Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
...at least she didn't mention Tree....

Tree??? ... Oh that guy! ... I remember him. Sacked from the force several years ago and sent back to the Show-me-state in disgrace. Been making a living ever since trying his hand at hack writing, a dubious law career, and hiring himself out as an executioner specializing in hanging or crucifying poor innocent girls from blue states.

Tree??? ... Oh that guy! ... I remember him. Sacked from the force several years ago and sent back to the Show-me-state in disgrace. Been making a living ever since trying his hand at hack writing, a dubious law career, and hiring himself out as an executioner specializing in hanging or crucifying poor innocent girls from blue states.
I'm sure, no one of this girls was "innocent" or a "victim".

I'm sure, no one of this girls was "innocent" or a "victim".
I must agree with Lox here...

hose homely, but somehow lovable, droopy bloodhound eyes.
Aww...
"Just shut up and fuck me!"
I hate to disappoint a lady. Or Barb:p
"Now Barb's pissing herself,"
I missed that in all the excitement of the sting.
"Look at that, she just got off!" shouted Curly Jackson. "And it must have been a biggy too, judging by the rapturous expression on Her face.
I didn't miss that, though
Stan is a lucky bastard if there ever was one!"
Indeed:cool::devil:;):D
"You're getting jelly on my jacket, Stan."
If that's my greatest sin...

In Tree's case, I hope it's the DO NOT Show me state

Back
Top Bottom