Oola, Jabba the Hutt’s Personal Slave Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I think back to the origins of my interests in bondage, slavery, and execution (including crucifixion) as sexual fantasies, I inevitably trace it all back to one moment:

When I first saw Oola, Jabba the Hutt’s personal dancing girl in “Return of the Jedi”.

1552531065568.jpeg

(Note: A parallel track stems from my Catholic schooling, during which I began wondering what it would be like to be, as a man, crucified naked, but that topic has been discussed elsewhere)

I was a newly-minted teenager when I first watched “Jedi”, and the depiction of a beautiful girl chained to a hideous master, clearly for his pleasure and definitely not hers, and ultimately discarded in a horrifying way, triggered...something...in my hormone-swamped brain.

1552531251267.jpeg

I will use this thread to reflect on the depiction of Oola, what I find so erotic about her, and perhaps some more general musings on the character of Jabba the Hutt and his slave girls in general.

View attachment 682083

I was a newly-minted teenager when I first watched “Jedi”, and the depiction of a beautiful girl chained to a hideous master, clearly for his pleasure and definitely not hers, and ultimately discarded in a horrifying way, triggered...something...in my hormone-swamped brain.

View attachment 682085

Notice how they did not show the sexxxy female being eaten by the hideous beast

I am amazed at how many of us catholic school survivors are into crucifixion. For me, my experiences at the hands of the nuns formed many of my facets. It fascinates me how a small scene in something we travel across ignites a spark and a flame. I remember years ago, early days of the net, I came across a 3 min clip of bdsm with bondage and genital whipping. Opened up not only a path for my mind, but a lifestyle MyLady and I enjoyed for many years. In many regards, up to this day.

When I think back to the origins of my interests in bondage, slavery, and execution (including crucifixion) as sexual fantasies, I inevitably trace it all back to one moment:

When I first saw Oola, Jabba the Hutt’s personal dancing girl in “Return of the Jedi”.

View attachment 682083

(Note: A parallel track stems from my Catholic schooling, during which I began wondering what it would be like to be, as a man, crucified naked, but that topic has been discussed elsewhere)

View attachment 682085

I will use this thread to reflect on the depiction of Oola, what I find so erotic about her, and perhaps some more general musings on the character of Jabba the Hutt and his slave girls in general.
Very nice, but those of us using 'Light theme' can't see your text in white.
Either use the automatic default setting,
or choose a colour and tone that's visible against both black and white.

Back
Top Bottom