Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent

Do you have a good stock of Pulps to work with? I could supply many, high resolution covers and some interiors.

Praefectus, is there any chance you have the interior pages for this partial image? I regret that I have no idea what issue it might be from except that I remember it was from one of the emtee magazines.

bleumune

Attachments

• TORTURED BY A VICTOR BUONO LOOK-ALIKE.jpg
    TORTURED BY A VICTOR BUONO LOOK-ALIKE.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 100
Here's an interior illustration of "Soulmates of Agony for France's Monster King" New Man, June 1970. The story actually had the captive lashed down to the table face up, while the illustration showed her face down with the pan of red-hot coals just above her derriere. Since I've always had a weakness for a finely sculptured female bottom, I chose to do that option.

bleumune

PS: Hmmmmm. It seems I'm having a bit of trouble getting a thumbnail for the images, though they display fine when you select them. Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Attachments

• Soulmates of Agony for France's Monster King 800 KB ver.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Soulmates of Agony for France's Monster King NM 1970 800KB ver.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 45
Always like a well tied up present under the tree. I could imagine some girls here who would fit there nicely
hardboiled_christmas_stories.jpg
However, the Grinch will always show up to make perfect ruin Christmas!
MAN'S STORY, April 1974 - spoof cover MPM[4].jpg

As part of our on-going attempt to rise the lamentable cultural level of our Gefolgsmanns followers, here are some great classics of literature repacked as pulp paperbacks to reach a wider audience.
9781843441342.jpg"Here looking at you Kathy." Very faithful to Emily's vision
9781843443858.jpg"This kid was born in the wrong side of the Lab." Mary would have loved this cover!
03122014farewell.jpg"They Stole Love From A World Afire!" Papa always approved of décolletage.

Continued literary elevation effort, starting with a Christmas Classic:
9781843441434.jpg"This Cat was a drag... 'til a midnight wake-up call!" Who knew Scrooge has a CF membership?
30624420-3261209072_92ae960b67_b1.jpg"A great Novel of the SINFUL Twenties." One of the first gay outings.
CtFF4O4W8AEvxaF.jpg"Stuck in the Liffey with you..." Not to mention Dodder and Poddle. Jim's work drips with sex.

Here's one of my favorite magazine covers. It's from a non-emtee magazine, All Man, December 1962, so there's no story inside that has anything to do with the cover. I still like it, though the heroine is wearing too many clothes and has an expression more reminiscent of that worn by a fashion model than that worn by a female threatened with a fate worse than death by an Asian torturer. I assume it's supposed to be from a Korean War scenario, and I also figured it probably was a captured nurse (note the white clothing on the ground).

Cheers, bleumune

Attachments

• img-1394372878.jpg
    img-1394372878.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 84
  • All Man1966-12 3D magazine copy.jpg
    All Man1966-12 3D magazine copy.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 87
Here's one of my favorite magazine covers. It's from a non-emtee magazine, All Man, December 1962, so there's no story inside that has anything to do with the cover. I still like it, though the heroine is wearing too many clothes and has an expression more reminiscent of that worn by a fashion model than that worn by a female threatened with a fate worse than death by an Asian torturer. I assume it's supposed to be from a Korean War scenario, and I also figured it probably was a captured nurse (note the white clothing on the ground).

Cheers, bleumune
Wonderful. We especially like nurses in danger here.

Wonderful. We especially like nurses in danger here.

Ditto. Too bad that having a non-nude nurse is neither real-world (what torturer WOULDN'T strip his captive nurse, right?) nor desirable to this artist, though it would be nice to have a few shreds of the nurse's uniform still clinging to her. But doing things like that take bunches of time, and I'm trying to clear out the clogged pipeline in my to-do list of 3D projects, so I'll defer efforts like that until later. I still have your request to address when I'm closer to catching up.

Pulp reader accessible literary classics continue:
61+K6Cmkk-L._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg"This cupcake was off her Head!" Psychedelic 60' adventures. Apologize in advance if Alice is judged inappropriately underage!
61xHLK8r-BL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg"Change really bugged him..." Franz takes him through some difficult changes!
35051142-6432450097_cf8ee7b28b_b1.jpg"Romance, terror and Exotic Adventure!" Very racy cover! Joseph would love it!

Back
Top Bottom