Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, I don’t think you’d get a choice on hand-forged. Spun nails wouldn’t be invented for another 1500-1700 years. Otherwise I agree!
Of course my fantasies occur in a very permissive modern day so large machined steel nails would be available. But I would still use hand forged iron. Reference my profile picture.

Fascinating position, thanks for posting, as usual I see my self as the victim here, this would be as effective for a male as a female. I have seen numerous other images of similar positions but this one is particularly cruel. Best of all I would have a nice closeup view of whatever my Mistress does to my precious private parts.
I am since my youth attracted by contorsionists and in younger years I could backbend over a chair till my feet met the head. I had my biggest erections doing that. Unfortunately it was before the time of digital cameras and well probably we would have an age problem. Nevermind, the crucifixion enables some distorted positions like this and you might prefer to see females, anyway.

See this post
And
This post

Gracefull? Yes!
But it will apparently hurt quite a bit more then high heels ;)

(Link now fixed)
Your use of footrests is second to none. You make it look so beautiful and painful all wrapped up into one perfect package!

Nailing question​

I can’t decide what i like more. Individually nailed feet or one foot over the other.
I believe that nailing the feet to the sides of the steps would have greatly increased the victim's suffering as well as completely exposing the condemned's genitals to the spectators. Even with nails through the feet, to push down on the soles of the feet would have been infinitely more manageable than a victim trying to raise their body (to gasp a breath or two) than by pushing only against the nails driven through their broken ankles. Its stimulating to consider the greater exposure of the victim having to mount the Cornu (if fitted) as well as increasing the spectacle value of any whipping of the victim's genitals might be forced to endure.

With nails through the top, the metatarsals would be pressed hard against the nail in between them.
The bones would feel like dislocation is close, while the rough nail would scrape and damage the bones membrame.
also quite painfull.

Think you have to consider the balance between pain and length of suffering.
Broken/fully pieced bones and movement are quite difficult to handle for people.
Chances are it will drain the stamina of the crucified sooner.

For exposure you can use other methods as well:
See this link for a an example
The more the feet are placed to the side of a rounded stake the more open the crotch will be,
while being nailed through the tops.

For me, the best photo is number 4.
Well, 1 and 2 are great for the spectators and 4 is good--a classic pose. But I rather like 3. Nailing feet this way allows the woman to keep her privates better concealed (if she even cares about this while hanging nailed upon the cross) and presents a more sinuous line for her body with her hips so tilted. Perhaps her executioners affixed her in this manner as a concession to her modesty. Or maybe they're just fucking with her.

I am posting a before and after picture of Shay's feet. The before is of Shay's feet placed on the wedge block after having her wrists spiked to the cross beam and lifted up onto the upright beam. The wedge would be attached after Shay was hung on the cross. The after picture is of her feet spiked to the wedge block. I think Shay's feet placed one on top of the other and the spike driven through both feet would be more painful and looks better.

Shay - Before & After.jpg

Back
Top Bottom