Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cologne context (figuurlijk) het in Keulen horen donderen be (utterly) staggered / flabbergasted / astounded / astonished (figuurlijk) staan kijken alsof men het in Keulen hoort donderen ook look stunned / flabbergasted / as if one has been poleaxed (figuurlijk) een mes waarop je naar Keulen kunt rijden a blunt knife ¶ spreekwoord(en) (Sayings) Aken en Keulen zijn niet op één dag gebouwd Rome was not built in a day

all are photoshopped..........................and some (even perhaps most) you can do better

Can you tell me which program can "Photoshop" a 12min video ?

What great pics. Such free spirited women! Oh, I wish I could do this!!!! Well, put me in the situation and there's no telling!;):devil:

But, what if the reason for their nudity and celebration was far more serious?

The three friends were convicted of a capital crime. Their punishment? Well, crucifixion, of course! They are each free on her own recognizance to appear at the public execution grounds at dawn to be put to death on the cross. The penalty for not appearing: their families and friends will all be crucified in their places.

When given their sentence of death by crucifixion they were immediately stripped of all clothing and cast out into the street. No one is allowed to give them any clothing or shelter or aid of any kind upon pain of severe punishment. They girls must fend for themselves until their appointed date for execution. They are explicitly not allowed to wear any clothing. Their nakedness being the sign of their condemnation. They must spend their final days and hours completely naked. (But of course!:p)

Though horrified by their sentences, they remain the fun-loving girls they always were. So they make the most of their remaining time. They visit their favorite bars, restaurants and clubs where they had so much fun as young women do. They are permitted to receive food, water and alcohol (at the expense of the establishment), but nothing else. The presence of pretty, naked young women is sure to bring in a lot of business, so the cost is well worth it.

And, of course, they can have as much sex as desired!;)

But eventually the dawn of the morning of their execution has arrived. They toast to themselves and finish off their last drinks. Then, arm-in-arm, they stoically walk to the gates of the execution ground.

019.jpg (Well, they were arm-in-arm a moment ago.)

The guard ushers them in. Their idendities are verified. They are allowed a few minutes to say goodbye to each other and for essential bodily functions (after all, they've been drinking for hours)!

Promptly at 6:00 AM, as the sun rises, they are seized and dragged to their crosses.

"Please, a few more minutes," one of them asks. "I still have to poop!"

"Do, it from the cross, bitch," the guard grumbles.

Within minutes they are stretched over the wood, nailed and elevated. Spectators are gathering, as are the TV cameras.

The girls groan and writhe in agony from their crosses. The alcohol begins to wear off. A long day stretches out in front of them.

(Sorry TC. What started out as a short blurb became too long, I know. Please forgive me!:D)

Last edited:
What great pics. Such free spirited women! Oh, I wish I could do this!!!! Well, put me in the situation and there's no telling!;):devil:

The three friends were convicted of a capital crime. Their punishment? Well, crucifixion, of course! They are each free on her own recognizance to appear at the public execution grounds at dawn to be put to death on the cross. The penalty for not appearing: their families and friends will all be crucified in their places.

When given their sentence of death by crucifixion they were immediately stripped of all clothing and cast out into the street. No one is allowed to give them any clothing or shelter or aid of any kind upon pain of severe punishment. They girls must fend for themselves until their appointed date for execution. They are explicitly not allowed to wear any clothing. Their nakedness being the sign of their condemnation. They must spend their final days and hours completely naked. (But of course!:p)

Though horrified by their sentences, they remain the fun-loving girls they always were. So they make the most of their remaining time. They visit their favorite bars, restaurants and clubs where they had so much fun as young women do. They are permitted to receive food, water and alcohol (at the expense of the establishment), but nothing else. The presence of pretty, naked young women is sure to bring in a lot of business, so the cost is well worth it.

But eventually the dawn of the morning of their execution has arrived. They toast to themselves and finish off their last drinks. Then, arm-in-arm, they stoically walk to the gates of the execution ground.

View attachment 392562 (Well, they were arm-in-arm a moment ago.)

The guard ushers them in. Their idendities are verified. They are allowed a few minutes to say goodbye to each other and for essential bodily functions (after all, they've been drinking for hours)!

Promptly at 6:00 AM, as the sun rises, they are seized and dragged to their crosses.

Within minutes they are stretched over the wood, nailed and elevated. Spectators are gathering, as are the TV cameras.

The girls groan and writhe in agony from their crosses. The alcohol begins to wear off. A long day stretches out in front of them.

(Sorry TC. What started out as a short blurb became too long, I know. Please forgive me!:D)
Good Idea Marcella. A Storyline for more. Enough for "Cruxer's Digest".

Nice!

Here is another twist on public nudity.

The prisons were overcrowded. A new administration came into office. The new administration regarded the fact that America incarcerated more people per capita than any other country to be a deep shame. The new administration also disliked the fact that people were being incarcerated for the most minor of crimes. At the same time, the new administration new it did not have jurisdiction over these most minor of crimes, since these most minor of crimes were overwhelmingly state, and not federal, offenses.

But the new administration was aware that it disbursed money to states, which gave states incentive to listen to federal guidelines. So, the administration came up with a new penal guideline for hot women of a wide variety of body shapes between the ages of 18 and 60 who were convicted of, and who would have otherwise been imprisoned for, minor crimes.

That new guideline was called the Public Nudity Alternative. Under the PNA, a hot woman who had been convicted of a minor crime that would have otherwise sent her to prison could opt for several days of public nudity instead. The option was left entirely to the convicted woman. Part of the PNA was also that a woman who opted for Public Nudity in lieu of prison time would have her record expunged and the federal government would either help her find a new job afterwards or give a tax incentive for her employer to retain her after she had served her time.

Women could opt for PNA immediately upon conviction. If a woman invoked her right to PNA, there was nothing the prosecutor or judge could do from then on.

Once the woman opted for PNA, she was taken from the courtroom and placed in a cell until nightfall. At nightfall, she was put into a van and transported to the nearest federal facility. Once she arrived at the nearest federal facility, she was stripped and given a cavity search. Then she was put into a cell until morning.

Once morning came, she was handcuffed behind her back and blindfolded and marched out of her cell. The soles of her bare feet told her she was being marched away from her cell and into a van. Her nose told her there were many other naked women with her in the van.

She felt the van drive for a while...then stop...then she was manhandled out of the van, and marched a long way. The soles of her bare feet told her she was marching first on asphalt, then concrete, then linoleum.

She screech of unoiled metal coming into contact with unoiled metal. Then she felt her hands being uncuffed, liften above her and apart from her midline before her wrists were bound in place. Her ankles were similarly manhandled away from her midline and bound in place.

Then the blindfold came off.

Slowly, the woman regained her sight. She saw that she was in a round metal cage in the middle of a mall.

Passersby could not touch any of the women. But they could look as long as they wanted and they could take as many pictures/make as many videos as they wanted.

The women were rebound and re-blindfolded once the mall closed. Then, depending on the severity of their crime, they were either given their clothes back and released, or held over for how ever many more PNA days in the mall it took for them to serve out their time.

Marcella

What great little story you did, just looking at a series I posted!

That was fantastic, you did not leave out the thread context.

You wrote very well, not wanting to appear without inflating your ego, just reported what he felt seeing the photos, genius thing.

You in no time transgressed the proposal of the thread, you talked about the thread for members of the CF.

This is the kind of comments that enhance the CF!

Thank you for having made that comment, and feel free to do more of this kind of comment on my posts.

I and members of the CF who respect the threads thank you.

flower3

Top-Cat

Note: About your apology, I will not even answer! :p :doh:

Back
Top Bottom