the opportunity, is, even to Jeeves, most delightful.

The man looks up. His eyes shining. He raises that last glass of Wragg's expensive wine to his lips.....then lowers the glass to the table and slides it away. He sees his hand tremble. Sober up Pilus. Sober up.

Coffee Jeeves. Line them up. Double espresso. At least three. Quickly man. That tight little must never be kept waiting....otherwise .... grumble....groan....

He gulps down the first coffee and looks for the second.

He doesn't notice Jeeves take the wine glass and drain the contents with a most satisfied look. It isn't often old Jeeves gets to sample the delights of Wragg's cellar.

Now Jeeves. Take my elbow. Those stairs are steep and I might still need a little ass...istance.

Right you are Mr Pilus.

TO BE CONTINUED
Why do you still persist to visit places alone Barb? Nothing good ever comes of it:eek:.......except we get to enjoy your misadventures:D........and this sounds like a beauty:devil:

Back
Top Bottom