Our Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad I finally get some time to finish the report on our crucifixion day. The entire day was an incredible day of pain, moaning, screaming, voyeurism, and thrills. The raising and drop were probably as bad as the whipping which was brutal, but the torture seemed to go on forever. The way the crosses were arranged we could watch the 3 others suffering and dancing as you were tortured. It was very erotic. They tortured, bent, slapped the guys cocks as well as clamping and stretching their nipples. They would stroke them extremely slow then suddenly pump them very fast, then slow down again. One thing they did was hold it out straight then with an open palm pound on the end of the knob like it was a bottle of catsup. Pounding on the end like it was the bottom of the bottle. Steve moaned and held his head back as they did that, he said it was extremely intense. He could feel the shocks up and down the entire shaft. Another thing they did was take a length of cord and tie a slip knot in each end and placed it across the top of the cock. They then passes the left end under and over to the right side and one of the girls slipped their wrist in it. They then took the right end under and to the left side and put her wrist in that loop. She started to pump and stroke him and as he was enjoying the masturbation part she suddenly pulled her wrists apart hard and the cord liteally strangled the cock like a garotte. This produced gutteral moans from the guys as the pain increased.

As for us women, the torture was also intense. They put clover clamps with weights on Irene's nipples and labia stretching them to the max. They would raise the weights as high as they would go then drop them. Irene screaming and dancing was very exciting. Since i had the piercings, they tied cord to my loops and added weights to them and tosses the weights over my shoulders and over the crossbeam. I screamed as the rings tugged my nips. They also had a small leather noose. I have a very large clit and they slipped the noose over it and and attached a cord and weight and let it drop pulling and tightening on my clit. Extremely painful, my head back, screaming and shaking my head back and forth. They also used the magic wand to bring us to the edge at least 15 times. I was calling the women names and people watching were taunting us and showing off in front of us. After they denied my orgasm for the tenth time, the two torturers stood back and masturbated themselves to orgasm as we were hanging there begging for release.
When they finally let us cumm, I thought we were going to shake the cross out of the ground!!

Overall, we were on the cross for 4 excruciating hours. We all survived it even though it took days to recover and I still have marks from the whip. It was a fantastic day and can't wait for the next one. I hope to be a tortures for that...hehehe.

Sheila

thank you Sheila for sharing this and we have common one thing, can't wait for your next one too and i hope you will write this experience down for all of us

Thank you for sharing.

Your experiences were definetly arousing. I had a few thoughts, why didn't they make you carry the actual cross, why give you a beam and then take it away? Once you were upright how high of the ground were your legs? was the cross flat ( 4 x4 4) or round (like fence posts) wood?? who set the time limit or did you scram the safe word after climaxing????? did you pass out when you finally came???? which of you begged first for it to be over?????

Was any of this played out as pain sluts living out a fantasy or were you all treated like condemned prisoners and subject to their whims???? at any time were you abandoned or ignored???

Were Kathy and Ashley among the spectators????

Hello Sheila,
I really enjoyed the story. Very, very exciting! I wish I could have been in another cross with the four of you!
But I am a little confused. It´s the account of a real event or is a fiction story?
If it really happened, I would like to know if it was possible for the men to sustain an erection despite of the pain. If so, for how long?
On the other hand, Sheila are you cpl4pain? Your location is Geneva but you were crucified in Wisconsin?
I apologize for asking so many questions. The story is the best I have read in a long time and excited me a lot, so you are my hero and I wish I could know all about you!

Thanks a lot
Carlos

I'm glad I finally get some time to finish the report on our crucifixion day. The entire day was an incredible day of pain, moaning, screaming, voyeurism, and thrills. The raising and drop were probably as bad as the whipping which was brutal, but the torture seemed to go on forever. The way the crosses were arranged we could watch the 3 others suffering and dancing as you were tortured. It was very erotic. They tortured, bent, slapped the guys cocks as well as clamping and stretching their nipples. They would stroke them extremely slow then suddenly pump them very fast, then slow down again. One thing they did was hold it out straight then with an open palm pound on the end of the knob like it was a bottle of catsup. Pounding on the end like it was the bottom of the bottle. Steve moaned and held his head back as they did that, he said it was extremely intense. He could feel the shocks up and down the entire shaft. Another thing they did was take a length of cord and tie a slip knot in each end and placed it across the top of the cock. They then passes the left end under and over to the right side and one of the girls slipped their wrist in it. They then took the right end under and to the left side and put her wrist in that loop. She started to pump and stroke him and as he was enjoying the masturbation part she suddenly pulled her wrists apart hard and the cord liteally strangled the cock like a garotte. This produced gutteral moans from the guys as the pain increased.

As for us women, the torture was also intense. They put clover clamps with weights on Irene's nipples and labia stretching them to the max. They would raise the weights as high as they would go then drop them. Irene screaming and dancing was very exciting. Since i had the piercings, they tied cord to my loops and added weights to them and tosses the weights over my shoulders and over the crossbeam. I screamed as the rings tugged my nips. They also had a small leather noose. I have a very large clit and they slipped the noose over it and and attached a cord and weight and let it drop pulling and tightening on my clit. Extremely painful, my head back, screaming and shaking my head back and forth. They also used the magic wand to bring us to the edge at least 15 times. I was calling the women names and people watching were taunting us and showing off in front of us. After they denied my orgasm for the tenth time, the two torturers stood back and masturbated themselves to orgasm as we were hanging there begging for release.
When they finally let us cumm, I thought we were going to shake the cross out of the ground!!

Overall, we were on the cross for 4 excruciating hours. We all survived it even though it took days to recover and I still have marks from the whip. It was a fantastic day and can't wait for the next one. I hope to be a tortures for that...hehehe.

Sheila
Hello Sheila, please let us know what happend the next time ! Perhaps You can attach some pics - only for better understanding (some readers do not have english as motherlanguage9 what happend to You ;-)
best wishes
austrowolf

Back
Top Bottom