Older Women Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com

ralmcg

Governor
First of all when I talk about older women I mean women in their 40's and up. And second I find some, if not all, older women bodies attractive. You can see an example in my new avatar, which I put in today. There is something that can be found attractive in every woman's body even if the whole physical person is found to be physically unattractive.

Last edited:
First of all when I talk about older women I mean women in their 40's and up. And second I find some, if not all, older women bodies attractive. You can see an example in my new avatar, which I put in today. There is something that can be found attractive in every woman's body even if the whole physical person if found to be physically unattractive.
As you said, some, not necessarily all.gskU1KlGG7.jpg

Nice topic ralmcg, and a good couple of pictures to start it off,
I hope we'll see more.
It's a question that's come up quite often in Forum discussions,
I know we have active members who are 'older' women
(by your definition :p) and are happy to say so,
and men with partners in the same age-range,
all of them enjoying good sex, with BDSM, even Crux, ad lib!​

Nice topic ralmcg, and a good couple of pictures to start it off,
I hope we'll see more.
It's a question that's come up quite often in Forum discussions,
I know we have active members who are 'older' women
(by your definition :p) and are happy to say so,
and men with partners in the same age-range,
all of them enjoying good sex, with BDSM, even Crux, ad lib!​
Thank you Eulalia and Hondoboot2. I hope to see more pictures of older women in this thread. Here's another example.
304c2e.jpg
This a picture of two women at a beach, enjoying each other's company.

Last edited:
Great thread and topic ralmcg. I for one find many older women very attractive. In fact, a lot of women start looking better with age. Some ladies that I have known since they were in their twenties, look awesome now that they are 40-50. Some of the famous models look better with age. Cindy Crawford is now in her 40's and looks better than most ladies half her age. She is just one example of many I could give. There is something that becomes more sexy when some women turn about 40, that was not there when they were younger. Am I making any sense?
You have hit on a topic that interests me. Here in the USA our culture is all about youth. I am always stunned that a lot of models and actresses seem to be tossed to the curb when they reach 30. I find that ridiculous. Most of them look great, but the US culture is such that they only want young women (18-25). This has always gotten on my nerves, how the culture is so obsessed with looks and youth.

Last edited:
Great thread and topic ralmcg. I for one find many older women very attractive. In fact, a lot of women start looking better with age. Some ladies that I have known since they were in their twenties, look awesome now that they are 40-50. Some of the famous models look better with age. Cindy Crawford is now in her 40's and looks better than most ladies half her age. She is just one example of many I could give. There is something that becomes more sexy when some women turn about 40, that was not there when they were younger. Am I making any sense?
You have hit on a topic that interests me. Here in the USA our culture is all about youth. I am always stunned that a lot of models and actresses seem to be tossed to the curb when they reach 30. I find that ridiculous. Most of them look great, but the US culture is such that they only want young women (18-25). This has always gotten on my nerves, how the culture is so obsessed with looks and youth.

I believe I appreciate a body of an older woman now than I would when I was younger. Would it be interesting to see a movie about a group of women aged 50+ going to a nude beach just to enjoy themselves; eating, drinking, dancing, swimming, laying in the sun.

Brian, thanks for liking this thread. I hope you can contribute to it by sending us examples of older women bodies you like to show.

About the movie I would cast Susan Sarandon and Dame Helen Mirren, among others, in it. Any other suggestions?

The beautiful Michelle Pfeiffer would get my vote. Renne Russo would be another one.
The ageless Sophia Loren would work for me.

I would also like Angela Bassett and Dana Delany in the movie. So as to include those actressess who are not seen as attractive to a lot of people I nominate Kathy Bates.

Raquel Welch is 73 and is as sexy as ever.
Sean Young, Salma Hayak & Jaclyn Smith would be good.

Here is Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy at 41, from her latest photo shoot June 2012.
64375_main.jpg 64386_main.jpg

I know, I was just showing an 0ver 40 model that looks better than she did at 25. She looks much more mature now.

Ellen DeGeneres can be in the movie. And although they are not actressess, at least full time, how about Tina Turner and Joan Jett.
Speaing of vocalists I would like to see Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin in the movie. They're friends in real life.
Since there will be dancing in the movie Twyla Tharp, the dance-choreographer, should be in in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom