Prisoner No.7 (torture Thread)

Go to CruxDreams.com

MasterAce

Executioner
image.jpg Welcome. This thread is focused on the artwork of Prisoner No.7. I like the style and the variety of methods used to inflict pain and suffering. I hope you enjoy the images if this is your first time viewing this artwork. For those who are aware of Prisoner No.7 feel free to post some of the artwork and/or links on where to view more of the art! :) Enjoy.

Any connection with 'Prisoner 07: Reina'?

No connection between the two. Prisoner No.7 is artwork based. Every time i search for Prisoner No.7 online I get this video. I still have more photos to post but I want to post them a day or two a time so everyone can see them. Still thank you for the video :) if the video happens to be related (which I highly doubt) I will look through that link some more :)

image.jpg

Here's a good one that I had to share and I have to say it is my favorite pick depicting torture. Her sensitive clit is simultaneously being pulled and pinched from the metal device (as for the wire at the top of the device I would say her clit is being electrocuted as well). Her vagina is forcefully spread apart by the speculum while multiple tubes are insterted into her cervix and urethra. Based on her facial expression she is in extreme pain and is pleading for the session to end but her pleads for mercy are ignored. Just this picture alone makes me want to look for more of the artists artwork!

Yes, there's a pleasing weirdness about them - I like the collaged backgrounds and wild range of textures and distortion effects. They have a lot of energy.

I have to agree. For more information about the artist I believe it is Japanese with most of the art being released between 2003 and 2005! I'm glad that people are enjoying this thread! There is still more to be posted :)

I agree with Monty about the 'pleasing weirdness',
and the girls' facial expressions speak to me,
I can identify with what they're experiencing -
but I find the exaggerated anatomical details
a bit too 'clinical', over-emphasising what
I find more erotic to imagine feeling than to look at.

One thing I'm learning here at Cruxforum is that a lot of the psychological power of our kinky imaginings resides in the anticipation and build-up, rather than in the act (of torture) itself. It's a nuance I wasn't really aware of until recently. I think it's where stories can score over pictures, which tend to be more immediate, perhaps more flashy, but less engaging in the long run. I'd like to see more of a relationship with the torturer instead of just a pair of hands. I would also, like Eulalia, prefer a bit less of the anatomical detail, which is a bit on the literal side and strays a little close to my gross-out boundaries. As Voltaire once said, L'art d'ennuyer, c'est tout dire...

But keep 'em coming MasterAce, I'm enjoying them a lot. :)

One thing I'm learning here at Cruxforum is that a lot of the psychological power of our kinky imaginings resides in the anticipation and build-up, rather than in the act (of torture) itself. It's a nuance I wasn't really aware of until recently. I think it's where stories can score over pictures, which tend to be more immediate, perhaps more flashy, but less engaging in the long run. I'd like to see more of a relationship with the torturer instead of just a pair of hands. I would also, like Eulalia, prefer a bit less of the anatomical detail, which is a bit on the literal side and strays a little close to my gross-out boundaries. As Voltaire once said, L'art d'ennuyer, c'est tout dire...

But keep 'em coming MasterAce, I'm enjoying them a lot. :)

I agree ..... anticipation and build-up can easily trump the inevitable conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom