Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Markus, I’ve always considered your "cumming-on-the-cross" scenarios to be just plain silly. And I still can’t get into the breast torture/mutilation thing.

But bottom line, yours are among the most incandescently hot crux images in existence. Thanks. Carry on.

Perhaps because you're not a woman and you've no breasts ... It's a current fantasy for us, to be submitted to a breasts'torture ... even not only a fantasy , in fact ... ;)

Yes, but not totally ... it does depend on just what kind of breast torture ... for me, definitely not the mutilating, ripping or removal kind.

Markus, I’ve always considered your "cumming-on-the-cross" scenarios to be just plain silly. And I still can’t get into the breast torture/mutilation thing.

But bottom line, yours are among the most incandescently hot crux images in existence. Thanks. Carry on.

I totally agree- I like this latest story much more than some earlier ones, the mutilation of breasts and gross distortion of those luscious orbs before ripping them off was, in my view, just crude. I think this latest comic is much more in tune with the reality of crucifixion, violent and extremely painful though it most certainly was, without being excessively bloodthirsty.
In any case I tend to go more for stories set in ancient times more than in present-day. Modern times are quite violent enough, without needing fantasy as well.

I totally agree- I like this latest story much more than some earlier ones, the mutilation of breasts and gross distortion of those luscious orbs before ripping them off was, in my view, just crude. I think this latest comic is much more in tune with the reality of crucifixion, violent and extremely painful though it most certainly was, without being excessively bloodthirsty.
In any case I tend to go more for stories set in ancient times more than in present-day. Modern times are quite violent enough, without needing fantasy as well.
Even if this "six girls" is a 8 years ago story. I never think of what I will do next...

Perhaps because you're not a woman and you've no breasts ... It's a current fantasy for us, to be submitted to a breasts'torture ... even not only a fantasy , in fact ... ;)

Yes, but not totally ... it does depend on just what kind of breast torture ... for me, definitely not the mutilating, ripping or removal kind.

Ladies, I’ll take your word for it. ;)

Attachments

• 279769F9-E210-4E45-9841-649746D3E866.jpeg
    279769F9-E210-4E45-9841-649746D3E866.jpeg
    601.6 KB · Views: 1,182
Back
Top Bottom