Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
yes they found one from ancient roman times
a very stabil affixing for the feet
View attachment 1466066i would choose that for my crucifixion , spread the legs for a nice vew for the spectators
Exactly. For a small fee, everyone will caress your body (including your breasts and pussy), and for a slightly larger fee, they will have sex with you while you are nailed to the cross (but before lifting it up).

Hello. Strange...there are only two founds of bones for crucified man. Both had been nailed trough the heelbone. Bute here, I see no picture from nailing through the heelbone
My personal theory is: there is only one found of nailed heelbone because it was exception. A unique (or very rare) occasion.
There were hundreds of thousands of people if not millions crucified through history. If nailing through the heel bone would have been the custome, there should be many more simmilar nailed bones discovered.
I think the custom was to drive through the nail between the bones of the foot. (Practical reasons: hammering through a bone is a hard work. If you would have to crucify a dozen people a day, would you do it the hard, or the easy way?)
If the nail didn't go through a bone, there could be no archeological founds.
The foot has much ticker structure than the hand and the direction of the pressure is the opposite while hanging on the cross, so it is were unlikely that the victims could tear their feet out of the nail. When the pain is already unbearable, tearing out the nail through your whole foot is impossible.
I think that one found heelbone was an exception. Maybe the foot of the victim was badly injured, amputated or maybe he actually managed to tear out his foot off the nail, then the got another one through the heel.

This is of course just my opinion. What do you think?

My personal theory is: there is only one found of nailed heelbone because it was exception. A unique (or very rare) occasion.
There were hundreds of thousands of people if not millions crucified through history. If nailing through the heel bone would have been the custome, there should be many more simmilar nailed bones discovered.
I think the custom was to drive through the nail between the bones of the foot. (Practical reasons: hammering through a bone is a hard work. If you would have to crucify a dozen people a day, would you do it the hard, or the easy way?)
If the nail didn't go through a bone, there could be no archeological founds.
The foot has much ticker structure than the hand and the direction of the pressure is the opposite while hanging on the cross, so it is were unlikely that the victims could tear their feet out of the nail. When the pain is already unbearable, tearing out the nail through your whole foot is impossible.
I think that one found heelbone was an exception. Maybe the foot of the victim was badly injured, amputated or maybe he actually managed to tear out his foot off the nail, then the got another one through the heel.

This is of course just my opinion. What do you think?
Sounds quite plausible

Back
Top Bottom