Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know who she is. She is Milo Moiré. She is a Swiss conceptual artist and model known for her nude performance art.
She has an awesome website that I have been a member of for some time. I also follow her on Twitter. She is cool.

View attachment 542792
This photo is from her performance called “Ceci N’est Pas Une Femme Nue”

Yes, I've posted quite a few of hers before. "Conceptual artist" eh, I thought she was just an exhibitionist :)

TRXdedMl4Mo.jpg CmRsomATyKM.jpg CYVqnHGWwAALLa3.jpg CYTkY2-UsAACPTn.jpg CYTkX2kUEAAVeyp.jpg CYWnssvWYAApMvU.jpg

Hey, I cannot park my car with all these nude ladies taking up the parking spaces. Actually, I really don't mind a bit:devil:

View attachment 544308
It does seem odd that they all came out sunbathing, and every single one forgot their car.:rolleyes: Must be that first day of spring after a long winter indoors. :p:D

And no, why would we mind? :cool:

They're just saving spaces for the Black Friday sales at Target.:p

OK. Nobody outside of the US & Canada is going to get that.
Indeed I don't get it!:)
Although I can imagine something about the stampede it causes, if such drastic measures are taken to save parking spaces.:confused:
I hope they are so kind to give the girls a pre-opening entry as a reward!:popcorn:

Black Friday is what we here in the USA call the day after Thanksgiving. It is the official start of the Christmas shopping season. Many retailers have tremendous savings for shoppers on Friday, which causes huge crowds to the stores. I avoid going anywhere on Black Friday:devil:

Black Friday is what we here in the USA call the day after Thanksgiving. It is the official start of the Christmas shopping season. Many retailers have tremendous savings for shoppers on Friday, which causes huge crowds to the stores. I avoid going anywhere on Black Friday:devil:

Well we have Black Friday in the UK too, though personally I stay well away from all that shit.

Wow! Me too, it is just insane! Traffic, lines even waiting to get into stores. Stores are open all night sometimes, etc. There are some big savings to be had, but what a pain in the ass to get them! The only saving grace is that you can also shop online and get a lot of the same savings. That and now some retailers started their Black Friday sales on November 1 this year.

As it happens, Black Friday is next Friday, November 24.

Well we have Black Friday in the UK too, though personally I stay well away from all that shit.
The insanity is spreading!

Many retailers now start their Black Friday sales on Thursday (Thanksgiving) afternoon. So now, the tradition of gathering together with family and friends....
thnks.jpg thnks1.jpg
has become a tradition of grabbing a quick bite then gathering at the stores with a bunch of strangers to take advantage of sales that really aren't any better than what you could get later in the Xmas season.
blfri1.gif blfri2.jpg blfri3.jpg blfri4.jpg blfri5.jpg
Naraku does not go near a store on Black Friday. If he did, he would want someone saving his parking space.
blfri6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom