Poll: If A Hot Woman Sentenced To Be Crucified Escapes, What Punishment?

How would you punish a hot woman sentenced to crucifixion who you caught trying to escape?

• Bastinado

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Public enema

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Whipping

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Electroshock

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Make her ride the wooden pony befored crucifixion

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Hose her down with ice cold water

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Parade her all across the city naked

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Bind her spreadeagled to the ground and have her used as a public urinal

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Crucify her with weights tied to her nipples

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Crucify her with weights tied to her nipples and labia

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I'd probably already have been bastinaded, electrically tortured, and certainly whipped,
and I would have been going to be paraded naked through the city anyway,
so I guess I'd be made to ride the Chinese pony (hope so! :devil:)

(PS those learning English will be tested by 'I would have been going to be paraded' -
it's the future perfect passive subjunctive :eek:)

Well I'd probably already have been bastinaded, electrically tortured, and certainly whipped,

(PS those learning English will be tested by 'I would have been going to be paraded' -

Maybe you would like to try my version of the Horse/Pony. I had a set of old style Jamo tower speakers which were no longer required ... These are about 3'6" high with a triangular section, so I laid one of these flat, attached suspension chains to each corner which gives a nice right-angle edge for you to straddle .... Obviously arms box-tied behind your back and a suitable leg spreader so you would be unable to squeeze with your thighs ... After around 30 minutes I crank up the volume ... literally !!! The huge Sub-Woofers produce some amazing vibrations ... (In fact, the sub is usually screaming rather than woofing).
I find Khachaturian's Sabre Dance to be most effective, drawing out the most interesting sounds in time with the music.

Last edited:

In Texas dialect, it would have been: "I would have been fixin' to be paraded." My wife hates it when say things like that to tease her. :D

No. It's the perfect future for a passive submissive

Bastinado seems the best choice.
It won't reduce her survival time on the cross by inflicting severe injury and it will prevent her running away again...crawling away, maybe, running away, no.
She's going to be whipped and paraded naked anyway. Additional whipping will just weaken her.
True, bastinado will make her carrying the patibulum to the execution site very difficult. But. a cane across the butt should keep her moving. Once she's nailed, her feet won't matter any more.:devil:

Bastinado seems the best choice.
It won't reduce her survival time on the cross by inflicting severe injury and it will prevent her running away again...crawling away, maybe, running away, no.
She's going to be whipped and paraded naked anyway. Additional whipping will just weaken her.
True, bastinado will make her carrying the patibulum to the execution site very difficult. But. a cane across the butt should keep her moving. Once she's nailed, her feet won't matter any more.:devil:

I don't have a clue how to respond to this! The logical thing to me, presuming that we were talking about a real execution on the cross, would have been to have nailed her to the cross, then done something additional and novel to her in a highly visible and memorable way as an example to others that you don't screw around with the carnifex.

But the best I can tell from his previous posts, we are not talking about an execution in Roman times, but some kind of BDSM crux play.

So maybe I'd just piss in her tip jar. :devil:

I don't have a clue how to respond to this! The logical thing to me, presuming that we were talking about a real execution on the cross, would have been to have nailed her to the cross, then done something additional and novel to her in a highly visible and memorable way as an example to others that you don't screw around with the carnifex.

But the best I can tell from his previous posts, we are not talking about an execution in Roman times, but some kind of BDSM crux play.

So maybe I'd just piss in her tip jar. :devil:
Yeah...I'm not really sure what he's going for either. The options include electricity and public display and she's been "sentenced", meaning a judicial crucifixion...:confused:
Anyway, my fantasies are about historical crucifixion, so I'm going with what I like.

Subjunctive ... Presumptive?
Either way ... it's tease!
No. It's the perfect future for a passive submissive
You folks make me relive my grammatics nightmares of long ago!:confused:

To come to the topic. Every prisoner has the right to escape, isn't it, as long as no criminal acts (violence, taking hostages,...) are commited during the escape?

What is wrong about simply putting her back into the cell and have a private and 'intimate' talk with her?
Too mild a consequence. If other hot women sentenced to be crucified saw that this was the only consequence, they would attempt to escape instead of going along and being crucified with some self of their self-dignity intact.

"If you had tried to escape you would have been going to be paraded.":D

'Perfect conditional future perfect passive subjunctive?':oops::eek::mad::doh::peep:

:BoredSmiley:
would that I had been about to be paraded! :D
(future perfect passive optative)

In Texas dialect, it would have been: "I would have been fixin' to be paraded." My wife hates it when say things like that to tease her. :D
Scots does it similarly, 'A'd hae bin ettlin ta be parawdid'.

I'm ettlin for a lot worse than that if I go on with this ghastly grammatical diversion :spank:

wonder if you can make her beg to be sent to the cross instead

Bind me spreadeagled to the ground and have me used as a public urinal! I think most of the other options would have been natural occurences during such an event. Bastinado, electro-torture, whipping, being paraded naked through the town and, while you're at it, an enema seems the natural next step... Plus, I would have a chance to warm up after being hosed down with ice cold water...

Back
Top Bottom