Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, So i
I just joined Three Moons Art from URL provided when I go to Erotic Illusions under NFTW and plug in passwords it sends me back To Vanilla site on Three Moons ART...WTF
Can You please explain ?.....

Is this a scam ?....
So it seems the "webmaster" has the site revert back to threemoons if you follow the eroticillusion link.

GO HERE: http://cyberillusions.com/

Type in your threemoons username and password and you should get to my hardcore stuff. I am on page 2 of the Galleries, about halfway down in the middle row.

This is a fucking ridiculous. I am very sorry for your frustration. I am only an artist on this stupid site and not the webmaster.

ok well maybe Ill take a chance and spend the money and see if I find those dozens of comics..... id luv too, again I luv your stories!!! hottest ive found!!!

let me shoot some options to host....
-visions of darkness
-e-hentai
-patreon
-subscriber star adult
-renderotica
-deviant art
-the dark spot
-
even PIXIV

lai

OKAY I joined TMA!! I will report back on how it goes... thank you for your guidance.

lai

OKAY! syndi and the dungeon is AWESOME!!!! now I know why I follow your work!!!!

AMAZING!! EROTIC! INCREDIBLY AROUSING... LUV LUV LUV!!!!

when is the next part seriously... and others need more to the stories as well.... even some of the older ones....

can you finish them up???

Huge fan!!!
lai

would luv to see the clean up afterwards..... the slaves and handlers remove the corpses.... prep them for auction outside arena.... follow some home to there new forever assignment as décor or toy......

I know I know.... sorry for being pushy..... awesome work!!!!!
lai
YAY! I am so pleased that you like the website. I apologize for how ridiculous it is to sign up and how misleading it appears to be.

I have been creating the next set of Sydni pictures and will post them soon. I try and post as often as I can, and I have some more updates to some of the other comics as well.

Again, thank you!!! Please spread the word, and thank you for the other site suggestions, I'll check them out.

do you rotate your stories on cyberillusions? ive seen other awesome stories on the net but theyre not on cyberillusions…… is it space?

lai

do you rotate your stories on cyberillusions? ive seen other awesome stories on the net but theyre not on cyberillusions…… is it space?

lai
I have a few promotional comics on sites like eHentai that are unique and not a part of my paysite. I also have a few unique things on imagefap. I don't rotate stories on my paysite, everything that goes up on it, stays there.

No, it's the "current sensibilities" that piss me off because they're just SO fucking stupid. It's all part of a pervasive extreme leftist ideology that is spreading like a cancer through society, mostly propagated by raving lunatics in Californian colleges and pathetic millennials on bloody twitter. As a woman, I have long desired to be properly represented and respected. We have achieved that long ago. I want equality, not superiority, and I sure as hell don't want to be lectured on how to think by a bunch of overpaid Hollywood elites who spend most of their off-screen lives snorting coke, and then criticised by a tribe of twitter retards less than half my age just because I don't share their idiotic opinions. They're just overgrown toddlers who haven't been around long enough to properly learn how life really works. Twitter is not real life. Those idiots really need to put their bloody phones down and go outside for a bit...

All art reflects something of the artist. This is perfectly fine. My objection comes when it is forced upon others at which point it ceases to be art and becomes propaganda. This is no different to religion - my attitude is that I'm happy for everybody to believe whatever they want - just don't ram it down my throat. My words to all religious types is "Don't try to convert me, because you will fail VERY HARD". This applies to all forms of propaganda, of which religion is just one, and this obscene toxic wokeness that's destroyed entertainment since 2016 is another.

Of course there is a place for social commentary in art. What I so strongly despise is the torrent of blind hatred that is hurled by some artists towards those that don't agree with their views. On the whole, I would prefer to keep this stuff out of entertainment and frankly it is a VERY poor business decision to alienate a large proportion of your audience just because you want to indoctrinate them with your political views. I like MY entertainment to be escapist. We all know that the world is going to hell because those running it are clueless morons, but when I watch a movie or a tv show I want to be taken away from that for a while, not have even more of the crap shoved down my throat - I want escapism, not current-year commentary.

And the other thing of course by trying to make everything "relevant" is that when you go back to watch it in, say, ten years time, it's going to look horribly dated and irrelevant.

Firstly I don't believe that I have said that anything you are doing or saying is unacceptable. I would always encourage everybody to create the works that they want to - that is the very essence of what art is all about, and if you have things you want to comment on, then go ahead - that's perfectly fine, but think very carefully if you want to try to change the world with it, because this will ALWAYS result in a very ugly backlash. Don't try to alter peoples' opinions - just say what you want to say and let the audience make their own decisions, and whatever you do, don't insult or name-call those who don't share your own opinions, because that is what is curently destroying entertainment these days.

And as for going back and changing stuff from existing material, I'm dead against that. I hate any form of retconning. How would it be if somebody went back and started rewriting Shakespeare? Or what about retconning Greek and Roman mythology?

Entertainment franchises are modern-day mythologies, and once they have become established within popular culture, you should NOT go back and change things. The biggest problem that Hollywood faces today is just laziness. Rather than create anything new and original, they blatantly rip off other (better) peoples' work and ruin it completely. There are so few good writers left and most of those are just radical idealogues. Also, most tv and movie scripts these days are written by committee - and holy crap it REALLY shows :(
Rocky Horror RULES!!!

im sure something came up hope all is well … look forward to following your creations!!!
lai

Thank you v much!!! your art is outstanding!!
it was good continuation.....
I hope your well and not rushing anything because of public demand.
The activity going all around is also what makes the story so HOT.

Back
Top Bottom