Paskell, The Blonde Slave Of The Sultan

Go to CruxDreams.com
Non sequitur! I have just looked at the member map. Am I really the only member from Africa?
I think you're the only 'active' member now Theseus, though I seem to recall we used to have another.

Aha - I was wondering whether it might be in Spain, at least where there was Moorish influence,
but it was much further off. It's fascinating (well to geeks like me it is),
the octagonal columns, the stark, simple capitals, the style of rib-vault -
St Leonard's could well reflect ideas brought back from the east by the crusaders:
st leonards york.jpg

Kilwa at that stage was ruled by Persians. They had a trading empire that stretched from Sofala (modern Beira in Mozambique) in the south to Somalia. Kilwa traded with Great Zimbabwe and Mapumgubwe. There are also indications that Kilwa traded with Asia. Coins from Kilwa were found in Arnhem land in Australia, probably from a wrecked ship trading between Indonesia or even China and Kilwa in the 14th century. Kilwa was taken by the Portuguese in the early 16th century. The Portuguese fort is still there, much renovated by the Omanis who drove out the Portuguese in the late 16th Century and ruled there until the 20 century.

A final bit of trivia. Zanzibar was the capital of Oman until 1963.

The slave looked down at the white woman lying in the dust. He smiled, a smile of contempt. He had been owned by white planters, treated like an animal, less than an animal. His back was seamed with deep scars from whippings administered while white ladies sat in the shade sipping cool drinks.

“Do you really think I want that overused hole, dripping with the seed of a dozen men? On you knees, you bitch! Beg to be able to serve me. Beg to have me deep in your throat!”

Paskell was appalled, disbelieving. Many men had begged for the service of her lips. Important men at court, not the least being the Cardinal himself. All had been disappointed. Now this slave, this old man, his body bearing the marks of his servitude, demanded what none other had experienced.

“You must be out of your mind! Who do you think you are? How dare you?”

“I know what I am. I am a slave. I am a slave as you are. Soon I will taste the whip once more, before I am sold. My greatest pleasure will be to see you scream as you are whipped, and your white body sold like the fuckslave you are! Now, get up on your knees and serve me!”

She looked around her at the merciless faces of the watchers, slave and free alike. She saw the satisfied smile on Nanette’s face. Often she had offered Nanette’s mouth to her disappointed suitors.

“I suggest you do it, my lady. You are chained to the same pillar. He is strong. He can easily force you.” Her very politeness made Nanette’s words cut like a knife! Even worse was the realisation that her maid was protected from the kind of abuse she was suffering.

Paskell whimpered in disgust and frustration. She looked up into the implacable eyes of the slave. With a shudder, she came to her knees. Bobbing in front of her face was his tumescent blackness! She couldn’t! She would rather die!

“Take it in your mouth, my lady. Take it in your mouth as I so often had to do for your admirers. Take it in your mouth and suck it like the whore you are!” Nanette’s voice was cold. “And remember, my lady, to swallow every drop of his seed, as you insisted I do!”

Paskell shuddered. His manhood reared before her. “No!” She looked into his implacable eyes. With a sigh she bent toward him, touched him with her lips.

“Open your mouth wide, my lady, stick out your tongue. Cover your top teeth with your lips. It would be very unwise to bite him.” Nanette moved to the edge of her chain. She could just reach Paskell. With a firm pressure on the back of her head she pushed her former mistress’ mouth over the slave cock!

Paskell gagged! Tried to pull back. Nanette was strong, and she was enjoying this. “Deeper, my lady, deeper! He wants your throat! Remember when you made me take all of the Cardinal? When you told me you didn’t care if I choked? Now you choke, slave!” She forced the struggling woman, so recently her mistress, onto the cock in her mouth.

It seemed to take forever. Paskell gagged, choked, struggled to breathe. The watching crowd laughed, shouted crude comments and advice. Finally, finally she felt the thing in her mouth swell, jerk, erupt! Semen filled her mouth, her throat, some even gushed from her nose.

The slave pulled out of her mouth, wiped himself on her blonde hair. He smiled down at the sobbing woman.

“Welcome to the rest of your life, My Lady.”

Sometimes, life brings to us some interrogations ...

... and sometimes, it is turning round : Masters (Mistresses) are becoming slaves and slaves, Masters ...

Is it well , is it bad ... ?

We (all) could be wondering ...

MaryMagdalene-skull.jpg

Sorry to ask dumb questions, but were the slaves standing (or sitting or kneeling) on those blocks?
It's a bit hard to judge the height, but enlarging the pic and comparing with the men in the background,
the blocks look a good 4' high, and the drinking bowls another 2' up, so out of reach if the slaves were on the ground.
It's a scary scene, makes my flesh creep to think of being chained out there in the African sun...

OK, but use of the blond girl, please : it's an avatar made for me by a friend ... and it looks like me so much ...;)

Back
Top Bottom