Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found another copy of the cartoon posted above, which includes the title and artist.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 839
With your permission I'm gong to start calling you CSB. it's easier to type, and I am a lazy man.

CSB, I'm a parochial school survivor too, but only woke up to crux well into middle age. When I reverse engineered the kink I realized wasn't rooted in Jesus, but in naked girl martyrs. Sts. Agnes and Agatha gave me the hots by the age of 8.

But there's a dearth of crucified females in the Catholic martyrology, and Raquel Welch or no the idea lay dormant in my mind until much later.

FYI, that Pricess Celestia cartoon came from a balls-out blasphemous Rule 34 site.

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Jesus/2

Of course CSB is just fine! (Darn autocorrect will not let me use small letters!)

From 2ed throu 5th grade, our 2 nun teachers followed us, and Sister Mary and Sister Anne took it upon themselves to refine my interests. One noticed my reaction to the bodies on the cross, floggings and public nudity and they.....shall we say coached me in the finer points of humiliation and a wooden pointer throughout our years together. I will refrain from further details for the sake of public code, but welcome private questions and dialogue. (Recounting the particulars has been not only positive but enjoyable)

I was very blessed to have been given to a wonderful Greek Methodist girl that not only understood my unique bents, but loves to use them in my service to her. That was 45 years ago we married, and we will share a good meal this evening.

Life is funny.......and very good!

It has been pouring rain here today and so I thought I'd post this one of a young woman crucified in a torrential downpour.
Outstanding Jastrow! Excellent colour, lighting and atmosphere!

One by Strixx, two by NV. Although I still think that for purposes of this thread X crosses are cheating.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 758
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 741
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 770
But there's a dearth of crucified females in the Catholic martyrology
I think Julia of Carthage and Corsica is the only virgin martyr in the Roman calendar
whose legend has her definitely crucified; Candida was put to death on the Ostian Way,
which strongly suggests she was crucified; Eulalia of Barcelona is supposed to have
been tortured to death while tied to an X-cross, though not strictly speaking crucified.

I think Julia of Carthage and Corsica is the only virgin martyr in the Roman calendar
whose legend has her definitely crucified; Candida was put to death on the Ostian Way,
which strongly suggests she was crucified; Eulalia of Barcelona is supposed to have
been tortured to death while tied to an X-cross, though not strictly speaking crucified.

Even so, Eulalia. A definite dearth. And St. Agnes was the only one specifically stripped naked, slim pickings for my 4th grade libido.

And what's the story about this St. Agnes Eve business? Never heard of it before I googled " st. Agnes naked" yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eve_of_St._Agnes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 721
Markus' style can only be described as lavish and gushing, in the sense of sweat-drenched sensuality, orgasmic frenzy and female ejaculation.

Yep. He is so over the top.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 833
Markus' style can only be described as lavish and gushing, in the sense of sweat-drenched sensuality, orgasmic frenzy and female ejaculation.

Yep. He is so over the top.

Yes indeed, way over the top...........just about right! Lol.

Forgive me, I have beer art tastes!

Having gone on record saying that X crosses are cheating, I've resolved to post two more X crosses.

The first is a classic, holy shit!!! drawing by Cordero, from the period when he was doing various iterations of his Nynia character. The second is an unsigned, Damian-like manip featuring the same source model as the iron-imprisoned Galadriel I posted above, along with the Hogtied model.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 850
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 877
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 901
Having gone on record saying that X crosses are cheating, I've resolved to post two more X crosses.

The first is a classic, holy shit!!! drawing by Cordero, from the period when he was doing various iterations of his Nynia character. The second is an unsigned, Damian-like manip featuring the same source model as the iron-imprisoned Galadriel I posted above, along with the Hogtied model.

I will have to confess that the St. Andrew’s Cross is by far the more erotic to me. But then again, the sexual out weighs the sadistic in me.

Even so, Eulalia. A definite dearth. And St. Agnes was the only one specifically stripped naked, slim pickings for my 4th grade libido.

And what's the story about this St. Agnes Eve business? Never heard of it before I googled " st. Agnes naked" yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eve_of_St._Agnes
Yes, St. Agnes Eve, the night of 20/21stth January, is traditionally the coldest night of the year,
at least in Britain and west Europe - as Keats tells us,
"St Agnes Eve - ah, bitter chill it was!
The owl, for all his feathers, was a-cold;
The hare limp'd trembling through the frozen grass,
And silent was the flock in woolly fold:
Numb were the Beadsman's fingers, while he told
His rosary, and while his frosted breath,
Like pious incense from a censer old,
Seem'd taking flight for heaven, without a death,
Past the sweet Virgin's picture, while his prayer he saith."
As Wiki tells us, a girl is supposed to go to bed without any supper,
undress herself so that she's completely naked and lie on her bed
with her hands under the pillow and looking up to the heavens and not to look behind.
Then the proposed husband would appear in her dream, kiss her, and feast with her.
I think a hot water bottle would help :p

And St. Agnes was the only one specifically stripped naked
On the whole that's a detail that get's airbrushed, though other martyrs
(Agatha, Barbara, Lucy, Blandina etc.) were tortured and mutilated in ways
which necessarily entailed more or less disrobing.

Last edited:
(Agatha, Barbara, Lucy, Blandina etc.) were tortured and mutilated in ways
which necessarily entailed more or less disrobing.
They didn't have airbrushes back then, Eul.

However many paintings from 'the good old days' martyrs and Christ were painted naked and many had their 'privates" covered by other artists later on. Talented painters suggested this was done but the Vatican would never acknowledge such. Spectral analyzers that were hidden in camera bodies proved the paints were from different eras and chemical composition and later art restorers finally broke silence and confirmed as much...

(Agatha, Barbara, Lucy, Blandina etc.) were tortured and mutilated in ways which necessarily entailed more or less disrobing.

What bemuses me as an adult is that in my elementary school library was a book that described in graphic detail various tortures, and specifically told mid-century preteen Catholic readers that St. Agnes was stripped naked.

And paraded through the streets to "a house of sin." Pretty transgressive stuff for Our Lady of Perpetual Chastity Parish.

What bemuses me as an adult is that in my elementary school library was a book that described in graphic detail various tortures, and specifically told mid-century preteen Catholic readers that St. Agnes was stripped naked.

And paraded through the streets to "a house of sin." Pretty transgressive stuff for Our Lady of Perpetual Chastity Parish.

I fell under a few such visions and open readings......but as I mentioned, our nuns has a peaked interest in nudity and exposure.

However many paintings from 'the good old days' martyrs and Christ were painted naked and many had their 'privates" covered by other artists later on. Talented painters suggested this was done but the Vatican would never acknowledge such. Spectral analyzers that were hidden in camera bodies proved the paints were from different eras and chemical composition and later art restorers finally broke silence and confirmed as much...
There was also floor-length hair: that was a useful device. Agnes supposedly employed it in a story I read in Catholic grammar school. I suppose that it's possible, since keeping it trimmed would be a pain. But keeping it clean and bug-free would be harder, it seems to me. Plus, that would only work for noble ladies (which supposedly Agnes was). Slaves who had to work wouldn't be able to grow it long.
There is an "Acts of Paul and Thecla", from the fourth century, in which Thecla is to be burned naked for rejecting the suitor her parents had picked out and opting to remain a virgin. She escapes in a miraculous sudden squall, cuts her hair to disguise herself as a "youth", and goes looking for Paul. (This is part of the apochrypha that Bart Ehrman published.) I tend to think these kinds of martyrology stories were a substitute for the sex that Christians couldn't enjoy. There seem to be an awful lot of them, and they all seem to go into a lot of detail.

Christ, crucified in a Speedo, by Reubens. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom