Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice additions, Markus, thanks a lot.
But I have a suggestion.
I really have a mess with your contributions and have lost track of what images belong to what series, in what order.
In this case the naming Zxxx seems to be pointing at a story that you started publishing in November 21
Your only text "NS" is an enigma to me and not helping to put them in context either.
Last but not least sometimes the story is changed in the middle (Cherry) and suddenly there are different panels with same name.

So here is my suggestion:
- If a story doesn't have a name, just give it a number
- Use unique naming, if new variants show up you might use "name_V2" for example (I have trouble to make Cherry the nurse in one story as there are various variants)
- If new panels are inserted, alphabetic characters can help (as you do already)
- give us some guidance about context (what story / changed story line / inserted pics etc)

Your stories don't shine only because of the individual panels, but also because of the overall story, and I find it hard to determine what the "final version the artist intended" might be.

Nice additions, Markus, thanks a lot.
But I have a suggestion.
I really have a mess with your contributions and have lost track of what images belong to what series, in what order.
In this case the naming Zxxx seems to be pointing at a story that you started publishing in November 21
Your only text "NS" is an enigma to me and not helping to put them in context either.
Last but not least sometimes the story is changed in the middle (Cherry) and suddenly there are different panels with same name.

So here is my suggestion:
- If a story doesn't have a name, just give it a number
- Use unique naming, if new variants show up you might use "name_V2" for example (I have trouble to make Cherry the nurse in one story as there are various variants)
- If new panels are inserted, alphabetic characters can help (as you do already)
- give us some guidance about context (what story / changed story line / inserted pics etc)

Your stories don't shine only because of the individual panels, but also because of the overall story, and I find it hard to determine what the "final version the artist intended" might be.
You're right, my work in every time "in progress" becuse I always come back on the pics and the texts as I always find something that I don't like or to correct. The second part , the last one You can find here, called NS was in first intention a continuation of Cherry and Agnetha.. but now it's so long that it's a new story itself. Anyway I go on and I hope to publish the two stories completed.

You're right, my work in every time "in progress" becuse I always come back on the pics and the texts as I always find something that I don't like or to correct.
Its called "creative process" and interesting to observe as such.

Marcus thank you for your art, it is very good. I have the similar dark fantasy, yet instead of crucifixion I like more when beautiful horny sluts are facing impaling. In some of your arts there is impaling and this is just super great, especially when impaling comes with crucifixion. The main idea of my fantasy is the same – the horny sluts find pleasure in their tortures and during their executions they have the greatest orgasms in their life. Also in my fantasy executioners are fucking with crucified sluts (or impaled) and torture them simultaneously so the sluts literally fucked till death, and the main point that sluts love it and want to face this execution. So maybe I’ll inspire you add more fucking to your arts, it become even greater).

And another part of my fantasy that sluts are dressed in beautiful sexual stoking and heels. I found this very sexy, you recently made art with woman crucified in stockings, please make more arts with sluts who crucified in sexy lingerie, especially stocking and heels.

Back
Top Bottom