Rachel’s solution

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
This story is based on a story by Susan Fox with most of the art by Superliska. All the characters have not existed but make for a good tale…

Rachel is not having a good day. She seems to have been involved in a car accident that totaled the county’s judge’s prized car. In a panic, she ran from the scene. She knows it is only time before they discovered who totaled the judge’s beloved pristine ’69 Dodge Charger.
1 charger.jpg

This is the latest setback in her life. Her parents had been killed years ago in wreck and while Rachel inherited a sizable fortune, she had to move in with her grandmother Agnes. To say that Agnes had a backward way of looking at today’s world would be kind at most. But Rachel had a more pressing problem right now. When it is found out she was the one who wrecked the treasured car, Judge Lynchem would surely lock her up for a long sentence where her closest friends would be the cell’s bars! Rachel didn’t know if she could live her life in a dark and dirty Arkansas prison cell.

H 1000 B.jpg

Rachel’s grandmother noticed the change in her granddaughter’s mood and came to find out what was wrong. Rachel told her it was something she was going through and it was nothing that Agnes could help her with. At first Rachel didn’t tell her about the judge’s wrecked car and that she had run away.

h 1001.jpg

Her grandma sat down next to Rachel, picking up Rachel’s diary. She told Rachel “You have to tell me what’s troubling you. I’m sure I can help.

h 1000.jpg

Rachel was desperate and she told her grandmother the whole story. Agnes took the news surprising well and assured Rachel she had a solution to Rachel’s problem that would keep her out of jail. She said “Let me make a phone call and I am sure we can keep you out of prison. We can’t have you spending your life there!”

Rachel and Agnes hugged each other, and Rachel thanked her, still unsure what her grandmother could do to keep her out of prison.

h 1002.jpg

Agnes said “Let me make the calls and I am sure we can keep you out of prison.”

Rachel watched her grandmother leave her room and thought ‘Let her make some calls. I don’t know what good it will do.’

h 1003.jpg

Rachel was alone in her room. She crossed her arms behind her back and thought ‘I’m going the grow old being a prison guard’s fuck toy. I don’t know what Anges can do to spare me.’

h 1004.jpg

It wasn’t long before Agnes came back into Rachel’s room and proudly announced “I made some calls and I think we have found a solution to your problem!”

h 1005.jpg

“Tomorrow we’ll go to my friend’s Connie’s house, and we’ll take care of this situation. Now get some sleep. You must look your best tomorrow!”

This story is based on a story by Susan Fox with most of the art by Superliska. All the characters have not existed but make for a good tale…

Rachel is not having a good day. She seems to have been involved in a car accident that totaled the county’s judge’s prized car. In a panic, she ran from the scene. She knows it is only time before they discovered who totaled the judge’s beloved pristine ’69 Dodge Charger.
View attachment 1146601

This is the latest setback in her life. Her parents had been killed years ago in wreck and while Rachel inherited a sizable fortune, she had to move in with her grandmother Agnes. To say that Agnes had a backward way of looking at today’s world would be kind at most. But Rachel had a more pressing problem right now. When it is found out she was the one who wrecked the treasured car, Judge Lynchem would surely lock her up for a long sentence where her closest friends would be the cell’s bars! Rachel didn’t know if she could live her life in a dark and dirty Arkansas prison cell.

View attachment 1146602

Rachel’s grandmother noticed the change in her granddaughter’s mood and came to find out what was wrong. Rachel told her it was something she was going through and it was nothing that Agnes could help her with. At first Rachel didn’t tell her about the judge’s wrecked car and that she had run away.

View attachment 1146604

Her grandma sat down next to Rachel, picking up Rachel’s diary. She told Rachel “You have to tell me what’s troubling you. I’m sure I can help.

View attachment 1146603

Rachel was desperate and she told her grandmother the whole story. Agnes took the news surprising well and assured Rachel she had a solution to Rachel’s problem that would keep her out of jail. She said “Let me make a phone call and I am sure we can keep you out of prison. We can’t have you spending your life there!”

Rachel and Agnes hugged each other, and Rachel thanked her, still unsure what her grandmother could do to keep her out of prison.

View attachment 1146605

Agnes said “Let me make the calls and I am sure we can keep you out of prison.”

Rachel watched her grandmother leave her room and thought ‘Let her make some calls. I don’t know what good it will do.’

View attachment 1146606

Rachel was alone in her room. She crossed her arms behind her back and thought ‘I’m going the grow old being a prison guard’s fuck toy. I don’t know what Anges can do to spare me.’

View attachment 1146607

It wasn’t long before Agnes came back into Rachel’s room and proudly announced “I made some calls and I think we have found a solution to your problem!”

View attachment 1146608

“Tomorrow we’ll go to my friend’s Connie’s house, and we’ll take care of this situation. Now get some sleep. You must look your best tomorrow!”
Now, what on earth does Grandma Agnes have in mind? :confused:

Rachel had a fitful sleep that night. She dreamed of being sent to prison where she would spend much of her adult life.

chaingang 006.jpg

She dreamed of being the guards’ sex toy.

group 036.jpg

She would have to suck the guards’ cocks even to get food.

head 040 A.jpg

Or worse yet being a slave to one of the other prisoners.

prison 096.jpg

When she woke up, she prayed Grandma Agnes had a better solution than prison life.

It was late in the afternoon when Agnes told her they were going to Connie’s house. Rachel dressed up figuring if they had a solution, she at least should look respectable when she heard it. As she walked out to Agnes’ car, her grandmother commented how nice she looked.

h 1006.jpg

As she climbed in she thanked Agnes, leaving out the detail she wore nothing under her dress.

h 1007.jpg

Rachel sat silently on the ride to Connie’s house, letting Agnes pass the time her endless gibberish. The got to Connie’s house and were greeted at the front door. Connie exclaimed “Well, this little lady doesn’t look like she needs our help. But do come in and we’ll talk about what we can do.”

h 1008.jpg

In the foyer Connie sent Agnes to the sitting room where the other women were. She looked at Rachel and noted she was carrying her diary.

h 1009.jpg

Connie said “Give that book to me. It might be helpful.”

Rachel reluctantly handed the diary to Connie, dreading that she would soon know her most private thoughts. Connie sent Rachel to the study and came in behind her, closing the French doors behind them.

H 1010.jpg

With a surprisingly cheerful voice Connie said “So, Rachel, you seem to be looking at some trouble with the law. Let’s see what we can do about that.”

Old slave speaks too soon. We continue...

Rachel takes a seat on one of the chairs and tells Connie what happened. She explained she had gone to a friend’s house and they had a few drinks. On the way home to Agnes’ house she hit Judge Lynchem’s prized possession, his ’69 Charger. She panicked and fled from the scene but it was only a matter of time before she would be tracked down and surely sent to prison for a long time.

h 1011.jpg

“This is quite serious” Connie exclaims. “You know the judge loved that ride.”

“I know and I am afraid I’ll spend my adult life in a prison somewhere” Rachel cries. “I’ll be old before I get out!”

perp arrest 071 A.jpg

Connie slyly notes Rachel is not wearing underwear. She seems sympathetic to Rachel’s plight and agrees when Rachel is found, she is certainly facing years behind bars. But Connie adds “I still think we can help you avoid time in prison!”

h 1012.jpg

“You see, Rachel, the judge loved that old scrap of tin and he’s sure to give you the maximum sentence for your hit-and-run accident, but there is a way out of this” Connie explains.

“I don’t see how” Rachel huffs. “I’m going to grow old in some damn prison!”

“No, you are not! Before they can put you away for life, you have to be alive” Connie proclaims.

“I don’t get it” Rachel answers more than a bit confused.

Connie crosses the room and sits on the floor by Rachel. With a soothing voice she assures Rachel “Before they throw you away for life, you have to be alive! Me and my friends can take care of that.”

“I still don’t understand” a bewildered Rachel replies.

h 1013 A.jpg

“Rachel, they can’t lock you up for a long time if you are already dead! My friends and I can kill you… you know, hang you to death!” Connie exclaims.

Rachel replies “Um… I don’t know. I haven’t thought of being hanged to death” Rachel lies. Her diary is full of stories she had written fantasizing about being hanged.

hang 1041 B.jpg

“I tell you what. I’m going out with the other girls and let you think about it. We can either call the sheriff and have him come and pick you up or… Here, I’ll leave these handcuffs for you… you can get out of those clothes and put these on and we’ll take care of you situation!”

Connie got up to leave the study unsure what Rachel would choose. Rachel sat in the chair wondering if she should take Connie up on her offer.

h 1014 B.jpg

Connie sits with her friends in sitting room. She tells them she made the offer to Rachel and they would soon know if she decided on prison time or being hanged. Ruth, the oldest of the quartet, says “I hope she picks getting hanged. I spent enough money putting in that video system so we don’t have to watch it on VHS!”

Nancy says “I think I’d choose prison. That hanging thing is too brutal for me!”

“Nonsense, Nancy, you’re young enough you’d look great hanging naked from a noose” Agnes retorts. “and my granddaughter will look great as she chokes her last breath!”

Connie brags “I saw her diary. She has got drawings in it of her getting hanged.

hang 1312 A.jpg

I can’t wait to see what she looks like dangling from her neck.”

h 1015.jpg

“Hush! She’s coming! Let’s see what she picked” Agnes whispers.

The wait for Rachel’s decision was not long nor, by her appearance, in any doubt. Rachel enters the sitting room, bared of the clothing she had worn to the house. Her body was adorned only by the cuffs that locked her wrists behind her back. In a clam voice she tells the ladies “I have made my decision.”

h 1014 C.jpg

The silence in the room is driven out by the approving of the ladies. Finally Connie raises her voice and invites Rachel to sit down. No chair is offered to Rachel, and she sits on the floor. Connie says “This has been a very difficult decision for you. Do you understand being hanged to death is the only way you will avoid prison time?”

“I understand that. I don’t want to spend my life in prison” Rachel replies.

In a more stern voice, Connie says “And you know once you go to the basement there is no turning back. We will hang you!”

h 1016.jpg

“I have always fantasized about being hanged but I never thought I’d try it” Rachel says. “It scares me but not as much as going to prison”

Agnes stands over her and says “Then let’s get this done. You aren’t going to hang sitting there!”

h 1017 A.jpg

Rachel starts to get up. She gets to her knees and says “My legs are weak. I can’t get up.”

h 1018.jpg

Agnes scoffs at Rachel’s remark but Connie says “She’s the one getting hanged. Help her up.”

h 1019.jpg

Agnes and Connie grab Rachel’s arms and help her to her feet while Nancy and Ruth watch.

h 1020.jpg

Connie leads the group to the door that leads to the basement steps while Agnes hangs onto Rachel’s cuffed arm. Ruth watches them while Nancy holds the door open.

h 1021.jpg

Nancy remembers when she was younger they tried to talk her into being hanged. She looks at Rachel and thinks ‘You’re braver than I ever was.’

View attachment 1146601
Rachel?
Madiosi-2022-122-whats happen.jpg

Connie leads the group down the stairs to the basement. Ruth and Anges guide Rachel down the steep steps. In is somewhat awkward bringing Rachel down the stairs. She might be young and in good shape, but the stairs are steep and with Rachel’s hands cuffed behind her back she is not much help in her progress.

Damn, they are really going to hang me! I wish they hadn’t cuffed my hands. This isn’t easy!’ Rachel thinks.

Connie is at the base of the stairs. She hollers up “Get Rachel down here. I’ve already started the cameras!”

h 1022.jpg

Cameras? They are going to film my hanging?’ Rachel wonders. She says “I’m doing the best I can. You try these steps with your hands cuffed!”

Rachel reaches the bottom of the steps and is brought around the corner. Ahead of her are four chairs and a stool with a noose dangling above it.

h 1023.jpg

Until Rachel saw the noose she had been a fascinated and cooperative participant in her hanging. Seeing the noose, Rachel rears back and cries “I don’t want to do this!”

H 1026.jpg

Agnes and Connie grab Rachel preventing any escape. Connie forcefully says “I told you if you came down here we would hang you! It is too late to back out now!”

Connie has an iron grip on both of Rachel’s arms. Agnes retains her left hand’s hold but points to the empty noose and says “It’s waiting for you, Rachel. Don’t fight it.”

h 1027.jpg

Connie still holds her arms but Rachel is resisting going to the noose. She cries “It was a fantasy! You can’t hang me!”

h 1028.jpg

But the women are undeterred. Connie keeps her tight grip on Rachel’s arms while Agnes grabs her right ankle to guide her foot onto the stool. Nancy has hold of the waiting noose while Ruth bends down to steady the stool.

h 1029.jpg

It takes only a few seconds to get Rachel on the stool.

H 1030.jpg

Ruth holds her ankles, steadying Rachel on the stool while the noose is placed around her neck.

Connie leads the group down the stairs to the basement. Ruth and Anges guide Rachel down the steep steps. In is somewhat awkward bringing Rachel down the stairs. She might be young and in good shape, but the stairs are steep and with Rachel’s hands cuffed behind her back she is not much help in her progress.

Damn, they are really going to hang me! I wish they hadn’t cuffed my hands. This isn’t easy!’ Rachel thinks.

Connie is at the base of the stairs. She hollers up “Get Rachel down here. I’ve already started the cameras!”

View attachment 1147710

Cameras? They are going to film my hanging?’ Rachel wonders. She says “I’m doing the best I can. You try these steps with your hands cuffed!”

Rachel reaches the bottom of the steps and is brought around the corner. Ahead of her are four chairs and a stool with a noose dangling above it.

View attachment 1147711

Until Rachel saw the noose she had been a fascinated and cooperative participant in her hanging. Seeing the noose, Rachel rears back and cries “I don’t want to do this!”

View attachment 1147712

Agnes and Connie grab Rachel preventing any escape. Connie forcefully says “I told you if you came down here we would hang you! It is too late to back out now!”

Connie has an iron grip on both of Rachel’s arms. Agnes retains her left hand’s hold but points to the empty noose and says “It’s waiting for you, Rachel. Don’t fight it.”

View attachment 1147713

Connie still holds her arms but Rachel is resisting going to the noose. She cries “It was a fantasy! You can’t hang me!”

View attachment 1147714

But the women are undeterred. Connie keeps her tight grip on Rachel’s arms while Agnes grabs her right ankle to guide her foot onto the stool. Nancy has hold of the waiting noose while Ruth bends down to steady the stool.

View attachment 1147715

It takes only a few seconds to get Rachel on the stool.

View attachment 1147716

Ruth holds her ankles, steadying Rachel on the stool while the noose is placed around her neck.
All this speaks volumes about the conditions in the County Jail!

Rachel has been placed on the stool. Nancy busily places the noose over her head.

H 1031.jpg

While Ruth holds Rachel’s ankles, Nancy tightens the loop securing the noose around Rachel’s neck while Agnes and Connie hold Rachel’s arms.

h 1032 A.jpg

The thick rope tightens against Rachel’s flesh.

h 1033.jpg

Nancy proudly announces “This little bitch is ready to be hanged!”

The four women step back and look over their prey. Rachel is indeed ready to be hanged by her neck. Well, her body is.

h 1034 - Copy.jpg

Rachel whimpers “You don’t have to do this to me!”

The women laugh. Connie says “Putting the noose on you has already made us ‘attempted murderers’! We’ll all be dead before we get out of jail. So we might as well hang you, Rachel, and watch you die.”

h 1035.jpg

“You don’t have to. I won’t tell anyone!” Rachel cries.

“Oh, Rachel, I’ve wanted to see you dead ever since your parents died and you got all their money!” Agnes snaps with contempt edging her voice.

h 1036.jpg

“What do you mean” Rachel asks.

“They didn’t leave a will so by state law you got everything they had. It didn’t matter they would have never made it through law school without my help” Agnes scowls. “And did you offer anything to me? No… I don’t think so!”

h 1037.jpg

“ANYTHING YOU WANT! I’ll give it to you. Just don’t hang me” Rachel begs.

h 1038.jpg

“Sorry, Rachel, but it is a little late for your benevolence now” Agnes huffs.

h 1039.jpg

Agnes lifts her foot and as Rachel screams “DON’T!”

Agnes kicks the stool Rachel stands on!

Part One of Two

Agnes kicks the stool Rachel stands on!

For Ruth, Connie, and Nancy kicking the stool from beneath Rachel’s feet was the start of an exciting show. For Agnes there is a touch of satisfying revenge mixed in. For Rachel, the loss of the stool brought her hanging fantasies into reality.

h 1040.jpg

While the others watched, Agnes asks Rachel “Does your hanging meet your expectations?”
h 1041.jpg

Stunned by the rope squeezing her neck, Rachel hangs motionless.

Ruth asks with surprise “Is she dead already?”

H 1044 A.jpg

But Rachel answers Ruth’s question by spreading her legs a bit and letting drops of pee fall between them.

h 1042.jpg

Agnes proudly says “My granddaughter has good genes. A couple seconds hanging by her neck isn’t going to kill her… yet!”

Rachel’s face contorts somewhat. She thinks ‘damn it, this hurts!’

h 1043.jpg

Racel wonders why her crotch is warm and can’t believe she is about to cum as she hangs before the women who hanged her. Her legs start to kick.

h 1045.jpg

Are they looking for footing or is Rachel having an orgasm as she hangs.
h 1046 A.jpg

With the rope squeezing her neck, Rachel answers with gurgles and spit oozing from her mouth. Connie, with a very close view of Rachel’s loins, says “My goodness, I think she trying to cum!”

h 1047.jpg

Rachel perhaps does not hear Connie’s remark but couldn’t answer if she had. Her hands try to swing in front of her. Is she trying to escape the noose or is she trying to stroke her wet pussy.

h 1048.jpg

Whatever she is attempting, the metal cuffs prevent her from doing.

It is just a minute that Rachel has been hanged and she pulls her knees up.
h 1049 A.jpg

The women watching Rachel’s hanging exclaim “I think she’s having her last one!”

Rachel’s ears are ringing and she does not hear them. Her only thought is ‘I have to get out of this!’

Part Two of Two

But the noose only tightens around Rachel’s neck. The handcuffs hold her wrists securely behind her back. The stool she stood on was now a toppled decoration to Rachel’s final dance.

h 1049.jpg

And Rachel’s dance is becoming frantic. She has been hanged for five minutes and the rope squeezes tighter around her throat. The gasps and gurgles become less frequent and more labored. There is panic growing in Rachel as the women watching her struggle have no intention of saving her from the noose’s task.

H 1061 H.jpg

Rachel strangling from the noose is fine entertainment for the women watching her hang. Connie leans forward and says “I’ll bet she never thought it would feel like this!”

Anges laughs and notes “The rope is squeezing her neck. She can’t last much longer.”

h 1061 E.jpg

Nancy turns to Ruth and says “I think she’ll last longer than your niece did!”

Ruth replies “She’s younger and smaller. She damn well better!”

Hanging Rachel has turned into great entertainment for the women. Rachel bucks and thrashes harder as her breathing becomes more difficult.

h 1061 D.jpg

Her dance becomes more animated as her breath get harder to take.

h 1061 G.jpg

Rachel’s eyes fill with tears she can do nothing about. With her vision blurred and her ringing in her head, Rachel thinks ‘You have had your fun! Now let me go!’

h 1061 J.jpg

Rachel’s pleas get past the noose that squeezes her neck as unintelligible squawks. The women watching Rachel’s hanging laugh and celebrate her fading life.

Rachel’s face turns purplish in color and her tongue drapes from her mouth.

h 1061.jpg

The women's entertainment is no joke to Rachel. She pushes out her last breath as her body starts its last trembles.
She tries to inhale but no air gets past the noose. ‘God, they have killed me!’

h 1061 L.jpg

Rachel’s face darkens and her body’s trembling becomes less frequent.
Her legs hang limp from her hips and Rachel’s bladder lets go.

h 1061 M.jpg

Nancy fingers herself and hisses “I love when they piss their last!”

Last edited:
Rachel’s body losses any control as she dies hanged by her neck. Warm urine runs down her leg as her bladder releases.

h 1050 r.jpg

The women gather around her and all agree hanging Rachel was quite entertaining. Never have they hanged someone who lasted so long hanged by their neck. They thanked Agnes for providing her granddaughter for such great entertainment.

h 1061 O.jpg

The four women all could not believe the show Rachel had given them. They discussed they still had to dispose of her body.

h 1061 P.jpg

Connie said she had a wood box Rachel could be buried in. She went to get it while the other three gathered around Rachel’s still-hanged body. Ruth comments “She is barely a foot above the floor and it killed her like she was six feet off it.”

Agnes ran her fingers between Rachel’s legs and proudly said “Damn, she came while she was hanged! It must be in her genes.”

h 1061 Q.jpg

They left Rachel’s hanged body swaying over her puddle of pee to help Connie get the casket they would bury Rachel’s body in.

h 1061 R.jpg

Later that evening, they dragged the casket Rachel’s body was in to an old abandoned cemetery near the edge of Connie’s property. They dug a hole and lowered Rachel’s coffin into it.

h 1061 S.jpg

They looked down at Rachel’s now naked body, free of the noose she hanged from and the cuffs that held her wrists.

h 1061 T.jpg

One of them said “It’s a shame you can’t stuff her body. She looks strange with her head canted like that.”

But they proceeded to bury her body. Connie tossed Rachel’s diary in the pit before they filled with dirt.

h 1061 U.jpg

“Might as well give something for comfort” Connie said.

With the grave filled the women walked away. Agnes said “Good-bye, Rachel. We’ll think of you once they declare you missing and we have your money!”

h 1061 V.jpg

Weeks later a man shows up at Connie’s house. He is from an obscure publishing company and has come for something Connie has. She asks him “So, you are Spike Sharp?”

“Yeah” he replies. He lights up a cigarette and says “You got the videos Crux Chronicles wants?”

tree noir 004.jpg

The End… except for the electrifying conclusion!

Back
Top Bottom