Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
You can always go with a dick pic!
View attachment 1424008
He was also called Tricky Dickey. I remember hearing him on tv saying "Well I'm not a crook", and I thought... no, you're just an arrogant, paranoid politician who got elected Pres., then let other people go to prison for you.

He gave all the dicks in the world a bad name.

He was also called Tricky Dickey. I remember hearing him on tv saying "Well I'm not a crook", and I thought... no, you're just an arrogant, paranoid politician who got elected Pres., then let other people go to prison for you.

A friend of mine’s mother went to school with G.Gordon Liddy…I remember when Tricky Dick was resigning and my mom told me to watch and pay attention as something of historic note was going on.
It was the beginning of my awakening to politics…which I actually have come to revile.
Also, there was a copy of the statue of David in the front of the building where he worked in later years and the pecker kept getting broken off in a subtle statement.

A friend of mine’s mother went to school with G.Gordon Liddy…I remember when Tricky Dick was resigning and my mom told me to watch and pay attention as something of historic note was going on.
It was the beginning of my awakening to politics…which I actually have come to revile.
Also, there was a copy of the statue of David in the front of the building where he worked in later years and the pecker kept getting broken off in a subtle statement.
Yeah, old Liddy was a real piece of work. I had the experience of listening to his radio talk show in the late 90's. If you wanted to know how great he was, all you had to do was listen to his show, and he would tell you.

You aren't alone, and 'revile' might not be strong enough, for me anyway.

The best description of Nixon was given by Hunter S Thompson's obituary of Trickey Dick.

Something slightly different, naked girls being hunted with paintball guns … could be fun. I have never tried it myself but I understand those paintballs really hurt, I remember a colleague at work who had gone paintballing showing me the bruises and they had been wearing thick clothing.

hunted.jpg

And I'd enjoy being hunted like that, running naked through the woods, knowing that sooner or later I'll surely get 'shot', and that might hurt a bit, but it would be very exciting. A nice team-building exercise for CF staff - maybe ImageMaker can arrange it for us? :p

And I'd enjoy being hunted like that, running naked through the woods, knowing that sooner or later I'll surely get 'shot', and that might hurt a bit, but it would be very exciting. A nice team-building exercise for CF staff - maybe ImageMaker can arrange it for us? :p
Though i wouldn't miss the chance to run after you naked too. That would be something

You'd get home field advantage because I have no idea what Scotland looks like

Well, yes, that's an advantage, I know the Forest and the secret ways and hidey places. But we girls are naked and unarmed, never mind the paintballs, there are thistles, brambles, midgies, when we're naked, everything is attacking our defenceless bodies.

While the guys have their guns, and no doubt all sorts of hi-tech equipment for locating and sighting their quarry - there's no way we can stop you from cheating ...

What a perfectly splendid idea!! A great way to get out of the dungeon for some fresh air and exercise.
And since I'm a bit 'mobility challenged', I'll volunteer to do the pre-hunt inspection of all female participants to make sure they are properly undressed and not 'hiding' any prohibited items on their person.

I'm in. Where is my paintball gun? Must be around here somewhere. :D
Actually, I think perhaps given the latitude of the Northern Forest (and knowing what it's like here right now), this may be a spring/summer activity. I mean, there's the old "safety first" idea, but there's also a sort of practical notion. It's hardly sporting to shoot a linkie that's frozen solid when you find her. ;)

Back
Top Bottom