Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
I started producing pictures in a COMPLETELY NEW STYLE

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

View attachment 1469976

Christian woman tortured to death in the arena
Nice!

I started producing pictures in a COMPLETELY NEW STYLE

After making images to which particular filters were applied for many years, I decided to switch to a new hyper-realistic style using artificial intelligence. My old style was criticized by many for (deliberate) lack of realism. I hope you may like these new images.

View attachment 1469976

Christian woman tortured to death in the arena
During the reign of the Roman Emperor Diocletian frequent raids were conducted to round up Christians. During one such sweep more than 200 were caught and thrown into prison, awaiting their turn to be tortured in the Roman arena. Customarily the naked prisoners would be flogged in front of the spectators before being dragged to their torture stake. However, owing to the excessive number of these criminals, the master of the games in the interest of time decided to forgo this entertaining spectacle and proceed directly to their tortuous punishments.

Sabina, a young blonde girl, was a crowd pleaser because of her nubile body and curvaceous breasts. The viewers eagerly awaited her torment. As two men approached she screeched in terror as she saw the multi-tailed whip and the iron breast pliers.

The whipper lashed her spread-wide pussy while the man with the clamps squeezed her coral tipped nipple on her right breast. Her screams delighted everyone watching from the tiers in the arena.

Gabriel Roman Arena 0642-1 AI-.jpg
Rebel slave condemned ad crucem and publicly abused in the arena.

View attachment 1473053
Slave scourged before crucifixion.
Yes, even the woman being scourged is pretty well composed, under the circumstances! :D
Many people (not in this audience) might feel sympathy for the woman being whipped but she must have done something to deserve her beating. Think or the poor man whipping her. She surely was not a willing prisoner who walked willingly to the post to be flogged. No, she had to be dragged out there and she fought the whole time till she was chained to the post. He had to put up with her frantic screaming as she was dragged out. She probably scratched at him with her fingernails.
And then the whipping begins. Done properly, she will lose control and piss on the pole and the ground she stands on. Can he quit beating her because she pissed all over the place? NOOOO!!!
Tree worries there is not enough concern for the man disciplining the woman. Do all of you really feel sorry for the criminal wench???

She surely was not a willing prisoner who walked willingly to the post to be flogged. No, she had to be dragged out there and she fought the whole time till she was chained to the post.
Oh, so it was Barb?

IMG_1584.jpeg

Hmmm, nice loincloth on that executioner, I guess it’s my day to be top-slave?

@Barbaria1 i didn’t know you took on a blonde look on occasion? :roflmao: :azote:

PARASCEVA OF IKONIUM CRUCIFIED AND TORTURED
Parasceva was the daughter of a Christian couple living in Ikonium (Turkey) during the reign of Emperor Diocletianus. In 300 an emissary of the emperor came to Ikonium and organized the persecution of the Christians.
Parasceva was among those who refused to make a sacrifice to the pagan gods. She was arrested and cruelly tortured. The executioners suspended her from a cross and tortured her in various ways. Then they cast her into a prison cell to let her die. But her wounds healed miraculously overnight. On the next day she was again suspended from a cross and tortured with torches. But she remained steadfast and refused to make the required sacrifice. In the end she was beheaded.

Gabriel Roman Arena 0644-1 AI-.jpg Parasceva mix burned crux 002 .jpg

FIRMINA OF AMELIA TORTURED WITH TORCHES

When the persecution of Emperor Diocletianus began, she could have stayed in her rather remote home town, Amelia, and led an untroubled life. Instead, Firmina chose to go to Rome and to support the Christian community there.
She was arrested as a Christian rebel. As the Christians refused to make sacrifices to the god-emperor, they were thought to be illoyal subjects or even traitors. However, the judge presiding over Firmina's trial was a just man and allowed the young woman to defend herself. She did this so well that the judge acquitted her; later he became a Christian himself.
But the persecution was still going on. In 303 Firmina was arrested again. This time her judge was a cruel and arrogant man who let her be tortured in order to make her renounce her faith. But she remained steadfast, and in the end the judge gave up and had her beheaded.

Gabriel Roman Arena 0646-1 AI-.jpg Firmina torches 7577575778988.jpg

Back
Top Bottom