Odastein

Go to CruxDreams.com

Odastein

Spectator
The overseer had told her that serving at the palace was the best position a slave could aspire to, but after only three days, she was already regretting her past life as a field slave. At the farm, the work was hard, but at least she wasn't a mere sexual object constantly used and abused in all conceivable ways, she wasn't whipped for any reason or even no reason at all, and her rustic rags protected her modesty, while the minuscule piece of half transparent fabric she was now wearing only made her feel even more naked and exposed.

NS 0029 - Random slave kneeling GIMPE.png

Original caption lost. In a land ravaged by war, a band of brigands and mercenaries without employ have settled in an abandoned palace and from there despoils the countryside. They take what they want and use it as they want. A newly captured prey realizes what her future will be like.
RP 0195 - Looking at her future.png

preemptive strike … so to speak?

I was thinking of it more as education than deterrence. She's new to slavery, and might not be yet perfectly clear about what it means. Believe that concepts like, say, fairness or justice still apply, for instance. Or that something else than her master's whims can matter. Better for everybody if she gets rid of these delusions immediately.

Plus, her master was probably impatient to make his brand new toy suffer, hear her beg for mercy, see her cry, etc...

I was thinking of it more as education than deterrence. She's new to slavery, and might not be yet perfectly clear about what it means. Believe that concepts like, say, fairness or justice still apply, for instance. Or that something else than her master's whims can matter. Better for everybody if she gets rid of these delusions immediately.

Plus, her master was probably impatient to make his brand new toy suffer, hear her beg for mercy, see her cry, etc...
yes, the Whip is the slavegirl's friend, it teaches us how we should behave, so that we don't end up suffering an even worse fate - much worse

Please not this

A bit old, this one. Among my first renders, made to celebrate my 20th watcher on DeviantArt. Still, people keep liking it, even though I can't fathom why they'd rather look at a venerable render of an entirely defenseless naked woman about to be cruelly branded with a red hot iron rather than at my last joyful girl frolicking freely in the meadows. Can't they imagine her terror, her desperate and vain pleas for mercy, her screams when the burning metal will consume her tender flesh?

20 watchers - Please not this reduc90.png

Vagrant 1 - 9 am

Dusana has been sentenced for vagrancy and panhandling, the city has enough paupers as it is. She's been brought at dawn to the market place where she's been chained to the pillory. She'll stay exposed there the whole day, before receiving 15 lashes and being chased out of the town. While most denizens are plainly indifferent to her plight, some enjoy mocking her, exposing further her barely covered body and abusing of her vulnerability.
Vagrant 1 9am.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vagrant 1 - 9 am

Dusana has been sentenced for vagrancy and panhandling, the city has enough paupers as it is. She's been brought at dawn to the market place where she's been chained to the pillory. She'll stay exposed there the whole day, before receiving 15 lashes and being chased out of the town. While most denizens are plainly indifferent to her plight, some enjoy mocking her, exposing further her barely covered body and abusing of her vulnerability.
View attachment 1143304
Beautiful distress! :devil:

My last post (a girl on the pillory) was deleted, in case you'd have seen it and would wonder. The reason was "minors in the background". I was invited to repost it without them, but there's a reason why I added them, and they're as much part of the image as the cat or bread seller that were also part of the background. I'm not disputing the decision to delete the image, I understand perfectly how the the inclusion of minors can be an issue (even though they weren't involved at all in the erotic aspect of the image, in fact that was pretty much the point of having them) and why a general ban on it can be vasty easier to handle, and to enforce, than "case by case" decisions. I won't post a modified image, though, as the render was the way I wanted it to be. I'll post instead a completely different "girl in stocks" image.

Pilori

Original, longer, caption lost. Here's a summary :

They couldn't catch the bandits, but they needed a scapegoat to appease the mob, and, most importantly, the wealthy merchants. The cruel captain of the watch, Pietro da Pontedera, ordered her arrest, as she was the cousin of a man suspected of being part of the gang, and might have known something. The crowd rejoiced and cheered as she was paraded naked through the streets and publicly whipped. She was then led to the city's citadel where she would stay detained until her trial, assuming that she would ever been given one.

Pietro da Pontedera had always desired her, and she had repeatedly rejected him. But now, in the citadel, she would be entirely in his power...

Pilori.png

Report Edit Delete

she wasn't whipped for any reason or even no reason at all, and her rustic rags protected her modesty,
I don't see the point of whipping a sex slave for "no reason at all". She's hardly going to be much good all lacerated and in pain, is she?
yes, the Whip is the slavegirl's friend, it teaches us how we should behave, so that we don't end up suffering an even worse fate - much worse
Okay, I see the point in teaching and discipline, which can be quite sexy, but the idea that a house slave's lot is to be whipped and have her exquisite skin all torn seems counter-productive.
I can't fathom why they'd rather look at a venerable render of an entirely defenseless naked woman about to be cruelly branded with a red hot iron rather than at my last joyful girl frolicking freely in the meadows. Can't they imagine her terror, her desperate and vain pleas for mercy, her screams when the burning metal will consume her tender flesh?
Ah, well, there's the inherent mystery of CF. Branding her is only one step. It's the peril and the beauty in tragedy that gets us every time, it seems.
She'll stay exposed there the whole day, before receiving 15 lashes and being chased out of the town.
She seems quite pretty. Surely a few educational lashes and then selling her to someone might teach her the perils of vagrancy and the benefits of "belonging" somewhere. Seems a waste of a pretty girl to just chase her out of town. Perhaps we should rethink this. :D

Great images, Odastein! Do keep posting. :beer:

I don't see the point of whipping a sex slave for "no reason at all". She's hardly going to be much good all lacerated and in pain, is she?

Well, in the very short series I made about her, it succeeded in making her into a very disciplined slavegirl, accepting of her status. The next image, though, is probably way too tame to post here.

But the main reason why she's whipped is the enjoyment of her master. Her being "all lacerated and in pain" will make his cock hard, and that's pretty much why he wanted to own her to begin with.
Okay, I see the point in teaching and discipline, which can be quite sexy, but the idea that a house slave's lot is to be whipped and have her exquisite skin all torn seems counter-productive.

That's because I see primarily "house slaves" as being sexual objects. Any other kind of service is secondary. Side benefits, if you want. And in good part because other services are sexy and arousing as well, not so much because they're practical and convenient.

Ah, well, there's the inherent mystery of CF. Branding her is only one step. It's the peril and the beauty in tragedy that gets us every time, it seems.

Not just CF, in my experience. This image, that isn't particularly good, was always appreciated in all venues.

She seems quite pretty. Surely a few educational lashes and then selling her to someone might teach her the perils of vagrancy and the benefits of "belonging" somewhere. Seems a waste of a pretty girl to just chase her out of town. Perhaps we should rethink this. :D

Great images, Odastein! Do keep posting. :beer:

Well, I have very specific ideas about the direction this story will take. But it's a very recent render, so I didn't illustrate it yet. But rest assured that this experience will make her rethink of the benefits of "belonging somewhere". She isn't going to be wasted, at least not for everybody.

But for the times being, she'll have first to endure the consequences of "not belonging".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom