Our Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last month my husband Steve and myself along with another couple, Irene and Jeff were crucified at our BDSM club in southern Wisconsin. It took place outside on a beautiful day before almost the entire membership of 125 people-men, women, couples. It was extremely humiliating, painful and exciting-just what we were hoping for....

When we arrived, we were taken to the barn and stripped nude as we were hearing the crowd noise outside. Us two women had collars and leashes placed on us and the guys had a strap on their cock with leashes. Steve is 6'2" 240 and a former football player still in good shape with a huge thick member over 10". Irene is a tall long legged brunette in her mid30s with tiny 34B tits, but lovely. Jeff is a tall thin handsome guy with around 7". All of is very sexy and we were extremely excited. Irene said she had been waiting for this for a long time and couldn't wait to get started. They both commented on my 46Ds and my piercing as well.

Three nude blonde women came for us around 11:00 am and we were led outside. Even though I had done this before, the humiliation experience of being paraded nude before friends you have known for years was incredible. he crowd made comments, slapped, pinched and ogled us as we were led through them. As we were walking through the crowd a woman walked up to Irene and took her nipples, stretched them, pulled and twisted them until she squealed in pain and they all laughed as she squealed.

When we arrived at the whipping station, Irene and I were made walk before everyone, show our bodies off, bend over and show our rears, stand spread wide and open ourselves to show our clits, many things as the crowd called out orders. As we were doing this, the guys had to stand side by side and slowly stroke each others cocks as they watched us perform.

We danced and showed off as they took the men and cuffed them standing spread eagle and stretched to the max as we were bent over, hands on knees and backed up until our pussy was just touching their erections. I was in front of Jeff and Irene was in front of Steve. They slowly backed us up until their cocks were just inside our pussy and they moved a table over and stretched us out face down on the table. My face was looking at Irene on the other side of the table where they were facing us. I could see her and Steve facing us. Our wrists tied so we stayed in that position. 4 women with cat o nine tails were standing behind the men and when the first lash was struck they jumped ramming their members into us to the hilt. I grunted and Irene let out an "O MY GOD!. This continued for 25 lashes up and down their backs, ass, thighs. Each time the guys relaxed, they were struck again and they jumped burying themselves deep inside us. Irene and I were kissing between moans as the guys suffered, screaming and thin red stripes growing on their backs. A fantastic mix of pleasure and pain!!

oh my...my body starts to shiver after reading the first lines....
please continue

Last edited:
Last month my husband Steve and myself along with another couple, Irene and Jeff were crucified at our BDSM club in southern Wisconsin. It took place outside on a beautiful day before almost the entire membership of 125 people-men, women, couples. It was extremely humiliating, painful and exciting-just what we were hoping for....

When we arrived, we were taken to the barn and stripped nude as we were hearing the crowd noise outside. Us two women had collars and leashes placed on us and the guys had a strap on their cock with leashes. Steve is 6'2" 240 and a former football player still in good shape with a huge thick member over 10". Irene is a tall long legged brunette in her mid30s with tiny 34B tits, but lovely. Jeff is a tall thin handsome guy with around 7". All of is very sexy and we were extremely excited. Irene said she had been waiting for this for a long time and couldn't wait to get started. They both commented on my 46Ds and my piercing as well.

Three nude blonde women came for us around 11:00 am and we were led outside. Even though I had done this before, the humiliation experience of being paraded nude before friends you have known for years was incredible. he crowd made comments, slapped, pinched and ogled us as we were led through them. As we were walking through the crowd a woman walked up to Irene and took her nipples, stretched them, pulled and twisted them until she squealed in pain and they all laughed as she squealed.

When we arrived at the whipping station, Irene and I were made walk before everyone, show our bodies off, bend over and show our rears, stand spread wide and open ourselves to show our clits, many things as the crowd called out orders. As we were doing this, the guys had to stand side by side and slowly stroke each others cocks as they watched us perform.

We danced and showed off as they took the men and cuffed them standing spread eagle and stretched to the max as we were bent over, hands on knees and backed up until our pussy was just touching their erections. I was in front of Jeff and Irene was in front of Steve. They slowly backed us up until their cocks were just inside our pussy and they moved a table over and stretched us out face down on the table. My face was looking at Irene on the other side of the table where they were facing us. I could see her and Steve facing us. Our wrists tied so we stayed in that position. 4 women with cat o nine tails were standing behind the men and when the first lash was struck they jumped ramming their members into us to the hilt. I grunted and Irene let out an "O MY GOD!. This continued for 25 lashes up and down their backs, ass, thighs. Each time the guys relaxed, they were struck again and they jumped burying themselves deep inside us. Irene and I were kissing between moans as the guys suffered, screaming and thin red stripes growing on their backs. A fantastic mix of pleasure and pain!!

After their 25 lashes were complete, we were released and led to kneel in front of the outstretched men. Two girls teased and played with them making them hard again as we knelt before them. I was wet all down the inside of my thighs and we were both breathing hard as we were not allowed release and were so close to orgasm. The women took up the cats and started to whip them on the front side of their bodies. Across their stomachs, chest, then their penises. The one woman, a blonde in her 40s was extremely accurate with hitting just the tip making them yelp and jump each time. The other woman a buxom red head would make the lashes wrap around the shaft then roughly pull it off giving their members a red rub like a sunburn. The men endured 25 lashes this way and were finally taken down, given water and kneeling with us. Their backs a mess of red stripes and I kissed Steve and held him for a short time as it was soon our turn.

Irene and I were stood facing each other and our wrists cuffed behind the others backs. We stared in each others eyes as the girls caressed our bottoms, backs, reached inside squeezing our breasts, commenting on what a good time they were about to have with us. Irene said"Shut up and get it over with." She was asked what she said, she replied "Hit me, get it over with."With that she was. a hard lash across her back. She closed her eyes and held me closer. Again we were both lashed on our backs, and again. She said "harder please" and she then screamed with the nest one. The beating was brutal and extremely painful maybe because we were perspiring in the sun. We kissed for the remaining 20 lashes, screaming and moaning and kissing. My head thrown back at times as I was hit. After that 25, we were led to the table and put on our backs. Our legs hanging down and our heads leaning over the other side. They then whipped us on the chest, breasts, stomach, and nipples. Twice the lash wrapped around my nipple and jerked it as the whip was pulled back. I screamed each time. With 10 lashes left they started to whip our pussy and it sent us both over the top. Irene crying and yelling, me screaming and moaning our legs kicking. Finally they spread our lips and used a riding crop on the clit. You could hear me for miles I bet. The shock wave as the crop hit me felt like it was coming out of my spine. Every muscle tensed up and i rose up on the table each time. It was unbelievable!! I did learn that Irene is a real pain slut and begged for 5 more on her clit which they gladly did. She passed out for a few seconds on the last one. We were then taken off the table and knelt next to the men. Four men came carrying large wooden beams. These were our crossbeams and they placed them behind our heads, across our shoulders and the shackles on our wrists were placed on the hooks of the beam. We were helped to our feet and readied for our walk of about 100 yards to the crucifixion place and our waiting crosses. I stood up and it took me a bit to catch my breath and my stability as I would be walking with a slight stoop, bent over from the weight of the beam.

getting more and more jealous

please continue :) pls pls pls

These were our crossbeams and they placed them behind our heads, across our shoulders and the shackles on our wrists were placed on the hooks of the beam. We were helped to our feet and readied for our walk of about 100 yards to the crucifixion place and our waiting crosses. I stood up and it took me a bit to catch my breath and my stability as I would be walking with a slight stoop, bent over from the weight of the beam.
Riveting account of your experience... please do continue!

Back
Top Bottom