Punishment of women through the ages

Go to CruxDreams.com
Rachel Swaley has been condemned to death for stealing valuable mineral resources from Santa Diablo and being a ‘covert’ spy for a foreign country. All spies should be covert but that is not Rachel’s concern at the moment. She already knows the former (and now late) president has been executed, shot by a firing squad for being corrupt and accepting a generous bribe from Rachel to sign away Santa Diablo’s vast treasury of lithium to Proton Automotive.

Rachel is scared she too will be placed before a firing squad and shot to death for the crimes she did not know she even committed. What is worse, she has heard since so few women are ever sentenced to death, it is something of a Santa Diablo tradition to execute women prisoners naked in front of invited guests. The official reason for this is to show the citizens of Santa Diablo that the law holds for women as it does for men.

The actual reason is a humiliating experience for the woman in her final hours and an international media conglomerate named the Crux Chronicle pays more than double to record her execution if she is naked.

Rachel dreads the thought of being taken to the Plaza de la Revolución naked as she was born and bound to a post to be shot by a pack of soldiers who only want to put bullets in her chest more than they want to fuck her.

firing squad 57 E.jpg

She would squirm awkwardly cuffed to the pole while her ‘crimes’ were ready and her sentence would be proudly announced to the crowd of spectators.

firing squad 2 B.jpg

She would be blindfolded so she could stare into the darkness of the cloth as the squad’s commander called the final words she would hear- “Ready… Aim… Fire!”

firing squad 64 B.jpg

But Rachel’s execution is still over a week away. She is being led down the dark filthy corridors of Prisión de Los Condenados. You see, even in 2030s, Santa Diablo had not invested in men’s and women’s separate prisons, and the country is all about equality for prisoners, whether they are men or women.

Rachel is being led naked down the corridor and from the cells she passes there are crude and lewd remarks shouted at her. She wants to cover her breasts, but the cuffs hold her hands behind her back and her frontside well-exposed. She gasps “Do you hear what they are saying to me? I have never heard such language!”

“You are fresh meat” the guard behind her says. “But you will only have to listen to it for a little more week and then you’ll be executed.”

gc 009 C.jpg

Meanwhile, back in the US, there are efforts being made to save Rachel’s life, although they are being done very quietly. A Virginia Thytlypz from Central Intelligence arrives in the northern blue state and goes to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where she meets with the renowned Professor Barbara Moore who is famous for her somewhat provocative books on the abuse of women by the judicial systems throughout the ages.

They exchange pleasantries and a few glasses of Riesling when Barbara says “The government has never taken kindly to my works, so I am sure you are not here on a social visit. Do you wish to tell me why you are here?”

“Let me start by stating that I am not here on government business and my meeting with you, if discovered, will be denied ever happening. What is happening is a citizen of ours was accused of making a deceitful business dealing for a country’s vast lithium deposits and bribing its former president, who is currently dead. She has been apprehended, tried, and sentenced to be executed next week” Ms. Thytlypz explains.

“You must mean Rachel Swaley. I read about her on the internet. She works for Proton Automotive. Its CEO should be able to get her off. He’s filthy rich. Or you could threaten to bomb them into the dark ages if they don’t let her go. Why do you need me” Barb asks.

“We need their lithium so just bombing them to smithereens won’t work and we don’t have political ties with their new president. We need someone like you, a known rebel leader to offer them a deal” Ms. Thytlypz says. “Of course we will deny any involvement with you actions or being the source of your funds.”

“What’s in it for me” Barb boldly asks.

“A private jet to Santa Diablo and back. A hundred thousand tax-free dollars if you make the trip and $500,000 tax-free if you get her out” Ms. Thytlypz says.

caprice 048 B.jpg

“Well, when do I leave” Barb asks as she runs the money through her head…

I'm sorry, but that head is just creepy.
View attachment 1455871
Well, you have to consider Rachel is being brought to the prison to be held for her execution. This does not cure her lust for the generously endowed guard's breasts. She cranes her neck to get a better view of the guards breasts, hoping she will be able to enjoy them before her untimely demise...

Really it is a manip of Dazza's 3D art and a photograph. Tree likes it. You can see the mixed emotions Rachel is having!

The next evening, Prof. Moore takes a cab to the airport. Cabs are not cheap, but even with what they were paying her she could end up with a few hundred dollar parking bill is she got Rachel Swaley freed quickly. If she was less than successful, she planned to stay for Rachel’s execution as she had never seen a woman shot by a firing squad. Of course, her pay would be less if she stayed that long and the parking bill would be higher.

Barbara explained to the cab driver she needed to go to where the private planes parked but admitted she was unsure how to find the plane other than it was owned by ‘THT Charter’. The cabbie had no trouble finding the plane. The large Gulfstream was the biggest plane there and had ‘THT’ painted on the rudder.

tree plane 004.jpg

Barb had never flown on a private plane before and hoped it would better than the discount airlines that served the city. She needn’t have worried as she was the only passenger on the flight across the Atlantic. Also there was a lovely flight attendant named Messaline on board to wait on her. Messaline insisted she be called a ‘stewardess’ instead of a flight attendant since she delivered the kind of service not even dreamed of back in the golden days of air travel.

Messaline read the required FCC announcements prior to take-off. Though she sounded quite professional, there was that look in her eyes that told Barbara she had other interests besides serving Barb drinks and food during the flight.

owp 201 A.jpg

After the plane took off, the stewardess disappeared for a few moments. When she returned, Messaline was wearing considerably less something more comfortable. In a sultry voice Messaline asked “Professor Moore, is there anything I can do to make you trip more enjoyable?”

tree plane 006 D.jpg

A little surprised by Messa’s question, Barbara said “I think I could have some wine first if you have any.”

Messa answers with a provocative laugh “Of course we have wine. What would you desire?”

A few glasses of Reisling later, Messaline began to undress Barbara. Barbara was quite honest that she was not very experienced making love to a woman. Messa leaned over and licked Barb’s nipple. Messa purred “I will show you things a woman could only dream of having done to them.”

les 184 A.jpg

The encounter started slow…

les 021 A.jpg

…but warmed up quicker than the Reisling bottles were emptied.

les 181 A.jpg

After several hours of lovemaking, Messa kissed Barbara and asked if she could be excused to freshen up. Barbara said “Don’t be gone more than an hour!”

Messa promised she wouldn’t be and warned Barbara there were still things she had yet to show her.

les 190.jpg

After Messa left to use the crew’s facilities, Barbara went to the main cabin and found her phone. She made call to Ms. Thytlypz phone. To be honest, Barbara was a little upset she was being paid for and being flown to Santa Diablo by the government to try and save some woman’s life and she had just spent the last few hours making love to the flight attend… the stewardess.

They exchanged greetings before Barb asked if the hundred thousand dollars was in her account. Ms. Thytlypz assured her it was there before she took off. Barb then asked ‘”And you can’t take it back even if I can’t free the Swaley woman?”

“You don’t get the other $500K, but the hundred grand is yours. Why do you think we have a budget deficit” Ms. Thytlypz says sacasticly. Then she adds “And your flight- is it going well?

“Better than I expected” Barbara answers without giving any details.

tree plane 008.jpg

Hours later the other flight attendant pokes his head into the bedroom and asks if there was anything Barbara and Messaline needed. Barbara answers in a somewhat slurred voice “Another bottle of Reisling…”

les 157 A.jpg

“…and don’t disturb us after that unless we ring for you…”

It has several days since Rachel Swaley has been tried and sentenced to death a foreign operative (i.e. spy). She was whisked from the courtroom with great fanfare with the local media reveling in covering her naked march to the police wagon.

perp walk 154 C.jpg

As humiliating as that was, once free of the reporters’ prying eyes and cameras thing did not get better for the condemned woman. At the Prisión de Los Condenados, a chain was placed around her neck and any hope of freedom left her as she was led into the prison.

perp arrest 087 A.jpg

When Rachel noted how filthy the place was, the guard laughed and said “You’ll be here only a short time. Be thankful you don’t have to spend years here.”

For some reason, being in the prison just a short time does not comfort her, seeing as how her incarceration would end with her execution.

A prison guard leads her into the prison. As a courtesy, he explains the ‘rules’ of the prison- such things as doing whatever she is told to do and don’t cause any trouble. Rachel asks “Will that keep me out of trouble?”

“With me it would, but you are a dead woman walking’ he says “and the other guards have a free hand with what they can do to you. I’m too old for that kind of shit.”

perp walk 196.jpg

As he leads Rachel down the dark corridors, they come upon as sharp dressed woman whose greeting scares the crop out of Rachel. The woman asks “is this the one we get to kill? She’s damn good looking.”

“This is Rachel Swaley” the guard says ‘and yeah, she’s our short-timer.”

“Are you the warden” Rachel asks.

“Fuck no, I don’t work in this dump” The woman snarls. “I’m Joan Tree and I’m the president’s lover. It’s a good thing he’s a damn good lover ‘cause the pay sucks.”

prison intake 003.jpg

Meanwhile the THT Gulfstream is refueling in Casablanca and getting a new crew for the flight to Santa Diablo. As the plane takes off, Barbara leans over and kisses Messaline. She says “I am not sure about getting this Swaley woman freed from her execution.”

“Just do your best and accept what happens” Messaline purrs.

les -kissing-wallpapers.jpg

“The rest of the crew was replaced. How can you still be on duty” Barbara asks.

“I got off-duty in Casablanca. I’m on vacation now” Messaline says. “Did you think I would miss the rest of this ecstasy?”

At the same time, Rachel is being taken to her cell on death row. One of the guards says “There are a few guards that will want to screw you. Let them do it. It’s against the rules but no one enforces them.”

exe gc 025 A.jpg

“I’m supposed to let the guys going to kill just fuck me if they want to?” Rachel asks horrified at the thought.

“It would be a good idea. There are lots of ways to convince you that won’t show when you are executed” the guard warns Rachel.

That evening on the president’s veranda, Joan Tree, looking amazingly tempting, says “I hear there is an American professor coming to see you to get Rachel freed from her death sentence.”

owp 589.jpg

“I don’t care if you fuck her and take whatever money she tries to bribe you with, but if you let Rachel free, believe me I’ll cut your balls off and shove them down your throat while you are bleeding to death…”

Barbara Moore’s trip continues from Casablanca. The thought of not succeeding in freeing Rachel Swaley bothers her somewhat. If she fails to free her, she would have been out negotiated by some unknown president. That would be worse than losing a case in court to Tree. Of course, Rachel would be shot by a firing squad but that is really her problem. There is an old saying ‘if you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime’.

On the flight there, her new-found friend Messaline tries to make her forget the task ahead of Barb. Messa entertains her with activities Barb has never tried before (she has never had sex with a woman and certainly not while wearing handcuffs) and keeping both of them well juiced with Reisling. The flight attendant brings the next bottle that Messa had ordered into the plane’s bedroom. Barb, on the verge of yet another orgasm, glares up at him and growls “Put the bottle down and get out! We are kind of busy!”

008 barb.jpg

At the end of the flight, they are met by a ‘limousine’ that THT Charters had arranged to take Barb to her hotel.

1 moke.jpg

The cab driver says he was only expecting one passenger. Much to Barbara’s amazement, Messaline took care of the fare discrepancy in the back of the ‘limo’.

head d b lamp.jpg

The next morning, Barbara was taken to the presidential palace of Santa Diablo to meet with the country’s leader. She was not impressed by the palace- it would be a middle-class ranch house in somewhere like a Minneapolis suburb- but the president was there and he was the only person in Santa Diablo that could spare Rachel Swaley’s life.

Barbara is greeted like she is royalty and is immediately brought to the president’s office. She meets the president, a large man with huge dreadlocks gracing his head. He is dressed in what appears to be a military uniform that is devoid of any signs of rank or service medals. He has a handsome smile and greets Barbara warmly.

“Miss Barbara Moore, what an honor to meet the famous professor and author. What brings you to our little country?”

Barb figures the man would appreciate honesty and she says “I am here because of Miss Swaley’s execution.”

“The foreign spy? Are you writing yet another book” he asks.

Again Barb thinks honesty is her best route. “I am always researching for my writings but in this case, I am hoping to have her life saved and you are the only one that can spare her.”

“Miss Moore, you are not an agent for your government, are you? This would disappoint me greatly” the president says.

She has been honest so far so why not continue? Barbara says “My government has paid for my trip and given me funds to offer you to spare Miss Swaley’s life, but I am not a government employee. If you checked, they would deny knowing I am even here.”

“They got that from the TV show “Mission Impossible”. You’d think they would have moved beyond that” the president says. “I admire your honesty but you must understand I was elected because I ran on being above reproach. I could never overrule my country’s court for a bribe!”

“I wish you wouldn’t call it a bribe. Consider it retribution for what Miss Swaley has done” Barbara insists. “I am just trying to keep Miss Swaley from being shot by a firing squad.”

“Miss Moore, Miss Swaley is not going to be shot by a firing squad” the president says.

“She is not?” Barb asks somewhat excitedly.

“No, no one has ever been shot in the Plaza de la Revolución! Even when we gained our freedom it was a bloodless change” he exclaims.

“So Miss Swaley is not going to be executed?”

The president laughs and says “I said she will not be shot! Of course she will be executed. But she will be hanged by her neck in the plaza.”

caprice and dreadlocks.jpg

This does not surprise Barbara as she has research the brutal punishments of women through the ages and knew many countries still use hanging as a method of execution, but still Santa Diablo recently shot their former president to death. Barbara says “But your ex-president was recently executed by a firing squad.”

“Our late president- God rest his soul- was a criminal and was sentenced to death. But he was a citizen of Santa Diablo therefore was executed like a citizen. Miss Swaley, unfortunately, is a foreigner and a spy. I am afraid she must be hanged for her execution. Besides, hanging her before the citizens will not hurt me in the next election.”

Barbara is too aware of how elections could be compromised but it never occurred to her hanging a woman before a crowd could help someone at the ballot box. Barbara says “I have never met Rachel Swaley. Is there any way I could get permission to see her before she is executed?”

“I can get you in today to see her. Whatever Pene Largo wants happens” he says proudly.

Barbara says somewhat shyly “About your name- it is somewhat…”

“Pene Largo? It was a joke, I think. My mother wanted to name me after my father and he did not want me called ‘junior’, so she named me ‘Big Prick’ after him, so I am sort of a junior! Now, to get you to Prisión de Los Condenados, I will have you brought there in the president’s limousine.”

The presidential limousine was a mid-1960s model. It is not like the modern ones limo services and funeral homes buy now. This had a stretched roof and custom-made passenger doors.

1 limo.jpg

For being over sixty years old, it was in pristine condition. Of course, it was not subjected to road salt and partying teens couldn’t afford to rent it.

Barb rode in the tranquil quiet of the Cadillac listening to local ‘classical’ music that was surprisingly relaxing. The car turned onto a rough gravel road that led up to Prisión de Los Condenados. Barb thought it was a ghastly, frightening building before she thought that is exactly how a prison should look.

prison 055 A.jpg

A guard took Barb to the administration office where she was not cordially greeted. The administrator behind the desk gruffly says “This is the bimbo that wants to see Swaley? Listen, sweetie, I have to strip-search anyone seeing a condemned prisoner.”

“Very well” Barbara says “but be assured my tits are the last ones you’ll ever see when President Largo finds out you searched me.”

perp arrest 112 F.jpg

Needless to say, Barbara was not searched. She is brought to the visitation area to meet with Rachel. Though Barbara had met with many women who were serving the ultimate penalty in Tree’s stories, she was uncomfortable meeting with Miss Swaley. She believed Rachel had been set up by Sly Kwikdique and would be paying the price of her naivety hanging to death by her neck. When Rachel appeared Barbara tried to look surprised the woman on the other side of the bars was naked.

Greetings were exchanged and Barbara explained she was sent to get Rachel’s execution suspended. Rachel asks “Did you succeed? I’m going to get shot this Saturday!”

“You are not going to be shot” Barb says firmly.

“You got my execution called off?!?!?!”

prison visit 016.jpg

“Not exactly. You are going to be hanged instead” Barb says…

Back
Top Bottom