News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
JustineEditing0628064951sm.jpg

Here I am. After a one month adventure into the not-so-hot-this-time-of-year rain forest we're back and for a short time, before continuing this adventure into saving the jaguars from poachers and chinese mafiosi. Yes. It is a true adventure, one that I will tell about more in the future, suffice is to say that it's a lot of work and there were too many mosquitoes. This is how the some of the crew looked like inside the tiny plane on the way there.

Madidi074628.jpg

The internet around those parts was not good. We couldn't get to open FB pages or any pages for that matter, occasionally there was enough signal to open our emails. It is only now that I can finally see now a lot of comments in different sites where people wonder about what's going on with JUSTINE. I'll respond to some of them as well as to some comments that appeared here before our journey. Bear with me. In the Crux site there were comments such as johna's With Amy being the only one completely naked, seems like she is being made an example of and humiliated more. Love it. This is a very interesting point of view. It is, after all, the drama of poor Justine which takes center place in the story and it is upon her where most of the misfortunes fall. Waylon reacted saying Hopefully we find out soon!!!!!!

JustineMakingOfDay19_20926.jpg

One fan jimsac cries out: Wow. Justine looks like it's going to be a hit. Public floggings/humiliations. A triple crucifixion with and without loincloth, crown of thorns... and much more. Amy the great is there, along with brand new actresses. My hat is off to all you inspired artists! When is it coming out? while 624132 says: I agree. It looks to be a classic. but when!!! and curious2 complains: Here it is mid June, and no news of a release date. It is very hard to sell a movie and thereby create revenue when the movie is not for sale.

Indeed! We began July and I'm sad to say, I don't have a release date! Amy is very, very, very busy doing the color correction of the film. I do not dare to ask her when she'll be ready, it would just add to her extreme stress. So I don't. I prefer to be quiet while she does the tremendous work of making the film look very, very pretty. Those public humiliations and floggings and tortures and crucifixions will have a great look to them. But the look to them is not the only great thing. The sound is getting a great mix and so the entire film will be a beauty to behold. I can dare say that as Maleficarum, JUSTINE will be a classic!

JustineEditing0628064742sm.jpg

The comments also come from the Crux Forum, Hagbard wonders No news from Margot in a while. I wonder what's going on with Justine? Eulalia replies She been around recently, probably very busy, but I think her status message still applies, she'll be posting again soon.

It's nice to be missed. Yes, I've been away for a while, and I can't say we're back yet. We're passing through in our way to another region of this country. This time high above the mountains where the sun shines but it is cold, for the most part. Not our favorite journey, but I guess it must be done. Jac looked one way in the picture inside the plane when the journey began, you can see below how Jac looked like one month into this adventure.

Madidi150921.jpg

I can't say we are not too thrilled or even happy with this adventure. It's tiring, boring sometimes, but there are great views, spectacular images, exciting moments like when our crew joined the park rangers and the police to arrest one chinese guy in the process of breaking the law. There's law breaking involved in the story, there are arrests, ladies in some kind of peril, like female park rangers facing dangerous evil men, or even our female crew members sinking in waist deep mud... things like that. But not one person, male of female, gets the whip, not one person gets tortured. However, we did see a REAL PILLORY at a town and we were told it is put to use. This is what happens. A thief is caught, he or she is made to walk around the square holding what he/she stole. Then, in each corner of the square he or she is beaten with a belt or a whip. The number of lashes will depend on the object he stole and if he or she has stolen before. After the beating he or she is put on the stocks for the rest of the day. No one goes to jail in this town. It's part of the culture of the Tacanas, the tribe that inhabits the area where the picture below was taken.

Madidi115318.jpg

Santorum commented: At one point, a naked upside down scene featuring Mila and Amy was in the works for Justine (in return for some funds from me wink). But Amy twisted her ankle or something, making it too risky. So we're getting a brief slave auction instead. cool To which Ralphus responded: Hey, that's right, I remember there being talk about the double upside-down suspension in Justine. I know Amy has had some recent health issues, but I never heard about the ankle thing. It's too bad, because upside-down suspension is a total turn-on.

Yes, there was the intention of having an upside down duet with Amy and Mila, Jac was envisioning the way it would be carried out and devising the techniques he would use. In that perverted mind of his, there were great angles and much, much evil doing. He had the experience, twice with Camille, in the Inquisition Series and Martyr and once with Amy herself in Agent X. But around the time the upside down torture was being discussed, Amy had a bad experience while jogging and after having her ankle checked by a doctor, it was decided not to do it at all, the risk was to great and so the torture was scratched out. The slave auction idea came some time later, as an addition to the story. Jac inserted it and it works out very well in the telling of the story. It's not just a random scene. It actually became a very important part of the drama.

NY2002Eulalia666.jpg

A Canadian Reine Margot wrote: I see myself a little like CJ in The West Wing. Answering questions, delivering the news and struggling to get those who control the information, the producers/directors, to release enough for me to do my job and do it right.ould have wanted to see Bea starring in her own spy movie. wink

Bea as a spy would be fantastic, I can agree with that. There are three candidates for a possible Agent Y movie, Mila, Bea and Scarlet, one actress Jac will be having some auditioning sessions soon. There's also the matter of what can the nasty torturer do to the unfortunate Agent Y. That's a matter for deep reflection and careful consideration. Another very important consideration is to decide what would be the courageous actress' reward, other than a nasty resolution to the drama of course. I know that in the next month or so, Jac will be engaged in teaching acting to a number of new recruits as well. Would any of them be a candidate for a Spy movie other than Bea, Mila or Scarlet? Would Bea consider Jac's proposal if he made it to her? Time will tell. I think everyone is waiting to see how JUSTINE and PYGMALION will do with our audience. If those two fantastic movies fare well, everything is possible. The future is wide open right now.

AgentX390.jpg

A Canadian As for Justine, I think there's going to be a lot riding on the official Ralphus Review. Some of the stills from the film look pretty good. Others, not so much. Given everything that has gone into the production, I'm going to be eager to see Ralphus' assessment of how the movie stands up as GIMP fare. Not that I'm putting any pressure on the little guy, or anything. Come to think of it, I may even have to weigh in with my own review of this one.

The definition of what can be considered GIMP fare is very wide, I think. JUSTINE has plenty of GIMP fare, for course. I'm also looking forward to the reviews here and elsewhere, however, I do think that there are as different expectations as there are people in this most esteemed forum. What people hope to see and what it is in any GIMPY film may not be exactly the same. It can never be. In the case of JUSTINE, I do hope that once people get over their high expectations, they can appreciate the film for what truly is, a Masterpiece.

JustineEditing0628064533.jpg

Joek0 @Margot: The post-production pics of Justine are looking great. I can't wait to see the final product. I am enjoying the pics of the Passion Play crux scene. The 3 lovely ladies look great hanging on the cross. It was awesome to see Mila wearing the ever famous crown of thorns. The pics of Amy and Mila carrying their crosses was great as well. This looks like it is going to be a great crux scene in the making. Definitely better than Martyr which is my favorite crux movie by you guys so far. The anticipation is getting intense.

Martyr is another kind of Masterpiece. It is a dramatic portrayal of The Passion of Camille. Camille the character, of course, not Camille aka Carmen the actress. JUSTINE is a take on De Sade's tale of the misfortunes of a virtuous woman who, in his famous book, is literally and elaborately fucked up the ass as many times as the number of pages in the book. No kidding. In Jac's version Justine endures quite a lot indeed and she's not alone in her suffering. But as in De Sade's book, the film has a kind of ironic, sarcastic voice. For those who understand the nuances of old French, the humor and sarcasm of the divine Marquis comes through in ways that no translation to any language managed to bring out. JUSTINE the film is beautifully shot and the performances are just great, everyone does a fantastic job and the voice is definitely De Sade's with a touch of Jac and even Amy.

JustineMakingOfDay19_21246.jpg

e's bodyguard Jac doing a selfie? REINE MARGOT: I'm currently laid off from my job due to the upcoming 100 degree summer where I am, so I wouldn't mind a job in the South American winter. I do believe I could take the intense suffering of having to stare at beautiful, naked, bound women all day.

Yes, Jac was taking a selfie with Amy's iPhone at her request. She asked him to do it because she was tied up... hmmmm ... I mean nailed up at the moment. The extras, those fellows wearing those pretty blue and brown uniforms, could not believe their luck. They had the chance to stand there and stare at those three beautiful women suffering up on their crosses for a very, very long time. The sun was merciless on their tender, soft skin. Everyone could see that. The scene on the cross took almost all day to be done, and it would've taken more if Jac had the time, like another day or two. Unfortunately the funds were gone and Amy was scheduled to fly to the US the next day. That one day was very hard on the three beautiful ladies. I wonder if they would be willing to repeat the experience any time soon, in another movie of course.

JustineMakingOfDay19_20901.jpg

The release date of JUSTINE approaches. It wont be long now. The final steps are being taken as I write this. I know that Amy is slaving on her computer correcting colors, a task that can be time consuming and it can cause your eyes to bleed. But there she is. Doing her job. I get updates on the progress of the work from her. She tells me how far she is into the work... 20% a few days ago, 50% most recently, and very soon she will tell me that she's done correcting the colors and ready to process the film. That's when we will decide on the actual date of release.

JustineMakingOfDay08_12261.jpg

Finally, the moment some of you have been waiting for: the results of how the films are doing out in the world. I couldn't share this so pertinent information last month, so I'm doing it now. The TEN Best sellers at the end of June, 2016! The number to the side are the points for this year only.

1.- Maleficarum 32
2.-Le Marquis De La Croix 15
3.- Barbazul 12
4.- Sirwiñakuy 9.6
5.-Dead But Dreaming 9.2
6.- Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia 8.9
7.- Agent X 6.7
8.- Romana Crucifixa Est 4.3
9.- Fantom 3.5
10.- Red Room or Desperately Seeking Red Feline 3.3
Maleficarum still rules as expected!

These amazing films and all the rest in our catalogue are now in our spanking brand new

That's it for now! I will return with more news about the release of /color] JUSTINE!

It's good to hear all that you guys have been up to! Definitely more concerned that you had fallen off the face of the earth than anything else. Fully understand all the work that goes into a project of this scale and so I am waiting patiently. I am sure it will be great when it is finally done!

The Ten Best Sellers of JUNE, 2016

While I wait for news about JUSTINE and Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala, I'd like to post something special, The Ten Best Sellers of JUNE, 2016. reminding you that we have a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! Up to 35% OFF !!!!!!!!! for the rest of the week!

This will be a monthly post. Kind of refreshing the memory about our movies, perhaps with anecdotes of how the movies were made. One anecdote at a time with one great picture or video clip. The previous post had an error, it omitted OLALLA! So, to make amends for that and to actually make this information far more interesting, here I go.

Number ONE with 33 points
Maleficarum (2011)

2010 was almost ending and we were about to produce a new film, directed by Amy: Barbazul. It was then that some fellow that goes by the name of Ralphus, was having some lengthy talks with Amy. It was then that he suggested that if we made a film with a roasting scene he would be willing to front some serious cash. Jac had an idea in the depths of his head. An inquisition movie to make up for the frustration of not having made an amazing movie about the subject with Carmen and Vero. He did not have that king of money then and the technology in 1998 was not exactly where it was in 2010. At one point in 2006, Jac and Amy were looking for locations for a possible inquisition film. Jac remembered a club in a colonial street that looked like a cool dungeon so he set out to look for it. It was still there. The owner of the club told him he could rent it to him for a few days. With that in mind Jac thought that maybe one day he would make a film there. Years passed, and when Ralphus made the offer, Jac went back to the club and found that the club was gone, but the dungeon was there, unoccupied. He rented it. He cast Amy in the unwritten role of Mariana, he read about her during his research, and Mila as Francisca, a real victim of the inquisition that he also read about in his research. Without a script he began to plan the film. Amy was very experienced in the art of undergoing torture having worked with Jac in films like Agent X, but Mila was going to start her acting career with Maleficarum and Barbazul. Her first day of shooting was a simple one. Her second day she was going to be stripped naked and chained to a cold wall. That's how Maleficarum started.

Number TWO with 16 points
Le Marquis De La Croix (2012)

After a few months of working in two movies, literally back to back, and having ended Maleficarum, Jac and Amy discussed the possibility of using the amazing location for another movie, one that would be directed by Amy with a story that Jac was planning for a while. One about a Marquis. After a very fast discussion they decided to keep the location, write up a story, fast, re-decorate the place to make it look different and convinced Mila to take the leading lady role as Zinga, the unfortunate gypsy girl that falls in the hands of Le Marquis de la Croix, aptly titled because he loved to torture his women and after having fun with them, crucified them. That was the story, and so, after a couple of weeks of rest and preparations, the third movie that year began production and thus Le Marquis de la Croix began.

Number THREE with 12.5 points
Barbazul (2012)

Amy had successfully directed Sirwiñakuy and this film had its premiered in 2010. She was very happy with the results, and particularly with Veronica's acting in it. She remembered one of her favorite childhood stories, Barbe Bleu, (Blue Beard), and decided to adapt it to contemporary times and to Bolivia. She wanted Veronica in a leading role, as the first wife of the mad Barbazul and Mila as the younger and newest wife. At that time Mila hadn't acted at all but she was going through some intense training with Jac. Amy brought the story to Jac and he started to turn Mila into the last wife of the famous killer. When they were about to begin pre-production, Sirwiñakuy opened in theaters and kept on running for SIX MONTHS. There was some extra cash coming in and we pulled together all the funds we could from the selling of our movies and by the end of October we were ready to begin. Maleficarum was already into a couple of weeks of production when Vero arrived from France to start her work in Barbazul. So, the inquisition film was interrupted for a month while everyone went to a distant location to start the new movie. It was an amazing experience. The best part, five wives were going to be killed and all of them were going to go through some intense suffering and also some good sex prior to their demise. Amy herself took the role of Jane, one of the unfortunate wives.

Number FOUR with 9.6 points
Sirwiñakuy (2010)

When Amy met Jac, she went to see his film Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia at a festival in a city she never heard about, Oruro. She saw the movie and was so impressed that she wanted to join Jac in his adventures. She did. Soon she was being tortured, whipped, crucified and so on. But she had something else in mind. She had a story she wanted to make into a film. In her original story, an american woman meets a much older French man and begin an s&m relationship. But after seeing Jac and Vero in Martyr and seeing their chemistry, she changed the story to Bolivia, where a beautiful young French woman meets a much older and sophisticated Bolivian man and begin an s&m relationship. Jac loved the script. He convinced Vero to join them for the adventure and cast Beto, his good friend and collaborator, who never acted in a movie, to play himself. Erik would play an ex of the French woman. That was all. Jac himself would do the direction of photography, using two cameras, an assistant would operate the boom for the sound and young woman who wanted to learn about filmmaking would be the director's assistant and make up girl. With that extremely small cast and crew,Sirwiñakuy was made. It went on to receive terrible and great reviews, participated of festivals and made Amy into a great director. Years later Jac would comment to Mila about the girl that worked as make up girl and that made their encounter possible. Thus, Martyr brought Amy into the company and Sirwiñakuy brought Mila.

Number FIVE with 9.2 points
Dead But Dreaming (2013)

For the next production after the three back to back movies, Jac decide to bring back an old vampire story he wrote in the 90's tailored to Carmen and Vero in the leading roles way back when they were very young. He never got the cash or the means to do it, thus the vampire story was there, lingering in his computer. He had some means now, he adapted the old story to fit the times and the new actors he was working with. Vero returned from France to play a leading role, that of Nahara, the mysterious vampire. Amy took the leading role, that of Moira, the Irish rebel, Mila would take the role of a young and rebellious Vampire, Aphrodisia, the greek victim of a crucifixion, and Jac would be her creator, lord and master, the ancient vampire Asar. With the experience of setting up a period movie with little means, Jac decided to go even further, getting a lot more costumes, great colonial locations including the oldest Cathedral in the continent of the Americas, and the almost surreal Island of the Sun at the TitiKaka Lake. And ambitious production indeed. A great fan of our movies, that goes by the name of Santorum put some hard cash for a very specific whipping scene, which is the one that became the most famous whipping scene in our film history. And, our first Vampire movie was made.

Number SIX with 9 points
Olalla (2014)

After Dead But Dreaming was finished, there were some ideas floating about. One was the second part of the new vampire movie, another was another Inquisition Movie, and Amy had a story already written, based on Robert Louis Stevenson's vampire story set in Spain, Olalla. There was one man, who had seen Martyr in Oruro, he was one of the organizers of that festival. He was so impressed with the Jac's movie that he asked Jac if he could get him a copy of that amazing film to write his thesis about it. He was so inspired. Jac gave him a copy and years passed and never heard from him again until one afternoon, when Barbazul was having its premiere, they met in the street. Jac invited him to the premiere. Rodrigo, that's the guy's name, saw Barbazul, was totally excited about it and during the premiere party later that night mentioned an old house where he lived, saying It Could Be A Great Location. A year later, after the premiere of Dead But Dreaming, he insisted that Jac and Amy visit his house. They finally did. Amy walked in and knew, immediately that it was Olalla's house. And so, all plans were put aside to make OLALLA, the story of a family of genetic vampires. Something new was added to our brand of work. For the first time we started a campaign to raise some funds, specially to shoot a BATS scene in a location that was going to be expensive and that required a good number of extras, traveling and so on. We raised the money and off we were to shoot another masterpiece directed by Amy, her FOURTH feature as a director. She also took the leading role.

https://youtu.be/tr4hIzWvgPs

Number SEVEN with 8.9 points
Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia (2011)

Jac and Carmen were collaborating for a few years, beginning with the mini series The Man From The Moon and all those well known Red Feline movies. Jac had one big frustration, his impossible dream, The Passion of Maricelli, a film that needed a large budget and a great number of actors and one that had to be shot in the caribbean. The main character, Maricelli, was the one character Jac wanted to create with an actress. First it was with me that he tried, time was not on our side, then Carmen appeared in our lives. In both our cases, Jac shot a series of sessions where he would study the mechanics of how to shoot a crucifixion scene, the actress, in this case Carmen would go through the suffering and so on. After a few years, Red Feline on the Cross came about as a result of those sessions, and when the business began to peak up in grand style, Jac finally had the means for a larger budget production. He wrote the script for The Death of St Eulalia and went to France to cast a couple of the French characters. The leading role was, of course, Carmen's. Veronica, who had by then had done the Inquisition Series and was about to do Seven Days on the Cross, was chosen to take the second leading lady role. There were three more roles for the film and two of the actors were cast in France, soon after 9/11. In fact, the film was going to be shot in 2001 but 9/11 stopped that plan. In February 2002, on the date when Eulalia, the martyr, was born, the movie about her exploits as seen by the mind of a young and passionate French woman, began. That film was perhaps the end of an era, what we call the Carmen Era. And the screening of this film in Oruro marked the beginning of a new Era. The Amy Era. This film premiered at four festivals in 2005/2006 but it was officially released in 2011.

https://youtu.be/1UorXSU06wk

Number EIGHT with 6.7 points
Agent X (2009)

When Amy met Jac, back in 2005 and began to live and work with him, she started a process of training with The Training, and The Via Crucis of Jane, and soon after with more elaborate stories like AristoCrux and Romana Crucifixa. It was after she directed Sirwiñakuy that she began to work in a very intense spy story. Agent X. It was going to have a lot more of a story, more than AristoCrux and Romana Crucifixa. And there were going to be some quite dangerous scenes, like dunking her head in water while hanging upside down. It took some hard work and some really tough moments for Amy who had to be electrocuted, raped and whipped spread eagle and then suspended from a cross, if that wasn't enough, she was going to be put through water torture hanging upside down and finally, she was going to be nailed to a wall, forming an X. It took about two weeks to shoot. In the already tested style of one man, one woman cast and crew, with a bit more lights than previous productions and with four cameras. The results were great and the film still holds its appeal.

Agentcomposite.jpg

Number NINE with 4.3 points
Romana Crucifixa Est (2009)

After AristoCrux Jac wanted to make another outdoors crucifixion. One afternoon Amy and Jac went looking for good locations to an area where they thought they could find a great place. They did. It was not very far, about an hour away by public transportation, it was totally deserted, there were great trees all around. They took a number of photographs with Amy in all kinds of situations and decided that yes, that was a good place to crucify a Noble Roman Woman. Days later, with equipment, a bag of effects, nails, whips and so on, and very early in the morning, they took public transport to the location. They got off at the stop in the avenue and walked far into the location for another half an hour. It was a bright sunny day. They used two cameras. Again, one man, one woman cast and crew. The story was simple. A barbarian, angry and bent on revenge because his daughter was crucified by the Romans, kidnaps a noble woman, forces her to go to a far off place where he whips her suspended from a tree branch, tortures her with thorns while tied to posts on the ground, by an ant hill, and nails her to a timber and makes her walk, practically naked, barefoot, over rocky terrain carpeted with thorny sticks, up a hill to a tree where, after setting her and tying her feet up, leaves her to die. The film itself came out very poetic and it looks wonderful.

RomanaCrucifixaComp.jpg

Number TEN with 3.5 points
Fantom (2010)

After Agent X, Amy and Jac wanted to work on more elaborate but not too difficult scenarios where the one man one woman cast and crew would work. This time they decided to use more rooms in the house, to set up situations that required a bit more effort. They had a mask they bought in New York not long before and they wanted to use it, badly. It was a nice mask. And so they came up with the Fantom idea. A masked man that invades a woman's bedroom, drags her out of bed, takes her to an empty room where he proceeds to torture her until finally tying her to a timber, cross like, like to strangle her. The strangulation scene served as a great training session for what was going to be the execution scene in Dead But Dreaming. The film was not received as well as Agent X, but it's beginning to pick up, passing other films that were near to Number Ten before.

Fantom0047.jpg

With that I complete this post reminding you that all our films are now on the a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! Up to 35% OFF !!!!!!!!! for the remainder of this week.

The Ten Best Sellers of JUNE, 2016

While I wait for news about JUSTINE and Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala, I'd like to post something special, The Ten Best Sellers of JUNE, 2016. reminding you that we have a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! Up to 35% OFF !!!!!!!!! for the rest of the week!

This will be a monthly post. Kind of refreshing the memory about our movies, perhaps with anecdotes of how the movies were made. One anecdote at a time with one great picture or video clip. The previous post had an error, it omitted OLALLA! So, to make amends for that and to actually make this information far more interesting, here I go.

Number ONE with 33 points
Maleficarum (2011)

2010 was almost ending and we were about to produce a new film, directed by Amy: Barbazul. It was then that some fellow that goes by the name of Ralphus, was having some lengthy talks with Amy. It was then that he suggested that if we made a film with a roasting scene he would be willing to front some serious cash. Jac had an idea in the depths of his head. An inquisition movie to make up for the frustration of not having made an amazing movie about the subject with Carmen and Vero. He did not have that king of money then and the technology in 1998 was not exactly where it was in 2010. At one point in 2006, Jac and Amy were looking for locations for a possible inquisition film. Jac remembered a club in a colonial street that looked like a cool dungeon so he set out to look for it. It was still there. The owner of the club told him he could rent it to him for a few days. With that in mind Jac thought that maybe one day he would make a film there. Years passed, and when Ralphus made the offer, Jac went back to the club and found that the club was gone, but the dungeon was there, unoccupied. He rented it. He cast Amy in the unwritten role of Mariana, he read about her during his research, and Mila as Francisca, a real victim of the inquisition that he also read about in his research. Without a script he began to plan the film. Amy was very experienced in the art of undergoing torture having worked with Jac in films like Agent X, but Mila was going to start her acting career with Maleficarum and Barbazul. Her first day of shooting was a simple one. Her second day she was going to be stripped naked and chained to a cold wall. That's how Maleficarum started.

Number TWO with 16 points
Le Marquis De La Croix (2012)

After a few months of working in two movies, literally back to back, and having ended Maleficarum, Jac and Amy discussed the possibility of using the amazing location for another movie, one that would be directed by Amy with a story that Jac was planning for a while. One about a Marquis. After a very fast discussion they decided to keep the location, write up a story, fast, re-decorate the place to make it look different and convinced Mila to take the leading lady role as Zinga, the unfortunate gypsy girl that falls in the hands of Le Marquis de la Croix, aptly titled because he loved to torture his women and after having fun with them, crucified them. That was the story, and so, after a couple of weeks of rest and preparations, the third movie that year began production and thus Le Marquis de la Croix began.

Number THREE with 12.5 points
Barbazul (2012)

Amy had successfully directed Sirwiñakuy and this film had its premiered in 2010. She was very happy with the results, and particularly with Veronica's acting in it. She remembered one of her favorite childhood stories, Barbe Bleu, (Blue Beard), and decided to adapt it to contemporary times and to Bolivia. She wanted Veronica in a leading role, as the first wife of the mad Barbazul and Mila as the younger and newest wife. At that time Mila hadn't acted at all but she was going through some intense training with Jac. Amy brought the story to Jac and he started to turn Mila into the last wife of the famous killer. When they were about to begin pre-production, Sirwiñakuy opened in theaters and kept on running for SIX MONTHS. There was some extra cash coming in and we pulled together all the funds we could from the selling of our movies and by the end of October we were ready to begin. Maleficarum was already into a couple of weeks of production when Vero arrived from France to start her work in Barbazul. So, the inquisition film was interrupted for a month while everyone went to a distant location to start the new movie. It was an amazing experience. The best part, five wives were going to be killed and all of them were going to go through some intense suffering and also some good sex prior to their demise. Amy herself took the role of Jane, one of the unfortunate wives.

Number FOUR with 9.6 points
Sirwiñakuy (2010)

When Amy met Jac, she went to see his film Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia at a festival in a city she never heard about, Oruro. She saw the movie and was so impressed that she wanted to join Jac in his adventures. She did. Soon she was being tortured, whipped, crucified and so on. But she had something else in mind. She had a story she wanted to make into a film. In her original story, an american woman meets a much older French man and begin an s&m relationship. But after seeing Jac and Vero in Martyr and seeing their chemistry, she changed the story to Bolivia, where a beautiful young French woman meets a much older and sophisticated Bolivian man and begin an s&m relationship. Jac loved the script. He convinced Vero to join them for the adventure and cast Beto, his good friend and collaborator, who never acted in a movie, to play himself. Erik would play an ex of the French woman. That was all. Jac himself would do the direction of photography, using two cameras, an assistant would operate the boom for the sound and young woman who wanted to learn about filmmaking would be the director's assistant and make up girl. With that extremely small cast and crew,Sirwiñakuy was made. It went on to receive terrible and great reviews, participated of festivals and made Amy into a great director. Years later Jac would comment to Mila about the girl that worked as make up girl and that made their encounter possible. Thus, Martyr brought Amy into the company and Sirwiñakuy brought Mila.

Number FIVE with 9.2 points
Dead But Dreaming (2013)

For the next production after the three back to back movies, Jac decide to bring back an old vampire story he wrote in the 90's tailored to Carmen and Vero in the leading roles way back when they were very young. He never got the cash or the means to do it, thus the vampire story was there, lingering in his computer. He had some means now, he adapted the old story to fit the times and the new actors he was working with. Vero returned from France to play a leading role, that of Nahara, the mysterious vampire. Amy took the leading role, that of Moira, the Irish rebel, Mila would take the role of a young and rebellious Vampire, Aphrodisia, the greek victim of a crucifixion, and Jac would be her creator, lord and master, the ancient vampire Asar. With the experience of setting up a period movie with little means, Jac decided to go even further, getting a lot more costumes, great colonial locations including the oldest Cathedral in the continent of the Americas, and the almost surreal Island of the Sun at the TitiKaka Lake. And ambitious production indeed. A great fan of our movies, that goes by the name of Santorum put some hard cash for a very specific whipping scene, which is the one that became the most famous whipping scene in our film history. And, our first Vampire movie was made.

Number SIX with 9 points
Olalla (2014)

After Dead But Dreaming was finished, there were some ideas floating about. One was the second part of the new vampire movie, another was another Inquisition Movie, and Amy had a story already written, based on Robert Louis Stevenson's vampire story set in Spain, Olalla. There was one man, who had seen Martyr in Oruro, he was one of the organizers of that festival. He was so impressed with the Jac's movie that he asked Jac if he could get him a copy of that amazing film to write his thesis about it. He was so inspired. Jac gave him a copy and years passed and never heard from him again until one afternoon, when Barbazul was having its premiere, they met in the street. Jac invited him to the premiere. Rodrigo, that's the guy's name, saw Barbazul, was totally excited about it and during the premiere party later that night mentioned an old house where he lived, saying It Could Be A Great Location. A year later, after the premiere of Dead But Dreaming, he insisted that Jac and Amy visit his house. They finally did. Amy walked in and knew, immediately that it was Olalla's house. And so, all plans were put aside to make OLALLA, the story of a family of genetic vampires. Something new was added to our brand of work. For the first time we started a campaign to raise some funds, specially to shoot a BATS scene in a location that was going to be expensive and that required a good number of extras, traveling and so on. We raised the money and off we were to shoot another masterpiece directed by Amy, her FOURTH feature as a director. She also took the leading role.

https://youtu.be/tr4hIzWvgPs

Number SEVEN with 8.9 points
Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia (2011)

Jac and Carmen were collaborating for a few years, beginning with the mini series The Man From The Moon and all those well known Red Feline movies. Jac had one big frustration, his impossible dream, The Passion of Maricelli, a film that needed a large budget and a great number of actors and one that had to be shot in the caribbean. The main character, Maricelli, was the one character Jac wanted to create with an actress. First it was with me that he tried, time was not on our side, then Carmen appeared in our lives. In both our cases, Jac shot a series of sessions where he would study the mechanics of how to shoot a crucifixion scene, the actress, in this case Carmen would go through the suffering and so on. After a few years, Red Feline on the Cross came about as a result of those sessions, and when the business began to peak up in grand style, Jac finally had the means for a larger budget production. He wrote the script for The Death of St Eulalia and went to France to cast a couple of the French characters. The leading role was, of course, Carmen's. Veronica, who had by then had done the Inquisition Series and was about to do Seven Days on the Cross, was chosen to take the second leading lady role. There were three more roles for the film and two of the actors were cast in France, soon after 9/11. In fact, the film was going to be shot in 2001 but 9/11 stopped that plan. In February 2002, on the date when Eulalia, the martyr, was born, the movie about her exploits as seen by the mind of a young and passionate French woman, began. That film was perhaps the end of an era, what we call the Carmen Era. And the screening of this film in Oruro marked the beginning of a new Era. The Amy Era. This film premiered at four festivals in 2005/2006 but it was officially released in 2011.

https://youtu.be/1UorXSU06wk

Number EIGHT with 6.7 points
Agent X (2009)

When Amy met Jac, back in 2005 and began to live and work with him, she started a process of training with The Training, and The Via Crucis of Jane, and soon after with more elaborate stories like AristoCrux and Romana Crucifixa. It was after she directed Sirwiñakuy that she began to work in a very intense spy story. Agent X. It was going to have a lot more of a story, more than AristoCrux and Romana Crucifixa. And there were going to be some quite dangerous scenes, like dunking her head in water while hanging upside down. It took some hard work and some really tough moments for Amy who had to be electrocuted, raped and whipped spread eagle and then suspended from a cross, if that wasn't enough, she was going to be put through water torture hanging upside down and finally, she was going to be nailed to a wall, forming an X. It took about two weeks to shoot. In the already tested style of one man, one woman cast and crew, with a bit more lights than previous productions and with four cameras. The results were great and the film still holds its appeal.

Agentcomposite.jpg

Number NINE with 4.3 points
Romana Crucifixa Est (2009)

After AristoCrux Jac wanted to make another outdoors crucifixion. One afternoon Amy and Jac went looking for good locations to an area where they thought they could find a great place. They did. It was not very far, about an hour away by public transportation, it was totally deserted, there were great trees all around. They took a number of photographs with Amy in all kinds of situations and decided that yes, that was a good place to crucify a Noble Roman Woman. Days later, with equipment, a bag of effects, nails, whips and so on, and very early in the morning, they took public transport to the location. They got off at the stop in the avenue and walked far into the location for another half an hour. It was a bright sunny day. They used two cameras. Again, one man, one woman cast and crew. The story was simple. A barbarian, angry and bent on revenge because his daughter was crucified by the Romans, kidnaps a noble woman, forces her to go to a far off place where he whips her suspended from a tree branch, tortures her with thorns while tied to posts on the ground, by an ant hill, and nails her to a timber and makes her walk, practically naked, barefoot, over rocky terrain carpeted with thorny sticks, up a hill to a tree where, after setting her and tying her feet up, leaves her to die. The film itself came out very poetic and it looks wonderful.

RomanaCrucifixaComp.jpg

Number TEN with 3.5 points
Fantom (2010)

After Agent X, Amy and Jac wanted to work on more elaborate but not too difficult scenarios where the one man one woman cast and crew would work. This time they decided to use more rooms in the house, to set up situations that required a bit more effort. They had a mask they bought in New York not long before and they wanted to use it, badly. It was a nice mask. And so they came up with the Fantom idea. A masked man that invades a woman's bedroom, drags her out of bed, takes her to an empty room where he proceeds to torture her until finally tying her to a timber, cross like, like to strangle her. The strangulation scene served as a great training session for what was going to be the execution scene in Dead But Dreaming. The film was not received as well as Agent X, but it's beginning to pick up, passing other films that were near to Number Ten before.

Fantom0047.jpg

With that I complete this post reminding you that all our films are now on the a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! Up to 35% OFF !!!!!!!!! for the remainder of this week.
The whip marks look a bit unrealistic. Perhaps it would be more realistic to soak whips in fake blood and thus to hit soft.

JustineMakingOfDay16_17091.jpg

JUSTINE is coming soon! The latest news is that Amy is almost done with the Color Correction and Jac is going to be doing some sound work this week there. Trailers will be up soon too! The wait is almost over. There are also rumors that this month Jac is casting for Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala! I'm not saying that project will happen, all I'm saying is that Jac is considering it. I'll have pictures soon.

There's an amazing review/essay of Olalla in parts. Part I is up HERE
https://3hattergrindhouse.com/2016/0...gering-terror/

I quote:​

The Grand-Guignol

GrandGuignol.jpg

As for Amy Hesketh's adaptation of Stevenson's Victorian imagination, well, it's pure Amy which means it's innovative and terrific. One more thought, I'm guessing Amy is a fan of Paris' Theater of Horror, the Grand-Guignol (1897-1962), where amorality, brutality, sex, and insanity crept onto the French stage with just the right infusion of gore. No supernatural here, it's all realism at work. As Amy Hesketh's fans know well, she relishes whippings, crucifixions, rack torture, and burnings too much to rely exclusively on the supernatural as her literary modus operandi. Realism is her performance art and what stands her tall in the crowd of horror directors and storytellers.

JustineMakingOfDay13_15770.jpg

JUSTINE is coming! Amy is finalizing the color correction of this magnificent film, while Jac worked on some particular sound issues. The last stretch of the making of this movie is happening now. I believe that in a few days I will receive the news that the films is ready! Does it mean that I will have a release date? Not necessarily, but who knows, I might. What will happen is that some people will see the film, make an evaluation and decide that either it's DONE, or that it may need something or other, like a sound effect, or some visual something. Once that happens, the film will get a green light for release and I will have a date and the campaign will proceed.

JustineMakingOfDay13_15840.jpg

In the meantime, we still have a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! - ALL our titles 35% OFF !!!!!!!!!
But only for another day or two... or maybe a few hours. Take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to build your library!
POJ03composite.jpg

There are talks taking place right now over the possible production of Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala. Jac is having conversations with actresses who are interested in taking difficult roles in the drama of a group of nuns who end up at the hands of the holy inquisition. I heard, from Jac, the basic storyline and it's really cool. When Jac mentioned it to Amy, her reaction was Oooooooo… it's so good! So, we'll see what comes of that. Meanwhile the second part of the amazing review/essay about Olalla came out yesterday: Olalla, Part Two: Depraved Miscreants.
It's really cool reading. Amy must continue with her films, she's becoming a name to reckon with.

OlallaVidCaps00215401.jpg

That's it for now. We're on a roll, two movies getting ready for release, three to be produced and a Series for television that is looking amazing, on paper, of course. I'll have more news about the release date of <font JUSTINE shortly... and more news about Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala... and of course, a last reminder that our great, magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! is almost over.

We still have a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! - ALL our titles 35% OFF !!!!!!!!!

JustineEditing0716092821b.jpg

JUSTINE is almost ready to go out into the world. Rumors about the possible Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala are spreading fast and conversations about the casting are already underway. The NatGeo project is practically over, some interviews here and there next week and that's that. The end. Jac is already turning his attention to the future. Two releases, two or three new productions and all that before the year is over. It is, indeed, a busy time for all of us. While Jac was out there in the Rain Forrest, Eric, our torturer, and Mila, were hired to play roles in a television series. Eric has the lead role, in fact. Mila has a small role. She's also very busy modeling and acting in some spots. Bea continues in her TV show. But now they all turn their attention to Jac and what he is planning that may alter their future too. It's intriguing, to say the least.

JustineEditing0716092943b.jpg

Someone forgot to go inside the store to change the SALES, so, we still have a magnificent and brief INDEPENDENCE WEEK SALE! - ALL our titles 35% OFF !!!!!!!!! I'm afraid that someone will get a bit smarter and go in and stop it. It will happen during a business day, that means anytime soon. Go on, take advantage of The SALE.

VCoJ01composite.jpg

Simon: Dear Reine Margot: May I ask you that do you have hot iron branding torture scenes in the new movie "Justine" Because I love branding torture scene especially on breast. Thank you

No, JUSTINE does not have a branding torture. It was in the script, originally, but it was discarded when it became evident that the funds were not in for it, nor there was enough time. Branding scenes take time to set up and shoot. The branding scenes in Maleficarum took a few days to set up and shoot. If we find enough interest Jac may want to put a branding scene or two in the possible film Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala, which, as I mentioned before, is under serious consideration, so serious that some actresses are going to be meeting with Jac after the 25th.

Maleficarum0860.jpg

T PS: Patiently awaiting my copy of Justine. That pillory better be put to good use! ;)

The pillory has been put to good use, of course. It is central to a series of scenes in the movie. Justine had it all for herself for quite a long time. Your copy of JUSTINE will be forthcoming. The film is looking great.

JustineMakingOfDay17_18289.jpg

Waylon Margot. I've been accused for being you, but it's just ole redneck Waylon from Bama patiently waiting for the mystery of Bea to be solved. Thank you ma'am for update! Ole Waylon

Ah the famous mystery of Bea. Much speculation abounds over the subject I can see. Well, Bea did a great job as Omphale, Rodin's lover and servant. Bea's acting is intense, her suffering believable; she suffered The Wheel, The Rack The Cross, and a great scourging. Lots of whipping too, not to mention having sex while being whipped. I'll keep the mystery going for now. Being me is far more complicated that you might think.

JustineMakingOfDay16_17768.jpg

624132 It's coming ???? Make me a believer...

Yes, of course JUSTINE is coming. The latest news I have is that Amy was finishing her part, the final details of JUSTINE are being worked out. The next part, which will come sometime after the 26, is the campaign, the strategy. Which, in fact, started already, but it will be official the week of the 26th. It means that we will be releasing the film some time after that. The first sign that the campaign has begun will be the first trailer or teaser, there will be more than one.

JustineEditing0716092022.jpg

You know, there has been quite a bit of talk about the bondage and torture aspects of the new film Justine but not so much about the sexual aspects. After all, being based on a work by DeSade, I'd imagine there would be a lot of sexual content. Certainly more than what we saw in malificarum. That's a big part of the allure to me regarding your films going all the way back to Red Feline (and is for example the main reason why Agent X is still my favorite).

JustineEditing0717020218.jpg

It's official, the color correction of JUSTINE is DONE! The word came from Amy herself in a post this morning on FB (And last night when she spoke to Jac about it) Step by step, inch by inch, frame by frame, we get closer and closer to the release of JUSTINE!

JustineMakingOfDay16_18060.jpg

The magnificent SALE is over. But we still have a SALE going. this time , you buy 2 or more of our titles you get 25% OFF .

We'll be having some SALE offers until we release JUSTINE . When we do release it all prices in our store will change to match the times we live in.

CB02Composite.jpg
While the job of polishing the film is being done, those not involved, and some who are involved, like Jac, are spending some time in preparing for future productions. There are discussions about which script will get the green light this year. So far there are two that are close to get the nod to proceed. Aventura, a science fiction adventure movie that will be directed by Erix, and Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala . By the end of this month we will have a pretty good idea if and when these productions will begin to roll. The strategy is to go with Maleficarum II - Monxa Mala first, perhaps in September, and Aventura in November. That would close the year with two new productions and two releases. Not bad for a small production company.

Maleficarum0886.jpg

Hagbard (At Crux Forums) You know, there has been quite a bit of talk about the bondage and torture aspects of the new film Justine but not so much about the sexual aspects. After all, being based on a work by DeSade, I'd imagine there would be a lot of sexual content. Certainly more than what we saw in malificarum. That's a big part of the allure to me regarding your films going all the way back to Red Feline (and is for example the main reason why Agent X is still my favorite).
As I said before, Justine gets fucked up the ass as many times as there are pages in the book. A book that has so many pages that to adapt it in a literal way would make the film a series and there would be so much dialogue that it would become very boring after a short while. So, what Jac did was to adapt those parts of the story that move in a more cinematic way. Taking some of the principal characters, like Rodin, Dubois, Juliette (Justine's sister) and so on to tell the story. Jac took the story where the book doesn't go, where he felt it should go. It's not faithful adaptation, Jac took plenty of poetic license to make his own version of Justine's story. Are there sex scenes? Yes.

JustineMakingOfDay05_9048.jpg

Rich Moreland's essay, review of Olalla continues in great form. So far there are five parts of a very interesting analysis of Amy's fourth feature. I quote from the third part This insight alone elevates Amy Hesketh's production to levels akin to the horror films of Vincent Price and Christopher Lee because she uses the realism of the Grand Guignol without over indulging the fantasy aspect of the story. Simply put, when it comes to fantasy, Amy Hesketh is more interested in the lessons of the Parisian horror stage. Naturalism compliments fantasy rather than the supernatural directing it. For that reason, we have the crucifixion at the end. It's the real deal, no vampire imaginations needed.

The essay/review has SIX parts, all of them online now. I will quote from time to time this amazing work on Amy's work. In the 6th part, totally dedicated to Amy, the writer has this to say about her: Amy Hesketh's eroticism is unique in her roles. Consider Maleficarum's Mariana and Dead But Dreaming's Irish traveler to appreciate how Amy puts her body out there in a way that elevates sensuality beyond whatever passes for the commonplace and predictable in our culture. Rarely can an actor pull off suffering in such a way that it becomes a visual spectacle that gives us pause. Amy's performance in Olalla's burning scene, for example, honors her as a true Grand Guignol artist.

https://3hattergrindhouse.com/2016/07/21/olalla-part-six-in-her-eyes

That's it for now. We still have a SALE going. this time you buy 2 or more of our titles you get 25% OFF

bit.ly/1RQLtOv

I will return with more news about the impending release of JUSTINE very, very soon!

JustineEditing0802090555.jpg

A fan commented in a message about how long the post of JUSTINE is taking. It was not a complaint. It was more like a sigh "it's taking so long". OK, for the record, the post production of a movie can take up to a year, easily. It will depend on the complexity of the film itself and what has to be done to complete it. A film like Sirwiñakuy, that was shot in 2008, it was finally released in 2010. Martyr, that was shot in 2002, premiered in a film festival in 2005, but was officially released in 2011! OLALLA's production was finished in May of 2014, it was released in January of 2015, that's 8 months after the final day of shooting. Maleficarum was shot between November 2010 and January 2011. It was released on the 31st of October, 2011, 9 months after post began. Is JUSTINE taking too long? No, the final day of production was on December 16 of last year. Post production started in earnest after the holidays. That's 7 months ago. Pretty normal. If we consider that the actual editing was done at the end of May, and that for almost two months Jac was not available to work on his film, well, that makes it even faster than normal. Thus, JUSTINE is not taking too long.

JustineEditing0802090747.jpg

Jac and Amy want the film to look, sound, feel more than good! There's no point on rushing something that has so much promise. Jac is going over the sound, to make sure it's all great. Amy is working on the subtitles, mostly German and for the hearing impaired, since the entire movie is in ENGLISH! Yes, Amy, Bea, Mila, Jac and the rest speak in English in this movie. As soon as Jac gives the ok for the sound, the assets for the DVD and download versions of the film will be prepared for Uploading/duplicating and the store will be ready to offer the new film to the world. That is happening now! I can speculate that the film will be released sometime before the end of this month. But I rather not. I rather wait for Jac and Amy to tell me the actual date of release.

JustineMakingOfDay02_6068.jpg

In the meantime, Amy decided to put a FOUR DAY ONLY SALE! But 2 or more of our movies and you get a 30% DISCOUNT!

http://bit.ly/1RQLtOv

VCOC10Composite.jpg

http://bit.ly/1RQLtOv

JustineEditing0811062840.jpg

The countdown for the release of JUSTINE has begun! Amy is finishing the subtitling and close captioning assets, Jac is completing the sound mix. This weekend JUSTINE will be ready for the final steps, which include the making of the DVD and Download versions as well as the possible Theatrical release version. It was decided that the release date will be announced when that part of the work is done!

JustineMakingOfDay09_12582.jpg

Waylon (14876) Justine!!!

Yes, the wait is at an end. We're all very anxious to have this amazing film out. Amazing you said? Yes! That's what I said! It is amazing. I had the chance to see the opening sequence of the film and that in and of itself is already an amazing movie! A short movie, sure, but AMAZING! I am certain that everyone will agree with me when they see it. It will soon become a classic of GIMP movie making and it will make history as the most intense opening sequence in the world of gimpy movies EVER.

JustineMakingOfDay13_15772.jpg

There's a big discussion on the subject of AOH versus Crucifixion without feet support. I guess we have some experience with that. In the early days of RFPIX, even before the early days of RFPIX, Carmen aka Camille already experienced both. She discussed at length at some forums, particularly at the Crux Foundation forum, how she felt during her experiences and how long they lasted. It was difficult, for sure, I would like to go back there, search for her comments and share them, but it would take some time. Here's a picture from The Via Crucis of Camille 7, the first time she was suspended without feet support.

VCOC07p00061414.jpg

Bill K. Hanging by the cross position is much more painful than AOH.Crucifixion is a horrible torture slow death, especially if the gimp is nailed to the cross. Now if you slowly bats as pictured even worst. Gimp actresses: how long could they bear hanging in the cross position compared to AOH I wonder? More food for thought. Bill K.[/b]

The videos Camille and Amy did with both AOH and Crucifixion suspension are not very long, but they do spend a long time in that position. Amy did a very prolonged AOH suspension scene in Fantom. It lasts a very long time in the screen, and if you consider that it had to be shot for different angles... you can only imagine. I tried doing something like that once and I could not last more than a few seconds. I believe that there's a combination of body weight and arms strength. In the case of Amy and Carmen, they are both lighter than me or Vero, so they were able to withstand the pressure for long periods of time.

Fantom05-328.jpg

Amy had a long scene in Maleficarum where she was suspended AOH while being whipped for a very, very long time.

Maleficarum0338.jpg

Bill K. (14881) Another example of cross bondage, but if feet are supporting body the effect of hanging cross or AOH position isn't going to be the same I'm sure.

Having your wrists together during AOH position is better than spread eagle, cross like, or during crucifixion. Carmen had that experience for the first time in The Via Crucis of Camille 8. The idea was for her to be suspended, her wrists tied to the sides of the cross bar, while being whipped until her garment fell off her body. It took a while to get to that point.

VCC08p153.jpg

Bill K. (14881) Amy Hesketh did a lot of crucified scenes for Red Feline. Wonder if she was ever hung by her wrists without feet supporting body?

When Amy joined Jac in this adventure, she saw all theRFPIX videos Jac made with Carmen aka Camille. She was particularly impressed with the one where Camille is suspended, cross like, with her feet dangling up in the air, no support at all. So, Amy decided to try that out during her "training" sessions. And so she did. She was suspended for a very long time, her arms stretched out, her feet without any support. You can see the full video in Training Jane. If she weren't so busy, I would ask her how she felt that day.

TrainingJane02052.jpg
Amy repeated her experience of being suspended, cross like, in Agent X. During that tortuous moment she had her legs spread too.

AgentX398.jpg
Her experience during the Training of Jane and Agent X period was a very good training for her harrowing scenes in Maleficarum, where she's suspended, again, arms stretched spread-eagle, for a long period of time. But then again, everything that Amy goes through in Maleficarum is pretty harrowing and super intense.

Maleficarum0557.jpg
Bill K. Regarding post 14859 by T. I have three real lady web friends that want to burn at the stake at the Stakedamsels forum and two BG and Zorf that want to be raped before and while being bats.These ladies are not gimp actresses like Amy Hesketh but real ordinary ladies into fiery gimp action. They do not give their real names of course but unlike us guys have victim fantasies. Of the 7 or 8 lady Gimpers I'm not sure any of them are masochistic or have gimp fantasies. What do lady GImpers have to say?

I can't speak from anyone in our group, that's a fact. I might know what their fantasies are, up to a point, because of what they shared with me over a cup of coffee or during sex, but what I can say is that their range is very wide, it covers a multitude of tendencies and sins, when discussing this issue as a group, not individuals, but none of it has anything to do with the actual making of the movies. No one is fulfilling some fantasy or other, they are all working very hard and their minds are more into creating the perfect scene. Everything becomes too real and a victim has to be a victim and the torturer has to be the torturer and both have to concentrate on their performance.

JustineMakingOfDay07_11810.jpg
T There are of course our Amy Heskeths and Lina Romays who receive a deserved amount of praise for their art, but all too often I read arguments about some trivial grip about GIMP's tattoo being unattractive, or someone possibly being unwilling to do full nudity or something... Let's be horrible rape-monsters, but let's not forget that there would be none of it without the helpless damsels who make it all possible. At least before we... you know... suspend them by their wrists to commit unspeakable acts upon their quivering naked bodies. (Or whatever your personal inclinations may lead you.)

The Amy Heskeths, the Milas, the Beas, ... they all have to consider what they do and how far they are willing to go for their art. The roles they accept to take are very difficult and doing that will have an effect on how they are seen by the public at large. In a small city where people in the same line of work know each other, rumors and suppositions spread very fast. Friends and family will certainly know what they are involved in and they will have an opinion. And these ladies are young, with their future ahead of them and so they must weigh everything before they get involved. It's not easy, not at all. Someone like Amy or Lina Romay, made a decision, and they kept it for years and years and maybe gave up some friends and so on, and found their call in the roles they played, but those who are beginning, like Bea, they are not there yet. So, they tread this road carefully, but the steps they take must be appreciated, that's for sure. Mila and Bea are considering their next few roles and they are both at a point where a bit of encouragement would do wonders. Bea, particularly, is waiting to see where JUSTINE takes her, while Mila is committing to Maleficarum II, if that movie happens. It's under consideration, but it's not sure... not yet.

JustineEditing0716092821b.jpg
That's it for now, the SALE is over, but you can enjoy our movies at their normal rate. We have great movies and they are worth their cost... and all sales do help our future work. We'll release JUSTINE soon, and we would love to move on to our next projects and we'll need the cash to make them. So... it's always up to how much we sell.

An especially interesting news post, Margot, thanks.
I always find the thoughts, feelings, fantasies and experiences of the girls who play these demanding parts fascinating.
The reflections on different ways of being suspended links with several discussions that have come up on the Forums,
and what you report of what the girls say matches my own limited experience pretty closely -
hanging with arms spread and no (foot or crotch) support is worst of all.
And the way they balance their own rich fantasy-lives with very focused, professional acting
(of and for other people's - men's - fantasies) is very interesting.

JustineVidCaps03.jpg

We're getting closer and closer to the release of JUSTINE. We're only days away from the official announcement. There's a lot of anticipation, that's for sure, Waylon proclaims Closer to release!!! Be a?????? while at the Crux Foundation, IgnikaMarcus comments Glad to know Justine is being released soon. The crux scene has me anxious to buy and watch it. I know that in the next few hours the final sound mix will be done, the English close captions are done, German and Spanish subtitles will be ready soon, and so on. While we wait, the powers above had decreed that we have an END OF SUMMER SALE! 35% OFF if you buy two or more of our movies. This new sale will be over when we announce the date of release of JUSTINE!

JustineEditing0309095705.jpg

Bill K. [/B]Margot said She was suspended for a very long time, her arms stretched out, her feet without any support. You can see the full video in Training Jane. If she weren't so busy, I would ask her how she felt that day. Thank you Margot but it did look like from your posted picture that Amy was able to grip the rope or strap with her hands so the effects on her wrists that JD was talking about was not the same. Of course it was still brutal torture on the wrists for sure.

I believe it's natural for anyone who is tied by the wrists to attempt to release some of the tension by grabbing the tightening ropes, either AOH or arms spread cross like. However, the stress, pain, discomfort concentrates elsewhere and there's no way of finding relief. The shoulders feel like they want to break apart, the chest cavity feels like it's crushing the lungs in, breathing is an ordeal, and much more. And if, at the same time, the whip falls on the naked body, over and over, that is just torture.

TrainingJane02022.jpg

Eulalia, An especially interesting news post, Margot, thanks. I always find the thoughts, feelings, fantasies and experiences of the girls who play these demanding parts fascinating. The reflections on different ways of being suspended links with several discussions that have come up on the Forums, and what you report of what the girls say matches my own limited experience pretty closely - hanging with arms spread and no (foot or crotch) support is worst of all. And the way they balance their own rich fantasy-lives with very focused, professional acting (of and for other people's - men's - fantasies) is very interesting.

A girl might start with a dash of curiosity, or she might start as a way of fulfilling a fantasy, she might even start to gain favors not easily accessible. She becomes the center of attention, she might enjoy it, get excited, it might be a thrill at times. In time she might loose that part which made it possible for her to go through all those painful ordeals, all that whipping, canning, spanking, crucifying, racking... At one point the experience might loose the charming part. The experience itself might become harder and harder to bear. Or maybe not. After years of going through torture, one might want not to continue. Or maybe not. Camille gave her all for a long time, a few years, the day came when she decided she had enough, not in a bad way. So, when she felt that she had enough she made Martyr or The Death of St Eulalia, where Camille wants to suffer the tortures of St Eulalia as realistically as possible. The fulfilling of a fantasy for that character, perhaps. Perhaps not. For Carmen, the actress, it was her final ordeal, after those last days of being crucified on two different crosses, she called it quits, directing her career, elsewhere. She's still involved in film and theatre, as an actress, producer and film editor, in France. She did say that maybe she would do another film sometime in the future, but that possibility is less and less probable.

NY2002Eulalia658.jpg

In the case of Amy, she started with Jac way back in 2006, that's when the training video was made, at the beginning of 2006. Since then she made lots of movies where she suffered and suffered, that last of which is JUSTINE. She might be reaching the time when she will no longer want to be the long suffering victim. A girl might want to say, enough of this shit, and quit. It is hard, really. No only for the girl, the boy too. The boy might feel terrible after inflicting pain over and over again, particularly when the actress is so good that he can't really know if the pain his victim is expressing is that real or not.

JustineMakingOfDay16_17014.jpg

In the next days, weeks, a lot will be happening. We'll have the release of JUSTINE, Jac and Amy will prepare the release of Pygmalion, a casting call has been made so Jac will be interviewing and testing a number of people for future projects and finally the decision will be made as to which project will start production next. Will it be Maleficarum II? Or maybe Aventura? Or maybe Dead But Dreaming 2? Or something else all together? There are all these projects lined up, some farther in the pre production than others, but there are all those little details that make a difference. For Olalla was finding the house, for Maleficarum was the sudden cash contribution, for JUSTINE was the campaign to raise the funds... Well, if someone appears our of nowhere with some cash for a cool scene... well, that can make things go one way or another.

DBDMakingOf7369.jpg

All those whip marks there are the real thing, really. Amy got a good whipping those three days for this scene, which had some good backing, by the way. The writer that did that wonderful review of both Dead But Dreaming and Olalla, is now concentrating his pen on discussing Jac's work. It is a good read. HERE: Part One A Working Relationship.

JustineVidCapWhipping.jpg

JUSTINE is about to be released. The Movie, that is, because poor Justine is doomed. What is holding things back is the sound, those little details that have to be equalized, render, mix... a few more hours, is what I hear. Everything else is ready to go. We will have an announcement very, very soon.

JustineMakingOfDay07_11588.jpg

I would like to remind you that we have our END OF SUMMER SALE! 35% OFF if you buy two or more of our movies AT THE SAME TIME!
This new sale will be over when we announce the date of release of JUSTINE! It can happen anytime soon.

RedRoomPromo035.jpg

Bill K (15036) Ralphus and Gimpers there is a lot of nudity in the Catholic bible: [www.bing.com] which I'm non believer, ex Catholic so I'm just pointing out not every religion sees nudity like the Mormon morons see nudity or porn. Of course the Catholic religion is anti porn but don't demonize it like the Mormons and some other religions do.

Interesting discussion. There's a new entry on the three part article that Rich Moreland wrote about Jac. In the Jac Avila, Part Three: The Body in Pain the discussion centers around Jac's views on the church and its relation to his work. It's really cool reading. I quote: Jac then cites the distinction between the Catholic and Protestant interpretation of sexuality. "Catholic imagery is full of The Body in Pain, a beautiful body, always, either male or female, almost nude or totally nude, with an expression of bliss in the very moment of martyrdom." Elaborating on the visual impact of a crucifixion, Jac explains, "The school I attended was full of those images. Beautiful paintings expressing exactly that. Catholicism is far less repressed sexually than Evangelical, Calvinist, Lutheran Christianity."

LeMarquisTeaseCaps01171008.jpg

This article is based on a short interview and exchange of view Rich and Jac had after those two analytical essay/reviews I mentioned before were published. The article about Jac covers a number of interesting issues regarding his work, all the way from Krik Krak, to JUSTINE, a film Rich is dying to review soon.

JustineMakingOfDay16_17350.jpg

VCJ01p0020.jpg

JustineMix0827100327.jpg

The sound mix of JUSTINE is DONE!, so are the subtitles and hard of hearing captions. We'll have the official release in a few days, as soon as the assets are up in the stores. It takes a couple of days to upload everything. So the release of this highly anticipated film is at hand! We'll notify all our supporters of when they can download and when they can receive their DVDs and perks! So, this is it, JUSTINE is finally here!

JustineMix0827100039.jpg

Our END OF SUMMER SALE! 35% OFF if you buy two or more of our movies AT THE SAME TIME will be over very soon! And it will be over unannounced, It will happen the very moment JUSTINE is ready to be sold. So take advantage while you can. Normally, when we have a new release we don't have any special sales for months, many, many months. So this is a unique opportunity to get those titles you are so curious about but are not willing to spend the money yet.

DBD01001407.jpg

There's a very interesting article written by our own Erix Antoine, the actor/director who played a role in Dead But Dreaming. He gives us an account of his experience during the shooting of the scene when Mila is crucified. It's great reading, humorous and full of interesting details, I quote: Mila is tied to the cross, she struggles, whimpers. All very believably. Pablo grabs the nail and the hammer. He places the nail in his fist. He rests it against Mila's hand. He brings down the hammer; 'HAAAHH!!!' The hammer clinks against the nail, a sound that echoes throughout the field. Mila lets out an ear-piercing and very convincing shriek of horror and pain, which also echoes throughout the field. Cut. It is then that we notice a trickle of blood emanating from Mila's palm. Not stage blood, mind you, real blood. She glances at her hand quizzically, almost as if to say: "Well, will you look at that?" Read the whole article here:
https://erixantoine.wordpress.com/2...ut-a-taste-of-how-dead-but-dreaming-was-made/

dbd21.jpg

Dr Yuya Finally, Justine looks good. Public whippings are just my thing...and this one looks like it'll have more and better ones than previous films by the company. I wish I'd contributed early on to the crowd funding campaign...I was still on the fence then because I wasn't sure if all the scenes were going to feature Jac Avila as the torturer or not. Regardless...it will probably make me part with my money for full price without regret.

If you want to see the greatest, the most intense, visceral, prolonged, public whipping scene ever in a mainstream movie, well, you must part with your money at full price. I sincerely belief that the full price will be actually too low for such a great movie. If it was I who decides how much people should pay for this movie, I would go back to our beginnings, when Red Feline on the Cross went for 70 bucks, yes seven zero, but no, I don't make those kind of decisions, Jac and Amy do, so the normal price will be somewhere in the range of 35, half that, for an amazingly high production values film.

JustineMakingOfDay03_6379.jpg

The comment: I wasn't sure if all the scenes were going to feature Jac Avila as the torturer or not makes me think a lot. Why is it that there's that fixation in some people? I mentioned many times that all those movies Jac and Carmen made in the way back, the Via Crucis of Camille movies, are not exactly a sample of Jac's acting and prowess as a torturer. He was not acting at all. In fact he was more concentrated in looking at Camille and her performance. No one complains about his acting in Barbazul, where he plays the main role: Barbazul (a contraction of Barba Azul, Bluebeard in Spanish) is interpreted by Jac Avila, terrifying to perfection, mixing Landru by his seductions (charming his prey), with an Albert DeSalvo side (the Boston Strangler, who killed a dozen women during the years 1962/1964). He manages to give body to a poor soul, after all, whose life is centered in habits. routines as when he uses the same procedure when seducing each woman. From a review of Barbazul (2012) by Philippe Chouvel. Read the English translation HERE

http://pachamamafilms.com/2014/review-of-barbazul-by-philippe-chouvel/

Barbazul01272124.jpg

One film where he's the main torturer is our second best seller of these past few years. Le Marquis de la Croiss, second to Maleficarum, where he doesn't act at all. For his role in Le Marquis de la Croiss he was awarded Best Performance, and a critic said that: As the Marquis, Jac Avila himself clearly takes pride in his handiwork and, thus, convinces us that he does, indeed, "delight in what (he) is addicted to". He "removes the veils of modesty", relishing his role for what it offers. We might see another performance film featuring Jac and Mila again in the foreseeable future.

LeMarquisTeaseCaps00334617.jpg

Does Jac torture anyone in JUSTINE? YES, all three of them! And he does it with great pleasure. Justine says at one point: For libertinaje, libertinaje alone, a passion he carries to its extremes. Rodin himself says at one point I torture you, all my creatures, when I have nothing better to do

JustinePromo8W9A5230.jpg

So, that's that for now. I'm now waiting to hear that all the assets are up and JUSTINE is available to the public. It will happen any moment now and at that very moment our END OF SUMMER SALE! 35% OFF will be OVER for a very long time. There might be a different pricing all together for all our products. Will they be higher? Lower? I don't know. I only heard that the pricing of our movies is now under study and it will definitely change after JUSTINE is released. SO, go over our stores and take advantage of that END OF SUMMER SALE! 35% DISCOUNT if you buy more than two movies!

What....?? No news Margot ??
According to Amy's FB page 'Justine' will soon be available.....with a possible October release being mooted.

Back
Top Bottom