Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one made me wish Jedakk was still around—the dude knows his crux carpentry. :(

Attachments

• 2A99C8F2-0A7D-444D-8A00-F48E62C32FB0.jpeg
    2A99C8F2-0A7D-444D-8A00-F48E62C32FB0.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 122
On their 30th wedding anniversary, a couple decided to go back to the same hotel where they spent their blissful first night together.

Just as she had 30 years before, the wife emerges from the bathroom totally nude and stands seductively in front of him.

'Tell me, darling,' she purrs. 'What were you thinking 30 years ago when I came out of the bathroom like this?'

'l took one look at you,' says her husband, eyeing her thoughtfully. 'And thought l'd like to screw your brains out and suck your boobs dry.'

'And what are you thinking now, baby?' she asked huskily.

'Hmmm,' he mulls. 'l'm thinking I did a pretty good job of it.'

A still from an episode of Robot Chicken. One soldier is saying, "We’re doing something wrong."

Attachments

• 0D478B34-C155-4A5C-8481-0352CBCF5E34.jpeg
    0D478B34-C155-4A5C-8481-0352CBCF5E34.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 137
Just after getting married, a sailor is informed his next naval posting will be to a remote Pacific island.

A few weeks after arriving, he begins to miss his new wife, and so writes her a letter.

'My love,' he writes, 'we will be apart for a year at least - far too long. Already I'm missing you and there's really not much to do here. Worse, we're constantly surrounded by young, nubile native girls. Do you think if I had a hobby of some kind I would not be tempted?'

A few weeks later, a parcel arrives from his wife, containing a violin and a note, saying, 'Why don't you learn to play this?'

When his tour of duty finally ends he rushes back to his wife.

'Darling,' he cries, 'l can't wait to get you into bed so that we can make passionate love!'

The wife frowns at him. 'First things first,' she replies. 'l want to see you play Shostakovich's' Violin Concerto'

And God decided that seniors of the male sex would continue to be aroused - yea, even as in the days of their youth - by the sight of nubile young women hanging naked on crosses, so in His wisdom He inspired ImageMaker, Makar and friends to create CruxForums, thus providing more exercise for seniors' still working parts. And God looked down and saw that it was very good, and signed up Himself. :devil:
Guilty as charged!
d'Not

Back
Top Bottom