Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to announce that,today I have decided to renounce my membership of CruxForums and convert to Islam.
May Allah have mercy on your evil souls !!
I look forward to joining the 72 virgins in paradise,once I become a true warrior of ISIS.....
I understand that Goats make a good substitute for unclean women....
I bow down and kiss the Holy Prophet's.....beard.

I would like to announce that,today I have decided to renounce my membership of CruxForums and convert to Islam.
May Allah have mercy on your evil souls !!
I look forward to joining the 72 virgins in paradise,once I become a true warrior of ISIS.....
I understand that Goats make a good substitute for unclean women....
I bow down and kiss the Holy Prophet's.....beard.
And I became a buddhist monk, I will abstain from alcohol, good life, women, crux fantasies and other earthly debaucheries.
For a humble 1500 dollars/Euros (cash paying), I will come to bless your home and protect it against evil spirits, negative energy waves, cosmic radiation, internet censorship of crux sites and (for an extra 500) Brexit madness.:coti:

Other crucifiable April Fools jokes?!:smilie-devil:

Okay....I've decided to relinquish my (brief) membership of ISIS....I was disappointed that it had NO relevance towards the Ancient Egyptian Deity,of Love and Procreation.....
:( :( Ah well,such is life !!
Without further ado I resume my posts of japes and jollity..... :)
("Oh,DO get on with it Baracus !!")
FB_IMG_1553952321042.jpgFB_IMG_1554127055430.jpgFB_IMG_1554105532087.jpgFB_IMG_1554049758598.jpgFB_IMG_1554106653166.jpgFB_IMG_1554104068043.jpgFB_IMG_1554056093275.jpgFB_IMG_1553952901398.jpg

I believe the caption,for the last picture reads :....
"The other members of the Essex BDSM club felt that Fred was rather anti-social,for some reason !!"

Okay....I've decided to relinquish my (brief) membership of ISIS....I was disappointed that it had NO relevance towards the Ancient Egyptian Deity,of Love and Procreation.....
Well ISIS is, of course, the Oxford University 2nd crew in the Boat Race next weekend,
I'm sure they'd welcome your pulling power! :D

Well ISIS is, of course, the Oxford University 2nd crew in the Boat Race next weekend,
I'm sure they'd welcome your pulling power! :D
The answer is to become a member of OSIRIS. Death and rebirth! Marry your Sexy Sister! Murdered by your brother and cut into pieces! Be reassembled after being cut into pieces! (The body was cut into 42 pieces and scattered to the 42 provinces of Egypt. His sister, and wife, ISIS searched out all the pieces and brought him back to life. The last piece she found was his manhood which allow him to posthumously conceive their son, Horus.)
Egypte_louvre_066.jpg

Back on topic. Beware the revenge of a deeply humiliated slave!
Humiliated-Yorkie-Funny-Puppy-Image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom