Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The girl has a very juvenile style face: big eyes, full lips, small chin. She's slender with perfect breasts and lovely areolas. Easy to understand why this is very erotic. A young (and older) man's wet dream to be sure.

Hell, I'd wear a sheer babydoll if it made me insanely erotic to men too! But, at this point in my life, I only have to please one man and he finds me very sexy in a short nightshirt. Likes to run his hand along my thighs and up to cup my breast . . . oh dear! Such thought when I have so much work to get done today! (Well, I just made plans for tonight when he gets home!)

I just love how by being so sheer as to be virtually transparent, it's almost a mockery of modesty, how there is still nothing shielding her, but only embellishing her nudity. I've wanted to wear that exact babydoll for years now.

The girl has a very juvenile style face: big eyes, full lips, small chin. She's slender with perfect breasts and lovely areolas. Easy to understand why this is very erotic. A young (and older) man's wet dream to be sure.

Hell, I'd wear a sheer babydoll if it made me insanely erotic to men too! But, at this point in my life, I only have to please one man and he finds me very sexy in a short nightshirt. Likes to run his hand along my thighs and up to cup my breast . . . oh dear! Such thought when I have so much work to get done today! (Well, I just made plans for tonight when he gets home!)
He`s a lucky devil!

Believe it or not I've tried to find that exact model with no luck. Of course I don't have a lot to go on other than "sheer babydoll" or "transparent babydoll".
'see-through shortie nightie' finds lots of very similar lingerie, though admittedly not quite the same - e.g.
My own search (because of course I searched, because don't judge me :oops: :D) on "erotic translucent babydoll nightie" also came up with a lot of hits, but nothing exact.

Just imagine that the search itself is more fulfilling than the actual finding. Is that true of linkie hunting as well, Eul? I somehow imagine that it's not the case. :rolleyes::smilie-devil:

This will be a bit weird but this forum seems so accepting of everyone's tastes, that I feel more motivated than usual to share...

A far cry from the pictures of women normally posted around CF, but I just have to share my sexual and emotional infatuation with her:
a46dd1af3f5346832c109bf03a713bd4.jpg89a8b59f16aa6dc2ff4e54e451957f59.jpg136d47c1ed00a22061e03ad5c432adce.jpg8aa6f88b3beef0de7aad33f12f548d99--maria-callas-singer.jpg1509647088_747402_1509700065_noticia_normal.jpgcsm_2952524_1_512ebea7ec.jpgopera-singer-maria-callas-walking-on-the-beach-E0R17P.jpg

I'm very biased but from my subjective view she is of exquisite and rare beauty. And of course I fantasize of her in slavery, Roman or otherwise; the glamour and immaculate vibe of her pictures only fuel those flames for me. Is it just me or does anyone else see it?

This will be a bit weird but this forum seems so accepting of everyone's tastes, that I feel more motivated than usual to share...

A far cry from the pictures of women normally posted around CF, but I just have to share my sexual and emotional infatuation with her:
View attachment 877128View attachment 877122View attachment 877123View attachment 877124View attachment 877125View attachment 877126View attachment 877127

I'm very biased but from my subjective view she is of exquisite and rare beauty. And of course I fantasize of her in slavery, Roman or otherwise; the glamour and immaculate vibe of her pictures only fuel those flames for me. Is it just me or does anyone else see it?
I can - but you know my tastes are broad. Colour would be nice, though..

View attachment 877128View attachment 877122View attachment 877123View attachment 877124View attachment 877125View attachment 877126View attachment 877127

Maria Callas - certainly a very beautiful woman. Don't worry about being a bit weird here, or about being biased. That just shows you belong here. ;)

A few more of the lovely diva, Ms Callas, one or two of which could be Roman - more patrician than slave perhaps. :bdsm-heart::):cool:
maria-callas.jpg callas11.jpg Maria Callas white bathing suit.jpg b6704e8c72750bc515b1c52fd3e823ed-1.jpg gettyimages-76681588_vert-6c62229e91ecd1be72645fce6dfb460322d9ea96.jpg 201fa518e97d35fb00a7208d8d112e68.jpg bc8b8b07ff15f43413e9224dd1bf08b4.jpg 02-maria-callas.jpg

Maria Callas - certainly a very beautiful woman. Don't worry about being a bit weird here, or about being biased. That just shows you belong here. ;)

A few more of the lovely diva, Ms Callas, one or two of which could be Roman - more patrician than slave perhaps. :bdsm-heart::):cool:
View attachment 877141 View attachment 877134 View attachment 877135 View attachment 877136 View attachment 877137 View attachment 877140 View attachment 877138 View attachment 877139

*swoons*

Yes, Maria Callas! I have a personal, emotional connection to her beyond her physical appearance... but I also think she's the most beautiful woman ever. That emotional meaning she holds for me is a major reason why I fantasize of her as a slave... because I'm an emotional masochist. If she's enslaved and degraded it feels personal, it hurts... and I love that!

I have to say Jollyrei, I am over the moon that not only did you know of her, but that you found her lovely too. I'm a little less self-conscious now!

In this dress here she could pass for a Greek slave in a Roman villa.
7335e4c6a4820f5d6e6945230918fbda.jpg

She is lovely. I’d heard of her as she is famous but didn’t actually know much about her, probably because she died in 1977 ... before my time.

American born to Greek immigrant parents:

Maria Anna Cecilia Sofia Kalogeropoulos

Wow! Quite a name.

Born:

2 December 1923
New York City, New York, U.S.

Last edited:
a46dd1af3f5346832c109bf03a713bd4.jpg89a8b59f16aa6dc2ff4e54e451957f59.jpg136d47c1ed00a22061e03ad5c432adce.jpg8aa6f88b3beef0de7aad33f12f548d99--maria-callas-singer.jpg1509647088_747402_1509700065_noticia_normal.jpgcsm_2952524_1_512ebea7ec.jpgopera-singer-maria-callas-walking-on-the-beach-E0R17P.jpg

I'm very biased but from my subjective view she is of exquisite and rare beauty

She has a distinctive look. But what drew your attention to her initially. Are you an opera buff?

She has a distinctive look. But what drew your attention to her initially. Are you an opera buff?

Yes I am! I got into opera initially, but very early on in that phase, I stumbled across this video of her.

And I was instantly captivated, mesmerized by her elegance and her classic beauty. And then also I fell in love with her artistry, so this is why I have an emotional connection to her. My feelings are very strong and they're a combination of admiration, love and desire... so naturally now she lives in my head as the favorite sex slave to a lecherous, fat old master.

For several years now I've entertained fantasies and ideas for erotic stories where she, or most often, an incarnation of her in another time and place, suffers through conquest and is enslaved. I just never got to writing them.

*swoons*

Yes, Maria Callas! I have a personal, emotional connection to her beyond her physical appearance... but I also think she's the most beautiful woman ever. That emotional meaning she holds for me is a major reason why I fantasize of her as a slave... because I'm an emotional masochist. If she's enslaved and degraded it feels personal, it hurts... and I love that!

Very interesting, Serva, thanks for sharing. I had of course heard of her, but never knew she was so beautiful. Like Barb said, very distinctive.

When you say you fantasize about her as a slave, do you mean you fantasize about being her, and as a slave? Or are you a different slave in the fantasy, perhaps watching as she suffers?

Very interesting, Serva, thanks for sharing. I had of course heard of her, but never knew she was so beautiful. Like Barb said, very distinctive.

When you say you fantasize about her as a slave, do you mean you fantasize about being her, and as a slave? Or are you a different slave in the fantasy, perhaps watching as she suffers?

Well because I so viscerally love the idea of being a slave, it is inevitable that I often see myself as her, in her body, with her past... being her. So I would be lying if I didn't say, indeed, I fantasize of being her, and as a slave. You could say she is my biggest muse. This attraction, while very emotional, is also very physical and erotic, which is I most often fantasize of her as an avatar. For example, while my Roman thread is about another avatar of mine as a slave, I have often, in the past, had Maria as my avatar in a Roman slavery fantasy. The main fantasy I have for her though, is an Islamic slavery fantasy.

But it's also partly because of a voyeuristic desire to see her undergo the degradation of slavery, from a visual standpoint. I'm saying, if I was skilled visual artist, which I'm not, she'd be my #1 muse and model for Islamic slavery art, and one of my big ones in Roman slavery art.

Back
Top Bottom