Ridingham Blues

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Pia

It’s the week before Christmas. Saturday morning and mum’s gone out shopping to the Co-op. I’m still in my PJs sitting in front of my screen. It’s sunny outside, so I’ve pulled down the blinds. I can hear the wind howling through the trees outside. It’s nice to be home, warm and cosy and having someone else cook and being able to slob around the house. I think mum can tell that I’m pretty exhausted after my first term away. Well, I am! And the journey back didn’t help. I had too much stuff to bring back and what with those two military-sized bags and my back-pack filled with more books than I will read over the vacation for sure, and shitty weather and changing trains in London and the crowds on the tube and the bus, well, let’s say it was a journey from hell. Next time I will travel light. It really is a pain sometimes living here in the boondocks. OK, it’s home and it’s nice when I’m here, and the tree looks pretty and all, but, well, I think... oh, it doesn’t matter. I’m home and I’m going to relax for a bit and see my friends. We’re going to the pub in town tonight, The George. It’s where we like to meet up. One bar’s for stuffy old folks who want a traditional meal or whatever, but the bar that used to be the snug, they’ve done that pretty nice. Well, we like it. So I’ll be going down there to meet up with Kate and Charlotte and Romy and the others and we’ll swap our first term adventures I guess. Everyone’s at different unis. Kate’s at Exeter and Charlotte’s at Bristol and...Romy... I think she went to Warwick...I think so. Anyway, it’ll be fun to catch up. I may not tell them everything about my first term though. I probably won’t. I think that we’ll all probably have some secrets that we won’t share, don’t you? I mean, that’s normal isn’t it? But you’re all my friends, so I’ll tell you if you like. Alright?

Yes! PK.
You can tell Siss! I won't tell anyone. :)

So, you remember I told you about my room at Vandyke? How it just stares across the courtyard that pretends to be an Oxbridge quad, over to the wall of other rooms that stare blankly back? Let me bring you into my room.

I can’t describe how exciting it was arriving. I had all my bits of paper and so on, and my cases, and I’d used the shuttle-bus from the station to get to the uni. There was a real porter’s lodge and pigeon holes! And a bustle of other kids like me, starting our first day. Some looked cool and, you know the sort, sort of “done it before” chilled out, even though they hadn’t. Some looked like they were already kitted-out to get down to the sports centre. Too many were wearing leaving hoodies with the names of all their old class on the back. One or two were dressed like old fogies or country gents. Some of the girls were all goth and spiky hair, some were sweet and sexy and soft in their floaty dresses. Some of the kids were just that, looking out-of-place and lost. I don’t think I was any of them. I wasn’t lost, I wasn’t anything. But I knew this was the right place for me. And I knew that they didn’t know what was under my t-shirt. And whenever I thought about my back and the summer in the Lot, I knew that whatever anyone else thought I knew myself. I was looking forward to being here. To starting a new journey. But I wasn’t pretending to be anyone.

Anyway, I got my precious, lovely little magnetic fob and my room key and dragged myself across the court and up the staircase. And so, my room. Well, it’s not big. You could have guessed that I know. Just a little rectangle. A narrow single bed, the sort you can get at Ikea. A book shelf running the length of the room above the bed. A wardrobe. A little bedside table. A desk with an angle-poise lamp, pushed against the window. A pin board that looked like it had been used for darts practice. My room! A room of my own! Of course, there were a few obvious things missing! First of all, the bathroom stuff! Well, that was all down the corridor in a shared shower room. And nothing to cook on and no-where to cook. There was a kitchen next to the showers. And anyway, I thought at least at first I’d eat in the college dining room. It’s nice to do that and to meet everyone.

It took about half an hour to unpack and get myself sorted, and then I just slumped on the bed, feeling happy. I think I must have dozed, because as soon as I woke up I could hear a real commotion in the corridor and someone was banging on my door and shouting my name. Oh yeah, every room had a little card on the door with your name on it.

It’s the week before Christmas. Saturday morning and mum’s gone out shopping to the Co-op. I’m still in my PJs sitting in front of my screen. It’s sunny outside, so I’ve pulled down the blinds. I can hear the wind howling through the trees outside. It’s nice to be home, warm and cosy and having someone else cook and being able to slob around the house. I think mum can tell that I’m pretty exhausted after my first term away. Well, I am! And the journey back didn’t help. I had too much stuff to bring back and what with those two military-sized bags and my back-pack filled with more books than I will read over the vacation for sure, and shitty weather and changing trains in London and the crowds on the tube and the bus, well, let’s say it was a journey from hell. Next time I will travel light. It really is a pain sometimes living here in the boondocks. OK, it’s home and it’s nice when I’m here, and the tree looks pretty and all, but, well, I think... oh, it doesn’t matter. I’m home and I’m going to relax for a bit and see my friends. We’re going to the pub in town tonight, The George. It’s where we like to meet up. One bar’s for stuffy old folks who want a traditional meal or whatever, but the bar that used to be the snug, they’ve done that pretty nice. Well, we like it. So I’ll be going down there to meet up with Kate and Charlotte and Romy and the others and we’ll swap our first term adventures I guess. Everyone’s at different unis. Kate’s at Exeter and Charlotte’s at Bristol and...Romy... I think she went to Warwick...I think so. Anyway, it’ll be fun to catch up. I may not tell them everything about my first term though. I probably won’t. I think that we’ll all probably have some secrets that we won’t share, don’t you? I mean, that’s normal isn’t it? But you’re all my friends, so I’ll tell you if you like. Alright?
Yes! PK.

Barb is listening too. Lips are sealed ;)

She was called Vero she said. Short for Veronique. She sort of stormed into my room, all excited and jumped on my bed and pumped me with questions about who I was and what I was studying and where I was from and who my posters were of and...well, I was quite breathless. She was from London. She went to Westminster. I mean she really was from London. Not from Bexley or Sidcup or somewhere but from Kensington. She was like some amazing creature straight out of the PRB... long hair, all browny-red and these piercing blue eyes. Imagine Sophy Gray, you know, you’ve seen the pictures I’m sure. Imagine Sophy and you will have Vero in front of you. Her lips sort of sparkled as she spoke, and her t-shirt seemed barely to be able to control her breasts as she bounced up and down. She was doing a BA in Italian and Linguistics. She explained they had a house in Tuscany in some place called Cortona and she’d spent every summer she could remember there and so Italian was just the same as English for her. She couldn’t stop talking, but I sort of liked her... She asked about the picture I’d pinned up of Montagnac, one with the whole group of us and Pepsi. I think she was sort of impressed by my friends, but she really liked the dog. Anyway, she pulled me up and in a sort of amazing swirl we were headed down the corridor and down the stairs and outside and she grabbed my hand and we headed to one of the main buildings where the fresher’s fair was happening. I felt dizzy - so much was happening so fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun to see Kate and the crew again, and nice to sit in the cosy bar, all warm reds and a fire burning in the grate and have a drink and a chat. The sunny day had turned into a deep black night, with every star shining bright and bitterly cold, and on nights like that I think there is nowhere nicer to be than a friendly little bar. Kate was in good form. She’d settled really well into life at Exeter she said. The only problem was the hill that the main uni buildings were on, which made it a bit of a pain on Saturday nights when she went clubbing in town. She’d even got herself a tattoo! She pulled her blouse off her shoulder. It was cute - a little dolphin. She gave me a big smile when she showed me that. Everyone had got into new things and were trying out new sports and stuff. Charlotte was raving about rowing at Bristol and about all the training and the lycra and the boys who were sometimes a bit dull and only talked about one thing, but who were amazing on crew dates and... well...she was having fun for sure! They asked me what I was doing. I think Kate knew, coz we’d skyped a bit during term, but I sort of sucked my lips a bit before I told them. Well, they’d all probably guessed a bit, but...well... you know...it’s quite a step telling them, isn’t it?

There must have been hundreds in the fair when we arrived. There were loads of stalls and people pushing leaflets and badges at you and trying to get you to sign up for things. The kids that I’d seen looking lost seemed mainly to be hanging around the corner with all the political clubs. They were pretty earnest looking some of them. I guess they had there own way of having fun. The sports club folks were easily the noisiest, but I wasn’t too interested in them. I joined RidinghamPEN which looked good to me - a sort of mix of folks who were really into literature and human rights and stuff like that. And I joined the Creative Writing Club, because that’s what I want to do. Really. And then I wandered around. I knew what I was looking for but... I could see the stall, but I sort of just hung around. I don’t know why. It seemed a bit frightening. It’s silly when I think about it. But it all came back when I was talking to the girls in The George. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. And then Vero grabbed me again. She’d joined the Italian Society, which was pretty obvious I suppose. Anyway, she looked me in the eyes with those blue eyes of hers and she sort of didn’t really say anything. But she just took my hand and I think she sort of mouthed something like “let’s” and I don’t know how she knew, but she did and so we started chatting to the folks on the stall. I was thinking that everyone would be staring at me, but actually they weren’t. Everyone was just interested in their own gig. That’s always the way it is I suppose, but, well, I was still nervous. Anyway, we signed up. The secretary was a girl in her second year called Euphemia. She was really nice and told us all about what they do. They put on something every week, and every Saturday met to sort of chill out in the Courtyard. And there’d be an icebreaker event next week where we could meet the rest of the committee. So, that was that. Signed up and ready to go and Vero gave me a rather unexpected kiss on the mouth and we headed out to get a coffee. And when I told Kate and the others, you know, they weren’t surprised at all, and they said they’d sort of always known and they asked me all about it! It was nice. It’s always nice to be with your old friends at Christmas time.

It was nice, that coffee with Vero. We sat outside under the trees. I remember that there was a very gentle warm breeze blowing. Lots of people were sitting at the little tables, talking about who they were and where they came from and grades and what they were studying and generally not really listening to each other that much. Well, if you’ve been through a fresher’s week, you’ll know how it is. You sort of rush around like speed dating and trying to find a bunch of people who’ll be your best mates for the next three years before someone else gets to them first. And sometimes it even works. But I sort of felt that I didn’t need to rush. I think that whenever I started to panic, and you do, I just needed to remember the marks on my back, and I felt grounded again. It was nice. But hey, back to coffee. Me and Vero, we talked a lot about ourselves, but we listened too. The more time I spent with Vero, the more I liked her. Yeah, we’re from backgrounds like as far apart as you can almost imagine, but she’s just a nice kid. I mean a gobsmackingly gorgeous kid, but nice. Her parents weren’t together either, but at least she was in touch with them both. She lived in her mother’s place which sounded pretty impressive and her dad lived in Hong Kong, some sort of super-banker or something. Her mother worked at Sotheby's. Like I said before, they’d a place in Cortona and she’d spend the entire summer there and it would be like a house-party with folks just dropping in. She asked me all about my summer in the Lot. It was really nice to talk. But, well, you know, that was really just sort of foreplay... We started opening up about sex and ourselves and stuff... I was nervous at first, but I slowly told her about Sallie and Adèle. Well, not everything. She’d find out about that later I thought to myself. Some bits of everyone’s stories should wait a little, don’t you think?

That first night at Ridingham I was so tired. I went to bed early and slept and slept and slept. The next day was full of fun events and games and things, all about getting to settle in. It was cool. I met a whole load of new folks, and some stayed as friends. I’ll tell you about some later on. I didn’t see Vero til the fresher’s bash in the Union that night. She’d met up with a few more girls from LGBTQ and we sort of got to know each other a bit, which was hard because it was so incredibly noisy. I think I drank a huge amount. Anyway, the next morning - and I really hadn’t planned this - I woke up with my arm around Vero’s shoulder and her hair all tangled in my hand. We were in her room, which, once I’d stopped blinking, I saw with big envy had a view of the lake. Then the inevitable happened and she woke up and, well, my back. You know. She asked me all about it and got more and more interested the more I told her. She had so many questions. You know, it’s a scary moment. Not just the “coming out” stuff about my sexuality, but when someone discovers that other side to me. They might run off. They might be horrified. Well, Vero wasn’t. She just asked more and more questions. Then we kissed a bit and cuddled a bit and sort of hung around for the rest of the morning til we dragged ourselves out of bed. We’d agreed to meet up for lunch later on in the refectory, with a few of the others

Anyway - oh, I do use that word a lot, don’t I? Anyway, it’s almost Christmas. Before I went to The George I was Skyping with Sallie. She’d sent me a present. And I’d sent her one too. But she said that her present to me was also a present to her, and that I’d understand if I opened it early while we were online with each other. I don’t normally like opening pressies early, but Sallie said it would be best and that probably I’d just be embarrassed if I opened it under the tree... So I unwrapped it. She said I was a messy opener... I guess I am. I rip paper for sure - there’s no chance of using it next year. It was a pretty little box. With a pink heart and a kiss. I lifted it to my nose, but nope, it didn’t smell of anything; so, very slowly, I opened it. Guess what was in the box? I bet you can! A lovely shiny silvery chain with two little clips, one on each end. They were nice. Each had a little wheel so you could set how close the clips would close. Of course it was a wonderful present, and when I held it up to the camera Sallie smiled and asked if I liked it. I said I loved it...and I knew she was dying to see me try it out. So I pulled off my PJ top and stroked my nipples a bit - and stroked my clit a bit too - and soon they were getting hard. And I was getting wet just thinking about what was coming next. I was a bit clumsy at first, and the clip just fell off, but once I’d adjusted it so it would fit more tightly it was fine. Then I put the second one on. They sort of took my breath away, just a bit. It was a nice hurt. And I loved the cold of the chain on my breasts. Sallie said to pull on it, just a bit, and I did, and that was even better. She could see me smiling and gasping just a bit too. This was a great present, and Sallie was enjoying it. I guess I left them on about ten minutes, playing with them and stroking myself some more. I felt really hot and wet and good. Then Sallie said to pull them off. Not to unclip them but to just yank on the chain. I thought about that and my fingers wrapped around the chain, but at first I couldn’t, but she encouraged me and said she’d count to three. One. Two. Three - and wow did that hurt! I squealed out loud. Thankfully mum was out and so there was no one to hear me. It was the best hurt, one that takes your breath away. I wanted to do it again, but Sallie said to wait, and that she’d teach me some more tricks next time. My nipples were red and sore and felt really delicate and precious and I knew I would want to play with the clips again very soon. But it was time to shower and get ready. Sallie said it might be nice if I clipped the chain to my panties, so it was pulled between my lips, and that I could wear it under my jeans and no-one at the pub but me would know. So I did. It felt great walking down to town. I love Sallie. I think she enjoyed her part of the present too.

Anyway - oh, I do use that word a lot, don’t I? Anyway, it’s almost Christmas. Before I went to The George I was Skyping with Sallie. She’d sent me a present. And I’d sent her one too. But she said that her present to me was also a present to her, and that I’d understand if I opened it early while we were online with each other. I don’t normally like opening pressies early, but Sallie said it would be best and that probably I’d just be embarrassed if I opened it under the tree... So I unwrapped it. She said I was a messy opener... I guess I am. I rip paper for sure - there’s no chance of using it next year. It was a pretty little box. With a pink heart and a kiss. I lifted it to my nose, but nope, it didn’t smell of anything; so, very slowly, I opened it. Guess what was in the box? I bet you can! A lovely shiny silvery chain with two little clips, one on each end. They were nice. Each had a little wheel so you could set how close the clips would close. Of course it was a wonderful present, and when I held it up to the camera Sallie smiled and asked if I liked it. I said I loved it...and I knew she was dying to see me try it out. So I pulled off my PJ top and stroked my nipples a bit - and stroked my clit a bit too - and soon they were getting hard. And I was getting wet just thinking about what was coming next. I was a bit clumsy at first, and the clip just fell off, but once I’d adjusted it so it would fit more tightly it was fine. Then I put the second one on. They sort of took my breath away, just a bit. It was a nice hurt. And I loved the cold of the chain on my breasts. Sallie said to pull on it, just a bit, and I did, and that was even better. She could see me smiling and gasping just a bit too. This was a great present, and Sallie was enjoying it. I guess I left them on about ten minutes, playing with them and stroking myself some more. I felt really hot and wet and good. Then Sallie said to pull them off. Not to unclip them but to just yank on the chain. I thought about that and my fingers wrapped around the chain, but at first I couldn’t, but she encouraged me and said she’d count to three. One. Two. Three - and wow did that hurt! I squealed out loud. Thankfully mum was out and so there was no one to hear me. It was the best hurt, one that takes your breath away. I wanted to do it again, but Sallie said to wait, and that she’d teach me some more tricks next time. My nipples were red and sore and felt really delicate and precious and I knew I would want to play with the clips again very soon. But it was time to shower and get ready. Sallie said it might be nice if I clipped the chain to my panties, so it was pulled between my lips, and that I could wear it under my jeans and no-one at the pub but me would know. So I did. It felt great walking down to town. I love Sallie. I think she enjoyed her part of the present too.

GAHHHHHHHHHH .....hot....:very_hot:

I don’t want to go on about my night at the pub, I mean a lot of other things went on over the last few months that were much more interesting really. But it was fun. And the best bits were my two secrets.... My nipples felt so on edge under my t-shirt, sort of grazing the cotton. Every time I moved I could feel them, and I’m sure the others, if they’d have looked, would have seen them. I’m sure my breasts have grown over the last few months too... maybe I’m just a late-developer. And I loved the feeling of the chain against my clit. It was worth getting up to go and buy a round just to feel the cold metal tugging into me. It was great and such an unexpected present! And only I knew. About my nipples and my clit and about my back. There were some other things too... I haven’t told you about them yet. Anyway (there I go again!) the girls wanted to know what it was like, you know, going with another girl. So I told them. About Vero and about Adèle and about... well, that would be telling, coz you don’t even know about them yet... I think they were really interested. Like I had done something that they sort of dreamt of but didn’t dare. Or maybe one of them had. She gave me a different sort of look. I think we understood each other a little. But the rest of them had really enjoyed their first terms anyway. Lots of excitement and, to be honest, lots of hard work. But that’s what we signed up for I suppose. I’d loved the work. Ridingham had been brilliant so far. The best course, the best people. I adored it. Now just a few days to go til Christmas and I’d have to help out at home a bit, for sure. Why is it that houses demand an extra clean for Christmas? I just don’t get it. But they do. Still, it wouldn’t stop us all heading into M.... on Christmas Eve for a bit of a laugh and there were a few parties too. It would be fun, I thought. I just wished that Sallie or Adèle could have been with me. Or Vero. But then I was going up to London to Vero’s between Christmas and New Year, and we had a few nice plans for that.

Oh, I am sure most of you have Googled Sophy Gray (if you needed to), but this is what she/Vero look like....
Sophie_Gray.jpg

She really is the perfect double... although Vero's dress-sense is, hmmm, let me call it more "eclectic"...

she's also in one of my very favourite paintings, 'Autumn Leaves',
she was John Everett Millais' sister-in-law.
He captures the unique colour and light of a Scottish (especially Perthshire) autumn evening -
it's hard to find an image on the net that does it justice

Millais_leaves.jpg

she's also in one of my very favourite paintings, 'Autumn Leaves',
she was John Everett Millais' sister-in-law.
He captures the unique colour and light of a Scottish (especially Perthshire) autumn evening -
it's hard to find an image on the net that does it justice

View attachment 178130
It's a beautiful and evocative painting And indeed one i know well and have seen many times in Manchester City Art Gallery - a PRB treasure-trove...

Yes! PK.
GAHHHHHHHHHH .....hot....:very_hot:
women.........................................and secrets...................where did I ever heard some about that:duke:
sorry PK but your story is great.........................as usual.
But Siss and Barbs remarks about secrets it was too nice

So it’s Christmas Eve and I’m up early in front of my laptop in my PJs with a nice cup of tea and feeling cosy. It’s going to be the usual busy day. Lots of last minute things to do. I need to go soon and get down to the shops before they go crazy. I always buy my mum some anchovies in a tin for her stocking present, it’s sort of a tradition. And I need to get some wrapping paper and other stuff. But, before I go, I thought I would tell you about one of the wonderful things that happened last term... or maybe two.

Let me tell you first of all about something I learned. And it wasn’t in a lecture... more by experimenting on my own. I think I must have been bored one night. Vero was busy or something. I’d just finished an essay. I didn’t want to read. So I lay on my bed and stared at the lamp in it’s blue shade and stroked myself a bit. Then I had an idea. I’d brought some things with me - you know, just in case - so I rummaged around a bit and found one of the lengths of rope I’d brought. I just had this idea and I wanted to try it out. I tied on end around my left ankle, then looped it around the leg of the bed, across the bottom and around the leg at the top of the bed, so I was sort of lying across it, draping myself over the edge. Then I tied a loop around my right ankle and took the loose end in my hand. I like the feel of rope tied tightly around me. And I love the marks it leaves. So now there I was, lying back, my shoulders almost on the ground. I wondered, just for a moment, what Vero would think if she came in now... I hadn’t locked the door... I think I sort of hoped she would... but that’s another story. I just sort of hung there for a bit, feeling beautifully vulnerable, then I pulled on the rope so my legs were drawn apart, wider and wider. The bed was quite long, and I knew it would be impossible to pull my legs completely open to the two legs, but I wanted to see how far I could do it, as if I was on a torture rack. It was quite hard, but the feeling was fantastic. I could feel my ankles being cut into by the rope almost, and I could feel the tension in my leg muscles and I was getting so hot and wet. The loose end of the rope that wasn’t under tension fell down on my breasts and I liked that too. I guess I held the position for quite a while, til my hands got tired! Then I released the rope, pulled myself up and lay back on the pillow, my ankles still in the ropes and played with myself. Oh, if only Vero had come in! But she didn’t. I had a fun time though. I thought I ought to experiment a bit more in future. I thought I might quite like being roped up.

So, the second thing. And this was quite different. It was one night quite early in the term at one of the LGBTQ bashes. I was there with Vero, but we’d agreed that we wouldn’t make ourselves an item, just yet. There were quite a few new people - well, we were pretty much new people I guess - and I wandered over to a girl I’d never seen before ever. She was beautiful I thought. She had a “Hello Kitty” t-shirt on, and although her breasts were really tiny, you could tell she had the sweetest nipples. I said hello and we talked a bit. Her English was really good - oh yeah, I didn’t say did I? The most important thing really. She was Japanese, from Kanazawa on the West coast. I asked her all about it. She was on an exchange for just a term she told me. She really was so beautiful. Her hair was as black as you can imagine and her skin was this amazing almost chalky colour. We discovered pretty quickly we liked each other and after a few drinks I asked her to wait for a minute and went and told Vero. Vero kissed me and told me to enjoy myself. Then we went to her room. She was called Mitsuki but she said to call her Mits. Her room was amazing - she had so many posters and cute things. I couldn’t believe she’d brought so much with her for just one term. Anyway, she had a bottle of white wine and she poured two glasses and told me to sit on the bed. Her room had a little bathroom too, one of the new ones, and she disappeared and took a quick shower and when she came back she had a loose fitting kimono sort of thing on, a deep blue and covered in prints of birds and flowers. It wasn’t really a kimono she said. It had a different name. And it was just held around her with a little silk tie. She kissed me and told me to shower and when I came back she’d lit lots of tiny tea light candles and the room looked lovely. She asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and she knelt down on the floor and gently parted my legs. Then very slowly and carefully, she ran her tongue along my legs, right from my ankles, sort of playing and circling, up my thighs - she stayed there a while - and then on my pussy. She had the most amazing tongue. And as she did it she raised her eyes up and looked at me, lying back on the bed now. Every so often her hair fell over her face. I was getting hotter and hotter and my belly was rising and falling in rhythm with her licking. In the end I just couldn’t hold back and I screamed and gasped. It was just wonderful. I rolled up over her and let my hands stroke the sides of her lovely body and run up over her back. She had a long line of Japanese words tattooed down her spine. I don’t know what they said, but they just emphasised the amazing colour of her skin. She was so smooth to touch. Then we cuddled up together and kissed a lot. Her face was so gorgeous. I don’t think I will ever forget her lips. Especially her lower one. It was so soft and l let my tongue roll inside it and my nose touch hers and my finger tips stroke her sweet little ears and slide down her neck and over her tiny breasts and over her sweet nipples that grew and became firm as I played with her. But I just kept coming back to her lips. I will never forget kissing her lips as long as I live.

Eventually, I suppose, we must have stopped. We talked for a bit, and then fell asleep in each other’s arms. It must have been early when I woke up. Mits was still asleep. I kissed her on the tip of her nose and her eyes just opened very slightly and she smiled as I pulled on my things and kissed her again and said goodbye. I saw her a few times around the campus during term, but we didn’t sleep together again. But I will remember her always. I’m glad I told you. I wanted to tell someone about her. Mitsuki. It’s a lovely name, isn’t it?

Christmas Eve, and soon I’ll be pulling up the Carols from King’s on the laptop. I love it, and listen every year. I hope you liked my two little stories. It’s nice to write them down, it brings back lots of lovely memories, especially about Mits. She’ll be back in Japan now and I guess I will never see her again, ever. But I will remember her, just like I said. Vero didn’t mind at all and said she’d have done the same thing if she’d had a chance and that she envied me a bit. She had a nice night too though. She said she did anyway. We had a lot of fun last term, we really did. Vero talked to me a lot about my...oh I really just don’t know what to call it...you know...my “thing”. She was interested in how much it hurt and what it felt like and how come it made me feel excited and everything. She wanted me to tell the story about Montagnac over and over and there was one time when we were both propped up on pillows on my bed, with just the desk lamp on and the blinds closed and we were both naked and as I talked she started playing with herself with one hand and with me with her other hand and soon we were moaning in time with each other. But she wanted me to keep on telling her about the ropes and how I was stretched out and how it felt when the crop hit my skin and we both came pretty much together I think. After that I knew she’d want to do something too.

We started off pretty simple. I asked her to tie me to the bed, really tight and spread-eagled, then to use the rope I’d made when I was first whipped in the wood. I let her be gentle to start with, because she was a bit scared, but she soon sort of got into it and it was a wonderful feeling as she hit me on my belly and breasts. My breasts had become so super sensitive and the thrill of the stinging rope was fantastic. She didn’t cut me though. She left some lovely reddish streaks but no blood. The next time I tied her up. I had her kneel against the bed and tied her arms out wide. Then I tied her hair up so her pretty little ears were just visible and I pushed her long, lovely hair over her shoulder so her back was completely bare. She looked wonderful. She was a bit nervous and her shoulders were rising and falling quite a lot, which was nice to watch. I crouched behind her and pushed my breasts onto her back and reached round and squeezed her and we kissed. Then I kissed her back. Three times. Each one lower. I asked her if she was ready and she said yes and I hit her. Quite hard. She rocked forward and gasped. I paused. She frowned at first and bit her lip, then she breathed out real slow and smiled. So I hit her again. I was enjoying it as much as I enjoy being whipped. Her back soon had a line of warm red welts crossing it. It looked so good. I took a picture with my phone to show her. But I didn’t want to overdo it, so I stopped after about eight or nine or maybe ten strokes. And I knelt down again beside her, while she was still tied up, and kissed her and ran my fingers over her clit. Her back was damp with sweat. It was just the best feeling. We slept together real close that night and when we went to breakfast we looked at each other with that special look you have when you have a secret to share.

Back
Top Bottom