Possibility of a 2d animated crux project?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aves

Magistrate
With the amount of 2d crux art that has been made lately, I was wondering if there was ever a possibility to make animated shorts for crucifixion? It' been bugging me for a long time now that outside of live action film attempts, there isn't anything animated outside of the usual biblical animations.

I know it's not one of the major things in people's interests to be focusing on and dedicating time to but would anyone here be interested in making such a project? Personally I was wanting to look into making a 2d anime style crucifixion under criteria of other members here but it wouldn't have a budget behind it unless it has good quality enough to sell or something of the sort. I dunno, not really bringing this up for profit, just want to do a passion project if anyone was thinking of the same thing.

Last edited:
With the amount of 2d crux art that has been made lately, I was wondering if there was ever a possibility to make animated shorts for crucifixion? It' been bugging me for a long time now that outside of live action film attempts, there isn't anything animated outside of the usual biblical animations.

I know it's not one of the major things in people's interests to be focusing on and dedicating time to but would anyone here be interested in making such a project? Personally I was wanting to look into making a 2d anime style crucifixion under criteria of other members here but it wouldn't have a budget behind it unless it has good quality enough to sell or something of the sort. I dunno, not really bringing this up for profit, just want to do a passion project if anyone was thinking of the same thing.
I would absolutely get behind that financially. Would love to genderbend the many passion cartoons I had to watch as a kid.

My first question is, how long you mean as an animation?

If it is a gif like on a poor girl struggling on cross for 2mins, it is still possible to create with an individual budget

However, if it is a whole 10 minutes passion play from whipping, carrying the cross, nailing, rising the cross, struggling dance, I am afraid that the production will be incredibly high.

On the other hand, if it is 3D program like koikatsu, it should be far better than 2D drawing animation style in terms of cost

Last but not least, I doubt a lot people on this forum will purchase such things, as it was in the Japanese hentai style rather than real people live play or 3D which is more popular here

My first question is, how long you mean as an animation?

If it is a gif like on a poor girl struggling on cross for 2mins, it is still possible to create with an individual budget

However, if it is a whole 10 minutes passion play from whipping, carrying the cross, nailing, rising the cross, struggling dance, I am afraid that the production will be incredibly high.

On the other hand, if it is 3D program like koikatsu, it should be far better than 2D drawing animation style in terms of cost

Last but not least, I doubt a lot people on this forum will purchase such things, as it was in the Japanese hentai style rather than real people live play or 3D which is more popular here
Closer to the 10 minute sort of animation. Just want to see one get made someday or possibly make one myself. As much as I like using koikatsu though, the 3d aspect of it is personally not my favorite style to use.

I am a real lover of traditional animation, and I would go absolutely crazy to see this! Unfortunately I don't think I have the relevant skills (unless you need music?) But I hope with all my heart you get this done!

I definitely don't have the skill, time, or resources to do more than a short animated gif, but...this does give me an idea for a short animated gif.

Something to add to the list...if I ever get time to work on drawing, again.

Back
Top Bottom