Priya's Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Your concerns are well founded. Certainly the health and safety of the prisoner must be an important consideration, and frankly I'm the last person who would want to see Priya permanently injured or maimed. I'm sure there would be an upper limit placed on the number of strokes as a matter of law, probably varying slightly by state, and certainly the federal system would have its own limit as well. Honestly, as Windar describes the severity of the punishment, twenty-four would seem excessive to me. The answer is obvious--a Punisment Installment Plan, or PIP. After each punishment installment, there would be a suitable interval for recuperation, again consonant with the health and safety of the prisoner. So let's say Priya is given a punishment of thirty strokes. This could be broken up, for instance, into three installments. However, as with every installment plan, interest would have to be added. I think twenty per cent per installment would be reasonable. So Priya would be given a total of three installments of ten, plus an extra six strokes.

Of course, we're not in the driver's seat here. I'm sure Windar is equally concerned with Priya's health and well being as we are. On to Windar's next installment.
But prisoner should get a chance to choose if she want to be punished at one time without instalments or by instalments. I think good interest rate is one stroke for each daybreak after first date of punishment.

Sanjay Raman leaned back in his chair, a contented look on his face. Priya had prepared a wonderful feast, rogan josh, the rich and fragrant the Mughal dish of lamb cooked in a sauce of toasted spices, garlic and chilis, with an eggplant curry with onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes, all served over basmati rice. Some chocolate ice cream for dessert and he was a happy man.

“So, Priya what is it that we need to talk about?”

Priya drained her wine glass. This was the moment of truth. No turning back from here. “I’m afraid I’m in trouble, Sanjay, very serious trouble, and it’s all my fault. I don’t know if you’ll be able to forgive me. I’ll certainly understand if you don’t.”

“You should have put more cinnamon in the rogan josh? It was delicious anyway.”

She kicked him under the table with her bare foot. “I’m serious. Two State Police Inspectors were here this morning.”

He looked at her, eyebrows raised. “Really?”

“Yes, really. I could be arrested any time.”

“For what?” he asked, shocked.

“It’s a long story. Let me start at the beginning. I’ve told you about that archaeological dig I went on in Trabbia when I was an undergrad.”

“Sure, many times, but that was fifteen years ago.”

“I didn’t tell you everything that happened there,” Priya said. And, so, she told him the full story about her trip to Trabbia back then-how she and her classmates had watched two Trabbian students get caned, then had later suffered the same fate themselves. She bared her soul about her relationship with Susan Gelden during that trip.

Sanjay listened, mostly in silence. “I’ve always suspected you might be bi,” he said. “I’ve seen you looking at women sometimes.”

“Yes, but you are the one I married and I would have done that even if there had been same-sex marriage back then.”

“I accept that,” he replied. “Still, maybe we could try a threesome sometime.”

She looked at him, a bit shocked. “I have to think about that, Sanjay. It might be weird, I don’t know.”

“It might be fun,” he said, winking. “But I don’t see what that has to do with the State Police. They would hardly be investigating you for something that happened years ago overseas.”

“They aren’t, Sanjay. It’s something that happened at the Center before I left. But before I go there, I should be honest about why I took the job there.”

“You mean wanting regular hours and less stress than in the ER wasn’t the reason?”

“Certainly, that was part of it, a big part. But, I’m ashamed to admit this; part of it was that I find the whole thing exciting.”

This was where she expected he would call her a monster and storm out of the house. But he just looked at her and said, “Go on.”

“It’s hard to explain, I’m not sure I understand it myself, but there’s something about the whole ritual, the women stripping, exposing themselves, the pain doled out in measured doses. I put it out of my mind for years after that trip to Trabbia and then when the state brought in corporal punishment here, it brought back those memories. So when I saw the opening for a Medical Officer in the Department, I just had to apply.”

“I would have thought you saw enough suffering in the ER.”

“It’s different, Sanjay. Those are random illnesses and accidents, just meaningless suffering and death, not deserved punishment for crimes. At the Center there was the whole process of submission to authority, of paying one’s debt to society. I guess, I’m a pervert to find that arousing. I won’t blame you if you don’t want to be married to me anymore.”

“When did I say I don’t want to be married to you anymore? This is all new and it’s going to take me some time to process this. But still I don’t see why you are in trouble. What you did there was perfectly legal, even if some people have issues with it.”

“I’m getting to that,” Priya assured him. “So, do you remember a few months ago there were some Dorsbury students who threw eggs at the Attorney General’s car and were sentenced to be caned at my Center?”

Sanjay nodded. He didn’t pay that much attention to local crime news, but he remembered that Priya had mentioned that. He had been quite busy in his computer consulting business at that time and Priya was deciding whether to take her current job running clinical trials, so he hadn’t given it much thought.

“Well,” she continued, “It turned out that one of them, Rebecca Goldman, was Susan’s daughter. And then Susan turned up to protest. Rebecca was running high blood pressure and irregular pulse, so I deferred her caning and she and her mother ended up being punished together.”

“OK,” Sanjay said.

“So, seeing Susan after all those years and watching her get her punishment brought back all those memories from years ago in Trabbia. In many ways, she was my first love-before I met you of course. I had some of Trabco’s cream and I wanted to help her and her daughter, so I used it on them. One thing led to another and we had sex.” That seriously understated Priya’s premeditation in the matter, but a person can handle only so much confession at one time.

“And that’s what the cops came to see me about. Apparently one or both of them filed a complaint,” she added, sobbing, now. “I’m so stupid. It’s going to be the end of my career and maybe even get me sent to prison or caned. It will become a public scandal that will hurt you and my family. Can you ever forgive me, Sanjay?”

Sanjay shook his head. “That was very stupid, Priya. I’m really shocked by your behavior.”

“I wouldn’t blame you if you divorced me,” she said, trying to hold in her sobs. “Go about your life and wash your hands of me.”

Sanjay took her in his arms. “Priya, I love you. That you did something stupid and very wrong doesn’t change that. And maybe there’s a way out. We’ll call Jerry first thing in the morning.” Jerry was the attorney who handled Sanjay’s business contracts.

“Jerry?” Priya asked. “I don’t think this is really in his area of expertise.”

“No, but I’m sure he can recommend someone. You need a lawyer, Priya. You probably shouldn’t have spoken to the cops without one.”

“I didn’t think, I suppose,” she said. “Just another stupid move from your very stupid wife.”

“Well, I don’t suppose they’ll arrest you tonight. Maybe a good lawyer can get you off, I don’t know. But there is no question that you’ve been very, very bad. So, regardless of what happens with the cops, you deserve some punishment don’t you think?”

Priya detected a twinkle in Sanjay’s eyes, a look that she hadn’t seen before, or at least not very often. “You’re kidding, right, Sanjay? This is the 21st century; if you think I’m going to let my husband punish me, think again.”

“I’m very serious. You screwed up and you’re going to lose your job when this gets out and probably your medical license, so you’ll be dependent on me. And the scandal probably won’t help my business. Plus, any decent defense lawyer will cost a fortune. Besides, you told me you like to see women punished for their crimes. That should include you, shouldn’t it?”

“But that’s an official proceeding, Sanjay. This is just abuse.”

“You told me it turns you on when women are stripped and made to suffer for their crimes, so let’s find out. Get those jeans off, Priya.”

“No way!” she protested, but he grabbed her arm with one hand and reached for the button on her jeans with the other.

“Come on, Priya. Just like all the women in your Center. You can keep your T shirt on, but I want you bare-assed.”

“Okay, Sanjay, let me do it!” Priya cried. He let her go. She unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them over her hips and down to the floor, then stepped out of them, just like the women in the Center did, whether they liked it or not.

“The underpants, too,” he ordered. This was a more commanding Sanjay than the usual easygoing man she knew. She lowered them to the ground and stepped out of them.

“Now get over my knees!” he ordered. Priya blinked twice, staring at him to assess how serious he was. She decided he was very serious, so she lowered herself onto his lap, her ass pointing up into the air.

Priya looked up. Sanjay’s hand was raised. “You wouldn’t dare,” she taunted him.

“Watch me!” he said, and slashed his hand down hard across her defenseless cheeks.

“Shit!” she said, “That hurt!” It did, not like the cane, of course, but enough that she kicked her feet up and wriggled her torso on his lap.

“It’s supposed to,” Sanjay replied. “You need to think before you do things.” He smacked his hand down again, just as hard.

“Oww!” Priya cried. He spanked her again. She watched his hand rise, a look of pure lust on his face. His palm smacked into her ass flesh, sending a jolt of heat through the already inflamed tissue. She struggled against him, but his other arm held her down.

“Fuck!” Priya cried. “You bastard!”

“Maybe if I’d done this years ago, you wouldn’t be in this mess,” Sanjay said, whacking her hard again.

She lost count how many more times he whacked her, but it was at least twenty, Priya was sure. By the time he stopped, she was mewling and pleading for mercy. Her ass felt like it was on fire, a heat that seemed to radiate through her pelvis to her pussy.

“Are you sorry for all the trouble you’ve caused?” Sanjay asked.

“Yes,” she replied. “Now would you please fuck me?”

“Oh, you want that?” he asked.

“You do too,” she replied, feeling his erection pressing against her belly.

“Well, you don’t deserve to get what you want with all the trouble you’ve caused. I’ve given you your way too much. It’s time I got my way. Suck me off.”

This wasn’t what Priya had in mind, but she didn’t feel that refusing Sanjay would be wise right now. She got off his lap and sat on the floor in front of him. He half-stood so that she could unbutton his pants and lower them to his knees along with his briefs. His cock was standing at full attention.

He sat back down and Priya took him into her mouth. She did this for him only once in a while, on special occasions like his birthday, which happened to be months off, but since she had already submitted to his punishment, this didn’t seem inappropriate.

She remembered the first time she had given head to a man; it had been in Trabbia, when the cops had arrived while they were trespassing in order to swim in the river and drinking beer underage and they had hoped to forestall being arrested and caned. Susan had sucked off one of the male cops and Priya had watched and then she had serviced the other one. Despite her fear and shyness, she had done OK, under Susan’s tutelage. In the end, they had gotten caned anyway.

She could hear her professor’s voice in her head as she took Sanjay’s penis deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the shaft. He leaned back in his chair, a contented look on his face. After a few minutes, he said, “Take your shirt off. I want to look at your tits”. She paused and slipped her T shirt over her head.

“The bra, too,” Sanjay ordered. She unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. She was naked now, like the women who were to be caned at the Center. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, slowly. A few drops leaked from the head and she lapped them up.

Sanjay’s eyes were closed now, his breathing labored. Then, he opened his eyes. “I’m close now. Jerk me onto your tits,” he ordered. She took the throbbing flesh in her hand and pointed it at her breasts, continuing to stroke the shaft, her thumb playing with the exquisitely sensitive skin under the head.

“I’m coming,” Sanjay gasped, and then he was, shooting warm spurts all over Priya’s chest and shoulders. Finally, he stopped and laid back in the chair, drained, a big smile on his face.

“Was that OK?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “Couldn’t you tell?”

“So you’re not going to leave me?”

“We’ll call the lawyer Jerry recommends and see what he says.” Priya looked a bit disappointed. She started to get up.

“What are you doing?” Sanjay asked.

“Going to take a shower,” she replied.

“Not yet. Stay there,” he told her. He reached for his phone, which was on the table. He aimed the camera at her tits.

“No, Sanjay, don’t!” she protested. The flash went off. “Don’t you dare show that to anyone!”

“That depends on how you behave, Priya. Now stand up and turn around.”

Muttering a bad word under her breath, she complied. Her ass was still burning, but the cool air gave her some relief. “It’s red like an apple,” Sanjay remarked, as he snapped two quick pics. “OK, go take a shower. Maybe I’ll join you.”

Sanjay Raman leaned back in his chair, a contented look on his face. Priya had prepared a wonderful feast, rogan josh, the rich and fragrant the Mughal dish of lamb cooked in a sauce of toasted spices, garlic and chilis, with an eggplant curry with onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes, all served over basmati rice. Some chocolate ice cream for dessert and he was a happy man.

Priya drained her wine glass. This was the moment of truth. No turning back from here. “I’m afraid I’m in trouble, Sanjay, very serious trouble, and it’s all my fault. I don’t know if you’ll be able to forgive me. I’ll certainly understand if you don’t.”

She kicked him under the table with her bare foot. “I’m serious. Two State Police Inspectors were here this morning.”

“It’s a long story. Let me start at the beginning. I’ve told you about that archaeological dig I went on in Trabbia when I was an undergrad.”

“I didn’t tell you everything that happened there,” Priya said. And, so, she told him the full story about her trip to Trabbia back then-how she and her classmates had watched two Trabbian students get caned, then had later suffered the same fate themselves. She bared her soul about her relationship with Susan Gelden during that trip.

Sanjay listened, mostly in silence. “I’ve always suspected you might be bi,” he said. “I’ve seen you looking at women sometimes.”

“Yes, but you are the one I married and I would have done that even if there had been same-sex marriage back then.”

She looked at him, a bit shocked. “I have to think about that, Sanjay. It might be weird, I don’t know.”

“It might be fun,” he said, winking. “But I don’t see what that has to do with the State Police. They would hardly be investigating you for something that happened years ago overseas.”

“They aren’t, Sanjay. It’s something that happened at the Center before I left. But before I go there, I should be honest about why I took the job there.”

“You mean wanting regular hours and less stress than in the ER wasn’t the reason?”

“Certainly, that was part of it, a big part. But, I’m ashamed to admit this; part of it was that I find the whole thing exciting.”

This was where she expected he would call her a monster and storm out of the house. But he just looked at her and said, “Go on.”

“It’s hard to explain, I’m not sure I understand it myself, but there’s something about the whole ritual, the women stripping, exposing themselves, the pain doled out in measured doses. I put it out of my mind for years after that trip to Trabbia and then when the state brought in corporal punishment here, it brought back those memories. So when I saw the opening for a Medical Officer in the Department, I just had to apply.”

“It’s different, Sanjay. Those are random illnesses and accidents, just meaningless suffering and death, not deserved punishment for crimes. At the Center there was the whole process of submission to authority, of paying one’s debt to society. I guess, I’m a pervert to find that arousing. I won’t blame you if you don’t want to be married to me anymore.”

“When did I say I don’t want to be married to you anymore? This is all new and it’s going to take me some time to process this. But still I don’t see why you are in trouble. What you did there was perfectly legal, even if some people have issues with it.”

“I’m getting to that,” Priya assured him. “So, do you remember a few months ago there were some Dorsbury students who threw eggs at the Attorney General’s car and were sentenced to be caned at my Center?”

Sanjay nodded. He didn’t pay that much attention to local crime news, but he remembered that Priya had mentioned that. He had been quite busy in his computer consulting business at that time and Priya was deciding whether to take her current job running clinical trials, so he hadn’t given it much thought.

“Well,” she continued, “It turned out that one of them, Rebecca Goldman, was Susan’s daughter. And then Susan turned up to protest. Rebecca was running high blood pressure and irregular pulse, so I deferred her caning and she and her mother ended up being punished together.”

“OK,” Sanjay said.

“So, seeing Susan after all those years and watching her get her punishment brought back all those memories from years ago in Trabbia. In many ways, she was my first love-before I met you of course. I had some of Trabco’s cream and I wanted to help her and her daughter, so I used it on them. One thing led to another and we had sex.” That seriously understated Priya’s premeditation in the matter, but a person can handle only so much confession at one time.

“And that’s what the cops came to see me about. Apparently one or both of them filed a complaint,” she added, sobbing, now. “I’m so stupid. It’s going to be the end of my career and maybe even get me sent to prison or caned. It will become a public scandal that will hurt you and my family. Can you ever forgive me, Sanjay?”

Sanjay shook his head. “That was very stupid, Priya. I’m really shocked by your behavior.”

“I wouldn’t blame you if you divorced me,” she said, trying to hold in her sobs. “Go about your life and wash your hands of me.”

Sanjay took her in his arms. “Priya, I love you. That you did something stupid and very wrong doesn’t change that. And maybe there’s a way out. We’ll call Jerry first thing in the morning.” Jerry was the attorney who handled Sanjay’s business contracts.

“No, but I’m sure he can recommend someone. You need a lawyer, Priya. You probably shouldn’t have spoken to the cops without one.”

“I didn’t think, I suppose,” she said. “Just another stupid move from your very stupid wife.”

“Well, I don’t suppose they’ll arrest you tonight. Maybe a good lawyer can get you off, I don’t know. But there is no question that you’ve been very, very bad. So, regardless of what happens with the cops, you deserve some punishment don’t you think?”

Priya detected a twinkle in Sanjay’s eyes, a look that she hadn’t seen before, or at least not very often. “You’re kidding, right, Sanjay? This is the 21st century; if you think I’m going to let my husband punish me, think again.”

“I’m very serious. You screwed up and you’re going to lose your job when this gets out and probably your medical license, so you’ll be dependent on me. And the scandal probably won’t help my business. Plus, any decent defense lawyer will cost a fortune. Besides, you told me you like to see women punished for their crimes. That should include you, shouldn’t it?”

“You told me it turns you on when women are stripped and made to suffer for their crimes, so let’s find out. Get those jeans off, Priya.”

“No way!” she protested, but he grabbed her arm with one hand and reached for the button on her jeans with the other.

“Come on, Priya. Just like all the women in your Center. You can keep your T shirt on, but I want you bare-assed.”

“Okay, Sanjay, let me do it!” Priya cried. He let her go. She unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them over her hips and down to the floor, then stepped out of them, just like the women in the Center did, whether they liked it or not.

“The underpants, too,” he ordered. This was a more commanding Sanjay than the usual easygoing man she knew. She lowered them to the ground and stepped out of them.

“Now get over my knees!” he ordered. Priya blinked twice, staring at him to assess how serious he was. She decided he was very serious, so she lowered herself onto his lap, her ass pointing up into the air.

Priya looked up. Sanjay’s hand was raised. “You wouldn’t dare,” she taunted him.

“Watch me!” he said, and slashed his hand down hard across her defenseless cheeks.

“Shit!” she said, “That hurt!” It did, not like the cane, of course, but enough that she kicked her feet up and wriggled her torso on his lap.

“It’s supposed to,” Sanjay replied. “You need to think before you do things.” He smacked his hand down again, just as hard.

“Oww!” Priya cried. He spanked her again. She watched his hand rise, a look of pure lust on his face. His palm smacked into her ass flesh, sending a jolt of heat through the already inflamed tissue. She struggled against him, but his other arm held her down.

“Maybe if I’d done this years ago, you wouldn’t be in this mess,” Sanjay said, whacking her hard again.

She lost count how many more times he whacked her, but it was at least twenty, Priya was sure. By the time he stopped, she was mewling and pleading for mercy. Her ass felt like it was on fire, a heat that seemed to radiate through her pelvis to her pussy.

“Well, you don’t deserve to get what you want with all the trouble you’ve caused. I’ve given you your way too much. It’s time I got my way. Suck me off.”

This wasn’t what Priya had in mind, but she didn’t feel that refusing Sanjay would be wise right now. She got off his lap and sat on the floor in front of him. He half-stood so that she could unbutton his pants and lower them to his knees along with his briefs. His cock was standing at full attention.

He sat back down and Priya took him into her mouth. She did this for him only once in a while, on special occasions like his birthday, which happened to be months off, but since she had already submitted to his punishment, this didn’t seem inappropriate.

She remembered the first time she had given head to a man; it had been in Trabbia, when the cops had arrived while they were trespassing in order to swim in the river and drinking beer underage and they had hoped to forestall being arrested and caned. Susan had sucked off one of the male cops and Priya had watched and then she had serviced the other one. Despite her fear and shyness, she had done OK, under Susan’s tutelage. In the end, they had gotten caned anyway.

She could hear her professor’s voice in her head as she took Sanjay’s penis deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the shaft. He leaned back in his chair, a contented look on his face. After a few minutes, he said, “Take your shirt off. I want to look at your tits”. She paused and slipped her T shirt over her head.

“The bra, too,” Sanjay ordered. She unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. She was naked now, like the women who were to be caned at the Center. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, slowly. A few drops leaked from the head and she lapped them up.

Sanjay’s eyes were closed now, his breathing labored. Then, he opened his eyes. “I’m close now. Jerk me onto your tits,” he ordered. She took the throbbing flesh in her hand and pointed it at her breasts, continuing to stroke the shaft, her thumb playing with the exquisitely sensitive skin under the head.

“I’m coming,” Sanjay gasped, and then he was, shooting warm spurts all over Priya’s chest and shoulders. Finally, he stopped and laid back in the chair, drained, a big smile on his face.

“We’ll call the lawyer Jerry recommends and see what he says.” Priya looked a bit disappointed. She started to get up.

“Not yet. Stay there,” he told her. He reached for his phone, which was on the table. He aimed the camera at her tits.

“No, Sanjay, don’t!” she protested. The flash went off. “Don’t you dare show that to anyone!”

Muttering a bad word under her breath, she complied. Her ass was still burning, but the cool air gave her some relief. “It’s red like an apple,” Sanjay remarked, as he snapped two quick pics. “OK, go take a shower. Maybe I’ll join you.”
Well this one got very hot very quickly...:very_hot: :p great writing Windar! I fear she will be strip searched and her husband’s handprints detected on her jiggly butt cheeks.. exposing her shame to the authorities.. :eek::devil:

But prisoner should get a chance to choose if she want to be punished at one time without instalments or by instalments.
Since when do we allow prisoners a choice? :eek: Such lax standards...
Well this one got very hot very quickly...:very_hot: :p great writing Windar!
Thanks, Monty...
I fear she will be strip searched and her husband’s handprints detected on her jiggly butt cheeks.. exposing her shame to the authorities.. :eek::devil:
How long do those last? Maybe Barb knows...

How long do those last? Maybe Barb knows...
I’m sure forensic specialists can detect signs of spanking for up to a week.. and of course if Priya is forced to admit to such perverted cavorting with her husband, it will be obvious to all that she was exploiting the privilege of her employment to gratify her own sexual peccadilloes .. a very serious case of professional misconduct I am sure. :devil:

“OK,” Sanjay said.

Great stuff again and a nice gentle warm up for Priya, If she comes up before "Maximum" Marty she will really be for it though.

Amazing!

Nice to see Sanjay take charge! I know there's a good narrative reason for him having been a bit of a satellite character up until this point, Priya's home life simply hasn't been very important to the main story, but from the little snippets of it we've gotten in the previous stories, he and Priya seems to have a very happy, loving marriage.
I'm afraid his confidence that he can save his wife from a date with the cane is a bit unfounded, though.

Amazing!

Nice to see Sanjay take charge! I know there's a good narrative reason for him having been a bit of a satellite character up until this point, Priya's home life simply hasn't been very important to the main story, but from the little snippets of it we've gotten in the previous stories, he and Priya seems to have a very happy, loving marriage.
I'm afraid his confidence that he can save his wife from a date with the cane is a bit unfounded, though.
I debated a bit in writing this episode how much he should have guessed about Priya. Perhaps he should have found her taking a job at the Punishment Center more odd than he did. Perhaps he should have wondered if her increased sexual appetite was due to "feeling less stressed than when she worked in the ER" (though that isn't so far-fetched given what is going on in the world right now). But I decided it's perfectly plausible that one wouldn't know every secret desire of a spouse or significant other. After all, some of us might have partners who have no idea this site even exists...

I don't know what's tastier, the spanking or the rogan josh! (one of my faves!) :hambre:
Maybe you could write this like one of those "cozy" murder mysteries that have cookie recipes inserted every few pages! Corporal punishment interspersed with Indian recipes!

Either way, delicious chapter, windar!

Maybe you could write this like one of those "cozy" murder mysteries that have cookie recipes inserted every few pages! Corporal punishment interspersed with Indian recipes!
I don't know if you've read them, but Barb's and my Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore murder mysteries, particularly "The Bronx Crux Murders" and "Noosed Nude NYC", contain lengthy descriptions of various meals in some of New York's varied ethnic restaurants (all take out and delivery only now).

I don't know if you've read them, but Barb's and my Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore murder mysteries, particularly "The Bronx Crux Murders" and "Noosed Nude NYC", contain lengthy descriptions of various meals in some of New York's varied ethnic restaurants (all take out and delivery only now).

All descriptions of such delicacies in our stories come from the pen of Windar, with the exception of bismarks. Those are my contributions. :p

Suggestion - Because Priya is so familiar with official corporal punishment, she and Sanjay should encounter another married couple at the lawyers office. The wife should be facing caning, and she and Priya can bond over their shared fate as the story progresses. On the day of the caning, the other woman is caned first, followed by Priya. Both husbands are in the audience for both punishments.

Just after dawn, Priya slipped out of bed, leaving Sanjay sleeping under the covers. She threw on her robe and went to the living room. Peering out into the street, she saw…nothing. No black unmarked domestic make car, no flashing lights. She breathed a sigh of relief; it seemed they weren’t coming to arrest her just yet.

Reassured, at least for the moment, Priya went to the bathroom. Her ass was still sore from Sanjay’s spanking last night. She twisted her neck to try to catch a glimpse. It looked there were a few minor bruises, but nothing compared with the deep welts and gashes that the women caned at her Center had the morning after their ordeal. She wondered if caning were a possible punishment for the crimes she had committed. She would have to ask the attorney when she spoke with him.

Rubbing her hands over her ass cheeks, Priya felt a tingling running through her pelvis. Damn it all, she was horny! And while she was angry with Sanjay for having spanked her, she was grateful that he was still there and seemed willing to do what he could to help her through this jam that she had gotten herself into. And, she had to admit, her punishment at his hands wasn’t totally undeserved.

Leaving her robe in the bathroom, Priya crawled back under the covers, naked. Sanjay was naked as well after their shower last night, following the blow job she had given him. She reached her hand out, stroking his chest, then letting her fingers slowly drift down to his belly and then lower.

Sanjay stirred. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“You never fucked me last night.”

“I’m not sure you deserve it,” he said. Nevertheless, he was hard now.

“Shh!” Priya whispered, throwing the covers off and climbing on top of him, her favorite position. She took hold of his penis and slipped it inside of her. It slid easily into her very well lubricated pussy.

Deserved or not, Sanjay didn’t seem eager to deny her her pleasure. He reached down, grabbing her ass cheeks in his hands. She winced in pain as he kneaded the sore flesh, but he didn’t seem to notice.

Brushing the discomfort aside, Priya rode up and down on her husband’s erection, feeling the solid flesh deep inside her. “That’s so good!” she moaned. Sanjay gripped her harder, moving her body up and down faster, the pleasure mixing with pain, as they both approached their climax.

Finally, Priya cried out, “Ohh, fuck!” and she went over the edge, like the cars of a roller coaster reaching the top of the climb and plunging down the track. As her contractions ebbed, she could feel Sanjay shooting his warm seed inside her.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them breathless and sweaty. “I think it’s too early to call Jerry,” Sanjay said. “Come lie down next to me.”

***​

The lawyer that Jerry recommended she call was named John Kennedy. ‘What is it with these dead Presidents?’ Priya wondered. His secretary said he was in court all morning, but he could see her at two PM. She should bring a check for his retainer-$10,000. More dead Presidents. Sanjay wouldn’t be happy.

She spent the morning at home pretending to work on some stuff related to the clinical study, getting up every fifteen minutes to look out the window for the cop car that was surely coming to arrest her. When none had shown by noon, she heated up some of last night’s leftovers for lunch.

Kennedy’s office was in an elegant old Victorian house in the center of town, a block from the courthouse. His secretary asked Priya to sit in the waiting room and brought her a coffee in a nice china cup. She supposed that given how much he charged they could afford the good stuff.

Before she had taken more than a few sips, the door opened. John Kennedy was a tall man around fifty, with a full head of reddish hair, tinged with grey. He wore round metal framed glasses and wore a blue and white striped shirt with a crimson tie decorated with the logo of a renowned Ivy League university, which matched the diplomas on the wall.

“Please sit down, Dr. Raman,” he said, indicating a plush leather chair in front of his desk. “I understand that a complaint has been filed against you regarding your former position with the Department of Corrections.”

“Yes,” Priya said.

Kennedy cut her off quickly. “I don’t want to know whether you are innocent or guilty at this point. It doesn’t matter to me; I will defend you to the limits of the law regardless. Why don’t you tell me about the contacts you’ve had with the authorities regarding this matter?”

Priya told him about Paul’s phone call and the visit by the two inspectors. He nodded gravely and took notes. “The best thing right now is for me to reach out to my contacts in the District Attorney’s office and find out where they are with things. You leave it with me and I’ll call you when I know something.”

“Do you think they will come and arrest me before I hear from you?”

“Since they just spoke with you yesterday, I doubt it. They don’t usually move that fast in these types of cases. In case they do, you’ll get one phone call. Here is my card.” He handed her a gold-embossed business card.

“What could they charge me with?” she asked, nervously.

“Official misconduct, certainly. Some variety of sexual assault, possibly, to use as a cudgel to get you to plead guilty.”

“And the punishment I could be looking at if they find me guilty?” Priya could barely get the word “punishment” out.

“It’s hard to say,” the lawyer said, trying to reassure her. “Corporal punishment, some time in prison, maybe both.”

“Corporal punishment?” she asked loudly

“Yes, you could be caned. But of course, given your former job, you know quite a bit about that, I suppose.”

Priya shivered at the thought. “How...how many strokes could I get?“ she asked, afraid to hear the answer,

“Let’s not get ahead pf ourselves, Dr. Raman,” Kennedy replied. “Let me talk to the DA’s office, feel out what evidence they have, where they plan to go with this. Leave everything to me and don’t worry.”

Priya knew that was easier said than done. “One more thing,” Kennedy added. “If you’re thinking of skipping town, running away, I strongly advise against that. That would be seen as indicative of guilt. Just sit tight and wait for my call.”

So, following instructions, Priya spent the rest of the afternoon at home, pacing back and forth, glancing out the window, waiting for her phone to ring, or perhaps dreading that it would ring with bad news. She saw a car approaching their house, slowing. For a moment she was scared, then she saw it was Sanjay’s. Then, she wondered how he would react to her news and was scared again.

He poked his head into the living room. “Hi,” he started to say, but before he could go any further, her phone rang.

“It’s the lawyer,” she told him before she answered.

“I’ve got some good news for you, doctor,” Kennedy said.

“They’re not going to charge me? They decided the whole thing is nonsense?” Priya asked hopefully.

“Not that good,” the lawyer replied, “But they aren’t going to arrest you.”

“That’s wonderful!” Priya cried.

“No, they’re going to allow you to surrender on your own.”

Priya was crestfallen. “Surrender? When?”

“Tomorrow morning. Come to my office at 9 and we’ll walk over to the courthouse together. They’ll book you, we’ll plead ‘not guilty’ and hopefully you can make bail and be out before dinner. How much do you guys have in savings?”

Priya named an amount that was respectable but not lavish. Too bad her Trabco options hadn’t vested yet. “And your house?” he asked. She told him how much they owed and how much it was likely worth. “That should be enough, I hope,” he said. So they would have to sign over their life savings and their house or she would rot in jail until her trial. She hoped Sanjay would agree to do it.

“OK,” she said, resigned. “I’ll be at your office at 9.”

“One more thing,” Kennedy said. Priya expected this wouldn’t be good. “The DA is going to notify the media, so they will undoubtedly be there to film you going in.”

“What? No!” she said. Sanjay looked concerned. “I don’t want to be all over the 6 o’clock news and have everyone see me! Can’t you do something?”

“I’m sorry, but that’s non-negotiable. The DA is a publicity hound and he isn’t going to miss the opportunity to score points with both the anti-CP crowd and the pro-CP crowd.” Priya felt like screaming. “I’ll see you at 9. Wear something plain, but nice, nothing that looks too expensive or daring, OK.”

“OK.,” she said, feeling totally helpless and defeated. She hung up the phone and began bawling. Sanjay put his arm around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just after dawn, Priya slipped out of bed, leaving Sanjay sleeping under the covers. She threw on her robe and went to the living room. Peering out into the street, she saw…nothing. No black unmarked domestic make car, no flashing lights. She breathed a sigh of relief; it seemed they weren’t coming to arrest her just yet.

Reassured, at least for the moment, Priya went to the bathroom. Her ass was still sore from Sanjay’s spanking last night. She twisted her neck to try to catch a glimpse. It looked there were a few minor bruises, but nothing compared with the deep welts and gashes that the women caned at her Center had the morning after their ordeal. She wondered if caning were a possible punishment for the crimes she had committed. She would have to ask the attorney when she spoke with him.

Rubbing her hands over her ass cheeks, Priya felt a tingling running through her pelvis. Damn it all, she was horny! And while she was angry with Sanjay for having spanked her, she was grateful that he was still there and seemed willing to do what he could to help her through this jam that she had gotten herself into. And, she had to admit, her punishment at his hands wasn’t totally undeserved.

Leaving her robe in the bathroom, Priya crawled back under the covers, naked. Sanjay was naked as well after their shower last night, following the blow job she had given him. She reached her hand out, stroking his chest, then letting her fingers slowly drift down to his belly and then lower.

Sanjay stirred. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“You never fucked me last night.”

“I’m not sure you deserve it,” he said. Nevertheless, he was hard now.

“Shh!” Priya whispered, throwing the covers off and climbing on top of him, her favorite position. She took hold of his penis and slipped it inside of her. It slid easily into her very well lubricated pussy.

Deserved or not, Sanjay didn’t seem eager to deny her her pleasure. He reached down, grabbing her ass cheeks in his hands. She winced in pain as he kneaded the sore flesh, but he didn’t seem to notice.

Brushing the discomfort aside, Priya rode up and down on her husband’s erection, feeling the solid flesh deep inside her. “That’s so good!” she moaned. Sanjay gripped her harder, moving her body up and down faster, the pleasure mixing with pain, as they both approached their climax.

Finally, Priya cried out, “Ohh, fuck!” and she went over the edge, like the cars of a roller coaster reaching the top of the climb and plunging down the track. As her contractions ebbed, she could feel Sanjay shooting his warm seed inside her.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them breathless and sweaty. “I think it’s too early to call Jerry,” Sanjay said. “Come lie down next to me.”

***​

The lawyer that Jerry recommended she call was named John Kennedy. ‘What is it with these dead Presidents?’ Priya wondered. His secretary said he was in court all morning, but he could see her at two PM. She should bring a check for his retainer-$10,000. More dead Presidents. Sanjay wouldn’t be happy.

She spent the morning at home pretending to work on some stuff related to the clinical study, getting up every fifteen minutes to look out the window for the cop car that was surely coming to arrest her. When none had shown by noon, she heated up some of last night’s leftovers for lunch.

Kennedy’s office was in an elegant old Victorian house in the center of town, a block from the courthouse. His secretary asked Priya to sit in the waiting room and brought her a coffee in a nice china cup. She supposed that given how much he charged they could afford the good stuff.

Before she had taken more than a few sips, the door opened. John Kennedy was a tall man around fifty, with a full head of reddish hair, tinged with grey. He wore round metal framed glasses and wore a blue and white striped shirt with a crimson tie decorated with the logo of a renowned Ivy League university, which matched the diplomas on the wall.

“Please sit down, Dr. Raman,” he said, indicating a plush leather chair in front of his desk. “I understand that a complaint has been filed against you regarding your former position with the Department of Corrections.”

“Yes,” Priya said.

Kennedy cut her off quickly. “I don’t want to know whether you are innocent or guilty at this point. It doesn’t matter to me; I will defend you to the limits of the law regardless. Why don’t you tell me about the contacts you’ve had with the authorities regarding this matter?”

Priya told him about Paul’s phone call and the visit by the two inspectors. He nodded gravely and took notes. “The best thing right now is for me to reach out to my contacts in the District Attorney’s office and find out where they are with things. You leave it with me and I’ll call you when I know something.”

“Do you think they will come and arrest me before I hear from you?”

“Since they just spoke with you yesterday, I doubt it. They don’t usually move that fast in these types of cases. In case they do, you’ll get one phone call. Here is my card.” He handed her a gold-embossed business card.

“What could they charge me with?” she asked, nervously.

“Official misconduct, certainly. Some variety of sexual assault, possibly, to use as a cudgel to get you to plead guilty.”

“And the punishment I could be looking at if they find me guilty?” Priya could barely get the word “punishment” out.

“It’s hard to say,” the lawyer said, trying to reassure her. “Corporal punishment, some time in prison, maybe both.”

“Corporal punishment?” she asked loudly

“Yes, you could be caned. But of course, given your former job, you know quite a bit about that, I suppose.”

Priya shivered at the thought. “How...how many strokes could I get?“ she asked, afraid to hear the answer,

“Let’s not get ahead pf ourselves, Dr. Raman,” Kennedy replied. “Let me talk to the DA’s office, feel out what evidence they have, where they plan to go with this. Leave everything to me and don’t worry.”

Priya knew that was easier said than done. “One more thing,” Kennedy added. “If you’re thinking of skipping town, running away, I strongly advise against that. That would be seen as indicative of guilt. Just sit tight and wait for my call.”

So, following instructions, Priya spent the rest of the afternoon at home, pacing back and forth, glancing out the window, waiting for her phone to ring, or perhaps dreading that it would ring with bad news. She saw a car approaching their house, slowing. For a moment she was scared, then she saw it was Sanjay’s. Then, she wondered how he would react to her news and was scared again.

He poked his head into the living room. “Hi,” he started to say, but before he could go any further, her phone rang.

“It’s the lawyer,” she told him before she answered.

“I’ve got some good news for you, doctor,” Kennedy said.

“They’re not going to charge me? They decided the whole thing is nonsense?” Priya asked hopefully.

“Not that good,” the lawyer replied, “But they aren’t going to arrest you.”

“That’s wonderful!” Priya cried.

“No, they’re going to allow you to surrender on your own.”

Priya was crestfallen. “Surrender? When?”

“Tomorrow morning. Come to my office at 9 and we’ll walk over to the courthouse together. They’ll book you, we’ll plead ‘not guilty’ and hopefully you can make bail and be out before dinner. How much do you guys have in savings?”

Priya named an amount that was respectable but not lavish. Too bad her Trabco options hadn’t vested yet. “And your house?” he asked. She told him how much they owed and how much it was likely worth. “That should be enough, I hope,” he said. So they would have to sign over their life savings and their house or she would rot in jail until her trial. She hoped Sanjay would agree to do it.

“OK,” she said, resigned. “I’ll be at your office at 9.”

“One more thing,” Kennedy said. Priya expected this wouldn’t be good. “The DA is going to notify the media, so they will undoubtedly be there to film you going in.”

“What? No!” she said. Sanjay looked concerned. “I don’t want to be all over the 6 o’clock news and have everyone see me! Can’t you do something?”

“I’m sorry, but that’s non-negotiatble. The DA is a publicity hound and he isn’t going to miss the opportunity to score points with both the anti-CP crowd and the pro-CP crowd.” Priya felt like screaming. “I’ll see you at 9. Wear something plain, but nice, nothing that looks too expensive or daring, OK.”

“OK.,” she said, feeling totally helpless and defeated. She hung up the phone and began bawling. Sanjay put his arm around her.
I’m loving this story! :applaudit:

I’m loving this story! :applaudit:
Likewise, I also think it is great.
It also raises interesting questions, will Dr. Moore pursue charges against Alison Taylor for the sexual assault which was videoed and made public,not to mention the events later as she "thanked" the good Doctor? Will Dr. Taylor be charged? Will Dr. Moore overstep the mark and pull some harebrained stunt to publicise her case and end up in "Maximum" Marty`s court again ? The possibilities are intriguing.

Likewise, I also think it is great.
It also raises interesting questions, will Dr. Moore pursue charges against Alison Taylor for the sexual assault which was videoed and made public,not to mention the events later as she "thanked" the good Doctor? Will Dr. Taylor be charged? Will Dr. Moore overstep the mark and pull some harebrained stunt to publicise her case and end up in "Maximum" Marty`s court again ? The possibilities are intriguing.

Dr. Moore is carefully evaluating her options.

Back
Top Bottom