Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some more initiations

"what was I thinking when I let those boys strip me with their teeth!?"

_I9 (1).jpg _I9 (6).jpg !_Initiated_3 (13).jpg !_Initiated_3 (14).jpg !_Initiated_7.jpg !_Initiated_8) (1).jpg !_Initiated_8) (4).jpg !_Initiated_8) (5).jpg

Last edited:

...no, My NW Arkansas cousin's. He's heading to a cooking contest. Siss is sheared because she is going to be oven roasted. Barb is going to be spit roasted so the open flames will take care of the hair:confused::eek::devil:

At least he provided me with a nice rug to cushion my tight little from the poor suspension system ... although I don't know why he bothered given what he has in store for me. :confused::eek:

...no, My NW Arkansas cousin's. He's heading to a cooking contest. Siss is sheared because she is going to be oven roasted. Barb is going to be spit roasted so the open flames will take care of the hair:confused::eek::devil:

I like how efficient your cousin is. Siss has her legs positioned to fit in the oven and Barb is ready to be spitted as soon as they arrive. So much thought has gone into packing them, it almost makes me envious of them :)

Tooo Risky!
Where are their chainsaw proof trousers and other safety gear?
Very nasty amputation could well occur.View attachment 524886

True, it looks very risky to me.

Much safer to stay indoors
(where the hell can I find a place like these?)

serveuse_sol.jpg tumblr_nnloujgOLn1sgzmgvo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nmx1dsuBE61tckc3to1_1280.jpg 15.jpg.a0a252efed3b348e179117a8eaaba3d9.jpg 4607406yir.jpg 4607399ueq.jpg 57205.jpg Young-naked-waitress-at-a-roadside-cafe-46.jpg Young-naked-waitress-at-a-roadside-cafe-43.jpg Young-naked-waitress-at-a-roadside-cafe-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom