Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
So we have WelshWebb’s classic mass crucifixion of a mixed group of civilians, possibly the population of a luckless village

IMG_0009.jpeg

from which I’ve selected the ingenue and the MILF. :eeek::babeando::rolleyes:

IMG_0006.jpegIMG_8800.jpeg

I find myself fixating on the wide open displays of the last couple of pages. And easy to see as a fantasy of temporary punishment for miscreants using ropes as well.
Other artists such as @Andyman, @Damian and another whose name I’ve careless forgotten have visualized just that theme. :babeando:

IMG_1175.jpegIMG_3275.jpegIMG_6097.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
I don't see it as obscene, on the contrary, this is female beauty at its best. Sure if you name them "bitches" it can only means obscene, but if you say crux girls, it's not.
Can’t contradict you on general principles @Veronika Crucifie me.

But the definition of "obscene" in the context of this thread is a woman crucified naked in a manner in which her thighs are spread in a way I like to describe in archaic English as "lewdly shewing her privy parts abroad," or as described in a story of mine "like a whore open for business."

As shown elsewhere in @Salumaleco's Xhamster video

IMG_0350.jpeg

and in your own avatar.;)

IMG_0348.jpeg

But the definition of "obscene" in the context of this thread is a woman crucified naked in a manner in which her thighs are spread in a way I like to describe in archaic English as "lewdly shewing her privy parts abroad," or as described in a story of mine "like a whore open for business."

View attachment 1464610

View attachment 1464618
It is a general favorite humiliation position for some cruxer’s here and also I know of at least one cunt that would agree!

View attachment 1464610

View attachment 1464618
ok :)

I’m more of an "naked innocents in the hands of the wicked" kinda guy, but the naked sorceresses thing works fine. As long as they're displayed in manner of the holy martyr Saint Amber. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1442884
Yep, just a good excuse to crucify us! :)

And suffering augments the beauty in a beautiful way!
Especially on the cross. Sylvia took some pictures of me and... It's like it isn't even me... I am attracted to me!

Back
Top Bottom