Punishment, Penance, And Love

Go to CruxDreams.com
Post-grad student at the UVM Barbara Moore has a horribly expensive wireless data plan and to avoid overage charges she regular slips onto the university’s Wi-Fi late at night to look at Crux Forums, a site strictly forbidden to be accessed by the UVM network as it casts the school in a less than favorable light, but she figures there wouldn’t be IT goons monitoring at that time of night.
computer 14.jpg

She is sadly mistaken and one day during a lecture she is arrested by campus police in front of her fellow students. She is handcuffed and shackled and take to administration building, a place she calls ‘the hall of doom’. On the short ride to the hall she demands to know what this is about but one of the cops says “You’ll know soon enough, sweet cheeks, but I promise you it ain’t good!”

She has a knot in her belly as she is taken from the van.

court 207.jpg

She is taken to the dean of disciple’s office, forced to strip and is roughly cavity-searched by male guard sadistically enjoy their work before she meets with Dean Despard Wragg V and his assistant Ms. J. Tree. The meeting is short and to the point. She had been caught spending over 100 hours on the university’s Wi-Fi looking at Crux Forums! She was given an offer…

Miss Moore in just this semester you have spent over 100 hours on a forbidden website. In your post-graduate contract that you signed you know you could be sent to the IMF’s Women’s Correctional Facility for 10 years of hard labor and have your undergraduate records and diploma expunged but I am prepared to make you an offer” Dean Despard Wragg V says to me. To graduate from UVM all women are obliged to spend one summer at that facility for nearly four months. The place is a hellhole. The guards can do anything to us. There were regular rapes and worse. Whippings are common and there are the ‘hot-boxes… If I was dog PETA would have shut it down. I can’t take 10 years there and look at the dean and say “I’m listening.”

“Miss Moore, I am offering you to be crucified for a period of no less than 24 hours but more than 72 hours on the Golgotha at Scandals Resort and your academic records are preserved. Sign here now or it is 10 years at the IMF’s Women’s Correctional Facility.”

“Let me read it” I reply.

“No, sign now you be at the facility this time tomorrow.”

Fuck it… I’m not going to the corrections facility again and sign the papers. As Dean Despard Wragg V calls to arrange my transport to Scandals Resort I turn to Ms. J. Tree and ask “Can a woman last 72 hours bound to a cross?”

court 205.jpg

Coldly she replies “You aren’t going to be ‘bound’ to a cross, Barbara. You are going to be nailed to one! And my dear brother is pretty good at what he does. A few make it past 72 hours… not many.”

I think I need to puke!!!

-Barb Moore

Tree

court 205.jpg
Coldly she replies “You aren’t going to be ‘bound’ to a cross, Barbara. You are going to be nailed to one! And my dear brother is pretty good at what he does. A few make it past 72 hours… not many.”

WTF!!!!!!! Is that in the small print? Oh shit!!! :eek:

court 207.jpg “You’ll know soon enough, sweet cheeks, but I promise you it ain’t good!”

Sweet cheeks? I'll have you know buster that the correct term is "tight little"! Let's show some respect here!

computer 14.jpg Post-grad student at the UVM Barbara Moore has a horribly expensive wireless data plan and to avoid overage charges she regular slips onto the university’s Wi-Fi late at night to look at Crux Forums, a site strictly forbidden to be accessed by the UVM network.

I figured I was exempt from that rule since I am a mod on the CF site. Being a mod must have some privileges, right?

View attachment 466811

WTF!!!!!!! Is that in the small print? Oh shit!!! :eek:

View attachment 466812 “You’ll know soon enough, sweet cheeks, but I promise you it ain’t good!”

Sweet cheeks? I'll have you know buster that the correct term is "tight little"! Let's show some respect here!

View attachment 466813 Post-grad student at the UVM Barbara Moore has a horribly expensive wireless data plan and to avoid overage charges she regular slips onto the university’s Wi-Fi late at night to look at Crux Forums, a site strictly forbidden to be accessed by the UVM network.

I figured I was exempt from that rule since I am a mod on the CF site. Being a mod must have some privileges, right?
No... enjoy your trip to the Caribbean island....

The university has a special dean for disciples? That's a student to dean ratio of 12:1, which shows the administrative bloat in the modern university (or the problem with Bill Gates' spellchecker:p)

Perhaps the University's disciples and discipline cases are interchangeable? :rolleyes:

Perhaps the University's disciples and discipline cases are interchangeable? :rolleyes:

I seem to recall Dean Windar handled matters personally and privately, which was more efficient than this Dean Wragg shipping you all over the place-and he got to handle the merchandise, which Dean Wragg seems to have forgotten to do,

I seem to recall Dean Windar handled matters personally and privately, which was more efficient than this Dean Wragg shipping you all over the place-and he got to handle the merchandise, which Dean Wragg seems to have forgotten to do,

But Dean Wragg never places a comma at the end of a sentence. ;)

What would be the point of that? :p:D
Nothing good ...
But, I wonder if it could be not worst, viewing what it is preparing for these two girls !!! ...
:eek:
Do you imagine what is it to be nailed to a piece of wood !!! (even if it is a Premium Crucifixion Wood of Mlle Messaline Lacroix ? :oops:Who is this woman ......?)

Nothing good ...
But, I wonder if it could be not worst, viewing what it is preparing for these two girls !!! ...
:eek:
Do you imagine what is it to be nailed to a piece of wood !!! (even if it is a Premium Crucifixion Wood of Mlle Messaline Lacroix ? :oops:Who is this woman ......?)

Hmmmm, yes .... time will tell

Alright, stop the story. This shipping Ms Moore all over creation for some barbaric pre-modern ritual is absurd. Her offense was minor. I will "counsel" her in private and take care of the matter. In recognition of this I am prepared to make a SUBSTANTIAL contribution to the University's building fund. This seems more than fair. If you include the other young miscreants, I will erect (pun intended) an entire new sports center and biology labs for you.

Alright, stop the story. This shipping Ms Moore all over creation for some barbaric pre-modern ritual is absurd. Her offense was minor. I will "counsel" her in private and take care of the matter. In recognition of this I am prepared to make a SUBSTANTIAL contribution to the University's building fund. This seems more than fair. If you include the other young miscreants, I will erect (pun intended) an entire new sports center and biology labs for you.
The plot thickens (or curdles). :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom