Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's true Barb. The Police arrested the drunk girls for public offense. And you also. What going wrong?
View attachment 531931
Nice! Inspires a story! I'll call it "Trial By Certain Skills."

The four were convicted of public nudity.

Before passing sentence, the judge addressed the four.

"In this state, there are two statutory penalties for public nudity. The new Administration, however, his given us judges some discretion in sentencing.

"The first statutory penalty for public nudity is two days imprisonment and a criminal record...."

All four women started snivelling.

"The second statutory penalty for public nudity is forty-eight hours crucifixion on a Saint Andrew's Cross and no criminal record."

The four women, having been pampered all of their lives, whined at this option, even though it meant daddy would never find out.

"OKaayy..." responded the judge, "since neither of the first two options seems agreeable to you, I'll use my discretion...

"I'll call it 'Trial By Lesbianism.' Each one of you who can make another woman cum...and I mean really cum, as in lips, tongues, fingers and fists in pussies and assholes, none of the Skinemax girls kissing girls fake-ass shit...I'll let go."

The women all agreed. They thought they had pulled one over on the judge since they had all more or less made out with each other in front of their boyfriends. Sure, they were sober and hung over now, but how hard could it be?

Very hard, it turned out. For as soon as they four women agreed, the judge told the court officers "Bring in the lifers!"

Four women, ranging between the ages of forty to sixty five were marched into the room. They were naked. It was clear that they had been in prison for some time.

Tears flowed from the four hot young women convicted of public nudity as they gave cunnilingus and anilingus to the four lifers. Shrieks burst from the mouths of the four hot young women convicted of public nudity as the lifers then simultaneously fisted each of their pussies and anuses.

A few more from the Tempest

img_5038.jpg img_4830.jpg img_4051.jpg img_38921.jpg 1 (5).jpg 573f792213000001053825b8.jpeg am0x8o4t0pkj4xa8cyby.JPG

I used to walk down to the pump house to shower under the overflow of the storage tank, just like the African girls did. We would hang our clothes on a bush and stand naked under the water. The missionaries would come down to start the pump and they were so embarrassed. They soon learned that we showered every morning at 7 and during the heat also at night.

I used to walk down to the pump house to shower under the overflow of the storage tank, just like the African girls did. We would hang our clothes on a bush and stand naked under the water. The missionaries would come down to start the pump and they were so embarrassed. They soon learned that we showered every morning at 7 and during the heat also at night.
I would think those missionaries are used to something about nudity, there in Africa.

I would think those missionaries are used to something about nudity, there in Africa.
They are very embarrassed by it, the girls leaving the school would drop their tops, of the school uniform the second they crossed the school gate and the missionaries were always turning their heads away. I always thought that those afraid of nudity were afraid of their own reaction to it and their own lack of will power.

Public nudity is a profoundly powerful tool to me. Having learned “public display “ at an early age, it became deeply rooter. Now, Mistress loves the humiliation of my being on display for her friends to comment, taunt, even to be used as a sign in sheet with perm markers for her gatherings....yes, they are encouraged to express themselves.

Cam life has been interesting as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom