New Idea

Go to CruxDreams.com

111jack

Governor
Dear Frineds
I decided to delete all i have done since now, almost one year of work, because my morality told me so.
This doesn't means, that i condemn none of the works on this site.
My deep respect and affection to this community is unchanged

If you will agree with me i thought to create a new story based on this book:
http://www.amazon.it/Gone-Parallel-...t&ie=UTF8&qid=1423315530&sr=1-5&keywords=gone
It's for free, you may read it, what counts it's the Sinossi:
"Sixteen-year-old Morgan Campbell runs away from home and when she returns the next day her world is turned upside-down. Not only is her family missing, but another family is living in her house and claims to have lived there for weeks.
As Morgan desperately works to figure out what has happened, she finds society has become obsessed with weight in a way she has never seen before. The more she searches for answers, the more she begins to wonder if she has somehow ended up in another world--a world where it is illegal to be overweight.
Can she survive in this world until she can get home."

Mine will be a different version, obviously age, number of protagonist, villains, worlds and environments, punishments mild BDSM games, on top of a lesbian love story.

My idea is also to interact with you, like if you are watching a reality show, influencing the story and the destiny of some charters.
We will not touch any Human Rights or deep themes, but in my view we will have a lot of fun !!

Please let me know if you are interested, i can begin right away.

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
I'm on board with the idea, sounds interesting 111jack.
The idea of criminalizing being overweight is not far fetched from reality. It may happen here in the USA in the near future, the way the political winds are blowing. There may be a fat tax on health care in the future:devil:

Last edited:
Dear jack,
By all means start a new story but you are not allowed to delete all your work on this site. Just how many hours, days?? ...do you think that moderators spend monitoring, correcting, archiving and helping with people's work??? I am certainly not going to have my time wasted.

Dear Friends
By delete, i mean, i cancelled, my new project, i was working on, that is not published anywhere, not what i already posted.

For who didn't read the book there is an important fact, the girl ends up in a world where sugar, chocolate all possible goodies you can imagine are forbidden by law, but there are smuggler and so one...

I will wait more comments, before begin, we are kind of starting a new interactive game :D :popcorn:

Thanks

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Dear Frineds
I decided to delete all i have done since now, almost one year of work, because my morality told me so.
This doesn't means, that i condemn none of the works on this site.
My deep respect and affection to this community is unchanged

If you will agree with me i thought to create a new story based on this book:
http://www.amazon.it/Gone-Parallel-...t&ie=UTF8&qid=1423315530&sr=1-5&keywords=gone
It's for free, you may read it, what counts it's the Sinossi:
"Sixteen-year-old Morgan Campbell runs away from home and when she returns the next day her world is turned upside-down. Not only is her family missing, but another family is living in her house and claims to have lived there for weeks.
As Morgan desperately works to figure out what has happened, she finds society has become obsessed with weight in a way she has never seen before. The more she searches for answers, the more she begins to wonder if she has somehow ended up in another world--a world where it is illegal to be overweight.
Can she survive in this world until she can get home."

Mine will be a different version, obviously age, number of protagonist, villains, worlds and environments, punishments mild BDSM games, on top of a lesbian love story.

My idea is also to interact with you, like if you are watching a reality show, influencing the story and the destiny of some charters.
We will not touch any Human Rights or deep themes, but in my view we will have a lot of fun !!

Please let me know if you are interested, i can begin right away.

Yours
Jack

Yes, could be interesting :rolleyes:

Dear Friends
By deleted, i mean, i cancelled, my new project, i was working on, that is not published anywhere, not what i already posted.

:doh:Oh yes ! It's better!:D

I will wait more comments, before begin, we are kind of starting a new interactive game :D :popcorn:

Thanks

Yours
Jack

We already have made that kind of game in this forum : "Twilight..." (I dont remember where it was )
It could be difficult in fact to drive it ...
Often, somebody takes the conduct of the thread and the others finish to let him and dont really participate ....

But you can try , it's possible that it could do ....:rolleyes:

:doh:Oh yes ! It's better!:D

We already have made that kind of game in this forum : "Twilight..." (I dont remember where it was )
It could be difficult in fact to drive it ...
Often, somebody takes the conduct of the thread and the others finish to let him and dont really participate ....

One never knows, right Messa? ;) :rolleyes: :oops:

Often, somebody takes the conduct of the thread and the others finish to let him and dont really participate ...
Dear Messaline
This is a bit different, i will be the director Martin Scorsese style ;), you will have plenty of possible way to move on, but if nothing moves, i will do.

The huge part is to prepare new characters, world's environments ecc, then make a general plot which you will not know, that may change depending on your choices.
But keep in mind that if choose a way, you may become victims and have to find how to get out..:p

Glad to see that many of you likes the idea.

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Dear Messaline
This is a bit different, i will be the director Martin Scorsese style ;), you will have plenty of possible way to move on, but if nothing moves, i will do.

The huge part is to prepare new characters, world's environments ecc, then make a general plot which you will not know, that may change depending on your choices.
But keep in mind that if choose a way, you may become victims and have to find how to get out..:p

Yours
Jack

If I may suggest, mandatory monthly medical check ups that involve being weighed on a scale without ones clothes. Also, a place in the bathroom for the bulimics.

If I may suggest, mandatory monthly medical check ups that involve being weighed on a scale without ones clothes. Also, a place in the bathroom for the bulimics.
Dear jackg89
Thanks so much for your suggestions
I already considered medical checks, but will be arbitral and coarse, depending on the girl, for two reason, it's more "barbaric" and weight can be a problem because of metric system.
I would like, to avoid heavy themes, so better to not have eating disorders.

You have anyway already made one big score, the title will be "Hitchcockian" ;)

The book is more on survival side, in different environments, imagine it as stepping inside a door, finding yourself in another place, with others people, and with others doors, a long journey, to find the right door.

What about the protagonist, is it fine, two lesbian girls ? the journey will be long, many things can happen.

Every suggestions will be much appreciated.

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Dear Messaline

Yours
Jack

Oh yes! In this case, it could be completely different and the thread will be well directed !:)

I'm impatient to see how it will be and perhaps, being lesbian, to have an active participation ... :rolleyes:

But I doubt that I could stay a long time : being french, I love so much the good foods that I dont feel myself like an anorexic !:D:p:p:p
But perhaps I'll be crucified for that !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happy idea but hopeless:
That was in a former forum, from each member one word for endless continuing.
Now perhaps one or more sentences?

1. Everyone has another vision so that a red line never appears and the entire text become unreadable.
2. When all protagonists will be crucified the story is ended so quick as he began.
3. Unrealistic facts disturb participants for that they unhook.

DON'T DO IT!

All effort in vain.

Oh yes! In this case, it could be completely different and the thread will be well directed !:)

I'm impatient to see how it will be and perhaps, being lesbian, to have an active participation ... :rolleyes:

But I doubt that I could stay a long time : being french, I love so much the good foods that I dont feel myself like an anorexic !:D:p:p:p

And being American, I consumed more food in the period between breakfast and lunch than an entire African village gets in a week.

Dear Massaline
I will be happy to have your contribution, not all characters will go hungry... ;)
But the more gluttons we have, the more fun it will be.:p
Happy idea but hopeless:
That was in a former forum, from each member one word for endless continuing.
Now perhaps one or more sentences?
1. Everyone has another vision so that a red line never appears and the entire text become unreadable.
2. When all protagonists will be crucified the story is ended so quick as he began.
3. Unrealistic facts disturb participants for that they unhook.
DON'T DO IT!
All effort in vain.
Dear Fox-on-Cross
If you read above, i already said that i will be the director, so there will be a plot, and all things, the situation it's totally different from the one you mentioned.
The story will start and can go on with or without players.;)
But who will want to play will have the possibility to change my mind as well as the plot, influencing the whole story.

Must work hard now i have tons of things to prepare, characters will tooks a lot of time
because there are around 500 parameters to set for each one.
I already decided the begin of the story, meanwhile i will wait for others, suggestions or things you would like to see..

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Let us remember:
A novel: always one author;
A symphony: sometimes two by Gershwin, always one composer;
An architect (Niemeyer): one inventor and a team for development;
A film: one scriptwriter, the crew thereafter.
A politician (Churchill): one genius and a government behind.

Back
Top Bottom