Patt in cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Patt in cross

This is my first attempt to make a crucifixion scene, and in fact my very first steps as a digital illustrator so please bear with me ;-)
The model and scene were composed in Poser, rendered in Cinema4D and post worked in Photoshop.
The model was created inspired in Patt, my dutch-korean partner. She has been having some fantasies lately to be depicted in some kind of crucifixion scene so I thought I would be happy to please her.
We do not condone violence, we just do this for the love of art.
We thought we would share this art with all you members of this community, and we understand that moderators have control of anything we post, but please I would like to ask you not to re post my stuff anywhere else. Thank you!
I will share more art as I produce it, and as much as my real job allows me to sit and work.
Anyway, enjoy!

pattcx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first attempt to make a crucifixion scene, and in fact my very first steps as a digital illustrator so please bear with me ;-)
The model and scene were composed in Poser, rendered in Cinema4D and post worked in Photoshop.
The model was created inspired in Patt, my dutch-korean partner. She has been having some fantasies lately to be depicted in some kind of crucifixion scene so I thought I would be happy to please her.
We thought we would share this art with all you members of this community, and we understand that moderators have control of anything we post, but please I would like to ask you not to re post my stuff anywhere else. Thank you!
I will share more art as I produce it, and as much as my real job allows me to sit and work.
Anyway, enjoy!

View attachment 778144

Lovely, Ddroid, for a first crux scene it is wonderful. I hope your partner appreciates the care and attention you've brought to her fantasy. She has a fine, athletic body, nicely opened up on this X cross, her arm muscles working hard and her thighs feeling a delightful stretching as she fights gravity. A beautiful little covering of hair on that partly open pussy, too. Her body already glistens with a sheen of sweat earned by her struggles.

I look forward to more work by you very much. Is the lady going to experience the real thing any time in the near future?

Lovely, Ddroid, for a first crux scene it is wonderful. I hope your partner appreciates the care and attention you've brought to her fantasy. She has a fine, athletic body, nicely opened up on this X cross, her arm muscles working hard and her thighs feeling a delightful stretching as she fights gravity. A beautiful little covering of hair on that partly open pussy, too. Her body already glistens with a sheen of sweat earned by her struggles.

I look forward to more work by you very much. Is the lady going to experience the real thing any time in the near future?
Thank you for your kind words Phlebas. Absolutely nope, we shall never attempt something like this in real life. Image pixels only.

Anyway, enjoy!

View attachment 778144
Well done! :)

Patt in cross

Anyway, enjoy!

View attachment 778144

I usually say an artist "gets this kink," which is all kinds of vague. Nevertheless you and your partner do.

Lots. :babeando: :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom