Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
You and me Eulalia, tonight. But to make it fair, you have to have a handicap. I know, I'll tie your arms up and you won't get any moves. Sounds like an equal game then!
As you wish, Sir - but if we play by my rules, even if I'm winning hands down (rather than arms up),
you'd still get to spank me each time you land on one of my properties, to pay your rent,
and each time I want to buy a new one, I'd have to be spanked some more to pay for it
(of course you''d be banker!)

As you wish, Sir - but if we play by my rules, even if I'm winning hands down (rather than arms up),
you'd still get to spank me each time you land on one of my properties, to pay your rent,
and each time I want to buy a new one, I'd have to be spanked some more to pay for it
(of course you''d be banker!)
Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I seem to have fainted while reading your last post. Let me just finish it now...........:redface:

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I seem to have fainted while reading your last post. Let me just finish it now...........:redface:
OK, no problem, I'm fine now. My tongue usually drags on the floor.
Well, my dear Eulalia, I think we have a game night set! I'll bring the chips and the Dr. Pepper.

621431-9ba0f7bf370de9ad928c08f7ae668d95.jpg
CF member out in RL. It can be very sad!

Back
Top Bottom