Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Silly me. I thought "Four horses" is what he paid for her and the joke was how much he'd overpaid.
666299-43254d9dfafe60c284a312a92a544639.jpg
That's so sweet! Her first thought after the accident is not for herself, but the stress it will cause her husband!

BTW - many thanks for a vital German Phrase. Bet you hear it all the time!
This is why Barb should take driving lessons. I'd be glad to give them if she was nude and thanked me like this afterward.

Men are such wimps! Chilli con cum is much tastier than their usual boring bland spunk! :devil2:
That puts us men in our place!:oops: Makes me want to go out and rape a bunch of women to prove my spunk tastes good!:clapping: (Re: ethics; I am not seriously encouraging the non-consensual forcing of my seman in multiple women's mouths; God, ethics can take all the fun out of life!:()

Most mornings Pp does the Guardian quick crossword with His first double espresso. Easy as and only takes a few minutes but that and the caffeine seem to kick start the brain.

One from last week where…
A5107312-8DAE-4E04-A18F-9F5920B3D562.png
…15 and 20 across seemed particularly stimulating early in the morning.

The last one is definitely me.... LOL
I learned that as a teen with my grandma. I loved her dearly and she had not many visitors, so I was there very often, but when you´ve heard every story for the 20. time, you have to tune it out without showing. Later I learned that it is a useful ability in other parts of life - school, parents and most important: wife!

Back
Top Bottom